All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 47'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

500 Stars for Kat being the BEST 3 hole BIG COCK slut ever. So great that Kitty Kat is back and getting to take BIG and HUGE cocks again and hope this is the start to Kat getting them more and more. She NEEDS and WANTS them so give them to her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Threesome worth five stars and five more stars for Kat getting a fat cock up her ass and loving it. Best smut and story plot around and more cocks have arrived.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could Juliet have a new lady to rock her world or does John get another wet hole to enjoy. So much fun and wet sex for all to enjoy makes it a sexual blast.

Qwer12Qwer1210 months ago

Wonderful 5 Stars Great Sexy Players and the best storytelling. Just a lot of fun to read and enjoy the crazy sex these kids have and to do over and over. Great times. Love Kat is getting enjoy big ones again and Juliet is such a fun one. Fun drama. Cheers and keep it going. Best around.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kitty Kat must take over Kat completely. Kat doesn't need to show up again, ever. Things get more interesting every time Kitty Kat appears.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kat finally gets what she wants and needs. She has been shamed and made to feel bad for what she is while John gets to do what he wants all the time. I hope that Kats old self comes out much more that she’s had a little taste. She can have a gang bang, boyfriends, and make movies.

Rita is the same, she had a taste, (literally). She should have twenty guys lined up. She should be able to fully indulge. That means physical contact with the sperm donors.

The story needs to notch back up to what it was when the women were fully indulgent and free to be their true selves. The rule laden, goody girls aren’t exciting, and contrast with the party and drug sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree with others that Kitty Kat must stay, and Kat go away. If Rita is to remain off limits then others must step up and be the party whores and take way more cock. Agree it is time to CRANK IT UP. Take it to limit more and more. Let the BITCHES PLAY.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

KITTY RITA WHEN!?

Demented917Demented9177 months ago

I was listening to Hotel California by the Eagles earlier today. Many simularities between that and this series now that Houston has been left ( pretty much) behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES