Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're brave, Rita," I said. "I love you. I'd be lost without you. I shouldn't have let you do it. We can't take risks like that."

"Sometimes, you have to do hard things to help the people you love," she said.

"I hope you know how grateful I am for you," I said. "Can you believe that the first time we met I thought it would be a one-and-done thing?"

Rita laughed and snaked her tongue into my mouth. She kissed me long and hard.

"It was never going to be a one time thing, my darling," Rita said. "Looking back on it, I think I became addicted to you the first time I had you."

"You're not the only one," I said.

"Come on, babe," she prodded. "I've had a big day. I might fall asleep if I don't get a little pick-me-up."

"Okay, let's go," I said, holding two bottles of Champagne, while she carried a cocaine setup, complete with mirror, grinder, carbon fiber card, and a glass straw. "You've earned this."

"You know I was glad to, right?" Rita said, suddenly serious.

"I know, darling," I said. "You're a fierce protector."

"That's right. Because nobody fucks with my family," Rita said emphatically.

12