Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 46

Story Info
Kat comes back.
3.4k words
4.83
5.3k
10

Part 110 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Time to get things clocked in on our new trajectory and get ready for book four. I hope you've enjoyed this insane ride -- and are ready for more.

* * *

The next day, Sunday, saw a series of curveballs thrown my way, one after another. Rita went home to make sure she had time to clean up before her husband got home. Jess, gearing up for another football party, went to the Hooker House early. She had some issues to address, not the least of which was evaluating whether Nicole should be allowed to participate. I sat by the pool waiting for a THC gummy to kick in when Kat called.

"Hi, Kitty Kat!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hi, daddy!" she greeted me. "Listen, don't be mad at me. But I'm at LAX. I know I said you should come out and pick me up when I was ready to come home, but I can't take it anymore. I can't wait a minute longer. I'm about to board a flight. I land at two o'clock. Can you pick me up?"

"Are you serious?" I shrieked.

"I'm serious," she said in an even, happy tone. She knew what a big deal this was and how excited I'd be.

"Baby," I said. "Of course, I'll be there. I've missed you. Come home to me."

"I'm boarding now," she said. "I'll call you when I land."

She gave me the flight number and hung up. Kat was coming home. My heart leapt. The final pieces were being put in place.

Then another curveball hit. Crystal texted to cancel our tryst for the day. Her husband was sick and couldn't attend his open houses. So, unexpectedly, I had an open and empty afternoon. I wanted to stay relatively sober for when I got Kat from the airport. But I needed to kill about four hours. Without really thinking about it, I went inside, found my laptop, and opened up the Hooker House live feed. It was relatively quiet, though a few girls had arrived for the day's football party. I looked at my watch. I could watch two movies until Kat landed.

And then I remembered something. I had never watched the video of Kat's night with David Johnson in the dungeon. Before my head could consider what to do, my fingers were navigating to it via the trackpad. Eventually, my brain caught up to my hands. What was the point of looking at it? I knew roughly what had happened. And so much had transpired since then. Kat had walked away. David was fine with it, at least to some degree since I had subsidized the cost of the football parties.

Nevertheless, a specter nagged at me. I needed to know what had happened that night. Was it really just a breeding fantasy they had acted out? They had been locked in the room all night, for the better part of eight hours. What had kept them so keenly occupied? Did I want to know? Did it matter? Kat was on her way home. David Johnson was out of the picture.

Yet I still pushed play.

I started out at normal playback speed. I wanted to see how their encounter started. As soon as David locked the door, Kat had stripped out of her school girl costume and stood before him submissively.

"On your knees, bitch," he said coldly.

"I rolled a primo myself for the first time, Davey," Kat said. "Do you want to smoke it?"

David Johnson didn't respond verbally. He simply slapped Kat across the face with the back of his hand. My pulse increased, and I felt unease in my chest. Is this why she had gone to LA? To let the bruises heal?

"You don't fuck with my wife!" David bellowed. "Ever!"

"I'm sorry," Kat said quietly.

He slapped her again, this time with the back of his other hand.

"Please!" Kat cried. "I'm sorry!"

"Hands and knees," David ordered.

He retrieved a paddle from the closet and spanked Kat with furious cracks. This was pure masochism. Kat pleaded with him to stop. My stomach churned. I didn't want to watch anymore. I regretted buying off David Johnson now. I wished I had exacted revenge on him instead.

Part of me couldn't look away, though, either. So I put the playback at four-times the normal speed. After forty minutes or so, things took a less intense, savage turn. David let Kat smoke the primo, and he face-fucked her as her head hung over the edge of the bed. When he finally put her in the bed to fuck her, I slowed the speed down again and listened. It was the breeding fantasy that came to life, just as Kat had told me.

"I do love a good fertile pussy to put my cum in," David said as he fucked her.

Impossibly, it felt like their session, as brutal as it was, had taken a more tender turn.

"Did you like my videos?" Kat asked. I noticed something detached in her voice. She sounded ... broken.

"Yeah, babe," he said. "I liked seeing that pill go down the toilet, knowing I was going to have a ripe womb ready for my spunk."

It took him about twenty minutes to cum, and while Johnson was perfectly enthusiastic, I noticed something about Kat. She didn't climax. She seemed detached. He had broken her. That's why she had gone to LA. That's why she said she was done. He had pushed it all too far. It wasn't fun for her anymore. She just wanted to escape.

And that's when it hit me. Fuck David Johnson. He had nothing on me. I had the best possible blackmail to ruin him in the prime of his football career. He still had another season before free agency and his first real payday. I had the power to make sure he'd never see it. Shit, if I ever saw him at the Hooker House again, I'd ruin him.

I sped through the rest of the video from the evening. The surprising thing was that David Johnson had little to do with Kat after he came inside her early in the evening. Most of the time, he sat in a chair smoking a joint and doing lines. He rubbed his left knee quite a bit. And it all made sense. He was injured, and this was his way of not dealing with it. I didn't feel sympathy for him. But it helped explain what happened next.

He had Kat secured in a Japanese hog-tie on the bed, her stomach facing down, ankles crossed, and the rope leading up her back to tie her hands behind her. For three hours or so, guys would come to the door and knock at regular intervals. David would direct them to Kat, and she would blow them. From a sexual voyeur standpoint? It was intensely boring. From a boyfriend standpoint, it was insulting. David Johnson didn't give a fuck about Kat. Once four other players had come through the room and filled Kat's mouth after a blow job, nothing happened for quite a while.

Finally, David got up and let Kat smoke something. I guessed it was a primo. She remained tied. He got out of a flogger and butt plug, and flogged her for ten minutes or so after he put the plug in her ass. He finally undid the rope that had put her in such a neat package. David sat on the edge of the bed and, retaining a stern manner, signaled her to come to him. She was unsteady after the drugs and having been immobilized for so long. Her joints looked stiff.

"Pick the hole," David told her.

"My ass," Kat said, now showing energy after smoking the primo. "Always my ass."

She moved to ride him cowgirl, and he shook his head.

"I can't look at you," he said. "Turn around."

Kat did as she was told, sitting down on his cock and easily nestling it in her ass. David relit the joint and handed her the rest of the primo, and Kat smoked it while she rode him. It was a marathon anal session, lasting more than an hour. David pawed her with his big hands roughly, squeezing her nipples to make her yelp, tugging her hair, and fingering her clit. Thirty minutes into their ass fuck, as Kat had been have repeated orgasms yet seemed to build into an even greater frenzy with each one, she squirted. The stream of fluid shot across the room, and Kat cried out in ecstatic disbelief. They fucked furiously together for another thirty minutes as she alternated orgasms and squirting. It was impossible to tear my eyes away. What had been such savage sex had turned into something next-level. There was an undeniably explosive chemistry between them.

When David finally came in Kat's ass, to her incredible delight, she climbed off him and admired the mess between her legs and that she had made squirting across the room. She straddled him again and tried to be sweet, but he brushed her away.

"Can't you just be nice?" she asked. "I've said I'm sorry a million times."

"This is how it's got to be," he said.

"It's kind of stupid," Kat said.

"Shut up, bitch," he said. "I'm not stupid."

"Well, if it can only be rough like this and devoid of kindness," Kat said and took a breath. "Count me out. I'm not into that. I'm not getting treated like this again, the slapping and the total lack of connection. You know we have something better than that. Even if you are paying."

"Then I guess I'll find some other slut at these parties," David Johnson said.

"That's fine with me," Kat said. Her voice choked up, and I saw her brush away tears.

"No reason to get emotional," David said. "It's business."

It was an intentional dagger. Kat wasn't the business-like type. She developed emotional attachments.

"Will you fuck my pussy one more time?" Kat asked.

"Sure, slut," he said.

"By the pool?" she asked. "Really hard?"

"Whatever, bitch," he said. "Let's go. One last hurrah."

He disappeared into the bathroom, and that led to the outside fuck I had witnessed from the kitchen window. It was time to go to the airport. I was anxious. But I was happy and confident that the Kat I was picking up today was different from the woman who had been in that video. David Johnson had seduced her with some very dark sexual indulgences, and she had gone for them. But based on subsequent behavior, I felt confident the threat was vanquished. And I was happy to have some blackmail material in my pocket if not.

* * *

I had a driver with an Escalade take me to the airport to pick up Kat. I didn't want to drive myself. I wanted time with her. I wanted to feel her close to me. An accident on the freeway to IAH had slowed us down, and I didn't get to greet Kat at baggage claim. Instead, we pulled up shortly after she walked out of the sliding doors at arrivals. Her new Dior sunglasses were perched on top of her head. Her face looked anxious in a good way as she glanced left and right for the car. She wore bright red lipstick and a short, flowing summer dress that cinched at the waist and clung to her breasts.

When I got out to greet her, it was like Kat and I had stepped back in time. I gave her a bear hug, and squealed as I lifted her up and twirled her around in a circle. I felt her nipple piercings poke through her dress. So maybe we had fast-forwarded in time. When I put her down, I kept my hands on her shoulders, and Kat gazed up at me with her TV smile. The anxiety and fatigue that had crept into her face over the past several weeks leading up to her LA retreat were gone. She looked refreshed, happy, and vibrant.

I stared at her for a minute before finally breaking the silence between us.

"I've never been more happy to see someone in my life," I said. "You look so good. So rejuvenated."

"I feel rejuvenated," she said in a relaxed manner that I'd almost forgotten she possessed. "I feel free and like a brand new person."

We got in the Escalade. Kat slid across the bench seat first, and I climbed in behind her. She instantly sat on my lap as the driver pulled away from the curb after loading up her luggage in the back.

"I'm so glad to have you back," I said as I pulled her in for a deep, long kiss. Our tongues danced together blissfully.

"Be careful," she admonished, her eyes dancing and looking hazel, "you are going to get lipstick all over your face."

"Well, just don't tell my girlfriend," I joked.

She just stopped and gazed at me again.

"I'm sorry I left you," she said. "I had to go and detox and just reset myself."

"I know," I said. "I've thought about it a lot. I wanted you back. Sometimes you have to break the chain."

"Yes!" Kat said. "That's exactly it. I need to break the circuit of the insanity and the football parties and the drugs."

"And how are you feeling?" I asked.

"Refreshed," she said. "Better. Like myself again."

"So what do you want to do to celebrate your return home?" I inquired.

"Anything," she said, "as long as it's with you."

"Well, Jess is at the Hooker House for the party," I said. "Rita's husband came back from hunting early."

"So is Rita really going to be our fourth?" she asked.

"She really is," I said.

She smiled. "I love her," she said. "I can't believe I'll have all my best friends together."

"And I can't believe we get the whole day just the two of us," I said.

"I have to admit," she said, "I'm so horny. I haven't gone a whole week without fucking since -- I am not joking -- right before you fucked me the first time."

"You didn't do any appointments for Kelly?" I asked. "Didn't see Stephen?"

"Nope," she said, smiling. "I'm going to be tight like a virgin."

"Design your dream day," I said. "What do you want to do?"

"Do you remember that first day you took me to the Marriott Marquis and fucked my brains out all afternoon?" she said.

"Of course I do," I said. "I'll never forget it."

"I want that," she said. "I want to escape, just the two of us, and fuck as much as we can."

"Then that's what we'll do," I said.

We arrived home and got Kat unpacked. She took a shower, and I couldn't help but take a moment to admire her nipple piercings.

"Do they still hurt?" I asked.

"A little but not much," she said. "You can probably play with them if you're really gentle."

When Kat came out of the bedroom, she wore a short, ruffled tennis skirt and a sleeveless polo shirt that was a size too small, pressing against her tits and showing the distinct outlines of her nipple bars. I gave her a wolf whistle.

"I'm wearing this as an homage to Rita," she said.

"I can't wait to talk about that," I said. I presented a meat and cheese board for her and handed her a glass of Champagne.

