All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 21'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago

well done. caring and makes a point that thing can get bad and everyone needs help with their problems. just the right amount of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, a replacement for Jess. I don’t understand why Jess would be so pissed at Katie for being stoned. The whole hooker house are addicts, it’s a wonder something didn’t happen sooner. It was just a matter of time before something happened. Plus, the customer was looked after, very well, for free. He certainly can’t complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poof! Like that, Jess is out, Katie is in. Shows us that a wet hole is just a hole. Jess’s manipulations, dishonesty, and hard line don’t matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It becomes clear in this chapter that with so many partners and too many drugs that there isn’t much investment in relationships that Jess has in her life. There are too many people getting some of her so she can’t really give important people the real her. Polyamorous fallacy? It is a disappointment to see Jess hasn’t grown by this point in the novel where she can stand by friends and partners.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with all of the previous comments. Please dump Jess (the blackhole) with Katie ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was about time someone got addicted or had an overdose. Jess's lack of compassion/understanding is beyond astonishment, especially since she had her own meltdown. John is always there when one of them is trouble and immediately takes the plane if necessary. Katie is normally an absolute doll, but she should thank her lucky stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES