All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 19'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melanie didn’t get any dick? In the previous chapter, Patrick was doing her from behind while she was doing coke. John saw her getting some the same time he saw Jess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could it get any better that Jess has three extra alpha males to make sure she is a happy three hole slut. Fuck nasty hot that she is coming into her own. Let the whores rule the day.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Love The New and Old Drama

Love that Patrick and Tommy are back and bring a little drama with them. That just adds a lot of 5 Star fun to the group and Jess has always been a bad and wild child and she just needs more cock then others. So it appears she is in line to get her wish. Hot action looks like it is cumming for all. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t really buy Jess’s explanation and rationalization behind hiring Tommy. She tries to make the hiring a business decision, thought out, purposeful. Jess was seeing Tommy before the business started, plus she didn’t tell anyone what she had in mind, she was hiding her actions. Jess should have easily explained long before filming so everyone understood and were onboard. Jess’s actions, are as they always have been, are guided by drugs and big dicks. She is powerless over large cocks. Tommy, if he already hasn’t realized, will soon realize, that he is in charge. Jess is not the savvy business woman she believes she is. She is a drug addicted slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ I haven’t had any dick all night,” she whined cutely. But in chapter 18, Melanie was getting fucked by Patrick. Why did Melanie say that she didn’t get any dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am all in on Team Jess and rooting for her to get all the big controlling cocks she wants. Let her fuck them as she wants that is 5 star fun.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 1 year agoAuthor

Definitely appreciate the note on inconsistency regarding Melanie with Patrick. Thank you! Will revise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...