Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing on Ilse's sweaty body, the women began to lick each other savoring the taste of each other. For the moment, Patrick was forgotten but a loud groan caused them both to glance at their captive.

Patrick's body was aching as sensations flooded his balls while his cock throbbed, needing attention. He glanced from one woman to the other and then closed his eyes for moment, envisioning having sex with them. His cock was stiff and, hopefully, they were finally going to stop teasing and denying him any pleasure.

Erika climbed off Ilse and sat on the edge of the bed, staring at the hard cock swaying a few feet from her. Each breath their prisoner took made it sway and jerk. She felt Ilse's body shifting and then a set of lips along with a flicking tongue on her back.

"Hmmmmm I bet he tastes pretty good," Ilse laughed staring at the large tool waving invitingly at them.

Erika's eyes narrowed, homing in on his hard muscle. In a very soft seductive tone, she said, "I bet you wish you could stick that big fucking cock deep into my pussy don't you?"

"Uhhh yes," he said in a whispering tone. Patrick saw her smirky smile as she stood and walked to him while Ilse sat on the bed watching.

Erika pressed her body against his, smiling and chuckling when he let out a soft moan as her sharp fingernails scraped over his chest and downward across his stomach. "You have such a nice cock Patrick," she whispered wrapping her fingers around it and slowly stroking it as she rubbed her tits back and forth against his chest. It felt so thick in her hand and she knew it would totally fill her tight pussy.

Leaning forward, she kissed his lips softly at first and then with more pressure while her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, feeling his lips respond as the kiss became more intense and desirable. Her lips slipped off his, kissing his cheek and then to his ear. She nipped at the soft earlobe skin, enjoying the sound of his soft moans. "Do you want us to suck that big fucking cock of yours," she teased.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((999

Patrick grunted and smiled, "Yes mistress. I would love that." He saw the blonde rise from the bed and strut suggestively toward him. He felt Erika's lips on his again as the blonde slipped to her knees and then moaned when she also grabbed his cock.

He watched as Erika also slipped to her knees along side her blonde-haired partner. He waited anxiously to see what the tandem officers would do. He let out a groan when Erika grabbed his cock and began sucking on the tip of the crown. His hips jerked forward and he let another moan slip from his lips when she began to take him deeper into her mouth. When her mouth released his cock, he didn't have to wait long for the blonde to grab his cock and hungrily suck it into her mouth. The two women began to trade his cock between them, kissing, stroking, and sucking his cock. He moaned when seeing them attack his shaft together, kissing up and down the veiny tube until their lips met at the crown and they shared a passionate kiss. He felt his cock responding and as the women assaulted it with their lips and hands with a fierce hunger until it was standing erect and ready for more action.

"Mmmmmm such a nice big fuck stick," Ilse announced, spitting on it and then stroking it while touching her pussy. "My cunt is so fucking wet for that big cock. Do you want to fuck my hot cunt?" She knew the answer and heard his soft "yes mistress," as she sucked it into her mouth.

Erika's hand slid to his balls, caressing them while Ilse sucked on the blood engorged head. Rolling his balls in her hand, she watched Ilse close her lips tight around Patrick's shaft, seeing her tongue swirl around the big head. "That's it baby, get your cock nice and hard so you can fuck both our hot pussies." She eagerly watched her partner take his cock deep into mouth until it completely filled her. When her nose hit his lower abdomen, Erika knew Ilse swallowed his whole cock and it was resting in her throat.

"Do you like that big boy, is she good at sucking your cock?"

Patrick could only grunt a haggard, "Yesssss." The feel of her mouth engulfing his cock was mind blowing. No other woman had ever sucked his cock like this. Usually they stopped when it hit the back of their throats. But this woman didn't know the meaning of stopping. The feel of her throat muscles massaging his cockhead sent tremors of lust through every nerve. When she finally pulled off, coughing and trying to catch her breath, he saw her staring up at him with greedy eyes, breathing hard and smiling.

Not to be outdone, Erika quickly grabbed his cock and began to caress the head with her lips and swirling tongue. The slight taste of precum oozing from his cock thrilled her. Slowly and methodically, she began to take more of his cock into her mouth. She was not in a hurry as the thick cock advanced deeper until it was resting at the back of her throat. Readying her throat, her muscles massaged the crown and then when she felt his hips push forward, she met his thrust with equal resistance, feeling his cock slip into the passageway. Erika couldn't remember such a thick cock lodged in her throat. She was about to pull back when she felt Ilse's hand on the back of her head, holding her mouth firmly in his thick cock. She also felt the blonde's fingernails scrapping her back and began to choke on his cock. It seemed like a long time, but finally Ilse released her grip and she pulled her mouth off his hardness, coughing and gasping for much needed air.

Patrick was ecstatic at the way the two beautiful women were making love to his cock. When the brunette let his cock slip from her mouth and gasped for air, he heard the blonde chuckle and grab his cock. There was hunger in her eyes as she stuffed her mouth full of his cock until he felt it slip back into her throat. He let out an animalistic groan as the blonde held his cock in her throat while the brunette waited patiently, smiling up at him with sex glazed eyes. When Ilse released his cock, Erika eagerly swallowed his shaft again, sucking and stroking it until she swallowed it. The tremors inside him racked his body as he closed his eyes, bathing in the attention of the two police officers as they traded kisses and his cock. When the brunette's mouth released his cock and he didn't feel another mouth take its place, he opened his eyes to see them grinning up at him.

"I think he's ready to use that weapon on us officer Erika. Would you like to have first crack at him?"

Erika laughed. They always played this game of who would go first with their prison playmates. But one thing was clear to each woman, they both would get their pussies filled with his big thick cock. "I'll try out this big gun first and see if it's a good fit." Standing, she held his cock, stroking it lovingly while staring into his eyes. "I have a feeling I won't be disappointed."

Each cell was made of individual sections of vertical and horizontal iron bars. There were five horizontal bars for each section and each vertical iron bar was welded to them. Facing her prisoner, Erika she grabbed two vertical bars and then hoisted herself onto the second horizontal bar from the floor. She was now in a perfect position to accept his cock.

Ilse smiled at her partner hanging from the bars like monkeys do at the zoo. She giggled as Erika positioned her pussy over his long thick rod. "I don't know Erika. This guy is bigger and thicker than the last few prisoners we've had here."

"Only one way to find out," she smiled at his incredulous expression. Pushing her body against his bound body, she rubbed her rock-hard nipples against his chest. "Mmmmm baby I'm going to love riding that fucking monster," she cooed as her lips found his willing lips. She let out a moan when his receptive lips opened and his tongue flicked against her searching tongue. As the kiss deepened, she felt Ilse, still on her knees crawl under her rubbing the tip of his thick cock up and down her wet pussy lips.

Erika had anticipated fucking him and let out a moan when the large head was rubbed against her pussy lips and then slid inside to rub her clit. Breaking the kiss and staring at him with twinkling eyes, she wiggled her hips, feeling the large head pressing against her tight channel. "Mmmmm baby, you certainly are big." Wiggling her hips, she felt the large head, pressing against her canal opening and then pushed downward as a signal to Ilse that she was ready to receive the monster. Letting Ilse work the tool against her vagina, she let out a low growl when it forced her lips apart, allowing the large head to slide inside. "Ooooohhhhh god baby....... oooooohhhhhh fuck yesssss," she moaned feeling his cock spread her open as it slid deeper into her hot tunnel.

Patrick was helpless to do anything but be a human dildo for Erika. Pressing his hips forward, he felt the heat of her pussy overwhelm his cock, sending erotic sensations to his balls. His hips reacted to her downward push, feeling her tight pussy swallow his cock. "Ohhhh fuckkkkkk...... your pussy it so tight," he groaned, feeling her muscles squeezing his buried cock.

When her lips found his again, they kissed passionately, tongues swirling and probing for a few moments until her lips slipped away. He was helpless to go after her tasty lips again as Erika laid butterfly kisses across a cheek until they found his neck, sucking on the tender skin. He, for a moment, thought of the vampire movies he watched, feeling her teeth scrap sensually against his neck, waiting for that fateful bite. But it never came, her teeth only nipped on his neck sending pleasurable waves through him. He felt her hips begin to thrust harder while her lips remained locked on his neck. His breathing quickened, becoming a bit more ragged when a whole new sensation wracked his body. He felt Ilse's tongue flicking at his balls, making his body jerk with pleasure. He let out a louder moan when he felt her mouth take one into her mouth, teasing his cum filled balls.

