All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 05'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please follow up on what was said. It's time to let your girls get wild. Yes it is. The time has come. Let the pussy juice flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am really excited to see what unfolds in this book

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

John’s going to get so jealous and then pussy out. He won’t stand to let the women have the same behaviour as he has. When the ladies bring Patrick home, watch out.

I hope they get pregnant again, Patrick’s this time. He can get an infinity ring too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Juliet should lose at the awards show. She isn’t on top any more the way she thought she was. Someone new and younger replaced her. She starts doing a lot of hard drugs and partying, just going downhill fast. She becomes so addicted nobody will hire her anymore. She becomes a star in the new porn movie business. She can make a hundred man gangbang movie. She can be a star with Kat doing lots of hard drugs and nasty porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That moment in the bathroom with Juliet was as significant as Jess’s whispered words at the end!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Free Rita and Kat to be fuck holes for big cocks. Let them scream and plead to be pounded as true cunts. They have earned the right. Hot wet chapter great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Before the four get fully into side lovers and full out sleep-with-whomever orgies, they should do that marriage ceremony, and brace themselves for hearing awkward questions from the children. With the full out open relationship, they have to make sure they are fully committed to their core unity if they are to withstand the stress about to be imposed.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

Where did John’s phone come from so suddenly? Seems to me there was a rule about all phones being locked up before the party even starts so no pictures can leak out. Maybe that was just an oopsie? I can understand the impulse that led him to check on the kids. Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 1 year agoAuthor

nthusiastic you may have caught an inconsistency! I will have to look back and revise, if necessary. Thanks for being such a keen reader and for your kind words!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe another minor detail but if Jess has such a petite hand how can she jerk of a guy like Patrick with one hand? Another thing maybe Jess has been doing less sexual things, but I don't feel she has any right to say it, If Kat or Rita were to say I would say it's justified. Jess chose that herself and she has partied way more in the meantime than the other girls, and her choices are often incredibly bad without any regard of the consequences and with better perception than all of them combined. It will be her downfall, perhaps the entire family even.

He said he could even sublet us office space in his building," Jess continued. "I think it would be absolutely brilliant." One of the most idiotic ideas I've ever heard, do you want to get caught by the media attention and authorities?

One more thing: talk about a high traffic zone, it's a true miracle nobody get's STD's from one of these parties. You need to sign extensive NDA's which is fully understandable but no screening?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES