All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 47'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice! I don't see the reason to be cruel against Chrystal though, Nicole would be better suited for it. Wasn't Kat not Kate supposed to stop whoring at least for a while? I'm not saying she can't have her cake and eat it too especially since Jess never misses an opportunity to fuck and John dabbles as well sometimes. Since the girls go to Miami, Mexico etc. shouldn't John take trips with a sidepiece as well on occasion? The only problem now is that he should care more about are Rita's feelings especially in transition. He shouldn't give a fuck about Jess's because she has absolutely none for John. The word love shouldn't be associated with her other than sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...