Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, that's nice, Juliet," I said.

"Can I have a taste, too?" Carly asked, batting her eyes.

"You can have anything you want," I said.

Carly lowered herself next to Juliet, and they smiled at each other. Juliet pulled back to let Carly have a turn, and she immediately took hold of my cock. She looked at it almost clinically at first, then gave an initial lick down the shaft before putting the tip in her mouth. For a world-famous woman renowned for her poise and confidence, she seemed shy and tentative.

"I never do this at these parties," she said in a hushed tone.

"Go for it, girl," Juliet encouraged her. "John is incredible."

Carly glanced over at her younger counterpart and then put most of my cock in her mouth, moving her head pleasingly up and down. Juliet brushed her hair to the side and whispered something in her ear. Carly nodded but didn't interrupt her rhythm. Juliet stood up and took off her toga, letting it drop to the floor in a heap. She moved behind Carly and untied the knot on her shoulder, then pulled off the white sheet. I wanted to see her naked, but her thick hair and squatting posture prevented it. Juliet smiled at me and kissed me again.

"Let's go somewhere more private," she said.

Carly heard her and stood up, giving me the unobstructed view I had wanted. And she was gorgeous. Elegant, athletic, and perfectly maintained, I greedily drank in her body. Her breasts defied her age. They were pear-shaped handfuls with prominent, hard nipples. Her abdomen was flat and firm, with pubic bones poking out sharply just above and adjacent to her pussy, which had butterfly-shaped lips and a closely cropped landing strip. She turned slightly to the side as Juliet led us to the room next door, with an untousled bed, and I saw her small, athletic ass. She was in incredible shape. And, for the first time, I saw her as a truly sexual object.

"Come on," Juliet said, closing and locking the door behind us.

"Is there any coke in her?" Carly asked. "I could use a refresh."

"There's coke in every room," I said with a laugh.

"I like this place more and more," Carly said, giving me a sultry look.

Juliet was ahead of us. She had found the snuff box on the nightstand, opened it, and scooped out a generous portion of powder. She used a carbon fiber card to rapidly form a half dozen lines on the glass surface. Carly welcomed my groping hand that sought her breasts and then squeezed her nipples. She kissed me.

"I really don't do this," she said. "I can't believe how turned on I am. You have Kat to thank for this."

"I have Kat to thank for a lot," I said.

The conversation was cut short by the sharp inhale of Juliet snorting two lines. Carly followed suit, and in the few moments it took me to polish off the final two lines, Juliet and Carly sat on the bed, eyeing each other.

"I want to fuck him," Carly announced.

"Then fuck him, babe," Juliet said, dabbing her nose.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"John can always get it up for me," Juliet said confidently. "I'll have him next."

"I feel so popular," I said. "Like a cool kid."

"Babe, you should fuck Carly doggy," Juliet suggested. "That way I can lie underneath her and use my tongue."

"Your wish is my command," I said. "You know my only rule. I never say no to a pretty girl."

"What a charmer," Carly said, already maneuvering onto her hands and knees.

Carly surprised me. She had a gorgeous, fit body, and she obviously took great care to keep herself as youthful as possible, using all the tricks science had to offer. But the surprise was how tight her pussy was. Her lips were fat and slick, spreading open easily and wide, but it took some coaxing to get my cock inside her. Luckily, Carly was determined. She eagerly backed her ass against me and ground her pelvis against me. Finally, I felt her cervix stretch out and accept my full length. Carly groaned, and I started to saw back and forth. Beneath us, Juliet's tongue danced. She took turns licking Carly's clit, which drove her into a frenzy, and sucking on my balls.

"Holy hell, Carly, you are so fucking tight," I said.

"I haven't been fucked in so long," she said. "This feels amazing. It feels amazing to have a real man inside me."

Her words flattered me. I focused on giving her determined, long strokes with my cock. Her pussy creamed around me. I rimmed her asshole with my thumb, then pressed it forward into her anus. It met no resistance. Carly moaned happily when the finger penetrated her. Juliet's tongue had her tumbling toward orgasm. The relentless stimulation of the evening and Carly's unexpected tightness put me on the brink, too. Juliet must have sensed it because she focused her energy on licking the movie superstar's clit furiously.

"Fucking shit! Fucking hell! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Carly cried out, suddenly seized by the pinnacle of pleasure.

I took the opportunity to switch off my deliberate pace of fucking her and suddenly sped up. I pulled my cock almost fully out of her and then rammed it back in. Carly's pussy had molded itself to my size and shape, and it eagerly sucked me back in as I pounded her. The frantic pace was perfectly timed. It made her cum again. Satisfied with my performance, I let my own orgasm wash over me.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Shoot it on me," Carly ordered. "I love cum all over me. Cum all over me!"

I pulled out and stroked my cock, slippery from Carly's arousal, and Juliet massaged my balls with her skilled hands. I pointed my tip at her asshole and let the first jet rocket out against her puckered back door. She moaned in delight. Three more shots spurted across her pussy lips and ass. Juliet pushed her face between us and licked up what she could. I fell back on my knees, surprisingly tired.

"God, that was fucking hot!" Carly said, using a couple fingers to trace the strings of cum on her skin.

"I have to admit, that is not the way I thought my evening would go," I said. "That was, wow. That was a treat."

"I don't think I realized how much of a fantasy that was for me until now," Juliet confessed. "So memorable. Oh my god, Carly, you are just too awesome. Like, I've looked up to you my whole life, and I have to tell you. The reality of you is so much better than the fantasy!"

"That's sweet of you," Carly said, blushing lightly.

We all lingered on the bed, catching our breaths and letting recovery set in. The silence seemed awkward to me, and I realized that was all in my head. I felt guilty for not having broached the topic of Carly's movie proposal with Juliet yet. I should have, but I had avoided it after Juliet had been so adamant about taking a break. But after the intense intimacy of this threesome, I decided to go for broke.

"So, I have a confession," I said, softly rubbing Juliet's back.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Yeah," Carly chimed in.

"So I've been meaning to talk to you about something, Juliet," I said. "Something Carly and I talked about recently."

"What's up?" she asked, sitting up now, her interest piqued.

"I know you want to take some time off," I said. "And that's understandable because you have been grinding for literally years now."

"You want to take a break?" Carly asked, but I continued with my soliloquy.

"But you also joked that it wasn't like Carly was going to come along asking you to be in a movie," I said. "Well, that's not exactly true. What if I told you Carly wants you to play the lead in her directorial debut?"

"Wait, what?" Juliet said, her jaw dropping.

"No, that's it," Carly said with a laugh. "That sums it up very nicely. I've got a great script, and I just need the right person. I've been watching you, Juliet. I've been watching your career. I thought it would be fun to work together. But when this got pitched to me, well, let me put it this way. You want to win an Oscar, right?"

"More than anything else in the world," Juliet said.

"Then you need to make this movie with me," Carly said with absolute authority.

12