Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika's eyes glare. "You will address us as your mistresses."

Patrick senses a sudden change in her attitude that is more dominant, more aggressive. Glancing at each of them, he utters in a more submissive tone, "Yes mistress........ "

Erika smiles at his obedience. Just about all their prisoners obey their commands, fearful, that if they don't, they won't get to enjoy what promises to be a very sexual engagement. She lets out a girlish giggle, "Do you want to see some more of our lovely bodies' big boy? Do you want to see my hot partner take off my thong and show you my hot moist pussy?"

Patrick doesn't hesitate, answering almost breathlessly, "Yes officer." He can only envision what her pussy looks like and now, hopefully, he's about to see it.

Erika's face wears a bright smile. "Mmmmm you're a horny bastard, aren't you?" Rubbing her tits together she adds, "We like horny bastards." She sees his eyes glued to her body and then she turns to Ilse. "Ilse. Our horny prisoner wants you to take off my thong. Would you like to take them off?"

Ilse laughs. "My pleasure Officer Erika." Pressing her hard nipples against Erika's back, Ilse slowly slides down her backside, dragging her erect nipples downward until they're scraping against her ass cheeks. Then squatting behind the brunette officer, she kisses each cheek as she grabs the thin thong straps, pulling the thin material down while kissing the back of Erika's thigh until the wet red thong lay in a tangled mess at her feet. Running her fingertips up the inside of Erika's thighs, she smiles when Erika spreads her legs, allowing her easy access to her pussy. Ilse wastes no time running her fingers over the soft pedals, listening to Erika's moans.

Erika stares at their prisoner, feeling a shiver shake her body, enjoying Ilse's delicate touches. "Ohhhhh fuck baby...... your fingers feel so good," she moans, half-closing her eyes, enjoying Ilse's teasing fingers. Though her half-closed eyes, she sees his eyes glued to her pussy. His hard cock is evidence of his desire and she says in a voice dripping with sexual expectation. "Do you like what you see baby? I bet you want to stick that big nasty cock in my hot pussy, don't you baby?"

Patrick's rock-hard cock bobs up and down as his eyes remain centered on the treat in front of him. He would love to escape from the cuffs and enjoy these women. "Yes mistress, I want to touch and taste you. And...... I want to fuck you..... I want to push my cock so deep into your tight cunt." he stuttered. He pulled on the handcuffs and thought his words might do the trick to free him but he was wrong, at least for now.

Ilse stands, smirking as she wipes her nectar covered fingers over Patrick's lips. "do you like the taste of her hot cunt..... suck'em baby....." She wears a big smile when opens his mouth, seeing his tongue lick his lips just as she pushes her fingers into his mouth. "ohhhhh you like the taste of her hot juices.....," she laughs watching the way he eagerly begins to suck the juices from them. Ilse pushes her fingers deeper, loving the feel of his mouth and tongue cleaning her fingers.

Patrick stares into her sexy eyes as he sucks and licks Ericka's pussy juice from Ilse's fingers, loving the taste. When her fingers are withdrawn, they seductively trace his lips as he moans. "Yes mistress I love the taste of her pussy..... and.... and I want to taste your hot pussy too."

"You will baby.... you will," Ilse groans, feeling Erika's hands caressing her body.

The women turn to each other, kissing just inches from Patrick knowing the effect it will have on him. He's helpless to touch them and as with all their past captives, he can only enjoy watching them kiss and caress each other. Ilse's fingers find Erika's wetness again and after a few well placed plunges, pulls her fingers from her hot box and offers them to to Erika. Ilse laughs when Erika grabs her wrist, pulling her nectar covered fingers to her lips.

Erika make a show of licking each wet digit, savoring the taste of her own excitement. As she cleans Ilse's fingers, she stares directly at Patrick, like a cat with a treat. Moaning softly, she shoves Ilse's fingers deep into her mouth, watching his cock twitch on its own accord. The thought of wanting to taste his cock is overwhelming her senses. Feeling his hardness in her hands and then enjoying worshipping the veiny muscle with her lips and tongue, excites her and then a shiver courses through her thinking how his big thick cock will feel penetrating her hot wet pussy.

Ilse smiles as Erika's tongue swirls around her fingers, loving the way her partner always enjoys teasing her. But, looking at the long thick piece of meat standing erect, she feels herself getting anxious and wants to get into the swing of things. When Erika finishes tasting her own juices, Ilse pulls her slender fingers from Erika's mouth and whispers, "My turn baby."

Patrick's helpless to do anything except watch as the blonde stands before him, teasing her nipples. When she pulls and twists her erect nubs and lets out a sensual moan, he too lets out a soft moan as he stares unabashedly at her breasts. When Erika turns Ilse's face toward her, giving her a heated kiss, a jolt of lust rocks his balls as he watches their tongues flicking together. He would love to be part of the torrid kiss but all he can do is watch as Erika captures Ilse's tongue and sucks on it. It's maddening watching these two women tease each other while he is so close to their incredible bodies but unable to do anything. Is he here to be a simple spectator? He's pretty sure they plan on letting him into their kinky action, but when? Or are they going to please themselves and only let him watch?

Erika slides down Ilse's side, making sure their prisoner can see her fingers dance over Ilse's wet purple thong. She kisses Ilse's thigh while her fingertips push the wet material between her moist soft lips. The moan that comes from Ilse fills the room and Erika feels the blonde's hands clutching her hair, pulling her head closer to her burning cunt.

Ilse's hips undulate on Erika's face, feeling the wet satiny material of her thong on her clit. "Ohhhhh god baby..... you know how to turn me on," she moans pulling Erika's lips to her pussy.

Erika flicks her tongue along the ridges of the buried thong, tasting Ilse's love juices soaking through the thin material. But she didn't want to only taste her through the thong. Grabbing the thin material, she pulls the purple thong down, groaning at the sight of her moist shaven lips just inches from her face. Glancing at Patrick, she smirks, "I bet you want to taste her hot pussy too, don't you big boy!"

Patrick's cock jerks at the thought of shoving his tongue deep into both of their wet slits. He pulls hard on the cuffs attached to the iron bars, wanting desperately to break free. But all he can do is stare the two naked ladies. He licks his dry lips. "Yes, I want to taste and touch her too," he whispers in an urgent harsh tone. His cock jerks again and his hips push forward, signaling his desire to play with them.

Erika watches his cock jerk, seeing a small amount of milky liquid seeping from its tip. She wants a taste of his precum and leaves Ilse for a moment as she scoots to his enraged hardon. Licking her lips, she then flicks her tongue at the tip of his cock, tasting his precum. The taste is exquisite and she thinks about changing the game she and Ilse play. As much as she wants to devour his cock, she slaps it and hears his soft moan of pain. "We'll get to you soon," she laughs as she turns her attention back to her partner. She smiles, seeing Ilse lifts one leg and places her foot on a nearby bed. The notion was clear as to what Ilse expected and Erika doesn't resist when Ilse pulls her head back toward the glistening lips.

Ilse lets out a loud moan when Erika's tongue flicks at her moist lips teasingly before diving inside to find her swollen clit. It feels so good to have her partner's tongue flicking at her swollen jewel. Pulling her face against her pussy, Ilse begins to grind her hips against Erika's face, closing her eyes, bathing in the delightful tonguing from her friend. Ilse and Erika are the perfect lovers, knowing just how to make each other's sexual motor purr. Breathing a bit heavier, she opens her eyes, seeing Patrick's rapt attention, watching Erika lick and suck her pussy. "We're going to fuck each other for your pleasure and want you to watch how a woman wants to be fucked," she says in a low tone seeing his cock jump up. "yeah you like watching women get off on each other, don't you? You want to see us cum while we lick each other, don't you?"

Patrick didn't have a choice. If he said no, it wouldn't matter. These women had the upper hand and all he could do for now was be an avid spectator. "Yes officer........ I..... ah....... I like watching women make love....... (breathing a bit harder)........ I'd like that very much," he stammers wanting so much to be part of the action.

Patrick watches Ilse push Erika's talented mouth away from her burning pussy. The smile Erika wears when she stands gives him the impression, these two have enjoyed this pleasurable act before. The way they look at each other, he would be naïve to think he was their first prisoner. He watches them wrap their arms wrap around each other, their bodies sliding together while their lips tease one another. Like a magnet, their lips meet urgently and forcefully, crushing together, moans filling the room. He watches the kiss grow more insistent, knowing it's filled with lust and hunger for each other. Their lips part and he can only watch while their tongues play tag, letting him see how they seek each other with gusto. He sees Erika sticking her tongue out and hears her sensual moans when Ilse sucks on it like a miniature cock. His eyes are drawn to Erika's hands squeezing and massaging her partner's generous breasts before their bodies move as one, pressing together, breast plastered against breast, rubbing seductively, sending sensual tremors to his cock.

