Traffic Stop Pt. 06

Story Info
Things get wild for Elena and Marco on their night out...
3.6k words
4.69
2.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/27/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymeriafox
nymeriafox
48 Followers

I paced the front lobby of the police station. It had been over an hour since Marco and the other officers responded to the armed breaking and entering. I wished I knew what the hell was going on. Would he come back to me safe? Suddenly, I heard a commotion from the back entrance of the police station. Shouting, cursing... my heart began to pound hard.

Had they caught the perpetrator? I stood frozen to the floor as I waited, trying to pick out Marco's voice from the cacophony.

Finally, a man that I recognized as the chief of police appeared. He sighed as he rubbed his neck, then noticed me.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" His brow furrowed as he looked me up and down. "You look familiar..." he trailed off, then his face softened. "You're in family law. I've sat through a few of your divorce trials. Never been a fan of lawyers, but you were something fierce to watch. Always fighting for the best option for the children. I admired that." 


I felt my face heat. "Thank you, Chief." I shifted from one foot to the other. "Um, sir? I was here earlier when you all were alerted to the B and E... is everything alright?"

The Chief nodded as his face clouded. "Yeah, we got him. Was pretty tense for a few minutes, but we pulled through. No one was killed."
I let out the breath I hadn't realized I was holding. "Oh, thank goodness, I-- I trailed off as Marco came into view. His bright green eyes locked onto mine. His cheeks were flushed red with exertion, his uniform was dark with sweat stains. His light brown hair was damp from sweat as well.

"Elena! You're still here!" Without a second hesitation, Marco rushed forward and pulled me into his arms.

I buried my head into his chest, not caring that I was breathing in the unpleasant aroma of sweat and unbreathable Kevlar. I loved him, and he was safe and sound.

The sound of the chief clearing his throat caused us to pull away from the other. My cheeks went fire-engine red.

He raised his brows as he looked between us. "I thought you had an extra spring in your step, Officer Barelli. As much as I'm happy for you, may I remind you of your current duties?"

Marco stood straighter. "Sorry, sir, I'll get back to work immediately." 
But as the chief turned away to head into the back of the station, I could see the smile behind his eyes.

Marco quickly turned to me. "I'll see you tonight. I promise you."
I swallowed hard. "I'll be working late--this case has been a mess..."

He shook his head. "Don't worry, can we meet up at The Half Shell around 8?"

I smiled widely, and blushed. "Definitely, it's a date."

In a move that made my heart thump wildly, Marco softly pressed a kiss to the back of my hand. "I'll be counting the minutes."

"Me, too."


When I walked into The Half Shell at ten to 8, I had worked myself back into a nervous ball of tension. The case hadn't gotten any easier, but at least I had managed to speak to the father and instead of legal counsel, I had lent an ear to a worried, upset man. 
He was scared that his soon to be ex-wife was going to do something dangerous. It was bad enough he was living out of a hotel and the son and daughter were still at home, caught in the middle of their parents' war.

But I pushed the thoughts from my head the moment I saw Marco seated at one of the plush, high-backed booths in the corner.

The Half Shell was known for their fabulous seafood-- muscles, oysters, lobster, crab legs, and everything in between. It was on the pricey side, so I had made sure to look my best.

I sauntered over to Marco, suddenly feeling sexy and confident in my short, spaghetti strap black sundress, and black wedge heels. The dress showcased my cleavage in a tasteful way, but still teased the swell of my breasts. 
Marco heard the soft clomp of my shoes against the tile floor and looked up from his phone. He had changed out of his uniform into a navy blue button down that was expertly tucked into his dark fitted jeans and showcased a thick black belt. 
I swallowed hard at the sight of him, the butterflies danced an erotic tango in my stomach, and I was lost to those green eyes.

He stood, his expression one of lust, and deep care, his tall frame dwarfed me, but intimidation was gone and all that remained was my ache and love for him.

"God, Elena... and I thought red was your color..." he trailed off as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear and bent his head low to kiss me.

The shivers that went through my body sent arousal straight between my legs with a pounding ache and a rush of wetness. How were we going to make it through dinner when all I wanted to do was sink my teeth into his perfect body?

The kiss was tender and deep, but ended far too soon. Marco gestured for me to sit beside him in the booth, and I happily slid across the plush fabric to the wall.

