All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 46'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Outstanding - 5 Plus Stars

First off, thanks for the look into what happened between David and Kat in the Dungeon. That was so well written it was more then worth the wait. Revealing it at this point was prefect to make it fit into the overall plot so well. Had it been before now it would not had the same effect. Great story telling. Always amazing how much you can cover in one chapter. So again 5 Stars. With the whole cast of characters that you have developed there are so many wonderful sexual exploits that you can take your readers on. Time to Rock and Roll in to Sexual Debauchery. Thanks for you efforts to publish. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow this is such a great story. Love all the fun players. They never fail to entertain me. So well developed. More more more please. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your decision to move to daily short updates was a mistake I think. It’s too fragmented and emphasizes the repetition in the story. This would be better with longer, weekly or semi-weekly updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite the craziness and sexually divided loyalties, there’s a good chance that the three (and perhaps Rita) will stay together long-term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kat is suffering so much trauma and fear that she analy rode David for an hour while having squirting orgasms. She then tried for after sex cuddles, the requested rough vaginal sex poolside.

When she saw John she tried to get some from him too. Yes she needs counselling for all that traumatic experience.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

John is almost an completely spineless human being and now he's suddenly going head to head with a pro football player, truly awful writing. I also don't understand why after that detailed dungeon part she requests to be taking once again outside again?!? Can the author explain the significance or any reason at all for it? I'm quite sure that Jess and Kat are keeping secrets from him again, because there's no way Jess isn't aware of this event and probably a hell of a lot more. John is a pussy and if he doesn't show some character and start some secrets for himself I'm losing respect for the character, story and it's author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If it where me I would simply go to the team manager of David Johnson and show him the video, and tell him that if he doesn't fire David the video gets released immediately! Nothing the NFL hates more than a scandal and fuck paying for the parties!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...