Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick felt his cock react to her suggestive movements. He know understood this arrest is all about their kinky fun but he's unsure what they have planned. Staring into Erika's alluring eyes, he saw the hunger and the smirky smile of a woman in complete control. A moan escapes his lips when her hand begins to rub his cock. The way she massages his cock feels good and her eyes glitter with excitement. "what...... what are you going to do to me?" There's no reply.... only the leering look in her eyes as he felt her fingers squeeze his package and then sliding up and down his soft member.

Erika squeezed his cock a few more times and smiled. "Spread your legs. We need to do a more thorough search." She watched as he spread his legs, continuing to massage his cock and feeling it begin to respond. She gushed looking at Ilse. "Mmmmm.... Ilse..... I think this weapon might be very dangerous."

Glancing to his right, Patrick saw a huge grin on Ilse's face as she moved toward him.

Ilse spied his growing member and chuckled. "Mmmm we like big cocks." Pressing her body against his naked form, she scrapped her fingernails lightly over his cheek. Her tongue darted out, licking his lips teasingly and then slid over his cheek to his ear, whispering huskily, "You be a good boy and we'll show you how good we can be to speed demons in our district." She dropped her hand, joining Erika's fingers for a quick feel, cupping his balls and cock. "Ooohhhhh yeah...... I love the feel of your cock and I love big ole cocks to play with."

Erika let out a laugh as she lowered herself into a squatting position, staring at the meaty appendage in front of her eyes. Her fingers circled his shaft and she placed a kiss on its tip. She giggled feeling his hips jerk backward. That only encouraged her to take the crown into her mouth sucking and swirling her tongue around it.

Patrick moaned, feeling his cock respond to Erika's mouth. He's at their mercy and all the previous banter about court and jail was just a show. He turned his head slightly and his lips are met with a soft pair of lips coated with strawberry lipstick. Ilse's lips taste good as they press harder against his and he willingly accepts her tongue when it slips between his lips. Her tongue is like a small snake, slithering against his and he begins to suck it feeling his cock thicken inside Erika's mouth as her teeth scrap over the crown.

Ilse enjoyed having a man or woman bound and unable to stop whatever her perverted mind thought of. She felt her own body responding to the man cuffed to the iron bars. Her nipples were hard pebbles pressing against the lace bra under her police blouse. And as she ground her body against his shackled body, she felt her pussy becoming moist with lust. Something told her that this catch tonight was going to be very enjoyable.

As her lips continued to press against Patrick's, she only pulled back to capture a fresh breath of air and then her lips plastered against his once more. Her kisses were met no resistance and as the kiss lingered, her hand roamed freely over his well-defined, chest. She loved the moans her captives emitted when her sharp fingernails scrapped against their skin. And this prisoner was no different; his moans increased as her fingertips dug into his flesh leaving trails of red. She felt his breathing increase as the kiss deepened and when she released his lips, she bit his lip and then gave him a impish suggestive smile. "Hmmmm we're going to have a lot of fun with you."

"What kind of fun?" he asked between breaths.

Ilse smiled as her sharp fingernails slid lower over his tight flesh until they touched his hardening cock. "You'll find out."

Patrick moaned not only from the Ilse's sharp fingernails but Erika's lips were quickly getting his cock highly aroused. He was left wondering what they had in store for him as he felt Ilse's lips on his neck nipping and sucking while her fingers joined Erika's lips on his cock. The sensations running rampant through his body were incredible and he resigned himself to the fact he was not going to be freed until these two had whatever fun they planned.

Ilse's fingers began to retrace their path up his abdomen to his chest, finding and tweaking a nipple, chuckling when he let out a moan. Kissing his neck and shoulder, her lips moved downward to kiss his chest before finding a nipple and teasing it with her tongue. She let out a soft moan herself when her teeth nipped at his hard nipple feeling a surge of of lustful tingling sensations in her pussy. She took her time, licking, sucking, and nipping at his muscular chest, betting his cock will be just as nice in her mouth. She felt a strong wave of lust flush through her, feeling a hot moistness between her thighs. She stopped for a few moments, glancing down at her partner who was eagerly licking his big stick.

Erika pulled her mouth off his cock, looking upward at her partner. "Mmmm I think his concealed weapon is growing,"

Erika caressed the semi-hard cock, running her fingers over the veiny muscle. Grabbing it and stroking it, her eyes were glazed over with needy lust. She stared up at him and Ilse, showing them both how she kissed the tip and then opened her mouth wide to take the bulging head between her lips. "Mmmmm I think we have something a lot bigger than when I checked him on the road."

Ilse scoffed and laughed, raking her fingernails across his chest. "Be careful..... it might be loaded and ejaculate before we're ready."

Erika chuckled. "Ohhhh I'll be extra careful." Taking him deep into her mouth until she felt the large head caressing the back of her throat. Pulling back and gasping she moaned, "Ohhh fuck yessss."

There was nothing he could do as Ilse kissed his neck and ran her fingers over his body. A bead of sweat formed on his brow as her hand continued to explore his torso while her partner began to really work on getting his cock hard. His hips began to move rhythmically back and forth, enjoying what the brunette was doing to his cock. Sensations soared through his veins and he wondered silently what else they planned for their kinky pleasure.

When Ilse broke another kiss, he knew full well what was on their minds, seeing the glazed sensual look in their eyes. He chuckled and then smirked, "you know I don't have any contraband on me. Why not free me so we can play?"

Ilse smirked. "Ohhh no big boy.... we like to interrogate good looking drivers." She laughed. "It doesn't matter if they are men or women. When we find something, we like........ " She left her words dangle.... her tongue flicking at the side of his face. In a softer tone she spoke to her partner. "Maybe we need to show him we're not all business." Chuckling, she licked his earlobe as her hand gripped his cock, slowly stroking it. Biting his earlobe, she hissed into his ear, "Mmmm not bad. I wonder if you're any good using it."

Patrick wanted to say yes but bit his tongue, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

Ilse chuckled at his non response and then cajoled him, "I bet you'd like me to suck your cock just like my partner." Ilse heard his soft moan and didn't wait for an answer. Joining Erika in front of his stiffening cock, she stared at the thick semi-soft meat. "Now we can have some fun." Grabbing the almost hard cock, she spit on it and then stroked it, squeezing her fingers around the veiny tube. "We can't have any fun until this big fuck stick is nice and hard. But it looks like it won't take too long." Grinning like a school girl seeing a large cock for the first time, she kisses the tip and opens her mouth to take the head into her mouth.

There is nothing he can do to stop the blood flow to his cock and in reality, he doesn't want to stop his cock from growing harder. He watches her lips open in the form of an "O" and then he sees her take the crown of his cock into her mouth. The sensation of her mouth just sucking on the very tip of his cock, makes his cock respond. Patrick looks into Erika's brown eyes staring at her partner suck the head of his cock. When Ilse pulls back just enough for him to see her saliva covering his helmet, he lets out a low groan. Whatever these kinky officers want there is no way to stop them; he's their prisoner.

Ilse's breathing is shallower, staring at his large cock. "Erika, I think we've picked up a really nice one this time." Releasing his cock, she cups his balls sac, squeezing hard and hearing his quick intake of air and painful groan. "It feels like he has a really nice load that is just for us. I'm glad we didn't let him off with just a ticket."

Erika smiles. "Yes he does have a nice cock." Her fingers slide around the edge of his helmet, spreading Ilse's saliva and some early precum. Grabbing his cock, she kisses the tip while her fingers toy with the buttons on her police blouse. "I don't know about you but this uniform is making me sweat," she smirks.

Standing and staring into his eyes, Erika begins unbuckling her gun belt, letting it fall carelessly onto the floor. She is quick to pull the blue uniform top from her trousers, slowly unbuttoning it, giving him a nice view of her red bra. Slipping the blue shirt off her shoulders, she cups her large breasts restrained in the blood red bra, caressing them until her nipples harden like pebbles and poking against the soft material.

Patrick feels his cock jerk as he stares at her beautiful breasts. He begins to relax and feel as though this is going to be a pleasurable incarceration. But with his wrists cuffed to the iron bars there is nothing he can do except watch.

Erika licks her lips, giving him a soft sensual smile, seeing his cock jerk again. "Look at that Ilse. His cock likes a little visual aid." Then chuckling, she gazes into his eyes as she squeezes her breasts together giving him a nice view of the deep cleavage. She moans, "Mmmm my nipples are so fucking hard..... I bet you want to see them don't you?"

"Ahhhh yessss," he calls out in a low throaty voice. Patrick is spellbound, staring at Erika's breasts confined by the small red bra. He imagines they would look very delicious when they are completely free of their constraints. Another surge of blood runs through his veins, making his cock jerk again. If he did what they asked, would they give him a chance to touch them?

Closing her eyes, she massages them again and when her eyes reopen, she sees his lustful gaze. "Hmmmm, I like it when I have a nice hard cock between them," she moans and then adds, "Would you like to play with them?...... would you like to shove that thick cock between them and fuck them?" She saw his jaw drop open and smiles as she continues to caress her breasts, licking her lips again and staring at his thickening cock.

"Free me and I'll show you just how I can fuck those beautiful tits," he said pulling on the cuffs, wishing he could get his hands and cock on those beautiful breasts.

Ilse watches her partner strip off her blouse, feeling excitement begin to grow between her thighs. It's always is a big turn-on seeing her partner tease a poor unsuspecting prisoner and now she feels her moisture between her thighs. Turning to Patrick, she smiles seeing his cock, hard and ready for action. Staring at the thick piece of meat, she chuckles, "Looks like his cock likes what you're doing. Go on baby show him some more of that beautiful body."

Erika giggles as she keeps her eyes trained on Patrick's cock, slowly and tantalizingly pulling the zipper on her trousers. Moving her glance up to his eyes, she smiles seeing them light up when her matching red thong comes into view. Kicking off her shoes and then wiggling out of her blue trousers, she turns slowly, letting him get a good look at her from all sides. After doing a complete 360 she faces him, letting him drink in her body. Walking to their prisoner, she stops in front of him, seeing his cock jerk again.

Cupping her imprisoned breasts, she squeezes them and then runs her hands over the large globes, staring hungrily at the growing member. A lustful tingle courses through her pussy as she sidles up against his body, whispering in his ear, "Mmm I like showing men how I masturbate. It makes me so fucking horny."

Sliding one hand over her stomach, she moans when it slips into her wet thong. "Mmmmm yesssss. I'm so fucking wet thinking how nice it will be when you fuck me." Her fingers cut between the wet fleshy fold, touching her aroused clit and emitting another soft moan, "Ohhhhhhh."

Pulling her middle fingers from her pussy, she smile seeing how they are coated with her juices. Smiling seductively and staring directly into Patrick's eyes, she rubs her fingertips over his lips. "That's it baby. Taste me and if you're a good boy I'll let you eat me hot cunt." She lets out a soft moan when his lips kiss each digit while his tongue flicks at them. Pushing them into his mouth, she is excited to feel his tongue swirl around them, cleaning them of her sweet nectar. Pulling them out of his mouth she pushes her body against his, pressing her covered breasts against his chest while her hand reaches down to grip his thick muscle. Slowly stroking it a few times before releasing it and giggling, "I bet you want to plant that cock in my pussy, don't you."

Patrick is captivated by Erika's striptease and when she grabs his cock, he moans, "yes I want to stick my cock in your pussy." Off to the side he notices Ilse begin to do the same type of striptease. Licking his lips, he turns his head to watch Ilse as Erika grips his cock again, slowly stroking it while he watches Ilse seductively unbutton her blue blouse. With each button being released from its slot, Patrick has a feeling these women know how to make a man's blood boil with desire.

Erika presses her body seductively against Patrick, continuing to stroke his cock. Both turn their attention to watch the blonde make a show of slowly pulling off her shirt to reveal a deep purple satin bra. She saw his eyes widen when he looks at Ilse's breasts bunched tightly into the purple bra. She smiles at her partner whose bra, much like hers, is too small for the large amount of flesh they are hiding. Her fingernails slide over his growing cock and up to his abdomen. Pressing the sharp nails into his skin, she runs them over his chest seeing his cock jerk with lust and then lowers her hand to grab his cock once again.

Squeezing the thick muscle and then stroking it, she licks his earlobe, whispering in a low sexual husky voice, "Do you want to see more of her."

Glancing at the brown-haired beauty, he gulped. "Yes, I want to see more of her....... and you."

Ilse giggled. All the men they've had in their little prison say the same thing. Unbuckling her gun belt and nightstick and then unzipping her blue trousers, she wiggles her hips seductively, hearing his soft grunt of appreciation when her deep purple matching thong appears. Stepping out of them, she kicks her trousers unceremoniously off to the side and then strides to their captive, standing on the other side of Patrick.

Mimicking what Erika did, Ilse cups her breasts and then lets one hand fall, slipping into her deep purple thong. Moaning softly when she pushes a finger between the wet labia, she glances at Erika and then at Patrick with half-closed eyes. "I too like it when a man watches me masturbate. It really turns me on."

Ilse's hand slides over his torso and ends at his now almost fully erect cock. She strokes his cock, whispering in his ear, "Let's see how big and thick we can get it." Releasing her hold on his cock, she slides her hand into her thong and with her middle finger, she presses it into the wet crevice. She moans when her fingers find her excited clit, rubbing it and feeling her passion for sex growing stronger. Pulling her fingers from her wet cunt, she rubbed the pussy juice over Patrick's lips, giving him a taste of her sweet nectar. When they are clean, she utters, "I can't wait to have that nice big cock in my pussy. Do you want to sink that big cock in our pussies?"

Patrick feels as though he's in a dream. Two beautiful cops on either side of him, half dressed and caressing his cock. "Mmmm yessss. I want to plunge my cock into your delicious hot cunts," he whispers remaining spellbound while staring at both women in their sexy underwear. He is so close to their beautiful bodies but the handcuffs prevent him from touching them. His cock throbs under their skillful manipulation while his eyes worship their voluptuous bodies. He lets out a groan wondering what they are going to do next. How long are they going to tease me, he wonders as his eyes dance from one beauty to the other, taking in their well-toned hard bodies. And then he hears Erika's voice.

"I bet you want to see what's under our bra and thongs. Do you want to see our naked bodies? Will that make your cock super hard?"

He knows he wants to see their naked bodies, his mind already picturing what they will look like. Taking a deep breath, he mumbles, "Yessss."

Like Siamese twins, the women unhook the front clasp of their bras letting their bundled breasts spring free. Two sets of hands move simultaneously to rub their palms over their hardened nipples and then gently pinch them. They moan softly and their eyes stay trained on the prize, Patrick's well-endowed cock, seeing it jerk with anticipation.

Patrick is in awe, his mouth hanging open as he stares at their fabulous bodies. What he wouldn't do to touch and massage their large breasts and then suck on their hard nipples. But the cuffs connected to the iron bars prevent him access to their luscious bodies and all he can do is lick his lips and stare at their trim torsos. How long are they going to tease him and keep him cuffed to the iron bars? He knows it won't be right away, seeing the blonde, Ilse, walk behind Erika, pressing her body against her partner.

Erika smiles, her body arches and her eyes close, emitting a soft cooing sound when Ilse's hands replace her hands on her breasts. Erika loves the feel of her partner's body sliding against her backside and the feel of her hard nipples rubbing against her back, sends a jolt of lust through her. Reaching behind her, Erika's fingernails scrape against Ilse's hips as the blonde's hands and fingers massage her sensitive nipples while her lips kiss her neck. She rests her head on Ilse's shoulder, her eyes taking in the muscular outline of Patrick. "Mmmmm I love the feel of your hands Ilse," she moans tilting her head sideways in anticipation of a torrid kiss. She lets out another soft moan when Ilse's tongue slides seductively from her neck to her cheek and then finds her soft succulent lips. Lifting one arm upward and back behind Ilse's head, she pulls the blonde into a deeper kiss.

The only thing Patrick can do is watch the two women kiss and see Ilse's fingers toying with Erika's hard nipples. Erika breaks the kiss and smiles suggestively at him.

"Do you like watching her rub and tease my sensitive breasts and nipples?"

"Ohhhh yes," his breathing a bit harder.

Erika giggles and pushes her body back against her blonde partner. "I love the way she touches me. It gets me so fucking horny for that big fat cock you have between your legs." She feels her pussy getting moist, making her thong wet with juices. With half-closed eyes, she stares at his thick tool, saying in a deep sensual husky tone, "I get so turned on looking at your nice cock just waiting to plow into my cunt. Do you like watching us touch our bodies? Does it make your cock hard seeing her teasing my sensitive nipples?" Another soft moan escapes when Ilse pinches and pulls the hard nipples.

Patrick can't tear his eyes away from the two women. If only he were free to touch and feel her breasts and nipples with his hands and mouth. "Yes," he whispers, feeling more tingling sensations in his balls.