All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 48'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

five stars for fun nasty sex. that was a hot chapter with some very hot and nasty events taking place. cannot wait for more of this type of shit to continue for these house wife sluts. this has taken a great turn towards what could be a whole new world of Debauchery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well worth the wait. Wonderful and love the direction of the storyline. Great job keep up the outstanding writing.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fun Entertainment 5 Stars

That was a fun and entertaining chapter with lots of new twists and great possibilities for the future for our young new whores. Like John stepping up and getting to enjoy the benefits of being in the position he his. These new whores will bring lots of new adventures and look forward to the next football party. And Crystal is getting even better at her new life. Fun Fun Fun to be had be all. It was worth the wait and love the character development. Great Job. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By this point Kat and Jess are so used up it’s time to have replacements take over.

I find it hard to believe the ladies will just sit idly on the sidelines while John plays away. Why should they be the good girls when he has all the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great chapter and well executed. I for one would like to see some non-consensual whore formation in this story. The girls find a housewife hottie who hasn't experienced the life-style, and they transform her by force. They force-ably feed her cocaine and she likes the feelings and begins to fuck any and all, by way of an addictive personality. As she begins to willingly participate in the drug lifestyle her drugged body releases her inner depravity and she becomes a willing whore, leaving her husband and kids for the drugs, sex, and hooker lifestyle. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

five fucking stars of filth. so nasty hot. love the new whores getting to fuck alpha males. now it is time to make Kat a full time cunt cleaner. since she appears to be giving up all cocks that are not Johns. Jess just needs to rent Kat out as a nasty baby batter clean up bitch. she has no use for cocks so make her eat used cunt slime as her new sole purpose. her new title Trash Girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES