Traffic Stop Pt. 03

Story Info
Marco gives Elena a necessary distraction on the phone.
2.3k words
4.69
3.7k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
66 Followers

"10-22, disregard the previous transmission...false alarm, it was the cleaning staff that triggered the alarm." I spoke clearly into my radio.

Dispatch responded, and called off backup.

I sighed, stretched, and climbed back into the air conditioned Ford Explorer. It had been a slow morning, and for that, I was grateful.

Yesterday's encounter with Elena had been an unexpected fantasy come true. When the beautiful lawyer had plowed into me, for the tiniest moment, I had been pissed. My spilled coffee had made a mess of my uniform shirt and had caused me to flinch from the burn.

But then I'd looked at my assailant, and my heart had just about stopped. The tall, leggy, voluptuous woman had not only been beautiful, but mortified. It was cute to see her peat brown eyes widen in horror at our accident.

It had been a turn on to watch her eyes ogle me up and down as she apologized and tried to replace my coffee.

Her dark brown hair had been up in a coiled bun on the back of her head, and I had already started fantasizing about how she would look as I freed her locks from the clip and let her hair tumble down her shoulders.

She was toned with defined muscle. This was a woman who exercised. I hadn't been able to stop my tongue from running over my bottom lip as I stared at her.

Strong, athletic women turned me on. Fantasies of her toned calves wrapped around my waist had my cock twitching in my pants. But I'd had an arraignment hearing to attend and I was going to be late. I'd hurried off, trying to put the sexy young woman out of my mind.

But fate had had other plans for us. When I'd pulled her over for speeding mere hours later, it had been a dream come true. She'd been thoroughly embarrassed and upset.

I hadn't wanted to give her a ticket. The second I saw her name on her license, I had a name to put with the stories. Elena was well known in the legal circles as one of the best family lawyers who specialized in protecting children from domestic abuse. I'd heard she would go the extra mile to ensure safety for those she defended.

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of lawyers--I'd watched too many times a guilty perpetrator go free because of a legal loophole.

But Elena? Her reputation was one I'd admired and respected. It didn't hurt that she had also turned out to be the most beautiful woman I'd seen in a long time.

What we had done last evening on the side of the road would be burned into my mind forever. The fear of us being caught had made it all the more hot. I closed my eyes and sat back in the car, remembering the way she'd looked bent over the hood of her car, wrists bound in my cuffs, dress and thong pushed aside. Her shaved pink pussy had been dripping wet with her arousal that increased when I rubbed my baton between her legs.

The way she'd moaned when I entered her tight cunt had made my world spin--her hot juices coating my cock only had urged me to fuck her harder.

And then when she'd offered to take my load in her pretty little mouth, something deep inside me shattered. My walls came crumbling down, and I was gone--suddenly drowning in her. I hadn't felt that way in a long time.

I groaned. My cock was straining against my zipper and there was no way I could give myself a release. I was on duty and needed to head over to monitor one of my speed trap locations.

I tried to think of something to calm my blood-filled cock. I looked down at the long white scar on my hand that stretched from my thumb to my wrist. Just thinking about how that scar had come to be caused my erection to subside.

I shook my head. No. I wasn't going to let myself get distracted. I put the squad car in drive and headed a few miles down the road. I pulled in to a mostly secluded area where I could monitor the cars on the road. The car could still be easily seen but that still didn't seem to slow people down.

I fumbled with the laptop that sat between the two front seats. Dispatch was quiet and the radio was soft static. I sighed, called my sergeant and reported my location.

Time passed slowly. My phone suddenly buzzed with a text. My heart pounded as I stared at the screen. It was Elena.

Hey. Hope you're having a good day. Can't stop thinking about last night. Or you. You've been on my mind all day.

I puffed out air, my fingers sat poised on the screen, eagerly itching to type out a response.

Hey, beautiful. I can't stop thinking about you, either.

I was so out of the game, I wasn't sure how else to respond. Thankfully, the three dots went up and down on the screen indicating she was typing.

I want to hear your voice.

I swallowed. Without hesitating, I tapped call. She answered on the first ring.

"Hi." Her voice was shy.

"Hi." I returned. My heart started to pound. Just hearing her voice sent a jolt of arousal to my cock.

"Are you in the car?" She asked.

"Yeah, working a speed trap." My mouth was dry.

"I had a brief recess for lunch. Just wanted to hear you. Hope I'm not bothering you."

I shook my head even though she couldn't see me. "You're not bothering me." I was quiet for a moment. A wicked thought crossed my mind and I wondered if she'd be willing to play along.

"What are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Are you serious, Marco?" There was a chuckle in her voice.

I blushed. "I just want to picture you. Another sexy dress?"

"Far from it. It was laundry day yesterday and that was my only option. Not something I would have ever worn to court. Even wearing a suit jacket over it yesterday, the judge still gave me quite a look. It was embarrassing. So last night after I left your place, I spent a few hours in the laundry room."

I sighed. "Sweetheart, you looked beautiful."

She exhaled. "Thanks. But inappropriate none the less."

"And today?"

"Wearing one of my usual pant suits. Flats. All my underwear."

I snorted. "Bet you're still stunning. You could wear a garbage bag and I'd still think you were gorgeous." I bit down on my lip.

Cars drove down the street in front of me, all surprisingly going the speed limit.

Elena made a humming sound and I had to shift in my seat. "Marco?"

I put her on speaker. "Yeah?"

"I've lost all my confidence in my job lately. I'm working so hard to do the right thing and nothing seems to be going in my favor. I'm frustrated and I'm trying to find a different angle."

I frowned. "I know you can't talk about the case you're working, but I know your reputation. You're smart, a fighter. Always puts her clients first, and fights for the best solution. I get that you're frustrated, though. Can I do anything to help? I wish I could give you a quick distraction."