What he wouldn't give to be with them, trading kisses and touches. He sees their thighs, intertwined and rubbing seductively against the other. Each muscular thigh presses against the other's pussy, rubbing up and down, leaving remnants of their heated lust on their thighs. There's no doubt the women are getting hornier for each other as their caresses become more pronounced and their moans louder. Another shot of desire consumes him when Ilse's lips slipped off Erika's lips, finding their way along her cheek and then downward, along her supple neck, licking and kissing her soft skin until they reached her breasts.

Erika looks at the lust in Patrick's eyes, enjoying how she and Ilse tease each other in front of their prisoner. Grabbing Ilse's head, holding her lips on her aroused nipple, she moans as the blonde kisses and suckles it. The sharpness of Ilse's teeth nipping and pulling it sends pain streaking through her breast that she loves. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkk Yesssss bite them harder," she gasps, tightening her grip in Ilse's hair.

Ilse quickly obliges her partner, nipping at the erect nugget, listening to Erika's urgent moaning sounds. Grabbing a breast in each hand, she nibbles on one nugget and then kisses her way down into the valley and up the other slope to find her other nugget waiting for her lips, tongue, and teeth. Looking at their prisoner, she grins, seeing him lick his lips, never letting his eyes wander from her breasts.

Patrick's breathing begins to quicken, watching the two women. They were so close and if not restrained to the iron bars, he could reach out and touch them. He wants to play too and it would be a dream come true to have two women at one time. It was a fantasy of his for a long time and the way things were going he wondered if it would really come true. The way they were making love to each other made his cock jerk with anticipation that they would let him play. But for now, his eyes remain riveted to the show in front of him.

Erika sees the lust in his eyes and pushes Ilse away from her sensitive breasts and onto the cell bed, smiling when Ilse lays on her back, a big grin plastered on her face. They have played this game many times before with helpless prisoners and each time it excites her to know that the man or woman cuffed to the bars is helpless to do anything. Facing Ilse's feet, she straddles Ilse's face, staring down at the wet lips waiting for her lips and fingers. The prisoner has a very nice view of whichever women they want to watch and dream of devouring their pussy.

Both women turn to look at Patrick, grinning at his swollen cock. They will give him a show he won't soon forget. Their bodies lay a couple of feet from him, giving their prisoner a perfect view of their delicious bodies. Ilse's hands grab Erika's ass, pulling her down onto her face and as Ilse's tongue licks at her tight ass cheeks, Erika lets out a soft mewing sound. She sees Patrick's gaze, watching Ilse's tongue slide up and down her ass cheeks. She wiggles her hips on Ilse's face, giving Patrick a good view of her ass and pussy. Lowering her hips until the blonde's lips make contact with her wet pussy, she closes her eyes, tingling sensations in her pussy cause her body to arch suggestively and let out another moan of pleasure.

Erika's eyes move upward to stare at his muscular body and grinning, "Ohhhh baby.... I can see you like watching her hot long tongue licking my sweet pussy."

"I do," was the barely audible reply.

She giggled, seeing his body arch forward, his wrists straining against the cuffs, wishing he could be part of the action. Glancing down at his nice thick meat, she smirked, "Awww she's so fucking good at eating pussy and she loves to suck cock too."

Pressing her pussy harder against the blonde's face she urgently calls out to Ilse, "Mmmmm..... yeah baby..... ohhhhh goddd that's the spot..... lick me...... oooooh yessss.... lick me harder..... don't stop...... oooohhhh fuck don't stop." As Ilse's tongue and lips seek to make her hotter, Erika's eyes stayed fixated on the fat cock between his thighs, thinking how nice it would feel in her mouth and buried in her pussy. She knew that soon, she would feel that large thick piece of meat pumping into her hot cunt. But it would have to wait because now, like they did with other captives, they were going to have some fun together. Breathing a bit harder, she teases him, "Do you like watching my pussy get eaten?"

Another tremor roars through him, watching Ilse lick furiously up and down Erika's pussy lips. With bated breath, he gasps, "Yes..... yes...... mistress." His cock thickens and he wonders how long will he have to wait to join in the fun. How long are they going to make him suffer?

Erika chuckles at his answer, lowering her head between Isle's thighs, her tongue slicing between her wet shaven pussy lips,

Ilse pulls her lips away from Erika's pussy and looks sideways at Patrick. "Ohhhhhh goddddd she is so fucking good," Ilse moans, closing her eyes, basking in the feel of her partners, talented tongue dipping inside to tease her clit.

