Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By contrast, also intentional, Kat wore a black gown from Chanel. It looked like a close-cut, seductive black cocktail dress with a jeweled, shoe-like buckle between the breasts. Then, it was overlaid in sheer black fabric. She looked stunning and playful in it.

Jess rounded out my jaw-dropping trio in another Chanel gown. It was a nude-colored, finely embroidered lace gown that made clear she wore nothing underneath. The embroidery was exquisitely detailed, creating a lush pattern that looked like a coat of arms. Two thin straps tied behind her neck, pushing her breasts up and showing off a surprising amount of cleavage.

My made-to-measure suit felt inadequate, but I took solace knowing that nobody would be looking at me. Even our driver, upon entering the limo again, made that clear. I felt every bit the indulgent American as we drove toward the restaurant. The girls were giddy with excitement, taking selfies and laughing at the slightest impulse.

And then we pulled up to the famous black awning, with its gold letters spelling out "Le Taillevent." In unhurried fashion, the hostess escorted us to the Trianon dining room, where we sat in a plush, half-circle booth.

"This is one of my biggest dreams-come-true," Rita said.

"With the four of us?" Jess said. "Anything is possible."

"Hear, hear!" Kat said a bit too loudly and covered her mouth with her hand as she giggled.

Dinner floated by like a dream, and Taillevent delivered on its reputation as the stalwart of classic French cuisine. From the parade of amuse bouches, which included a mind-boggling crisp langoustine, to the restaurant's staples, like caviar with watercress, artichoke veloute, and a shockingly good duck pie with foie gras, the meal was like living inside a French cookbook. I had contacted the sommelier in advance to arrange for the wines, and I didn't spare any expense on that, either. Of course, we had Champagne to start. Dom Perignon was a no-brainer. Then a Montrachet from Domaine de la Romanee Conti, followed by a face-off between the Romanee Conti and Domaine Leroy Romanee-St-Vivant from 2002. It was nothing short of indulgent and decadent. We were living our best hedonistic life, but I could tell from the energy emanating from all of us after I paid the check that the evening was only beginning.

There was a pause in our conversation, and we looked at one another. The smiles and giddy sounds had continued all evening. But now Rita spoke up, softly.

"I want to fuck you so bad," she said, licking her lips. I could see her erect nipples through the thin fabric of her gown.

"Let's get out of here," Kat said. "And get naked."

We got up and Jess moved close to me.

"Will you check for a wet spot?" she said with a quiet laugh.

The ride back to Le Bristol was interminable. Rita teased me, pulling the top of her dress down and showing off her tits and letting Kat and Jess suck on them. They were buzzed, radiant, and horny. It proved to be a brilliant combination.

Within moments of stepping back into our suite, the girls had hung their gowns and stood before me naked.

"Strip, mister," Kat said playfully as she started undoing my tie.

"Tonight is about Rita," Jess said.

Jess and Kat helped me undress, while Rita went to the bed and started playing with her pussy. When I was naked, we joined Rita on the bed. She lay on her back, glowing as brightly as the ring shone on her finger. Jess licked Rita's slick fingers clean.

"You taste so good," Jess said. "I want to eat your pussy."

Rita closed her eyes and sighed contentedly, a broad smile crossing her face. Jess positioned Rita on her knees at the edge of the bed.

"I eat," Jess explained, "and John fucks."

I stepped behind her, as Jess slid her head underneath us, and drove into Rita's pussy. I could feel Jess's tongue lapping at her clit. Kat took up position in front of Rita, making out with her and offering up her nipples for Rita to suck on. The anticipation that had built up over our three-hour dinner had us all on edge. Rita didn't take long to explode the first time, and when she did, Kat spread her legs and welcomed Rita's eager tongue to her pussy. It seemed like only moments before Kat and Rita were cumming hard at the same time.

"My god, I'm so turned on!" Rita cried.

Jess merely mumbled in response, never letting her tongue ease up on Rita's clit, while also fondling my balls. I grunted as I fucked Rita with intent, her pussy juice turning creamy and thick around the base of my shaft.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Kat screamed.

And then, as was inevitable, Rita squirted all over Jess. The fluid hit with force, and Jess moaned in delight, opening her mouth to drink it in.

"That's my favorite," Jess said happily. "I fucking love when you squirt."

"I want to taste," Kat pouted playfully.

I kept fucking Rita, but Jess extricated herself from beneath us and traded places with Kat. They exchanged a long, lingering, wet kiss, their nipples jousting erotically until Jess laid back and pushed her cunt into Rita's face. Kat slid beneath Rita's pussy, and reassuringly cupped my balls before giving Rita a fresh tongue-lashing. Rita and I stayed in a perpetual rhythm, and she was cumming over and over at short intervals. The creamy juices of our coupling slid down her lips and into Kat's mouth, then were quickly overtaken by a flood as Rita squirted again.

"Oh my fuck!" Rita cried between licks on Jess's pussy.

Kat finger-fucked herself while she ate out Rita, occasionally letting her tongue pleasure my balls, too, as they slapped against Rita's exquisite ass. Then Kat screamed like a banshee and squirted all over the bed, erupting like a geyser three times in a row. Jess crested over the edge and moaned proudly, frantically frigging her clit while Rita ate her pussy.

"I'm getting close," I finally said.

"Cum, daddy," Kat urged me. "Give us that big load of baby-making sperm."

The vein running down the center of my cock throbbed angrily. My balls pumped furiously. Rita and Kat squirted in tandem. Jess was thrashing against the bed as she came against Rita's tongue. Rita's pussy visibly squeezed my cock, the cream of our coupling increasing as my orgasm built. The first spurt burst forth inside Rita's pussy, but I wanted each of my girls to get a taste.

"Oh my god!" Rita exclaimed when she felt my cum hit her inner walls.

I pulled out and shot a rope onto Rita's ass cheeks, then her asshole. The thick cream ran down her slit. I kept shooting, firing the cum up her lower back and then painting her firm ass even more before finishing with a few shots directly on her beautifully pink asshole.

"Daddy, yes, yes, give me that cum," Kat said.

I pulled out of Rita's pussy, and a gush of air blurted out of her. Kat licked at the sperm rolling down Rita's pussy lips as if she was starving. Jess moved to the side of Rita, who collapsed to the bed, leaving her cum-glazed lower body open.

"I want some of that," Jess said, possessed by lust.

She and Kat made out briefly before greedily attacking the streams of cum covering Rita's ass, pussy, and lower back. While they fed on my thick load, I moved to the other side of the bed and hooked Rita's hair behind her hair. I kissed her.

"You do things to me that I never knew were possible," she said sweetly.

"I've been addicted to you since the first time we met," I said. "I never dreamt I could fall in love with you like this."

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," Rita said, glancing behind her.

Kat and Jess were giving her a double tongue assault on her pussy and asshole, all while also making out with each other. It was such a sexy view, my cock stirred again.

"Clean me off, and I'll fuck you in the ass," I said.

Rita looked at me with eyes bursting with a combination of lust and love.

"You're the only man who's ever had my ass," she said. "Or ever will."

"I know," I said.

"And I've got the ring to prove it," Rita said.

She smiled and flashed the diamond at me, then opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. I hardened again quickly and threw back my head, closing my eyes.

"Fuck, baby," I said.

When I opened my eyes again, Kat and Jess had moved on either side of me. They started taking turns kissing me.

"This is it, daddy," Kat said.

"Sweetheart, this is what we've always wanted," Jess added.

"It's the four of us," Rita said.

"Forever," I said.

12