All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 44'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is something about Jess; no matter what she does, you can’t help but love her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish I had John as a father, I never would have got in trouble. He really low balls the questions. He accepts all answers without a second thought, follow up, or explanations. He lets so many things go. There are many things that need explanation.

When the three were in California Kat decided to return for a break. Why didn’t she tell John? Why didn’t Jess tell John? John only found out a couple hours before Kat left to go back.

Why did Jess allow so much to get out of control at Kate’s expense?

How can John be with Jess when she was just with five guys? He kissed her dirty mouth and screwed her cummy pussy, (barf). Time to replace her with Rita.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
More For The House

Another good chapter to tighten up some of the story lines to get us ready for the next phase. Good details as always with what is going on with the main characters. And we have another somewhat crazy hooker in the house to keep us all entertained with their possible sexual exploits. So the fun can just keep on rocking along. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some things about this story and comments are simply ludacris. I agree it's absolutely disgusting to have sex with someone while she's been used by 5 guys without cleaning up, an elite escort should have standards, especially a madam. A creampie of a lot guys, if that's a specific fetish it's one I'm unformiliar with. I also don't understand why John isn't hooking up more with the Infinity girls, especially the ones he hasn't been with a lot. He's retired and a devoted bachelor, seems a bit of a contradiction. I agree that what Nicole did is psycho but it's not the first nor the worst I've ever heard of. I understand from a business point of view Jess doesn't want drama, but what the hell gives her the balls to decide veto power to Kat about Nicole. Jess has caused more drama than all other women/sluts/whores in John's live combined. I think Jess dominates John and expects him to be a secret cuckold and some people may like that but I don't think that what the story is about nor it's intention. Tremendous contradiction and highly conflicting which makes this story far less entertaining nor believable even in fantasy land.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ever heard of security? Alix just storms inside their house. With all the people and activities they have in their life and the potentially unwanted people showing up it's like these people are just encouraging drama as much as possible with no regards for their safety but that's nothing new.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...