An overly eager waitress appeared at Marco's shoulder, then she caught sight of me and glowered. She placed two menus on the table, then took off with a huff.

Marco frowned at her retreating back. "What's up her ass?"
I chuckled. "You aren't. That's why she's pissed." I opened up the menu and took a look at the cocktails and felt my mouth water at the description of a blood orange margarita with jalapeños. "I mean, do you have any idea how fucking hot you are?" I continued, my eyes leaving the menu to glance up at him.

Marco swallowed thickly and blushed. "I... thanks. You know I only have eyes for you, right?" The feel of his hand on my knee elicited a gasp from my lips and I squeezed my thighs together to hold back the pooling wetness.

Trembling, I lifted my face to his to kiss again, when a huffy sigh interrupted our moment. "Are you ready to order?" She was back, with extra vitriol.

Marco squeezed my knee and turned to glance up at the waitress. "May we have a few minutes, please?"

She rolled her eyes and took off.

"Where were we?" Marco asked, his voice an even lower register.

I swallowed and managed to squeak out "jalapeño margaritas?"

A slow, wide smile crept up his lips. "Spicy...but not as spicy as you. That does sound good though, I think I'll get one, too. How about some oysters? They're an aphrodisiac, you know." He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes. "Marco, I don't need an aphrodisiac. You don't know how wet I already am just being close to you." His hand started to caress past my knee and up my thigh.

"Touch me," he whispered, "I don't need one, either."

My face flushed deeper, but I softly brushed my hand across the front of his jeans. Feeling his hardened arousal caused a small, almost inaudible moan to flutter from my lips.

He growled a deep, primal growl against my ear, then with a shaky breath, murmured, "How about we still get the oysters? And how do you feel about soft shell crab?"
I started giggling.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You. You go from sexy as hell to thinking with your stomach. I think it's cute."

He smiled. "Like great sex, great food is also deeply pleasurable. I want to experience it all with you."
I brushed my nose against his. "I am hungry."

"So am I, baby." But the look in his eyes told me his craving was more for me than the bottomless pit of his stomach.

The waitress returned, still glaring at me, but took our order for drinks, oyster appetizers, and soft shell crab sandwiches.

My phone buzzed from my purse and I sighed, knowing it was most likely important. Marco frowned as I retrieved the device and checked the screen.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

It was my turn to frown. The text across the screen was once again from the worried father. He was having a panic attack and just wanted to talk to his lawyer. Without answering Marco, I showed him the text.

"I know I'm breaching client confidentiality right now, but this is something I have to deal with. Do you mind if I go call him real quick? Just to calm him down?"

Marco rubbed my thigh again, his expression one of understanding. "I love how caring you are. Go, make the call. I won't eat your food. Promise."

He let me out of the booth. "Be back in a few." I touched his cheek in a tender gesture, then quickly made my way to the parking lot to calm my client.

When I returned about fifteen minutes later, I was drained, frustrated, and a little depressed. This case was getting worse.

The waitress had plunked down a beautiful plate of oysters on the half shell and our drinks.

Marco gave me a sympathetic look and let me back in to the booth. We didn't need to say a word. He slipped an arm around my shoulders and offered me an oyster.

As I opened my mouth and accepted the slippery treat from the shell, my eyes locked deeply on to his. Suddenly, there was no divorce case, no custody battle... just Marco and those passionate green eyes.

I swallowed, the butterflies went from a sexy tango to grinding at a rave. He set down the shell on the plate, then once again, his hand slipped between my legs. 
Unconsciously, I parted them to allow his trembling fingers access to my heated flesh. The moment his finger tip brushed up and down my pussy, my eyes rolled back with desire.

We were in trouble... and I needed him as my mouth went dry.

The waitress returned, plunking two soft shell crab sandwiches in front of us. Marco acknowledged her with a thank you, but his finger continued to stroke up and down my wet panties right over my aching pussy.

He leaned close to me and his breath tickled my ear. "You're so... fucking... wet, baby... I want you so badly."

I bit down hard on my lip, and gasped. Unconsciously, I reached for him again, my face red hot, and a blush was beginning to spread across my breasts. His length was even harder; the thick, throbbing flesh was driving me mad. He let out a deep growl from the back of his throat, and I felt myself start to cream.

Marco's other hand cupped my cheek and tilted my face up to his. "Look at me, El," he whispered, and as my eyes met his, his finger pushed aside the soaked fabric of my panties, and slipped into my creamy folds.

"Holy...fuck..." I gasped, a little too loudly, and I quickly clamped my hand over my mouth.

"You like that?" Marco teased, his breath creating a hot tingling sensation against my ear.

I nodded, eyes wide, afraid to remove my hand from my mouth. My eyes darted to the other patrons in the restaurant. An elderly couple was looking our way with curious frowns.

Marco had noticed them, too. He gave them a sugary sweet smile that made the woman blush, then with no preamble, he started to finger me. I bit down on my own finger to stifle a moan, but it was too late. It had been quite audible.

That was the last straw. I was taking charge. As hot as this was, I wasn't getting kicked out of a nice restaurant. I stood abruptly, his finger slipped out and he gave me a surprised look. "Come with me. Now." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the long, dark hallway to the bathrooms.

I yanked him inside the larger bathroom labeled, 'family' and quickly shut and locked the door. Marco's surprised expression remained, but as I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him hard, his stunned expression turned into pure lust.

He grabbed my ass, lifted me up into his arms and set me down on the countertop, my back pressed up against the mirror. Marco broke the kiss, spread my legs, and bunched up the fabric of my dress to expose my soaking wet black panties.

Quickly, he pushed aside the damp material with his finger, then buried his face between my legs. 
My head went back against the mirror, my mouth dropped open in a wide 'o', and I couldn't silence the gasping moan that tumbled from my lips.

"Holy... fuck... Marco!" I looked down at him, his green eyes almost black with desire as his tongue lapped long, deep strokes over my wet slit. I wanted to squeeze my thighs together and hold him there, but with a wicked glint in his eyes, he firmly held my thighs open.

My wetness flowed faster, and Marco increased the pressure and pace of his tongue, making sure to capture every drop of my dripping arousal. I had no choice but to let him pleasure me, while I tried to hold back my moans.

He pulled back for a moment, his mouth wet. "You taste so fucking good, baby..."

I could feel my breasts, swollen and aching, my nipples rock hard peeking through the fabric of my dress.

Marco eyed them hungrily. "Take your tits out for me, gorgeous. I want to watch you rub them while I lick your pretty little cunt..."

I groaned and quickly obeyed, yanking down the straps of my dress and pushing my breasts into view. Marco hummed in approval as his mouth returned to my aching mound. This time, I almost saw stars as he spread my lips with his finger and began to suck on my swollen clit. His tongue swirled delicious circles around the protruding bud while I began to pinch and tug on my hard, sensitive nipples.

He looked up at me, a look of pure wicked triumph on his face, then he sighed. The hot breath against my body was making me lose control. But then his expression changed from lust, to a soft, tender gaze.

He caressed my upper thighs with such gentleness--and I realized I was holding my breath.

"Marco?" I asked.

Slowly, he stood, the outline of his cock was visible and straining through the fabric. Without removing his eyes from mine, he unbuckled his belt, and quickly opened his fly. He reached into his jeans and I wet my lips at the sight of his glistening length finally freed from the fabric prison of his boxer briefs. It stood at attention, tip leaking drops of precum, and I wanted badly to lick up the fluid. Both of us stared at each other for a long moment, then he stepped forward, grabbed me by the hips, and yanked me forward. My ass teetered on the edge of the countertop, but he sunk his cock into me so fast, I didn't have time to care about my balance. I threw my arms around his neck, wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, and knew I needed to hold on for dear life.

His thrusts were steady, and with every quick rock of his hips against my own, my pleasure was building. Marco's hands gripped my ass tightly, his eyes never leaving mine...when his forehead pressed to my own, I gasped at the intimacy between us.

"I... oh fuck, Marco..." I whimpered, "you...you feel so fucking good inside me..." I could feel my pleasure building and I let out a little whine. "Baby... I'm close..."

Marco's lips brushed against mine, then in a split second, his cock had slipped from my pussy.

"Wha... no!" I cried out, suddenly feeling betrayed at the broken connection of our bodies.

But Marco had other plans. He pulled me off the counter, kissed me again with force, then spun me around so quickly, I had a split second to grip on to the counter for support.

