All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 75'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

did rita get a nice big hard stray cock it her wet cunt? no longer just johns fuck hole? hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is pregnant because she forgot to take her pills and will be the unwed slut of the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is one of these: pregnant, sick in a serious way,; addicted to something heavy, like heroin or OxyContin; or in love with an outside woman and wants to leave the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, ramp up the drama and suspense. The story needs it. Rita was always too nice, hardly fitting in with the other characters. Kay needs something going on too. She went from main character to second thought and hardly a mention. Maybe the drama is to do with both Kat and Rita? Tv station sex parties? Pregnancy lotteries?

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
P&D

Party and Drama, does it get any better then that to have a fun going away party with lots of drinks and fun conversations and cheers then to have it follow up by some form of pending drama and a possible bombshell. Never boring around the Infinity group, waiting to see. Cheers

Demented917Demented9178 months ago

Side thought:

Given that Alix has a snort of coke every ten minutes, or is hitting the bong, downing a few bottles of Champagne every day, how could she be in shape to run a bidiness?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES