Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm..... oooohhhhh...... fuck..... yessssss.... fuck me with that big cock...... harder baby...... that's it baby...... fuck me harder........." Her voice trailed off and she could only grunt and moan as her climax hit hard. Bucking and bouncing on Patrick's cock, she was at the mercy of her partner and their prisoner. Her body began to quiver and shake as she rode out the orgasmic storm. She continued to grind her ass against his cock until her orgasm began to ebb. Breathing hard, she reluctantly pulled off his large cock feeling her legs wobble a little and almost stumbled as she walked unsteadily to the cell bed. Sitting on the bed, she grinned at Erika and Patrick.

"You two were fantastic," she exclaimed between heavy breaths.

Erika stood up and walked quickly to her partner. Standing in front of her, she looked down at Ilse, smiling and then put one knee on the bed and the other one between Ilse's thighs. Grabbing a hunk of blonde hair, she pulled her head back until she was staring at her. The kiss was wanton, wicked, and wild as their tongues flicked, licked, and teased each other's lips. Pulling back, Erika chuckled, "What should we do about him?"

Ilse looked past Erika, seeing his cock still at full mast. "Well we can either leave him here, take him back to his car, or see how much more gas he has in the tank." She knew Erika knew the answer.

Patrick watched the interaction and couldn't believe what he was hearing. Sputtering in an unbelievable tone. "You're not going to leave me here, are you?"

Erika smirked. "I don't know what to do about you. Maybe we should leave you here overnight or maybe we can use that big fucking weapon to pleasure us again?"

"Please..... let me pleasure you again." Patrick urged, watching their eyes meet his and then implored them. Take off these cuffs and I'll show you just how good I can pleasure both of you.

The smirk on Erika's face said it all. "Ooohhhh..... he thinks he has what it takes to please us Ilse."

Ilse chuckled, "Pretty strong words for a man who was nothing more than a human dildo. Hell I could've gotten off better with my dildo." She knew it was a lie. His cock more than satisfied her hungry ass.

The two women smiled lewdly at Patrick and saw what appeared to be a little bit of fear register in his eyes. They would never leave him here but he didn't know for sure. They were just playing a game, a sexual game, one that they played with any good looking man of woman they stopped on the highway. Their mission was to use him for their kinky pleasures and then free him to go on his way.

Rising from the bed, they approached their victim without uttering a word, seeing his eyes cast from one to the other. When he opened his mouth to say something Erika put her fingers on his lips and shook her head sideways silently telling him not to speak. Standing on either side of his muscular body, they nuzzled their delicious bodies against him while their hands freely wandered over his body finding and fondling his cock and balls while their lips began kissing his naked shoulders and neck.

Erika placed a kiss on his neck, her tongue licking its way down his broad chest to a nipple. Flicking her tongue over the rigid nub, she giggled, hearing his soft anguished groan when her teeth nipped at it. Looking upward with mystic eyes, she flicked her tongue again over the hard nipple. "I think we can make use of this weapon officer Ilse," squeezing his hard cock. Kissing the nipple once more she added in a soft seductive tone, "That is as long as our prisoner doesn't do anything foolish and stupid."

Ilse giggled, running her sharp fingernails over his chest, leaving faint red trails. Leaning against his torso, she rubbed her hard nipples suggestively against his muscular chest while she squeezed his balls and laughed, "Do you think you can satisfy us?"

Patrick was in an intense sexual daze. His cock hard, standing straight out, proudly pointing at the voluptuous women. Only one thought was securely entrenched in his mind, he wanted to bury his cock's entire length inside their luscious hot cunts. Glancing from Ilse to Erika, his voice wasn't hesitant as he addressed the women. "If you free me. I'll make sure you're both satisfied." It was a bold statement on his part and then he added with a smirk, "Mistresses let me show you a good time."

Ilse looked at Erika, seeing the lust in her eyes and then back at Patrick with a wide smirky grin. "Hmmmm...... We'll see about that." Reaching up, she uncuffed his wrists from the restraints. "If you're nice and don't make any trouble, we'll not need these," she said throwing the cuffs on the floor by the bed.

Patrick was glad to be free of the cuffs and didn't resist when the women led him to the bed. But why would he resist? He knew he was about to pleasure two very luscious and sexy women. He knew they were eager to continue playing their kinky games as they pushed him down on the bed. He saw their eyes staring and devouring his naked body. There was a few moments of hesitation as they stared down at him, he didn't know what they planned but he had an idea it would be pleasurable.