Pulling away for a second and panting hard, Erika calls out, "Watch me eat her pussy....... watch me eat her sweet juicy cunt until she cums and screams like a banshee."

Erika didn't wait for his answer, only hearing a garbled moan. Leaning down, she put her hands between Ilse's thighs, spreading them wide, giving her a perfect view of her moist hot pussy and tight anal opening. Spreading her lips open she speared her tongue into the wet crevice, hearing Ilse's loud moan and feeling her body shiver. Her juices tasted sweet on her palate and then pulling her cunt wide open with her fingers, Erika's tongue dives deep inside her. Her efforts are met with Ilse's hips rising off the bed gyrating against her tongue as it slices in and out of the blonde's pussy. Her own hips begin to undulate as Ilse's tongue teases her clit. The orgasmic feelings rise quickly and she's lost herself in satisfying Ilse's pussy, forgetting for the moment, the man cuffed to the iron bars.

Ilse enjoyed the taste and aroma of Erika's juices, feeling her body respond to the attention Erika's giving her pussy. Holding her butt cheeks tightly, she licked up and down Erika's silky-smooth pussy while a finger toyed with her partner's tight anal opening. Slapping Erika's ass cheek causes her to moan and then inserting a finger into Erika's tight anal opening, brings out an animalistic moan, making her body jerk with pleasure as she continued her aggressive attack on her partner's pussy.

Ilse saw a shadow and glanced over at the cell, seeing their prisoner keeping his gaze locked on them. She wanted to suck that thick piece of meat that was so close and the thought of it slamming into her throat sent violent shivers through her. Closing her eyes, she felt the erotic sensations surging through every nerve of her body and knew it wouldn't be long until she lost it. Her orgasm was looming in her body and the thought of stuffing the man's cock in her mouth and pussy along with Erika's insistent stimulation, put her body on a collision course of pleasure.

And then she felt a hard object rubbing up and down her pussy lips. The baton Erika held in her hand slid easily over her soaked pussy and she yelled out in an urgent tone, "Hmmmm...... Oooooh.... fuck baby...... yesss baby fuck me with that hard stick."

Erika sensed her partner was on the edge, ready to fall into the orgasmic sea. She saw Patrick, who was breathing harder, licking his lips as he watched the pair of officers on the bed. Licking her lips, she dove back into the wet crevice, flattening her tongue, dragging it slowly over Ilse's sensitive button.

At the same time, she plunged the baton into her hot pussy, hearing her sensual howl of lust. Thrusting the black stick deep into her cunt while her tongue flicked at the sensitive clit, she knew it wouldn't take much. Erika felt her own orgasm growing more insistent but she was determined to get her partner off first. Thrusting the baton more insistently and violently in Ilse's pussy while her tongue attacked the swollen jewel, brought her partner to the edge. She felt Ilse's ass quivering, rising off the bed, hanging on to the sensations overwhelming her body for as long as she could.

Every nerve in Ilse's body was on high alert. She panted hard into the wet mess in front of her. Finger fucking Erika's ass and teasing her pussy was not going to stop her own orgasm. Pulling her mouth from the dripping pussy, she glanced again at the large thick cock that seemed so fucking huge and ready for playtime. The thought of if plunging into her cunt rather than the baton, was all it took to send her over the edge. Like an avalanche rushing down a mountain side, her orgasm totally consumed her. "Aggggg...... fuckkkkkk..... " she screamed with overwhelming pleasure as her body bucked wildly on the baton and Erika's lips. Clutching Erika's ass with one hand, she plunged two fingers deep into her ass as her body rocked with pleasure.

Patrick watched Ilse's orgasm, feeling his cock twitching anxiously, wanting to bury it deep into both their pussies. There was nothing he could do to release his own lust building inside his cock and balls. His eyes remained glued to Ilse's facial expressions, watching her eyes close tightly and her head thrown back into the mattress as her body, in a trance-like state, jerked in the throes of ecstasy. When her body began to calm down, he looked at Erika, whose facial features were beginning to mimic her partner, seeing Erika's head rear backward and then her body froze.

The moment had come. Erika felt Ilse's mouth plaster against her cunt, her tongue assaulting her clit with a vengeance. The fingers in her ass sawed back and forth and her pussy quivered with excitement. Arching her body, she opened her eyes, looking over her shoulder at the hard cock. "I want it. I want to suck it and feel it tear my pussy apart," she gasped. Then like a tsunami rising up out of the ocean, her orgasm crashed savagely over her, her body shaking uncontrollably as her climax consumed her.