Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then maybe smoke something," Ginger added, tousling her hair.

"And after that he can fuck us," Kayla said.

"It's kind of mean to make him wait," Ginger said, and they walked toward the bar again.

"I know, and I've got a river flowing out of my pussy," Kayla said. "But we're under strict orders. Edge the fuck out of him."

Kayla turned toward me, smiled and winked, then tossed her hair back toward the bar.

"You first," she told Ginger, handing her the straw.

They didn't even bother to cut lines this time. They just hoovered up as much coke as they could. It was an aggressive display, and the pornstars were almost staggering after it. But that didn't prevent them from staying cock-hungry teases.

"Your turn, John," Ginger said, eyes sparkling and playful.

"Bend over," I told her.

"You really do love my ass," she said, pleased.

I answered by smacking it hard, and she moaned happily. I did two nice-sized bumps off her reddened cheek and felt powerful as the rush of the cocaine washed over me.

"Come on," Kayla told me. "Let's go have a smoke to take the edge off."

"I brought my special vape," Ginger said.

"Which one?" Kayla asked.

"THC and Special K," Ginger replied.

"That's exactly what the doctor ordered," Kayla said.

I brought a bottle of Champagne and three glasses with us to the pool deck. Ginger had already hit the vape pen and passed it to Kayla, who took four puffs in quick succession. She let the plume of smoke surround her, relishing the pungent aroma and sucking up her own second-hand smoke again. Kayla passed the vape to me. The girls splashed their legs in the water as we settled in at the edge of the pool.

"What's the Special K do?" I asked.

"It adds a little bit of euphoria to the weed," Ginger said. "But it also might sprinkle in a hallucination or two, which I love because it's not like some multi-hour trip. It wears off in like half an hour or an hour."

"What the hell," I said nonchalantly and took a pull on the vape.

The smoke was exceptionally bitter, and I gave a couple sharp coughs as I exhaled, which made the girls giggle and tease me a little.

"It'll hit you in a couple minutes," Ginger said, then slid into the water, plunging her head in fully and popping back up looking like a porcelain mermaid.

"Let me take one more hit," Kayla said, extending her hand toward me.

I gave her the vape, and she suggestively swirled her tongue around the tip before taking a pull, a blue light at the end of the pencil-like apparatus flashing brightly as she inhaled. Another plume of vapor billowed up between us, and she set the pen on the ground next to the pool. Her nipples jutted out, and she looked gloriously fucked up.

"Come on, stud," Kayla said, "let's play."

She mimicked Ginger's path into the pool, straightening up, dripping wet, with her nipples barely cresting out of the water like miniature buoys. Kayla glided toward Ginger, who greeted her with open arms. Their arms slid behind each other's necks, and they cocked their heads to the side as they locked lips. It was a show purely for my benefit. After several seconds, they turned to me and grinned. It was a move of practiced seduction, but I didn't care that it wasn't originally for me. Kayla crooked a finger and beckoned me. I pushed my palms down against the pool deck and then forward, sliding into the water and taking three slow strides to meet them.

"The water's so warm, it'll keep your dick hard," Ginger said, putting her hand beneath the water and feeling for it. "Yup, I'm right."

Kayla kissed me, her tongue urgent and eager.

"This is so rare," she said, her voice husky. The same tone it took on in her scenes when she was about to beg to get fucked. "My pussy is so wet, you can just fuck me right here. In the water."

She ground her body against mine, and I savored the feeling of her nipples against my chest. I let my hands drop into the water, floating along her rib cage and seeking out the tempting junction between her thighs. I ran my thumb and forefinger across her compact pussy lips, savoring the smoothness.

"Do you know I had never waxed before until two days ago?" Kayla said. "But Jess insisted you would love it. Maybe I should wax just for you?"

Any response stuck in my throat. My cock throbbed, and the drug concoction from the vape started to take hold. The weed blunted the sharp edges of the coke high. But the Special K did something that seemed like a mixture of molly and an opioid like oxy, with its euphoric kick. That was an undertone, though. The other aspect of the Special K reminded me of the shrooms I had done with Juliet and Melanie. The euphoria helped with that, but there was something visual about it. It started on the periphery of my vision -- colors became brighter, and the bouncing water of the pool gave everything a liquid quality.

Ginger had joined Kayla, and they started kissing again. Both their hands wandered down to my cock, finding it, and squeezing and stroking it. They laughed, in the grips of the Special K, too.

"Your dick looks like fire inside of water," Ginger said dreamily. "I love the visuals smoking that shit gives you."

"It feels so hot," Kayla said. "And I swear I'm filling this pool with how much my pussy is leaking."

I felt Ginger's fingers join mine in exploring Kayla's opening. She used hers to push mine in deeper, and Kayla gasped.

"I bet you could fuck even in the chlorine water," Ginger said, her voice still sounding as if the words floated from her lips. It's as if I could see them. "How do you get that wet?"

"Haven't I taught you about being an on-demand slut?" Kayla teased.

My desire became selfish. I wanted Kayla. I felt her feet tickling against mine as she bounced up and down, keeping her tits above the waterline. I moved my hands, slipping them around her waist, turning away from Ginger and focusing on what I wanted at that moment. Kayla took the hint. The next time she was going to bounce on her feet, she bounced higher, enough to allow her legs to float up. She wrapped them around my waist. I let my hands grip her ass, which was very firm and athletic, like her stomach. She was in fantastic shape, and her abdomen showed detailed definition. Archimedes' principle made it incredibly easy for me to find Kayla's wickedly slick opening with my cock. Ginger, utterly content to go with the flow, helped guide me into Kayla by tugging my balls in the right direction. Her fake nails felt delightful against the soft skin.

"Oh, fuck," Kayla said, and I swear sunlight poured from her mouth as she spoke. "This is incredible."

It was incredible. Kayla laid back, her body angled at almost forty-five degrees to me. We were connected at our genitals, but it was easy to maintain the position because the water buoyed us. So that let us simply focus on the penetration, and Kayla's outrageous arousal made that easy. Almost too easy. We fucked with savage need. She bounced up and down on me, the water splashing up all over the three of us, and I thrust my hips up toward her just as fiercely. It was as if the shimmer of lust rose like smoke between us. Ginger wouldn't let herself be left out. She kept one hand clamped on my balls, massaging them gloriously as she kissed my neck and nibbled a torrent of classic pornstar dirty talk in my ear.

"Give that slut your big dick," she breathed, her teeth and tongue desperately trying to consume my ear. "But save every drop of that hot cum for me. I won if fair and square. I bet you want to put it up my ass. You like that. You like having what no one else gets. I only share my tight little brown hole with good boys off-camera. I'm actually an ass slut, but I use it as a reward. Do you want that reward, baby?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted, water splashing up and covering us like rain.

The pace remained furious, but it was also effortless. I thanked the power of water, and I closed my eyes to focus solely on giving Kayla what I hoped was a fuck as hard as she was used to getting on camera. When I did, I still saw the outline of us copulating. It was burned into my mind, but I also sensed I was viewing us outside my body. That only made me want to give it to her harder. Her pussy got wetter, her arousal out-stripping the pace at which the pool water and its chemical cocktail dried her out. The effect was intense, and her orgasm reflected that. She came hard and fast, her hips bucking wildly. She had been using her arms for balance, keeping them above her head or out to the side, but now she slipped them around my neck. It forced my cock in her at a more severe angle, one more conducive to rubbing along her clit. She dug her nails in my neck, then my shoulders. Kayla didn't even settle down after she came once. She ground against me, panted, moaned, and came again. Her body was simply overcome by spasms, and the bright aura around her shined incandescently.

Finally, Kayla's pussy started to dry out. She wanted to keep humping me, but I could see the reluctance when she made up her mind that she needed to take a break or risk serious soreness. It was a strange feeling when she slid off of me, going back to simply bouncing up and down on her feet. Her nipples crinkled and rough, the water licking them like I wanted to. But I didn't have time to fully react. Ginger moved in from behind, pressing the front of her body against my back. Her hand snaked down, across my chest and stomach, then briefly circling around my cock. She held it by the base firmly with both hands, using them like a cock ring. My erection was powerful and unsatisfied. It needed more. Ginger's teardrop-shaped natural tits felt soft, the pastel pink nipples grinding into my skin like a drill bit.

"I bet if you put it in my tight little asshole you will get off like you need," Ginger said. It was her turn to ratchet up the archetypical pornstar voice and dialogue.

"I'll get some lube," Kayla volunteered. "And some coke."

"Yeah, let's get out," Ginger agreed. "Rita said you'd like it if I did a booty bump, is that right?"

I was suddenly reminded once more who was really in control of this incredible tryst. My girls.

"I'd love it," I said, my voice coming out hoarse, probably from the vape.

"And while Ginger is bent over taking it up her cute little tushy?" Kayla said. "I'll cut some rails on her back and do them for you. I wonder how long it'll take for you to shoot your load up that pretty, pink little asshole while you watch that."

We were moving toward the stairs to get out of the pool, and I felt a bit light-headed. These two certainly knew how to press every single button. All at once. My cock was dark red, almost purple. It was angry with hunger. They knew it. They wanted to relieve it. And they would, in spectacular fashion.

Kayla disappeared inside briefly, returning with a small bottle of lube that I assumed had been stashed in her trench coat pocket. Ginger, meanwhile, had put her forearms on the top of the patio dining table, bending over to give me the perfect height for both things I wanted to do. I jumped straight into dosing up Ginger. I didn't bother with dilution or a plunger. Ginger, obedient and eager, stood on legs more than shoulder-width apart, allowing her heart-shaped ass to spread generously. Her asshole was mesmerizing, a pretty, pale pink ring that transitioned to light brown crinkles before spiraling into a pretty pink bullseye in the center. Her puffy pussy lips, dripping from the pool and her arousal, framed the lower end of the scene. I scooped a decent amount of pillow powder and dropped it right on that bullseye of her anus. I grabbed her left butt cheek, squeezing it tightly, and circled her hole with my right index finger. Ginger arched her back, pushing her ass against me, creating more pressure. It made it easy for me to bury my finger up to the second knuckle in her tight back door, pushing with it the pile of cocaine inside her.

"Here, this will help," Kayla interjected, holding the tube of lube upside down and squeezing it. A thick dollop of the clear gel hit my finger, and I pushed it in after the blow.

"Holy hell," Ginger said with a gasp. "This is a crazy ass high."

"Literally," I said with a chuckle.

"Is it?" Kayla asked, putting her hands on me and rubbing them up and down my naked body.

"This is the best high I've ever had," Ginger said. "Like, I can't even describe it."

"Maybe you need to do me next?" Kayla asked sweetly.

"I'll do you any time you want," I said wantonly.

Kayla took up a spot next to Ginger, leaning on the table in the same manner. She wiggled her ass a little and looked at me longingly.

"Come on then," she said.

"This is so unfair," Ginger whined. "I'm all lubed up and ready to go!"

"It'll just take a second," I said, smacking Ginger's ass hard again.

"Fuck, do that again," Ginger whimpered.

I did, and she yelped again. But then I turned my attention to Kayla. She reached back with one hand to spread her ass open and give me easy access. I repeated the scooping action with the carbon fiber card and covered Kayla's light-brown asshole with cocaine, then I pushed it inside her. She tensed briefly, then pushed her cheeks against me and gasped dramatically.

"Oh, you weren't joking," Kayla said. "That's amazing. I never thought I could be numb from the ass up."

"Isn't it divine?" Ginger said, pushing back against me as I put a finger in her ass, too. "But why are you using your fingers, John? You have two pornstars here ready to fuck, and I'm all lubed and ready. Put that dick to work!"

I spanked Kayla this time, then moved behind Ginger. She felt the bulbous head of my cock poke against her back entry and sighed. I shoved it in without ceremony.

"Ah, there you go," Ginger said, not batting an eye by having her ass fully penetrated. "Stretch that tight asshole."

She was tight. The lube was a necessary help. I liked the lewd froth it helped create at the air-tight junction between her ass and my cock. My hips thrust powerfully, and Ginger tossed her shimmering red hair over her shoulder to look back at me and smile.

"Who's a good little ass slut for you?" she said, biting her lower lip. She was truly enjoying it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Kayla, who was fingering her own ass earnestly. She was staring at me, and her gaze told me exactly what she was thinking. She wanted me inside her. I played along. I took one step aside and admired the deeper shade of red Ginger's asshole had taken on from my fucking. I gripped my shaft by the base and plunged into Kayla this time, no lube necessary.

"Yes, yes," Kayla urged me, "use my ass."

I gave her a few more strokes, then pulled out. Her ass gaped obscenely. I smiled at such a satisfying sight, then moved and penetrated Ginger again.

"Pull my hair," she commanded.

It became a rough coupling, until Kayla took the initiative to take it to another level. Tired of waiting, she climbed onto the table and positioned herself on Ginger's back. She stacked her own perfect, firm ass on top of Ginger's, presenting me with easy access to them both. I took advantage of it. If it hadn't been an ultimate fantasy before, it certainly became one at that moment -- alternating strokes between two of the finest assholes in porn. Kayla and Ginger both played it up for maximum effect, weaving a tapestry of dirty talk that must have gotten suspended in the LA smog. Ginger started to gape, too, after more deep thrusts. The two girls craned their necks to make out and spew filth at me to keep up the urgent pace of defiling them. It all pushed me quickly toward the brink. After an afternoon of teasing and edging because of the one-orgasm limit my girlfriends had imposed, I was like a bomb ready to explode. Kayla felt it. Ginger felt it. And they reminded me of where it needed to go.

"That jizz is fucking mine," Ginger said. "Put it up my ass or fucking cover me. I don't care. Use me as the professional cum dumpster I am."

I had been lost in this fantasy come-to-life, so when I felt a light touch on my arm, it startled me. So did the voice that followed it.

"Go ahead, daddy," Kat said. "Shoot it all over her. Cover that ruined little asshole."

She stood on her tiptoes and nibbled my ear, and I felt the fabric of her white tennis skirt graze my leg.

"Kitty Kat," I said, my voice weak and words short.

"Do it, daddy," came from my left now. Katie showed up from out of nowhere and kissed my neck, her nipples looking like they might rip through her white, unbuttoned tennis polo. "Let that cum fly."

I looked up and saw Jess and Rita standing on the other side of the table, and my brain finally processed that the girls were back from wedding dress shopping.

"Yeah, John," Rita said, "get off so we can get to the real fun we have planned for tonight."

She took the carbon fiber card and started cutting lines of cocaine.

"Kayla and Ginger are going to stay and play with all of us," Jess said, enlightening me. "You'll have plenty of holes to fill as many times as you want!"

Rita bent down and snorted a line. It was all I could take. I pulled out of Ginger's ass and stroked my cock twice until I came. My cum shot out like the stream from a super-soaker water gun, plastering Ginger's asshole, pale ass cheeks, and even one jet landing at the top of Kayla's ass crack, which then sexily trickled down and covered her puckered, glossy anus. Kat and Katie started to kiss my chest, playing with my nipples, and joined their hands to massage my balls. My legs shook, and I must have sounded like a mating banshee. Rita caught my eye and smiled as she rubbed her nose. She licked her lips, and just as the scene quieted down, Jess filled it with the sound of a line rushing up her sinuses. Kat kissed me on the lips and looked at me adoringly.

"Good job, daddy," she said. "Now we can tell you all about the plans we finalized today."

"There's a lot to do!" Katie chimed in.

"Yes," Kat agreed. "Because one month from today? You're going to be a married man."

12