All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 10'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess since Rita is not going to get any more cock we will have to settle for her being a nasty skanky lowly cum eating and cum drinking weather girl that cleans cum up where she can find it. Drink up cum addicted whore and fill your slut belly with gallons of cum.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Five Stars For Everything in this Big and Best Yet

WELL FUCKING DONE! That was five stars for everything that was in this one which was the longest and best yet. So much excitement and so much covered and revealed. Top shelf entertainment for the readers and just so much packed in that you have to read it twice or slowly to get all the little hidden details which is what makes it an enjoyable story. Love the direction of all the players and what their roles are within the group. Love the sharing of those that like to be shared and like it rough hard and long. A little bit of everything for everyone. And I am liking Ritas new role of cum queen, every group needs a little playmate that likes to keep everyone else clean. The scene of Rita cum drinking from a glass was 5 Stars of fun smut. So in short it it was just a whole lot of nasty fun and Debauchery. Cheers and bring on more of this excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

award winning chapter for this writer as it could be a film that that is better then most paid steaming pron movies. these sweet cunts will do anything to cum over and over. make them do the nasty stuff five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter is very descriptive and draws the reader into this other world of hedonism most of us would never have. The party and sex are par for the course in this series and very well practiced.

What I found interesting is Kat’s submissiveness to not only John, but the other men at the party. She has gotten right back into being the man pleaser she was before. The god with the Herculean cock had his way with her. What trouble lies ahead for her if John isn’t around?

The other interesting surprise was Rita and her uncontrollable fetish for fresh sperm. I believe her self control is contingent upon her proximity to John. It’s only a matter of time until she is lost in a gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job. I’m probably in the minority here, but I love how Kat will not give up her ass and Rita will not give up either to anyone but John. It gives the group some real commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Juliet is close to her fall from grace. Being overlooked by the awards, Stephan’s attitude with Kat of either your in or your out, probably transfers to Juliet also. She will be replaced with the next popular actress so he can keep up appearances. Juliet will be making porn movies in no time when she sees her fame hangs on a thin thread and has no guarantees. Her fragile ego and facade of perfection will break to reveal the truth, she’s a coke whore and a slut.

I would really like to have a scene were Kat was alone with the big cock guy. Her actions and reactions would have been different if she was out of sight of John, I’m sure.

Rita’s the same story as Kat’s. if she were alone how far would she have gone? Temptations are bubbling up to the surface for both these women, it’s only a matter of time until these they can’t deny their true selves any longer. A person cannot keep being in a situation and stop every time, no matter the best intentions.

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 1 year ago

To anonymous, you may be in the minority but then so am I. Its nice to see Kat and Rita can keep their promises..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous...Juliet is on the cusp to become a porn star. She sees that good acting is not always rewarded with accolades. She will succumb to her real inclinations, to be a drug addicted slutty porn star. Money is money...why not have the accolades of the depraved, since the elite won't bestow them. Some blow and heroin up the nose and the world is hers, along with the ecstasy and biggg cocks!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed reading the sex parts, and especially the swallowing and sharing. But there's way too much drug use here for my taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES