Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna is called for her first training session.
1.5k words
4.24
22.6k
10

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed now since the day she was brought to the warehouse and for Anna each day was worse than the one before. Her misery was twofold. Besides just being a captive of the cartels, the device placed in her womb, EstrusControl as Eugene had called it, performed exactly according to name. Every night for an hour before she fell asleep, she would be forced to endure edge after painful edge while her fingers scratched uselessly at the chastity belt they had locked around her waist. For your own protection, Eric had said to her when she woke up and found it there. Even to her though, Anna could tell that it was far from the truth. Most likely it was there to prevent her from breaking her hymen trying to remove the device in her womb.

Besides the belt, the only other form of clothing she had been given was a simple dress to wear. Looking at it closer, it was less like a dress and more like a large t-shirt that reached down to her knees instead. For once in her life, Anna was grateful for her short stature as she had been given no undergarments to wear. With her chastity belt covering her up from below though, she suppose it could be worse.

The sound of someone walking towards her roused her from the floor of her cell and Anna sat up raising her head to look around. With nothing else having happened in the last few days, the approaching footsteps could mean only one thing. As Carlos appeared before her with a bowl in his hand, her stomach grumbled in hunger.

"Had a nice sleep?", said Carlos, "Was wondering when you would wake up."

Anna sat there in silence as she waited for him to approach. Stopping before her, he placed the bowl down just out of reach teasing her with a smile.

"Since you're up already, why don't you give me a show," said Carlos, "Present, and the bowl is yours."

"Fuck you," said Anna.

Carlos smiled and waved a remote in his hand.

"Present or no breakfast," he sang, "Maybe even a punishment as well."

Anna clenched her teeth and stood up glaring at him with every ounce of hatred in her body which only made him smile all the more. Slowly bending over, she reached down to grab the hem of her dress and lifted it above her waist so her chastity belt came into view. Despite the anger running through her veins, blood still rushed across her face as the shame what she was doing turned her cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Higher," said Carlos, "I want to see your breasts as well."

Anna looked away as she lifted the fabric even more holding it above her chest until her nipples came into view. She flinched once as Carlos pressed a button and the device buzzed once in her womb stimulating her as a reward. Satisfied, he moved the bowl closer past the bars of the cage and Anna grabbed it before he could pull it away.

"Good girl," said Carlos, "Next time we'll try spreading that lovely bottom you have back there as well."

Anna retreated with the bowl back into a corner and out of his reach. For a moment, she considered throwing the contents at him but she forced herself to hold her anger down. If she wanted to escape, she needed all her wits about her and wasting food was counteractive in that regard. Despite the hunger in her stomach however, the gruel tasted like ashes with the consistency of sand as she shoved it in her mouth swallowing without bothering to chew. It was only plain oatmeal but having to degrade herself for every meal killed her appetite like nothing else. Still, she felt some strength returning to her limbs as it filled her up. When she was finished, she placed the bowl back outside the bars for Carlos to take back.

"I'd rather die than listen to you," said Anna.

"Who do you think brought you this bowl of food," said Carlos.

He pressed a button on the remote again and Anna yelped as she felt imaginary fingers pinch her clit underneath her belt. As Carlos held the remote up again, she braced herself for more but when nothing happened she looked up to see him staring at her with a sad look in his eye.

"You know, I'm just doing my job," he said, "I got kids and a family too."

Before she could react, almost immediately the look vanished from his face replaced by a mask that dropped down into its place. Stepping forward, he pulled out a key and inserted it into the lock on her cage. Anna felt herself tense up as her body prepared her to fight but instead of stepping inside Carlos just held the door open and waited for her to come out.

"Eric wants to see you in the training room," he said, "I'll walk you there but try anything funny and I won't hesitate to throw you back in here with the device on full for the rest of the day."

The door remained opened while Anna hesitated, uncertain of what to do. On one hand, she had been in the cage for three days already and the first step of escaping was getting out. On the other hand, Carlos didn't look like she was about to let he get away so easily and whatever it was that Eric had planned for her, she didn't want to find out. Hovering near the entrance, she tried to buy more time.

"You're-... Carlos right?" said Anna, "You said you have a family. How could you do this to me?"

Immediately, the device in her womb activated and Anna sank to her knees as it turned on full. For a full minute, Carlos held the button down watching her squirm on the floor before finally letting her go gasping as she crawled back to her knees. Despite the intense stimulation he just inflicted upon her clit, Anna glared up at him defiantly challenging him with her will. Instead of punishing her again however, he ignored her and gestured down the hall.

"Like I said, Eric's waiting for you," he said, "I've been working with Eric for a long time. He doesn't like it when people make him wait."

Warry of a trap, Anna slowly climbed to her feet and crept forward out of the open door of the cage. She stepped away from Carlos as he hovered besides her but besides pointing her in the right direction, he did nothing else as he guided her through the warehouse. As they stopped before a door on the right, he reached up and knocked sharply and a voice called out to them from inside.

"What took you so long," said Eric.

"Nothing," said Carlos, "Onboarding difficulties, it'll clear out with time."

Eric nodded and waved for Anna to come inside. She shrank away from him as he started to walk around her eying her up in a manner that reminded her of a shark. After two full revolutions, he stopped before her again and cleared his throat.

"Juan, our smuggling mule comes only a couple times a year," he said, "Fortunately for you, he just made a trip for us a few weeks back meaning he won't be here for another few months. In the meantime, my job will be to train you for any customer that might be looking to buy."

Anna said nothing thinking about the door behind her. With him standing before her though, there was little hope she could reach it in time. Staying as still as she dared, she waited for him to continue.

"From now on, as long as we're together in this room you will address me as Sir or Master," he said, "Be grateful I'm the one training you and not someone from down south. I might be hard on you but I will never permanently hurt you for failing to obey."

He pointed to a spot on the floor before him and Anna hesitated under the harsh glare of his eyes.

"For now, we'll start with the basics. Take your dress off and kneel on the ground," said Eric.

Anna gulped and looked down at the rough wooden planking beneath her feet. Carved out in the surface against the grain were two patches in the shape of ovals placed side by side. Examining them closer, it was as if the area had been worn down by repeated use. Slowly, she realized what they were and her heart leapt at the significance of the spots on the floor. She had her suspicions from the moment she got here of course but the two marks before her were more real than all the proof in the world. After all, didn't Carlos just say that he had worked with Eric for a long time?

This was not their first time doing this, she realized, and she not the first girl to be trained here with these methods as well.