All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 42'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a turn! Where are we going?..Nicole working as a full-time hooker, perhaps a big-bellied coke whore fucking fetish clients for nine months? Sublime drama!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never Boring with these crazy folks. That was a fun non sex chapter. Very enlightening. Maybe they can sell or trade Nicole to David Johnson as has own torture playmate. And Yes we maybe will finally get to see what David Johnson did to Kat in the torture room on the fake breeding night. Please we want to see what happened. Another great story to add to what has and can happen. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drama for sure. Still have no trust in David Johnson. He is self serving and perhaps evil. Time will tell. Nicole is like a bad penny and will not go away. And not worth more then that. But she could be a problem for Kat and John. Did I say that was a lot of drama. Wow. Such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nadine is a minor interruption, sort of like, look here not over there. There are major things that John has overlooked, let go, or ignored. The dungeon tapes for one. When John saw tapes earlier he learned things that The girls didn’t tell him about. Now, with things going on with Kat, why hasn’t he looked at the tape? The girls wanted John at the parties so he wouldn’t watch the party on tape. Somethings going on.

Why wasn’t John told about L.A? He only learned about it immediately before Kat left.

The whole Mexican trip is questionable. Major details are missing from that time period. John has let the whole heroin and mental health thing go pretty much without a second thought. Jess never seemed to give any thought to Kat or heroin. Everything’s been about money for her, not a good friend or partner. That Jess allows thing to go so far with clients over the well being of the girls should raise questions for John. He knows how devious, cold, and single minded she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Impossible to doubt John’s love for Kat, now; or for Jess either, for that matter1

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the non sex chapter. Certainly can't doubt John's love for Kat or Kat's love for John either. Can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome story telling.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Drama With A Drama Queen.

John just had to play with the fire of using a Bat Shit Crazy Drama Queen for sex in Vegas. He took her ass and just could not leave her pussy alone. He had to sample it again and hope on Plan B. Maybe he should have stuck with Plan Cock in Ass Only. Boys will be boys. Hope he had slow swimmers and that is not his bun in the Crazy Woman Oven. Cheers to he should have pulled out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In response to the story and some of the comments: Yes generally the deal he made with David for Kat is one of pure love, but it's completely Kat's mess let her pay it from het divorce settlement because after her behaviour, I'm not of the opinion she deserves it such a gesture at all. Secrets, lying, half-truths, kidnapping, manipulation, cheating and John never lies unlike Jess and Kat. Why does John always need to pay for everything and bail them out, Also he's a terrible businessman unlike the author likes to make him out, the solution could have been solved in a number of different ways. Fuck the Hooker House drama if necessary and just bail from it. I hope there's a pill for John that makes him smarter and or/grows a backbone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

story TAGS