Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika chuckled and added, "yes it was and it was one of the best we've had in a long time."

Patrick wondered what was going to happen now that the officers appeared to be satisfied. He didn't have to wait too long.

Ilse released her grip on his cock and smiled. "It's time to get him back to his car. I'm sure the desk sergeant will be wanting us to check in pretty soon." Smiling sweetly at Patrick, she said, "You can get dressed."

It was a simple command and Patrick stood and gathered his clothes watching the two policewomen quickly dress. When they finished, He was escorted from the jail and didn't say a word as they gave him a ride back to his car.

When they arrived at his car, Erika opened the rear door to let him out. She circled her arms around his neck and gave him a nice warm kiss. Ilse joined them and after kissing him, she gave him a mischievous smile as he opened his car door. "We patrol here every night so I suggest you be careful and drive the speed limit. You never know when you might get pulled over for speeding.

"I'll remember that," Patrick said as he started the car and began to pull back onto the road. He wore a bright smile as he drove thinking of what they might do to him if he was ever caught again and knowing he would not slow down on this stretch of road in the future.