All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 38'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bryce was there? Quickie, or delivering heroin? Now the customers know where you live, great now you live in hooker house number two.

Is Kat trying to turn Rita, make her a ruined slut for John the way she is?

Will Kat spend time with the movie star at his ranch and be his new girlfriend?

It seems to me the girls want John at the party to keep him from home watching the cameras. It’s not like they would be spending much time with him at the parties. Somethings going on they don’t want him to see.

At this point it is entirely unbelievable that, given Kat’s behaviour and development of a heroin habit, John hasn’t looked at the football party tape. He is really entirely wrapped in his own world not someone who’s boyfriend material.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Girls Falling Like Leafs

Wow wow wow. John’s has the girls falling to the ground like leafs off the trees in the fall. Love how many are crashing into the ground to be to be raked up into piles so everyone can just drive in and use them up. Such a fun story of Debauchery and smut. Love the teaser the next two chapters will be important and over the top. Looking forward to the slide to an abyss……..maybe. Jess is being very quite….what may be her real role on this road to hell. Such fun five Star Nasty Vile Smut. Bring it on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe a nasty breeding party gang bang. I party with a hot trashed out ruin cunt getting filled with alpha cocks pumping it full of nasty baby making batter to fill up her oven with a bun to cook in her once tight hole. Nothing like a ruined cocktail sleeve after that kind of fun. A real fall from grace. And lots of hickeys and love bites and slut marks left everywhere.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Great chapter looking forward to the next one. Wish John would just tell Rita how he feels about her. 5 stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are so many questions at this point in the story! The most immediate one is whether Kat will survive the coming football party without going into a coma from all the sex, primos and heroin. Then there’s Rita …

This is a truly riveting novel!! It is an honor to being among those loving it as it unfolds!

Thank you for writing it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Getting Ready

Since it was a quite winter day went back and reread Chapters 34 to 38 to get full effect. So now in my roller coaster seat with safety bar down and belt on and ready for 39 and 40 to hit us IN THE FACE. I feel we are in for a ride into the total abyss of sexual and relationship hell. Let the ruination begin. Oh yes we ready for several chapters I feel will be OUTSTANDING. Cannot wait for the fucked mess of sexual fun. Cheers to those that love to live the full life we are given.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have yet to meet a football player especially one in this stories who wants to have it slow and intimate. Can the author please explain why the biggest night club owner gets a discount???

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

Love the Grateful Dead reference!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...