Ilse had watched Erika's pussy slide up and down the long thick pole as she wanted in on the action. Leaning forward she flicked her tongue at the swaying ball as Erika bounced up and down on his cock. She was enjoying sucking one of his cum-filled balls when his cock popped out of Erika's cunt. Ilse was quick to grab it like a hungry lioness, stuffing the tip into her mouth, sucking on the engorged head. After a few good sucks, she dutifully shoved it back into Erika's pussy, hearing her partners lustful moan. For a moment, she watched his slick cock sliding in and out of her pussy marveling at how it stretched her partner's pussy lips. A shudder shook her imagining the big monster doing the same to her pussy. Returning to his swaying balls, she opened her mouth to capture one of them while her fingers teased the other one. Reaching between her legs, she felt her soaked pussy waiting for her fingers. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk," she murmured into his balls as the sensation of teasing her own clit escalated her heated desire for his cock.

Erika loved riding any man's cock. But this position, with the man cuffed to the iron bars made her feel like a trapeze artist. With her feet firmly on the second set of horizonal bars, she balanced her pussy on the hard shaft. Leaning back while holding onto the iron bars, her pussy muscles squeezed Patrick's shaft hard while her hips undulated on it. Every few wild thrusts caused his cock to slip from her wet channel. While she was disappointed, she knew Ilse was taking good care of it. She kissed Patrick passionately as she waited patiently for Ilse to enjoy his hardness and then shove it back into her wet canal. She moaned as the stallion slipped deeper into her boiling cauldron and then slowly rotated her hips, fucking while staring directly into his eyes.

"Your fucking cock is amazing. I'm going to fuck you so hard that I'm going to cum all over that big wonderful nasty cock," she whispered in an erratic tone. She could feel the erotic sensations growing stronger and when she felt Ilse's finger pushing and then plunging into her ass, she let out a loud yell. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk...... yes fuck my pussy....... fuck my ass...... Ahhhhh shit..... I'm so fucking close."

Patrick stared intently into her eyes, seeing her mouth open, breathing hard. With each thrust of her pussy on his cock, he matched her thrust for thrust. Each thrust becoming more intense as her orgasm loomed closer. He wanted her to cum on his cock and began to thrust his hips forward forcefully filling her pussy while she uttered guttural moans. He wished he could get his hands on both women but this was the next best thing, two women using him for their pleasure. And while they got pleasure from using him, he too basked in the pleasurable atmosphere. Their eyes were locked and the woman kneeling under her was bathing his cock with her lips and tongue. He watched the brunette, bouncing back and forth and then wiggling her hips on his cock, begin to moan excessively, signaling her oncoming orgasm.

Ilse felt her partner getting close to exploding. When his cock slipped out again, she quickly reinserted it into her partners cunt and then stood up. Pressing against Erika's back, she wrapped her arms around her, grabbing her heavy tits, tweaking the hardened nipples, encouraging her to cum. "Come on baby..... cum on his cock..... spill all your hot juices on his cock and get it nice and slippery for my ass."

Erika heard her partner's words which were seemingly far away in a fog. Her mind was reeling with lustful glee while her pussy clenched tightly around his invading cock as Ilse teased her nipples. The way Ilse tweaked her sensitive pebbles was just the way to pour fuel on her already blazing hot orgasm. With short choppy thrusts on his cock, she leaned her head back onto Ilse's shoulder, feeling her orgasm begin to peak. Closing her eyes, she lost all sense of reality when Ilse's fingers snaked down her body and found her clit. Her body jerked wildly, her pussy muscles squeezing hard around his cock and her mind an array of colors as she succumbed to a shattering climax. Bouncing back and forth, she held onto the iron bars until her orgasm began to ebb. Only then did she pull off his cock and let her body fall backward into Ilse's strong arms. As she stood on shaky legs, she moaned, "Ooooohhhhh fuckkkk....... that was so fucking amazing." Glancing down at Patrick's cock, glistening with her juices, she grinned. "You're in for a real treat."

Ilse smiled at her partner's comment, also looking at Patrick's glistening cock. An erotic shudder tears through her as she grabs the wet shaft, stroking it while leaning against his strong torso. "Mmmmm I love the feel of your cock," she hissed, kissing him wantonly, sucking on his tongue when it slips between her lips. Rubbing her tits against his chest only accelerates her need for his cock and she badly wants his cock inside her. Breaking the kiss and breathing heavily she whispers in a needy tone, "I want that big fucking cock in my ass. Would you like to shove that fuck stick deep into my nasty ass?"

Patrick stared into her sex starved eyes, thinking he had a little experience with anal fucking. But this woman seemed really experienced and he was up for whatever these two women wanted. "Yeah..... I want to fuck that perfect little ass of yours," he sighed with a deep breath.

Ilse grinned, turning her back to him and pressing her ass against his stiff member. Looking at Erika grinning, she chuckled, "Come here baby and help get this big fucker in my ass."

Erika chuckled as she quickly closed the distance between them. Taking Ilse into her arms, they share a very heated kiss while her fingers roam over Ilse's taut body. Pushing Ilse's body back against their prisoner, they continue to kiss, seemingly forgetting about Patrick. She could see Patrick's eyes glued to hers as she grabbed the blonde's long hair and pulled her head back. "You're going to love fucking her tight ass, she laughed as her lips began landing soft butterfly kisses on Ilse's neck and then downward until she was sucking on a ripe nipple. Pushing her backward until her body was pressed against Patrick's bound body, she smiled when she saw Ilse's arm move behind her until her fingers circled his rigid cock.

Ilse found the sturdy sword and another tremor raked through her when she thought of it impaling her from behind. She was sandwiched between them and the only thing that would make it merrier would be if their prisoner was able to use his hands. But this was really more fun knowing that the prisoner had no control over what they wanted to do with him. She let out soft moans as Erika licked, sucked and nibbled on her nipples, sending pleasurable sensations to her pussy. When Erika lifted her head, she let out a soft moan when the brunette pressed her lips against hers.

"Time to see that big cock go to work," Erika giggled as she knelt in front of Ilse's wet pussy and Patrick's nice hard cock. Watching Ilse bend over, Erika grabbed the long sword, stroking it before she let Ilse have her fun. The raw sex sparkling in Ilse's eyes betrayed her wanton need for a cock in her ass. Erika pulled his cock to her pussy, rubbing the head up and down Ilse's very wet folds of flesh. She rubbed it back and forth until it was glistening with Ilse's honey. "I bet this big fucker will be a tight fit," Erika laughed as she positioned the engorged cock head at her anal entrance.

Ilse moaned as Erika teased her pussy and then rubbed the thick head around her tight anal opening. Pushing back, she felt his hips move forward and after a little disagreement with her tight anal muscles, the head popped inside. "Ahhhhhh...... yesssss....... baby...... hmmmm...... that fucking head is big," she called out feeling his cock slide deeper into her rear end. Once his cock was firmly embedded in her ass, she grunted, "Ohhhhh fuck Erika...... his cock is the biggest." And then she started to move back and forth slowly enjoying the feel of her ass being completely filled with his cock. When Erika touched her clit with her finger, her body jerked and she knew how this would end.

Patrick was not in control of his movements other than being able to thrust his hips forward as much as his restraints allowed. But the feel of her ass smothering his cock sent wild sensations through his body. He was right to think that these women were very experienced in the art of sexual play. He watched her backside move forward and then thrust backward, meeting his forward thrust and implaing his cock deep inside her ass. He saw her partner kneeling in front of her knowing her fingers were sliding over her love button and about to trigger an orgasm from Ilse.

Ilse felt her orgasm building with each deep thrust on Patrick's shaft and Erika's continual stimulation of her clit. Reaching between her legs, her fingers joined Erika's nimble fingers toying and teasing her clit. "Fuck me with your fingers," she implored the brunette.

Erika slid her wet fingers along the silky smooth skin until she reached the entrance of her vagina and then quickly and vigorously plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. The guttural sound Ilse screamed made Erika smile. The heat of her sexual cave permeated her fingers and she began to vigorously finger fuck her pussy. Sliding her thumb between the slick folds of her pussy, she joined Ilse's fingers massaging the swollen pearl.

The big cock in her ass and the fingers in her pussy had Ilse on pins and needles. A constant moan slipped from her throat as her orgasm quickly built to a fever pitch. Her hips undulated on the cock and she closed her eyes letting the sensual feelings wash over her entire body. But she could only hold out for so long. Like a runaway freight train on a collision course with another train, there was no way to stop it. Panting hard, her body began to squirm uncontrollably, her hips slamming against the invading cock, wanting it to remain captured. When the moment arrived, she tightly squeezed her eyes shut, letting the onrush of pleasure take control of her senses.