I felt his hand at my back and he pressed me down, my nipples making contact with the cold ceramic of the countertop.

His hand came down hard on my ass and with a cry of newfound pleasure, I instinctively spread my legs wider. I closed my eyes shut with ecstasy as I felt his cock enter me from behind, his long, thick length easily pressing against my g-spot. He wasn't holding back now.

Gone was the gentleman. Instead, was the primal beast who had taken me that fateful evening bent over and cuffed over the hood of my own car. The memory of it caused my creamy wetness to drizzle down my legs and I couldn't hold back my moans. I didn't care who the fuck heard me. I felt him gather my hair into his hand and he tugged it, pulling my head up.

"Look, baby... look how fucking beautiful you are... taking my cock so deep..." he growled. I looked straight ahead, and realized I was staring at our reflection in the mirror--me, red and flushed, gripping the countertop, sweat running down my face, my makeup smearing, my eyes almost black with dilated desire. And Marco... fuck... Marco's cock taking me over and over, still gripping my hair, his other hand a gentle reminder on my ass that he could spank me at any moment, his eyes full of lust, his lips parted, his face flushed and sweating as well.

I'd never seen him look so beautiful. Watching him fuck me filled me with the deepest pleasure I'd ever felt, and I knew I wasn't going to last.

"I'm... oh my God... Marco, I'm gonna..."

"Yes, cream all over my cock, you amazing woman... look what you do to me... look at yourself while you cum..."

I gripped the countertop and forced myself to watch our reflections in the mirror as my orgasm hit... hard. The spasms that went through my pussy reverberated through my whole body, and I was gone. I couldn't even make a sound for the feeling was too great, too otherworldly.

My pussy squeezed and spasmed on his cock, and with a few more deep thrusts, I felt his cock spurt up inside me, his cum thick and hot. His eyes rolled back, but then he managed to return his gaze to me in the mirror, his chest heaving.

In that moment, both of us breathless and staring at the other's reflection, I felt the words I needed to say bubble up in my throat.

"Marco?" I found my voice. He'd released my hair from his grip and both of his hands were rubbing up and down my back.

He swallowed and cleared his throat. "I'm sorry," he croaked, surprising me.

"What? Why?"

"Was that too much?"

"No! That was incredible...I...I'm just trying to tell you something!"

Marco gently slid out of me and as I straightened up, his hands found my shoulders. He rubbed them with a tenderness and he kissed my cheek. "What are you trying to tell me?"

My heart thudded hard. "I'm in love with you."

Marco's body froze for a split second, then he met my eyes in the mirror. He swallowed hard. "You... you mean it?"

"Yes." I whispered.

Marco let out a long, relieved sigh that turned into a bit of a laugh. I turned to face him. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"Because I was trying to figure out how to tell you that I love you, and you... you just did it for me!"

My world stopped. "Marco..." I threw my arms around him and kissed him deeply.

In that moment, I wasn't thinking about the divorce and custody battle. I wasn't thinking about how terrified his job left me. I wasn't thinking about the fact that we had just made a damn mess in a restaurant bathroom. All I could focus on was him.

Suddenly, a horrid feeling came over me and I pulled back. Marco gave me a worried look.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Did you ever get a feeling that something terrible is about to happen?"

He frowned. "Baby, I'm a cop. I barely don't have that feeling."

There was suddenly a pounding on the bathroom door. "Hey!" Called in the voice of the obnoxious waitress, "are you a police officer? Your phone has been ringing non stop for the last five minutes! They just reported a mom and two local kids missing on the news."

My eyes widened. Marco looked at me with fear.

"Shit. I'm sorry baby, this keeps happening..."

The pounding continued. "I know you're in there, too! Your phone has been going off as well. Somebody named Peters. Stop fucking around and go do your jobs!"

On any other day, I would have given the little shit a piece of my mind. But my heart had stopped.

Peters. Two local kids missing. It was the father calling me. My stomach sunk as I realized the worst had happened: the abusive mother had taken the kids and ran.

Marco gripped my shoulder. He looked like he was going to be sick. Without another word, we quickly put ourselves back together and rushed to respond to the horror that was unfolding outside.

nymeriafox
nymeriafox
48 Followers