"I get his cock first," Ilse called out.

Erika giggled and watched Ilse straddle his hips, grabbing his cock, stroking it before she rubbed it over her pussy lips. "I get his face," she added moving to straddle his face. Erika moaned, feeling his hands encircle her thighs, pulling her pussy onto his lips. "Mmmmm baby...... lick my cunt with that wonderful fucking tongue." Wiggling her hips, she felt pleasurable shivers flow in her pussy as his tongue began to dance around and over her sensitive jewel. Closing her eyes, she soaked in the sensations of his kisses and tongue fucking, listening to the sensual sound of her friend. Opening her eyes, she stared at Ilse and moaned as watched her fit his cock into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkk he is so fucking big," Ilse whimpered as his cock split her pussy open. Pushing downward, she wiggled her hips, feeling the veiny muscle stretch her walls as it slid deep into her hot tunnel. "Godddd dammmm baby..... you feel just as fucking good as you did in my ass," she wailed as her body shivered. Settling down on the long dick, she rocked her hips back and forth loving the feel of his cock completely filling her pussy.

Patrick felt captive but this was a totally different type of captivity. The officer on his face was grinding her hips against his lips, moaning each time his tongue flicked and licked at the swollen sensitive button. The other officer was grinding her hips on his rigid cock, feeling her pussy clutching and squeezing it as her it moved up and down inside her.

Ilse saw Erika's face etched with lust as she rode Patrick's mouth. Her mouth hung open and her breathing was becoming more intense. When the brunette opened her eyes, Ilse leaned forward to kiss her while her hands grabbed and massaged Erika's aroused nipples. She enjoyed kissing her partner and caressing her breasts as her hips rotated and gyrated on the thick veiny muscle captured in her pussy.

Erika returned the fervent kiss while her hands teased Ilse's nipples and swaying breasts. She whimpered when their lips parted for a moment before being rejoined in a more passionate kiss. She felt Ilse's tongue slipping against her lips and sucked on it while her own tongue swirled around it. When her tongue retreated, Erika's tongue followed it moaning as her partner sucked on it. The orgasm building in Erika gained more force and she felt her pussy quivering on their captive's lips. Pulling her lips from Ilse's pouty lips, she whispered hoarsely, "I need his cock."

Ilse smiled at her partner. "Where do you want this big fucking cock?"

Her answer was haunting and broken. "I.... want...... it..... in...... my..... ass."

"Ohhhh baby you'll love the feel of this big fucking cock sliding in your tight ass," Ilse said sliding off his cock and then leaning down to suck it and taste her honey.

Erika slid off Patrick's mouth and leaned toward the wavering pole waiting for her. Her lips joined Ilse, licking and sucking his rigid stick until it was glistening with their saliva and his pre-cum. She moaned when she felt Patrick's lips licking at her tight anal opening and when his fingers joined his lips, rubbing and then probing the tight rear opening, she sighed, "Ohhhh god I fucking need that big cock."

As Erika crawled off his face and positioned herself on all fours in front of Ilse he heard the blonde command, "Get on your knees behind her." Patrick didn't waste a moment, getting into a kneeling position behind Erika and grabbing her hips. He was about to grab his cock when he saw Ilse move to his side, grabbing his long sword, aiming it at her partner's tight anal opening.

Erika looked backward at her partner and then felt the tip of Patrick's large cockhead rubbing against her tight opening. She held her breath, waiting for the big bulging helmet to penetrate her. She gasped feeling the head pushing against the tight opening. The large muscle probed slowly, pushing and then pulling back until she felt the head squeeze between the strong anal muscles. She had been butt fucked before but was now realizing this was a monster attacking her rear opening. She let out an animalistic growl when the big cock started to slide deeper into her ass.

"Agggg..... ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk..... hmmmm...... yessssss baby shove that monster inside me....... agggggghhhhh...... yessssssss....." she called out breathlessly.

Patrick's hands gripped Erika's hips as he pushed forward, feeling the tightness of her ass muscles squeezing his cock. When he was totally inside her, he slapped her ass cheek, hearing her gasp and let out a small squeal. He slapped her ass again hearing the same squeal of pleasure and then his hands massaged her back before encircling her and grabbing her tits. He pulled her to an upright position, feeling a tremor flow through him as he began to pummel her ass with his long sword. His hips rocked back and forth gaining momentum, thrusting his cock deep into her ass before withdrawing and thrusting again. He saw Ilse watching him as he began to pinch and pull on Erika's rigid nipples and wondered what she had in mind. He didn't have to wait too long, seeing the blonde lie in front of them, her head directly under his cock and Erika's wet pussy.

Erika closed her eyes, feeling every inch of his cock embedded in her ass while his fingers toyed with her sensitive nipples. And when she felt Ilse's lips on her pussy and then her tongue slicing over her swollen clit, she lost all thought of reality. The captive and her partner had her dangling on a thin thread, making her body quiver and quake with lust as they teased and toyed with her body. And when Ilse inserted two fingers into her very wet pussy, her head fell back and she let out a cry. "Ohhhhhhhh fucckkkkkkkk."

Ilse felt the oncoming orgasm and readied her mouth for a the sweet honey her partner was about to drench her with. She increased her efforts, licking and then sucking her sensitive clit into her mouth. She felt the first violent jerk of her hips and then she held her tightly to her mouth as her body began to convulse in orgasmic pleasure.

Erika knew there was no way to stop the oncoming tsunami as her body shook violently succumbing to the orgasmic waves washing over every nerve in her body. "That's it baby...... ummmm....... yessssss..... fuck my ass..... pinch my nipples harder...... lick my hot pussy......" Then random words tumbled incoherently out of her mouth as pleasurable lustful waves rolled over her until she was left gasping for breath.

Patrick pulled his aching cock from Erika's ass and immediately saw Ilse's hand grab it and pull it to her mouth. He let out a groan feeling the blonde's teeth scraping over the very sensitive head. He watched Erika quickly turn around and lay next to her partner.

"It's time to fuck her hot cunt with that big weapon," she said as she ran her fingers over Ilse's breasts.

Ilse let his rigid cock slip from her mouth. She knew he was getting close to losing his load but she wanted to feel that monster in her pussy. "Turn around and shove that big fucking stick into my cunt," she said.

Patrick didn't need an invitation. Slipping away from the two women, he settled between Ilse's thighs, pushing them wide until she was spreadeagle. He would have loved to eat her pussy but his own desire was close to reaching the boiling point. He smiled and moaned when Erika grabbed his cock, rubbing it over her partner's wet snatch. "Is this what you want mistress," he grunted, thrusting his hips forward, drilling his cock deep into her pussy.

Ilse let out a primal groan when the force of his initial thrust caused a violent shudder to rack her body. Ilse glared at Patrick and hissed, "Let's see what you're made of......." Another rough thrust caused her to moan loudly, "Come on fucker...... use that big fucking stick." She saw the sheer determination in his eyes as she readied for another plunge. And she was not disappointed, wincing when he slammed his cock deep into hot pussy.

Erika smirked, seeing her partner being fucked roughly and enjoying it. She leaned toward Ilse, kissing her hard while her fingers found her rigid nipple and twisted it. The moan coming from her only confirmed that she loved it rough. Erika broke the kiss and looked at Patrick and hissed, "Yeah..... let's see what you got big boy...... come on...... fuck her good and hard." She watched as Patrick's hips picked up the tempo, slamming his cock inside Ilse's pussy.

Ilse gasped. "Ohhhhh......... god........... yessssss," she groaned feeling as if the large cock was tearing her apart. Closing her eyes for a second, she loved the feel of his big cock spreading her pussy lips apart and thrusting hard. Over and over she felt his cock slamming deep inside her. A few times she felt his cock almost slip out only to ram hard back into her lustful hungry pussy.

Staring into Erika's eyes and her face a mask of pleasure moaned as she tweaked her nipples knowing just how to make it painful and pleasurable. Then when her head lowered, she smiled when the brunette sucked a rigid nipple into her mouth. And as she felt Erika's teeth sink into the hard pebble, she let our a wild howl feeling Patrick slamming his cock inside her. "Ahhhh...... yesssss bite my nipple and give me that big fucking cock." She was close to the point where there was no turning back and her body felt used and abused but she loved every single moment.

Patrick saw the mask of lust on Ilse's face as he and Erika drove her closer to another orgasm. Reaching up, his large fingers captured her throat as he continued his assault on her pussy. He saw Ilse's eyes open wide, hearing her loud groan, knowing she was enjoying the pressure on her neck. His own orgasm was building and there was no denying that soon he would be shooting his load on both their faces. He saw Erika's hand slide down toward Ilse's cunt and then felt her fingertips on his cock as he continued to fuck her partner.

When her fingers slid inside Ilse's pussy and then split her lips open to show him Ilse's pinkish interlining, he felt another shudder of lust course through him. He released his grip on her throat, pulling his cock from Ilse's pussy, rubbing the large head over the slick skin, caressing her clit as her body began to undulate a bit more wildly.

Erika watched Patrick teasing Ilse's clit, telling him, "Fuck her with that big cock....... make her cum on that huge monster."

Patrick groaned feeling his own orgasm getting closer. Slapping his cock on her pussy a few times, he pressed his cock against her tight opening. He could see the animalistic lust in her eyes when she thrust hard, shoving his cock deep into welcoming tunnel. The sound of Ilse's loud wail echoed off the jail walls and continued as Patrick thrust his hips hard against her while the brunette officer watched. He watched Ilse's face scrunch up with wild lust written all over it. Thrusting harder and slamming his cock deep into her pussy brought louder screams. Like a piston moving faster with increasing speed, he pummeled her pussy as he felt the beginnings of a climatic urge to explode. Glancing at the blonde officer, she wore a greedy wanton look on her face.

Ilse wanted it rough and she grunted her appreciation. "That's it...... mmmmm..... yesssss..... fuck my slutty cunt...... ohhhhh fuck...... your cock is ripping me apart." Reaching down between her thighs her fingers joined Erika's nimble fingers teasing her overly sensitive clit, feeling her blood boiling as she pleaded with her lovers, "make me cum baby....... please I need it so bad."

Ilse was on the very edge, her orgasm threatening to overwhelm and totally consume her. She loved how Patrick's cock plundered her ripe pussy, and she more than welcomed his hard muscle, squeezing it hard, trying to keep it deep inside her. "Tear me apart...... ohhhhh goddddd........ yesssss." And then after a few more well delivered thrusts tipped her over the edge of the orgasmic cliff, she screamed, "Ahhhhh fuckkkkk yessss." Her body reacted to the searing sensations racking every nerve ending and sent her body into violent convulsions and chaos, jerking, bucking, and squirming in pure ecstasy.

Erika's fingers rubbed her clit harder during Ilse's shattering orgasm, never leaving the love button as her partner squirmed and convulsed uncontrollably on the bed. She looked at Patrick, seeing the urgency in his eyes and facial expressions of a man about to lose his load. She saw him pull back, his glistening cock jerking with anticipation. Grabbing his cock, she told him, "Come up here baby."

Patrick was fighting the urge to explode as he scampered to straddle their bodies. He started to grab his cock but Erika beat him to it and started stroking it faster. His eyes closed for a moment letting the overpowering sensations in his cock consume him. Then looking down at the two officers, he saw their faces lit up with knowing grins. They were like two hungry kittens waiting for his creamy load.

"Mmmmm baby..... come on give some of that creamy cum you have for us," Erika cooed as she tightened her grip on his cock.

"Yeah baby...... give us what we want and need," Ilse chimed in, opening her mouth like a hungry bird in the nest knowing that she was about to be fed.

Patrick's breathing hitched as the tingling in his balls grew more intense. Gasping for air, his body arched forward and as his cock tingled with expectation, he looked into the eyes of the two officers. "I can't hold back," he gasped feeling his cock jerk and throb in Erika's hand. Then his breathing stopped, his body taunt with excitement as the the first explosion of his creamy jism hit Ilse in the mouth. He saw Erika quickly redirect the next stream of cum onto her lips and chin. Back and forth, she directed his throbbing cock until there was nothing left. He was left gasping as he looked down at his jism splattered on their faces.

"Fuck baby..... that was fantastic," Ilse called out, using her fingers to scoop some jism off her cheeks and then lick it.

"You're not kidding," Erika chimed in mimicking Ilse by using her fingers to pick up whatever she could and then lick her fingers.

Patrick was still breathing hard as he watched them clean their faces and then turn to each other and kiss. He saw their tongues flicking at each other's face, cleaning his cum from their skin. After making sure they got all his offering, they kissed and when Erika pulled away, a load of cum dripped from her mouth into Ilse's mouth and then they kissed passionately again. He moaned when Ilse grabbed his cock and started sucking on the head.

Ilse's tongue swirled around the bulging head and then slithered up and down the veiny shaft, cleaning any residue. She held his cock, squeezing it as she looked up and smiled at him. "That was a really terrific fuck."