Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 05

Story Info
Looking behind the curtain of Hollywood, part 3.
3.3k words
4.82
4.2k
4

Part 198 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've been impressed with the high quality feedback and comments on this new book. Keep it coming! This is a slow burn, as this series always has been, and I have specific destinations for our characters in mind. It'll be a gradual revelation, but hopefully you'll find that worthwhile and coupled with a ton of fun along the way!

* * *

I was done. I picked up the Champagne glass, and my stomach turned at the thought of even one more sip. I put it back down. The sunlight streaming through the open French doors of the bedroom felt like daggers going into my head. Music still drifted in from the backyard. I staggered to my feet, using the arm of the couch to hold me steady. My cock and balls were sticky and clung to my thighs. My blurry eyes started to focus, and the steady moans coming from the bed drew my attention. As the cobwebs cleared, my brain started processing things again.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" Rita said cheerfully. "Come back and join us. You've been out for two hours!"

That explained why I felt so heavy, I thought. Not enough sleep to recuperate and just long enough to make me feel knocked out.

"Give me a bump of that, sweetie," Kat said, and moments later gave a sharp inhale followed by another.

"This paired with the liquid molly?" I heard Rita say. She paused, gave a strong sniff herself, then resumed. "It's like a magic potion." She sniffed again. "Wired, refreshed, and turned on at the same time!"

"I'm so fucking horny still," Kat moaned.

"Let's sixty-nine," Rita suggested.

"Yes!" Kat agreed enthusiastically. "That way daddy can take turns fucking us, too!"

"John, we want that dick," Rita pleaded.

I staggered to the bathroom and checked my phone. Melanie had texted.

"Don't rush back," she had written cheerfully. "We are having a blast. Kids slept great. Have some fun for me!"

I responded with a heart emoji and said we might need some more time because the girls were still going strong. I put down my phone and closed my eyes while I peed. The weight of sleep started to slip away, replaced gradually by the rest it had afforded me. My stomach had calmed down, and I started to feel pretty decent. The idea of some Champagne didn't seem too bad, maybe even a couple bumps to kickstart my energy level. I flushed the toilet and turned around.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" Juliet greeted me. She had a glass vial dangling from her hand. "Maybe a little good morning bump to clear your head?"

"God, you completely ready my mind," I said with a smile.

She approached, already knocking out a little pile of powder onto the fleshy part of her hand behind her thumb and forefinger.

"Here, baby," she said, offering me the back of her hand. "This will make you right as rain."

She pressed her body into me as she held it up, and I happily snorted the bump of coke. Her nipples were erect against my skin, and I felt heat radiating off her. These women drove me crazy. I couldn't believe it, but I was horny again. I couldn't get enough. I took a second bump when Juliet offered it, and then she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me in for a kiss.

"I know Kat and Rita want you back out there," she said, "but maybe we can have a few minutes alone? I can warm you up for them."

"Nothing sounds better," I said between kisses.

Juliet positioned herself on the sturby marble counter of the bathroom vanity. It put her at eye level with me, so we could make out more easily. She spread her legs, then wrapped them around me. Her hand expertly darted between us and guided my cock into her slippery cunt.

"God, that's so good," I said as I bottomed out inside her.

"Yeah," Juliet agreed, looking at me with her piercing eyes. "Yeah it really is, isn't it?"

I could sense she felt emotional, so I tried to keep this sensual.

"What a party," I said. "I feel like I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to."

"This is by far the most fun I've had at one of these," she said, lighting up now.

"Same here," I said cornily.

"It's a hard thing, John," she said as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her. This was a slow fuck, almost secondary to just being with her. "When you love sex like I do but the consequences of that really getting out in the open would be catastrophic? These parties are huge."

"I can definitely understand that," I said.

"So I could come here and just cut loose," she said. "But until tonight I didn't realize just what a piece of meat I was at them. This is the first time ever I felt like I've had any power. I don't know if that makes sense. Before, I'd come, and I'd just be so excited to party and fuck and not have to worry about it, I didn't think that maybe people were just using me. Tonight? I feel the power. I did what I wanted, and it was so, so hot. It has been so fun. And it's because I've got the four of you with me."

"That's a sweet thing to say," I said.

"I mean it," Juliet emphasized. "I had the power here tonight. You saw the way people watched us when we came in. People didn't come just try to take me and use me for what they wanted. I took what I wanted. I love it. I feel so much more confident!"

"You should be," I replied, now slowly increasing the length and pace of my strokes. "You have the power. And you're only going to get more."

Juliet wrapped her legs around me tightly and pulled me into her, almost sending me off-balance. She kissed me deeply. There was genuine passion behind it, something more powerful than just lust.

"Thank you for saying that," she said. "I think I realized how much power I had tonight, and I feel like I used it. A lot. I hope that didn't make you upset."

"Upset?" I said. "You remember the only rule we had tonight, right?"

"Maybe? It was so long ago," she said with a laugh.

"But regardless," I added, "that's not us. I get it. We're the definition of 'it's complicated,' but I think we communicate well. I'm happy where we are. When we can have time together, we throw ourselves into it. Otherwise? You know I'm always supporting you. Unless you do something stupid, in which case I'll definitely speak up."

"My hero," Juliet said with a combination of sweet smile and eye roll.

We paused for a minute and gazed at each other. She never failed to put me into a trance when I was with her, no matter how crazy or prolonged the situation, like this absurdly indulgent party.

"Let's get back to the others," she said. "Kat will kill me if I keep you any longer."

I lewdly kept my hand on Juliet's ass as we walked into the bedroom, and it immediately became apparent that Kat wouldn't have cared either way how long we took. She had her back to us, sitting up proudly, and I salivated seeing her ass. She maybe carried a touch more weight in her ass after having the baby, but she it was more muscular and, improbably, even more of a bubble. I instantly fantasized about sinking my cock between the deep crevice between her cheeks.

Rita lay on the far side of the bed, her head thrown back and sumptuous blonde hair dangling over the edge. Between her and Kat, her ass high in the air and face buried in Rita's pussy, was one of the pornstars I had seen when we had arrived at the party. I recognized her and, I had to admit, I was a bit of a fan. She was young, in her mid-20s but easily looked younger. Several months ago, she had eschewed her totally natural appearance and gotten modest, C-cup implants, which had caused the usual outcry among her porn fanbase. She had made it up to them by doing her first anal scene, and balance returned to the universe.

From where Juliet and I stood, her boob job looked fantastic. So did her firm ass, which currently jiggled as Kat fucked her with a strap-on.

"Fuck, this is so sexy," Juliet whispered to me, and I simply nodded in response. It was a mesmerizing site.

"Oh, daddy," Kat said when she noticed me. "Jess is getting us more goodies, but she told me to have you find her. She had a great idea!"

"Okay, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Then come back and shove your dick down my throat!" Rita added.

I laughed, and Juliet slipped her fingers between mine as we followed the instructions to seek out Jess.

"I'm kind of surprised by the number of pornstars," I said as we headed for the stairs.

"I was, too," Juliet admitted. "But they're highly sexual, good at what they do, and they only let in the ones who are, you know, true professionals. Not the ratty hoes."

"It makes it even more fun," I said.

"They know how to party, that's for sure," Juliet said. "Sometimes the guys can get a little presumptive, but mostly I think it's good for the porn girls. This probably sounds weird, but these parties are a positive environment for them."

We found Jess as she snorted an aggressively long line of cocaine, then picked up a small mirror she had piled more powder onto.

"Oh my god!" she cried when she saw us. "You found me! I have the best idea. Come on."

She tugged my hand back toward the stairs, carrying the mirror in the other. Her nose was red and her eyes horribly bloodshot. Her voice was nasal.

"I love seeing you this excited," I said. "It's got to be something big."

"It could be," she said, speaking fast and wired.

On our way back to the bedroom, we all stopped in our tracks at the same time. We noticed something simultaneously. It sounded like Gregorian chant was rising up inside the house. But that wasn't it. It was an operatic chorus of sexual sounds -- moans, groans, screams, incantations, percussive sounds, and cries -- that bounced around the walls and ceiling. Little was visible since couples and groups had squirreled away to their own private domaines, but it was a remarkable thing to notice.

"This has been fucking amazing," I said.

"We should do this again," Juliet said cheerfully.

Upon entering the rear bedroom, we found Kat, Rita, and the pornstar, Kim, in a sweaty, exhausted pile. But when they saw us, Kat hopped right up.

"Yes! Refreshments are here!" she said excitedly and walked straight to Jess, giving her a quick kiss.

Rita rolled her feet onto the floor and strolled toward me, greeting me with a soft, deep kiss.

"Baby, you need to meet Kim," she said. "She just made me cum so hard."

Kim popped up onto her knees while remaining on the bed. She had a nose ring stud and a triangular bush perched above her butterfly pussy lips.

"Hiya," she said. "Rita is quite the squirter!" She laughed, and the laughter rippled through the rest of us.

The rat-tat-tat on the mirror was followed by Kat inhaling two more lines in the endless pile of cocaine during the party.

"And some for our new friend!" Kat said happily as she approached Kim with the mirror.

"Yes, please," Kim said, shimmying her fit body and making her tits shake.

Kat held the mirror for her, and Kim helped herself.

"Breakfast of champions," Kim said after she hit the coke with practiced ease. She then offered the tray around.

"God, I know I shouldn't," Rita said, "but I just can't stop."

She ignored her better judgment and let herself indulge her party girl urges. The crystals disappeared up her nose, a grin broke out as the rush hit her. She stepped toward me and ran her hands up and down my chest.

"I really want your dick in my ass," she said and attacked my mouth with hers.

"Jesus, you make it so hard to focus on anything else when you say that," I said, my heart fluttering.

"Not yet," Jess interjected. "I want to tell you about this, John!"

"About what?" Kat asked.

"I have a new business idea," Jess said. "And Petey thinks it's a good idea."

"Petey the producer?" Kim asked, staring lustfully at the cocaine again.

"Yeah," Jess said. "We were talking about how I could maybe build out a porn production company to help protect some of the Infinity earnings."

"You could also have some of the pornstars take appointments through the agency," Rita said.

"Fuck! That's a good idea!" Jess exclaimed.

"I love this idea," I said with genuine excitement. Kat and I caught each other in a brief glance. This was a crazy fun possibility.

"He said he could even sublet us office space in his building," Jess continued. "I think it would be absolutely brilliant."

"I'd come work for you," Kim said, but I couldn't tell if it was just an excited sentiment in the moment.

My mind was racing. Why hadn't I thought of this? It made so much sense, especially given my new forays into finance. We might even be able to put up a significant portion of the capital ourselves and make it a real cash cow -- if we could make it a profitable operation.

"Someone really likes this idea," Rita said, her hand sliding down between my legs.

"Two of my favorite things," I said. "Sex and money."

"Not these?" Rita said, giving a slight pout and pushing her breasts between her hands up at me.

"God, baby," I said, burying my head in her chest.

My thoughts instantly went away from business and back to the sex-crazed fuckfest that seemed like it never wanted to stop. Kat and Juliet had collapsed onto the bed together, falling into a scissor position and humping like the coke-fueled sluts they were that morning. Kim, the pornstar, stood nearby, looking for a moment to join in.

Jess approached Rita and me, stroking Rita's cheek and then kissing her.

"Let's go out on the balcony," Jess suggested. "It's such a beautiful morning."

Rita took our hands and led us outside. She walked to the edge of the balcony, which was ringed by a gorgeous glass wall that prevented any obstruction of the view of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It was a rare and striking clear morning. Rita flung her right leg up against the railing and bent forward, exposing both her holes to me.

"How beautiful is it here?" Rita said.

"Paradise," Jess said as she slipped her arm around my back.

Rita wiggled her ass for me. Jess surprised me by producing a vial. She put her hand on Rita's ass to stop it from moving.

"Hang on sweetie," she said. "John and I are going to bump up off your sweet ass."

She poured a small pile on each of Rita's ass cheeks.

"Let's do it at the same time, babe," Jess told me.

I smiled and nodded at her. The LA sun felt good. This was fucking paradise. The coke only made it feel more like heaven. Hitting it again cleared any lingering cobwebs in my head and sent a jolt to my cock.

"Come on, daddy," Rita said breathily, spreading her ass cheeks with her hand. "I need a dick in my ass. Please?"

Jess didn't wait for me to react. She gripped my cock in her petite hand, her nails scraping lightly against the hard flesh, and she pushed my eager, purple head against Rita's receptive asshole.

"Here you go, sweetie," Jess said, and she popped the head past her sphincter.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Rita groaned. "That's what was missing."

"I love my horny ass sluts," I grunted.

Jess kissed me sloppily, alternating between my lips and ear and neck. She was wired and needy. She talked dirty to me as I savored my cock going in and out of Rita's ass deliberately. My cock fit tightly inside her, and I adored seeing the hard flesh pierce the hole that belonged exclusively to me. Rita made no efforts to muffle her moans and enjoyment.

"You've got an audience," Jess said, her voice mischievous as she lightly bit my ear. "I think he's jealous of who you're with."

I wasn't sure how far away we were, maybe a couple hundred feet, but Patrick's cock still looked impressive. He was in the middle of rutting one of the pornstars, who I recognized but didn't know by name. She was grabbing her ankles and letting Patrick take her from behind, which must have required a major feat of core strength to achieve without falling over. He spanked her hard, but he was looking directly at the balcony. He flashed a thumbs up, and I mimicked the gesture back to him.

"Show him who owns her," Jess whispered to me.

I wrapped Rita's hair around my fist and tugged, and she squealed with delight as I gave it to her rougher.

"I love it, daddy," she said. "Harder. Make my ass sore!"

Jess dropped to her knees and crawled between us. There was just enough room for her to choose between licking my balls or Rita's pussy. She chose the latter, and it drove Rita crazy. An indecipherable string of words, obscenities, and begging flew from her mouth.

"Fuck this is the best feeling in the world," Rita said lucidly. "You two are going to make me cum so hard. I think I've got one more in me."

I felt Jess's tongue flick against my shaft and balls occasionally now. And I started down the runway of pleasure, knowing the point of no return neared. I had no idea how many times I'd cum during the party. But this moment, in the sun and with a perfect buzz, invigorated me and felt perfect. Two of my life's great loves, soaring above La-La Land, and fucking the weather girl's greedy asshole. After a daydreaming interlude, I was brought back to the moment as Rita broke into orgasmic screams. It drew the attention of Patrick in the yard below. He was fixated on her, I could feel it. But I was the one fucking her.

As soon as Rita finished shaking, her asshole gripping me with intense pulsation, Jess turned her attention solely to my balls, milking one more load out of me. Rita, too, urged me on, continuing her use of Kat's pet name for me.

"Cum in me, daddy," she said. "Prove I'm a good ass slut for you. Put that sperm deep in me. Mark me from the inside."

Jess sensed I needed an extra push. She stood up again, licking my neck, as she stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

"This is just the start, baby," she said. "Can you feel the energy? The shackles are off. I know you can feel how hungry we are. You haven't been starved like your girls have. You've done everything you wanted. We've been good girls. Well, Kat and Rita have. And I mostly have. But, oh god, Patrick really reminded me that we need more balance."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"It's time, baby," Jess said. I caught her eyes, shimmering and insistent. "It's time to let your girls get wild."

I knew she was right. The balance of power had been heavily tilted in my favor. I might have pushed things too far in having my cake and eating it, too. I could see Jess's point that it wasn't totally fair. The only question I had was how far they would want to tilt things in the other direction.