"Me either!" she said enthusiastically. "I know you wanted to tell me in person, but she was just so excited!"

"So, hey, before we get to that," I said, "there is one thing I need to tell you."

"What, daddy?" she asked.

"I watched the video of you and David Johnson from dungeon night," I said. "I know I shouldn't have. It was sutpid. It was a long time ago."

"That night changed me," Kat said.

"I can tell," I said.

"He was abusive," she said. "I don't ever want to deal with him again. I felt genuinely unsafe."

"Has that been triggering some PTSD?" I asked.

"I'm more fearful of him than I am triggered by thinking back to Mexico," she said.

"Did something happen in Mexico that you've held back?" I asked.

"Honestly?" she said. "Not that I remember. It's just scary sometimes to think that, poof, in an instant I was snatched up and captive. I was just so fucked up, John. That's the scary part. Being that out of control and having that serious a blackout."

"How about we never do that again," I said.

"Never do what again?" she said.

"All of it," I said.

"I'm beyond okay with that," Kat said and smiled.

We drank some wine and snacked on the cheese plate. I told Kat about my plan to hold the dungeon video in reserve as blackmail insurance on David Johnson. She liked the idea but also was curious about leveraging it affirmatively. We shelved that discussion for another day because Kat wanted to talk about Rita. She was excited.

"We really ought to have dinner, the four of us, to celebrate," she said enthusiastically.

"I'm so glad you're excited," I said. "I wasn't sure how either you or Jess would react. It's a big step."

"It is," Kat said. "But we're hardly traditional. To me, I think it's about having a loving, caring environment. The four of us together certainly will create that. There's no jealousy among us."

"That's true," I said. "I guess my only worry is that my cock won't be up to the task of satisfying all of you!"

"You're going to need to just keep in top sexual shape," Kat said. She ran a hand up my leg. "How have I been home for almost an hour, and you haven't fucked me yet?"

"Sorry," I said. "It's not my fault that you're so enchanting that I like talking to you almost as much as I love fucking you."

"I love this," she said. "It feels like we have all the time in the world again. But I want you. I want you to cum inside me."

Kat stood up and flipped up her tennis skirt. There was nothing underneath but her dripping wet pussy and a perfectly bleached asshole. She bent over the bar counter and spread her cheeks, offering no other invitation. And I didn't need one.

I stripped in moments. I lined up my cock behind her and sunk inside, slowly, savoring the intense tightness of her cunt.

"Oh, god, daddy," Kat sighed. "I have needed this. I have needed you. God, this feels so good, it was almost worth the wait."

"Welcome home, my Kitty Kat," I said, stroking in and out of her slowly and putting a thumb in her ass.

"Nothing compares to you," she said.

Her first orgasm hit, followed by a second and a third. She was in a zone of erotic heat, and this launched us to the races. Like flipping a switch, we were back in our sexual frenzy. But it was different now, more focused. It reminded me of our early days, when Kat embraced her infatuation with me and, before she even realized it, was trying to escape a dull marriage. Yet there was a greater power behind it.

"Daddy, daddy!" she cried. "Fill me up! I need all your cum inside me. Please!"

I pumped in and out of her as fast and I could, my body racing to the peak of pleasure. Kat slid her hand under me and cupped my balls, squeezing gently. I just wanted to cum inside her so badly, and within a few minutes I did. With a final couple thrusts of my hips, I buried my sperm in her pussy. She was ecstatic and turned around, kissing me. Her eyes were on fire. She stepped back from the bar briefly and found a vial of cocaine in one of the drawers, dumping out its contents onto the counter.

"I love feeling you leak out of me," she said as she hurriedly chopped lines. "Let's do some coke, baby, and just keep fucking. I don't want to stop."

Kat put her head down and snorted two thick lines aggressively. She turned around and looked up at me, biting her lower lip. She dropped to her knees and cleaned off my cock with her tongue then stood back up. Her hair was tousled. Her eyes were wild.

"Do your lines, daddy," she said. "Then follow me. It's time you fucked me in the ass again."

I smiled and bent over the bar to do the coke. My Kitty Kat was back.