All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 01'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t deny that I’m a little disappointed about no baby with Kat.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
The Band Is All Here

Looks like the band is ready to play a hedonistic concert for the 4th Of July. Cheers

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueabout 2 years ago

no complaints, love the story and can't wait to see where it goes, I just also would love a plot about breeding kat, successful or unsuccessful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe Stephen can take Kat and help get her knocked up with a famous baby. Cum in her deep. She does fall for his type fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was such a sexy chapter, except for them not being able to get pregnant yet. The group gets along so well that I keep wondering when someone or something will come along to ruin things.

This calm stage is really delicious! Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't think the timeline is correct or Rita's exclusivity? Who was the person as mentioned 5 months earlier? I'm not saying she isn't entitled to it but it doesn't fit her character, past behavior or her own words. It truly sets her apart from the foursome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES