All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 76'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought she got really messed up and fucked a stranger or had a boyfriend. So no drama, just drama queen.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Rita Like

Yes this was very much Rita like as she is the rock of the group and now her and Kat can have fun being pregnant together and we all can enjoy the sexual adventures of two horny hormonal females. Should be fun times ahead for the foursome and three cities of sluts and whores to entertain us. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 1 year agoAuthor

Appreciate the kind words -- these were a couple difficult chapters to write, but I think they illustrate who Rita is as a character and also put the story in a position where I believe it's better off. This is the path for this foursome. There will still be challenges ahead, but they're going to be different than ever before. They continue to evolve, and the supporting cast around them (perhaps becoming more central?) will also grow and be part of the evolution and have their own conflicts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this (Rita’s pregnancy) development. And it looks as though Katie is about to join the family, or at least join Juliet as an openly side slut for John. So delighted that there will be a book five!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I predicted this after last chapter but man it was so great to actually see it happen! Very happy for the foursome… now anyone being added as a girlfriend? Katie and Juliet are both obviously infatuated with John, can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last two chapters were a ramp up to ten, wow, to sudden drop off to a one, oh, is that all. This seems to be character exits of Rita and Kat. With the pregnancies they can’t do anything usually found in this story, so it’s all Jess, John and new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m going to an orgy in Vegas so I’m going to skip my pills. It’s going to be crack baby, all the drugs and booze it’s had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES