All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 50'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh God! What an image! How can any one guy be so lucky? Let em' rip!!! 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was a hot fucking five star scene of John getting to use two top porn stars as his own cock sleeves and cum dumps. Fucking hot smut to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The girls know how to have fun. As they say. Girls Just Want to Have Fun. These girls can party and fuck and do it over and over. Coke and Cum that is a hot plan.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

John married? Good idea. Whenever these women had fun, it didn't have much impact because they didn't have any relationship with John. But seeing them having fun with other men while being John's wife will definitely have a bigger impact.

Qwer12Qwer128 months ago

Now that is entertainment and 5 Star fun for the group. Just so much in those 2 pages that is fun to read. The porn stars rock Johns world while the playmates got ready for the wedding. Now that could be a fucking good time. Just love the fun this group gets in too. Keep the party rolling. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot sluts getting pounded and filled with cum and other sluts willing to clean and service them. We all love the ladies and males that drive this story on to fun results.

Demented917Demented9177 months ago

Nice work.

But….When are the girls going to take even more control and give Ol’ John a Booty Bump?

Fair is fair, they get it, he should get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES