All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 30'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some really great ideas here hinting at future drama in coming chapters.

It’s satisfying to see Jess being taken down a peg. The manipulator gets done herself.

The restaurant scene was underwhelming for me. John was like, “ oh, Jess is in trouble, let’s go home and fuck”. It didn’t work for me.

YZ490YZ490about 1 year ago

Too complicated. I got lost a few times. Big ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jess May feel that she has been displaced by Katie, and doesn’t know how to talk about it with the family; thus feels lost and rudderless, no secure place of belonging. Cocaine, etc. doesn’t help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG Hoping Jess gets to be Mannys hot nasty fuck toy and begs to be his personal cock sleeve and take all his hot alpha cock batter. She needs to submit to his desires. And John car gets his from Mannys wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great double date with fun ideas of things that could cum for all involved. Manny controlling Jess would be good times. Let him own her sexual needs and desires. 5 stars

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingabout 1 year agoAuthor

I love the engagement here. I definitely have a very clear idea where this is going, but I really love to hear all your thoughts. Thanks for the great feedback!

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Hot Stuff and 5 Sex Stars

Loved the double date. Hot fun and love the idea of the coming drama and like that Jess is headed towards being a fun loving slut for Manny. We all know deep down that Jess is a total slut and loves to go over the edge and live a crazy sex filled life style. So a bit of time as Mannys wet and willing cock holster is needed. She has worked hard and time for her to surrender her sexual needs to Mannys desires. I look forward to the possible sexual train wreck. A little drama is always fun to witness. So bring on the smut. Just saying. Lol. Cheers

Demented917Demented9177 months ago

Manny planning a take over of the porn studio.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's no doubt that Jess will flourish on camera, consequences be damned at least she will adhere to Manny's wishes/desires/demands she doesn't have the ability to say no, just like John never says no to Jess. Once she's a public face the family cam no longer sustain, certainly not with Jess involved! I hope it becomes a reality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm glad Manny shows no decorum to women, Jess isn't worthy of it nor does she appreciates it. The subbtle comments from John should have shocked or ar least make Jess aware for the cold-hearted toxic bitch she is, but she probably is to coked up and infatuated with Manny to notice. She is so calculating and observant normally. I can't understand anyone having a serious relationship with her ever...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES