Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 39

Story Info
Kat's football reckoning.
3.6k words
4.84
6.7k
6

Part 103 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a turning point. We're getting ready to close in on the finale of book three and make our way into book four. Thanks for the continued feedback. It's a joy to receive. Happy reading!

* * *

The buzz at the Hooker House leading up to the football party that Sunday was off the charts. That's because Johnny Burris had rallied Houston with three touchdown passes in the fourth quarter to beat the defending Super Bowl champions from Seattle. The team was 7-2 and looking like a legitimate contender for the first time in decades. Jess expected an early start to the festivities, since the game had kicked off at noon, and that the players would be ready to seriously cut loose -- in part because this was the last game before their bye week.

Jess made two decisions that, in hindsight, would amp the party to higher levels than any of us could have dreamed. First, she instructed the girls that the only acceptable articles of clothing were stockings and high heels. Nothing else was permitted. Second, she announced that Kat's gangbang would take place in the dining room, at the heart of the party.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked Kat when Jess told her.

"I have a feeling I'm going to have more than eight dicks in my pussy tonight," she said.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "I've fantasized about it. Jess and I have talked about it."

"I guess I'll just say it," I said. "I'm okay with it one time. Maybe we don't make this a regular thing?"

Kat smiled at me. "Don't worry," she said. "Hey, come with me. We've got about ninety minutes before they get here. I want you to do something to help me get ready, okay?"

"Anything," I said.

Kat held my hand and took me to the dungeon, which was the only bedroom where naked women weren't putting on makeup. She closed and locked the door and walked to the dresser, which, as usual, had a mirror, razor blade, and straws on it. She took out a baggie, opened it, and tapped out some powder onto the mirror. With her practiced hand, she chopped and shaped two lines.

"Bryce dropped this off yesterday," Kat said. "He said it is totally pure heroin. The best. Will you do it with me, daddy? I want to make sure I'm ready for tonight."

I felt like Kat had sprung this on me in a way so that I couldn't say no.

"I don't know, Kitty Kat," I said, hesitant.

"Please, daddy," she said. "It's the best way for me to keep the demons from Mexico out. And I just have to get through this tonight."

"You could always just not get gangbanged," I said, not trying to sound sarcastic.

"I can't," Kat said, shaking her head. "Jess said she would lose the parties if I didn't obey Davey's punishment orders. It's the biggest piece of the agency's business. I can't do that to her."

Jesus, I thought to myself, we had some things to discuss. But there wasn't any time today. So I folded.

"Okay, baby," I said. "Just this once."

The heroin burned when I snorted it, and it took about twenty minutes to kick in. I understood the euphoric feeling people described about using it, but the sensation was deadened for me. Like the high was wrapped in a shroud of bubble wrap, dulling what could have been a beautiful feeling. Kat lay back on the bed and let her hands wander around her naked body. She loved it.

"I feel so safe, daddy," she said. "You're here to protect me, and my mind is completely sealed off from any bad thoughts."

The responsible thing would have been to talk about therapy, to find a way to push through the continuing trauma. But while my brain told me these things, my body simply couldn't comply. I felt shrouded in a bubble. It wasn't pleasant. Once was enough with this shit.

Before we knew it, Jess knocked on the door and informed us the party was going to get started. Kat opened the door, and Jess cupped her hands around her face. She looked at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"We'll talk about it after tonight," she said. I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Will you?" Kat said. Jess gave a knowing nod.

"Come on," she said.

I followed them to the kitchen. The heroin high had sunk in and become more familiar and not any more fun. I wished it had the comparatively short duration of cocaine. Kat bent over the counter, and Jess administered a booty bump. With that, the party started with an explosion.

Jess led Kat to the dining room, where the table had been outfitted with a mattress pad, sheet, and a couple pillows. She assumed her position as the evening's centerpiece, and Alix stepped forward -- wearing nothing but six-inch patent leather heels -- and covered Kat's torso in thirty lines of cocaine. As it happened, that was enough for two for each football player attending that day.

The football players arrived in a fleet of five large black SUVs, which dropped them off and put a match to the chaos. Jess, always the straw that stirred the party drink, invited them in for their welcome lines of cocaine. The energy level was off the charts. The players came in with a cloud of weed smoke trailing them. Johnny Burris and Bryce led the way -- and all too eagerly helped themselves to lines off Kat's smooth, flawless body.

With shocking speed, the coke covering Kat had disappeared. David Johnson had taken the last two lines, placed perpendicular just above her smooth, perfectly shaped pussy lips. He didn't waste any time after that. From his pocket, he produced a large blunt, tightly and skillfully rolled.

"I got what you need, Kat," he said and sparked it up.

Kat's eyes grew wide as she saw the smoke. A smile cracked her face, and it only got wider.

"Primo smoke for primo pussy," Johnson said as he exhaled a massive hit before passing it to Kat.

Kat greedily accepted it and took a long hit. As she held it, David Johnson undid his belt and dropped his pants. He rubbed his bulbous cock head around Kat's wet pussy lips and dove in. Kat groaned as she exhaled the smoke and took another hit.

"Fuck that feels amazing!" she cried. She held up the primo, and one of the other linebackers took it and helped it make its round through the crowd.

The party was off to the races. In spite of the music thumping throughout the house, you could hear the echo of cocaine being snorted. Flesh being spanked. Having the girls naked just created another plane of debauchery. To my surprise, I saw Jess being escorted to a bedroom by Johnny and Bryce. Shelly, Johnny's girlfriend, was skinny dipping with two other girls and five football players. It was impossible to keep track of everything. My senses were on overload. And then my eyes caught a flash of red motion at the front door. It was Rita.

"Wow, I didn't realize being ten minutes late would mean that I missed so much!" she exclaimed and gave me a hug.

She wore an above-knee red cocktail dress that showed more cleavage than usual. She had kept her makeup light and simple and her hair down.

"You look exquisite," I said and kissed her on the cheek.

"There is a lot of energy in here," she said, as overloaded by the scene of naked debauchery as I was.

"There's always one way to close an energy deficit," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I could use a line," Rita said, but her words trailed off. She was drawn to the dining room, where Kat's legs were wrapped around David Johnson's back as he pistoned in and out of her. "Wow, so Kat was serious when she told me she was the live sex show tonight."

"Apparently so," I said, dispirited. It was degrading. There was no escaping that conclusion. I thought for the first time that maybe I had pushed my boundaries as far as they could go.

Rita could sense my discomfort. "Come on," she said and grabbed my hand. "Do some coke with me. Then let's catch up."

I escorted Rita to the kitchen, and we waited our turn at the coke tray while Brittany bent over and snorted two lines. One of the linebackers had his hand on her pert, athletic ass, spreading it just enough to show off the butt plug she wore.

"She has a really nice butt," Rita said with a light laugh.

"Trust me," I said, "it's nicer than it looks." The linebacker looked back at me, and I said to him, "You should test it out!"

Rita stepped up for her turn, inhaling two of the pre-formed lines quickly. I let my hand rest against the small of her back. I followed her, and she looked at me and smiled. We were interrupted by David Johnson, who came over to the coke tray. He was naked from the waist down.

"John! Hey man!" he said, wired. "We are rocking tonight. Hey! You're the weather girl!" He eyed Rita lewdly.

"Thanks for watching," Rita said sweetly. She tugged me by the hand. "I want to see the pool!"

I appreciated her move to take us away from David. I had taken on a suspiciousness of him that bordered on dislike, but I knew I had to avoid confrontation with him. As we walked out the back door, I saw that one linebacker had turned Kat's head to the side so she could suck him, while another was fucking her pussy. Rita tugged my arm as I hesitated, urging me along with her.

"Just stick with me tonight, okay?" she said. "I wanted to come because I figured it might be hard for you."

We stopped next to the lounge chairs at the pool and faced each other.

"Thanks," I said, looking Rita in the eyes. "You're really sweet."

We kissed and sat down. Rita stayed on my lap, and we watched as Shelly and Alix made out as they skinny dipped in the middle of the pool. It had a very Wild Things feel, much to the delight of the four players who passed a massive, Bob Marley style joint among themselves at the edge of the pool. Alix's tits bounced like flotation devices. Alyssa, the realtor, was giving a back rub to one of the players while he smoked. I noticed she had nipple jewelry on her hard, fake tits. That was a first.

Rita put her lips close to mine. Her eyes fluttered as she looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to confess something," she said. "Two things actually."

"You know me," I said. "I'm a good listener."

"I kind of wanted to fuck Bryce tonight," she said. "But when I got here and saw you? The desire totally went away."

"You are way too sweet," I said, our lips now meeting in brief, staccato kisses. "What's the other thing?"

"I didn't tell you what happened when I got home after dinner last week," she said, referring to our restaurant bathroom quickie.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Hubby was wasted and horny when we got back," she said. "But he couldn't get his dick up because he was so drunk. So ..." Her voice trailed off.

"What?" I asked excitedly.

"I made him eat me out," she said. "I felt so dirty while he did it. Your cum had soaked my panties and was still leaking out of me. He didn't even notice. He just kept telling me how wet I was for him. But it was you. He ate your cum out of me."

My cock hardened against Rita's thigh, and I pulled her in for an intense, demanding kiss.

"Holy fuck that is so fucking hot," I said.

"I came so hard because all I could think about was how he was licking your cum out of me," she said. "God, just thinking about it again makes me so horny. Can you take me somewhere? I need your dick inside me."

"Let's see if all the bedrooms are occupied," I said.

Three of the four bedroom doors were closed. One was open, but the bed was partially occupied by a running back named Marcus, who sat on the edge of it while Gloria kneeled in front of him. When she pulled her mouth off his prodigious cock to lick it up and down, she turned her head and saw Rita and me in the doorway.

"There's plenty of room on the bed," Gloria said. "We'll be done in a few minutes anyway."

Marcus leaned his head back and closed his eyes when Gloria took his cock all the way down her throat again. She was giving pornstar-style head, causing strings of spit to fly across his lap and her face. I looked at Rita. She shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "Why not?" I took her hand and led her to the far side of the bed. We started by simply making out with Rita sitting on my lap. It let my hand slide between her soft thighs, splitting the crease of the warm flesh, and feeling the soft, wet lips that waited for me.

"I took an extra long time shaving today for you," she said. I smiled.

"I love how smooth you are," I said. "I would have guessed you had it waxed."

"I plucked any little bit of stubble that was left," she said. "I wanted it to be perfect for you."

"I never believed perfection was possible, but you might have just changed my mind," I said.

Rita shifted so she straddled me and pushed me down on the bed, though my legs still hung over the edge. She began to dry hump me and nibble my ears.

"I'm not a huge fan of having an audience," she whispered.

I just continued to kiss her. A few minutes later, true to her word, Gloria began the final oral assault on Marcus's cock. He grunted and moaned, and the bed shook as his hips spasmed as he came in her mouth.

"God, baby," Gloria said, wiping her lips, "that was such a big load. Perfect for a slut like me."

"Let's get back to the coke," Marcus said, getting up and readjusting his pants. Gloria led him out and asked if we wanted the door open or closed. At my request, she closed it behind her.

"Better?" I inquired.

"Thank you," Rita said. "I guess for someone so public, I want certain things to be private?"

"You don't have to explain it to me," I said.

Rita pulled off her dress, and I took a moment to drink in her body. I think she had been working out more. She had more definition in her abs and, perhaps subtly, greater lift to her breasts. Her ass was definitely more firm. She pulled off my pants and shirt, and with hurried enthusiasm slid my cock inside her pussy.

"Fuck, this is what I've needed all day," Rita said.

For the first time, I felt the fog from the heroin lift. It was a welcome development. The pleasure of fucking Rita was utterly delicious. She leaned back and rode me hard up and down, her tits bouncing hypnotically. I reached up and grabbed them, pinching her nipples lightly between my thumb and forefinger, and she smiled. Her bright white teeth flashed in the dim light of the room.

"I hated going a full week without you," I said.

"I want you more," she agreed, shifting gears and leaning forward so I could suck her tits into my mouth. My tongue swirled around them, a motion she really enjoyed. It pushed her close to orgasm quickly. "Fuck, I'm going to cum," she said.

I moved my hands from her hips to her ass, pulling her down further on top of my cock and pushing my hips up to push the head of my cock against her cervix. Her moans went from guttural to falsetto as she peaked.

"Rita, Jesus, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Fill me up," she pleaded. "I only wish I could go home and make my husband be your cleanup boy again."

The thought made me explode. I flooded Rita's pussy with sperm. It was a prolonged, full-body orgasm that ripped through me. I loved the idea of cucking her husband. I loved the idea of stealing her from him even more. Rita had leaned over to pick up her dress from the floor.

"Leave it," I said. "I want everyone to see just how exquisite you are. You're easily the most beautiful girl here."

"You just want people to see the mess you made leak out," she teased.

"That's just a bonus," I said and kissed her. But she dropped the dress back to the floor.

In an awkward moment, we bumped into David Johnson as we left the bedroom. He was with Kelsey, who I hadn't even realized was at the party. Kelsey, the pain freak submissive who had been essentially on retainer to Jonathan Summers the investment banker, was nude except for nipple clamps. Her eyes looked glazed, and the two of them quickly disappeared into the dungeon. Seeing that gave me a sense of relief.

Rita and I returned to the kitchen for some more cocaine. Rita was rubbing her gums, when I saw her eyes get wide as she looked out the back windows. I glanced out, as well, and it looked like there was a full-fledged orgy going on. Three players sat on the edge of the pool, with girls in the pool sucking their cocks. Four girls were in various positions on lounge chairs, three of them getting double penetrated. One of those three, to my surprise, was Shelly. Neither guy inside her was Johnny Burris.

Our attention was drawn away from the backyard when we heard a powerful male voice announce that he was cumming. It came from the dining room, and I tugged Rita by the hand. I had tried to put off checking on Kat as long as possible, but I felt compelled to now.

There was no audience around her anymore. When we turned the corner, it was just in time to see the last of the eight linebackers pull out and paint her stomach and tits with cum. At less than two hours, Kat's gangbang had gone much more quickly than I anticipated. She looked dazed, high, and tired. She was covered from cunt to head in cum. Nevertheless, she had a sly grin on her face, and she lazily drew some of the sperm off her body and tasted it.

"Well, you are thoroughly fucked, for sure," I said.

Kat slowly turned her head toward Rita and me and smiled.

"Hi daddy," she said. She was definitely very high. "I did it. I took my punishment. Rita, you look so sexy."

"Thanks, girl," Rita said. "Why don't we go get you cleaned up?"

"I could go for a cigarette first," Kat said.

"You don't want a cigarette, girl," Rita said. "Take a shower, and let's do some coke together."

"Okay," Kat said.

I took her hand and helped her off the table. A pool of cum ran out of her pussy, which was puffy and raw.

"You're so good to me, daddy," Kat said.

We returned to the bedroom where, only a few minutes before, Rita and I had fucked. We closed and locked the door, and I turned on the shower as hot as it would go. Rita was laughing when I came back.

"That is so much cum," she said.

"Honestly, I think the cum is my favorite part," Kat said. "Seeing a guy get off means I know I've done my job."

"Here, why don't I go get us some coke, and, John, you start getting Kat washed up," Rita volunteered.

I led Kat to the shower and got in with her. She let the water cascade over her. I started by washing and rinsing her hair, then conditioned it. I had seen her go through her shower routine dozens of times. Then I saturated a washcloth in her favorite, almond-scented bath oil and slowly, carefully washed her body.

"You take such good care of me," Kat said.

I held her and let the water beat down on us. For the first time in days, I felt tired. She rested her head on my shoulder, not caring that the water crashed into her face. She took deep, slow breaths. We were quiet, just leaning on each other. Then, she finally spoke up.

"I'm not doing any football parties anymore," she said. "I can't do this. I'm tired."

"Really?" I asked, more in excitement than surprise.

"I'm sorry I pushed you into trying heroin," she said.

"It's okay," I said. "I could have said no."

"I think I've hit my limit," Kat said. "You know how you asked a little while back about how all this hedonism might have raised our floor for crazy things? That we would have to just keep doing crazier and crazier stuff to get the same satisfaction?"

"I do," I said.

"I think it's time to pull back," Kat said. "I'm still down for fun. But I think I'm done. I think I've done all the pushing I can do. It's time to snap back to normal a little bit."

"I love you," I said.

"It's time for a little less Kitty Kat and time to start sprinkling back on a little bit of Good Kat," she said.

I kissed her.

"I've been waiting to hear you say that," I said.