She was quiet for a long moment. "Distract me, then. I have fifteen minutes."

All the blood in my body rushed to my cock. "Where are you? Are you somewhere private?"

Her voice came out breathy. "In my car."

I couldn't help palming my hand over my growing erection. "If I were with you...I'd hold you from behind...touch your...amazing breasts..." I let out a groan as I pictured her round, natural tits, her nipples stiff...her face flushed. Damn it. I was rock hard.

Elena let out a small whimper. "What... what else?"

I bit down on my lip. "I'd bend you over and give your pretty ass a damn good spanking..."

Elena's breathing increased. "I've been such a naughty, little slut..." she moaned.

I let out a soft hiss. Fuck, what this woman did to me... "Are you touching your pussy?" I murmured. I unzipped my pants and took ahold of my throbbing, stiff dick.

"Yes..." she moaned, "oh God...I'm so wet thinking about you." Her breathing started to come out ragged.

I kept my eyes on the street, still watching the cars cruising slowly by. I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock and started to stroke myself. My other hand cupped my balls... fuck, they were so full.

"Tell me...tell me how you're touching yourself." I grunted, stroking my cock faster, my tip dribbling with pre cum.

Elena gasped. "I'm rubbing my clit like you did...with your tongue...nice slow circles...oh, Marco...it feels so good!"

My eyes rolled back. I thought of how she'd straddled my lap, long brown hair tickling my chest, her pupils blown with drunken pleasure.

I pictured her taking me deep inside her over and over, her thighs slapping mine, her breasts bouncing in rhythm.

The way she'd looked at me in wide eyed shock as I'd pushed her flat to my mattress. The loud cry that left her lips as I swatted her ass. The way her pussy had squeezed me so hard right before she started to cum...my heart was pounding so hard I could barely breathe.

"And your tight little hole?" I rasped, my hand gripping my shaft tighter as I pumped myself faster.

"I'm fucking my tight cunt with two fingers...wish it was your huge cock...thinking of how amazing you are...so goddamn sexy--ohhh!" She let out a gasping cry.

"Fuck! Wait...someone's coming...oh god it's the judge! He's heading for his car...oh shit!" Elena trailed off.

I frowned. If she got caught, she was fucked. Hell, if I got caught I knew I'd be fired on the spot.

I tried to slow my breathing. "Elena...pretend you're texting, just relax..."

"I am...oh thank god, he didn't see me, didn't even look my way. Fuck, Marco, my heart is going so fast..."

My hand had stilled on my cock. "Are you alright?"

"Damnit, I was getting close, too." She sounded upset.

I bit down on my lip. I wanted her to feel good. I wanted her to know that she was someone I couldn't help liking. Maybe even more than like.

I was quiet for a moment, then spoke. My voice came out deeper than I had anticipated. "Rub your clit for me."

Her voice came out as a moan. "Marco..."

"Spread your lips, baby. Slide a finger up your pretty pink pussy and tell me how wet you are." I still kept my eyes focused on the road, but my mind was occupied with only her.

Elena gasped. "So fucking wet for you...do you want me to taste myself?"

I groaned, once again stroking my cock with a steady rhythm. "Mmm, yes...fuck, I wish I had my mouth on you right now. Suck off your finger like it was my dick...tell me how fucking good you taste..." I increased my rhythm, my other thumb rubbed my sensitive head. I was ready to bust any second but I wanted to wait for her.

Teasing her this way caused heat to pool low in my belly. I wished I could run my hands over her body...touch her everywhere...

"Mmm," she moaned, "tastes so fucking good, tell me what else you want me to do..."

"I want you to cum." I commanded, knowing I couldn't hold back much longer.

"I...I'm so close, Marco...!"

"Cum for me, let go baby, tell me how good it feels--"

"Yes...yes...holy fucking shit!" She exclaimed, her gasping moans assaulting my ears and causing my orgasm to built. My balls tightened and I knew I was about to shoot my load.

Thinking quickly, I yanked a wad of tissues out of the box on the passenger seat and prevented my spurting orgasm from making a mess. I could barely keep my eyes open, the sensations were so powerful.

I hadn't had to say a word. My loud guttural grunts gave away my release. After a moment of both of us panting, I managed to speak.

"Elena? You still there?"

"Yeah...holy hell..." her voice was raspy.

"Look, can't get you out of my head. I want to see you again. I want to know you. And not just in the biblical sense." My cheeks flushed.

"Are you asking me out?" Her voice was still breathy, but I could hear her smile.

I swallowed, needing water badly. "Are you saying yes?" God, if she said no, I was going to feel like the biggest asshole.

"I'm not good with relationships, Marco."

My heart sunk like a stone.

"But," she continued, "I want to try."

My eyes widened. "You mean it?"

She laughed. "My answer is yes. Because I think you're worth it. Because I feel chemistry with you...I... oh shit!" She exclaimed, "I've got to get back in there. I've got five minutes and I need to...wash my hands first."

I laughed, feeling like a huge weight had been taken off my chest. "Get in there, tiger. Show them who's boss. Can we meet up after my shift ends?"

"What time?"

"I'm on second watch today. I'll be done at 9 PM. Is that too late?"

"No. Text me when you're home?"

"Promise."

We disconnected, I zipped up my pants, and took a deep breath. I was feeling lighter than air. I had a chance with this woman.

Suddenly the radio crackled and I jumped.

"...requesting back up at the plaza shopping center...there's a middle aged man threatening women if they don't give him money, he'll kill them...multiple women have called in with complaints. He's loitering in the parking lot in front of the bank."

I pressed down on my radio. "Copy. On my way."

My arousal gone, I gritted my teeth, put the car in drive, and headed down the street.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
66 Followers