Trail of Silver Skulls Ch. 05

Story Info
Anna is trained and denied.
1.7k words
4.42
24.6k
13

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what are you waiting for," said Eric.

Anna gulped doing her best to hide the fear in her voice.

"What if I say no?" she said.

"What if I say no, Master," said Eric.

"Wha-..."

Before the words could leave her mouth, the device in her womb turned on at full blast and Anna collapsed to the ground, her hands clutching desperately at her chastity belt while phantom vibrations assaulted her clit. So rapid was the torrent of stimulation that she didn't even have time to catch her breath almost forgetting to breath. Her mind spun in a chasm of light barely able to remember her surroundings anymore. It was only after a full minute of torture that she remembered what Eric had told her to say.

"Stop! I yield!" she cried.

There was no response as the torment increased, her pussy spasming over and over again without end. With a sense of rising panic, Anna felt the signs of an orgasm starting to approach and she cried out in despair. If this went on any longer, the device would activate the moment she hit the edge stopping her short and forcing the pain of another denied climax into her head. With three days of being teased nonstop an hour a day without release, her pussy felt like it was on a hair trigger and she didn't know if she could take much more. Pounding uselessly at her chastity belt, Anna gave up her pride.

"Master! I yield, I yield!" she cried.

For an eternity, Anna was afraid it was too late as the vibrations continued to abuse her clit. Just as she hit her limit however with the first spasms of frustration starting to appear, the device cut out and she cried out as she gasped for air. Her clit throbbed uselessly under the metal shield of her belt aching in vain for release. Swallowing hard, Anna forced herself to pull her hands away.

"That was your first warning," said Eric, "From now on, there won't be any more. The next time you fail to address me properly, it'll be an hour of punishment edges or more. Do I make myself clear?"

Anna bowed her head before him forcing herself to submit to his will. Her own voice sounded distant and far away as she felt them leave her mouth.

"Yes Master," she said.

"Good," said Eric, "Now back to what I said before. Clothes off, stand before me, and kneel."

Anna reached up and pulled the dress over her head, her movements stiff as she pushed her arms to obey. Letting the worn fabric drop to the floor, she walked over before Eric and knelt down resting on her knees. Worn smooth by years of use, the two oval indents fit her legs perfectly as she waited for what to do next.

"Open your mouth slave," said Eric.

Anna hesitated for the briefest of moments before she did as she was told. Never in a million years would she have done such a thing but with Eric still holding the remote in his hands, she knew better than to refuse. Opening her mouth, she parted it just enough for her tongue to show following the command to the barest minimum without doing anything else. Despite the fear she felt however, part of her was relieved that that was all she had to do. Despite growing up in a conservative family, she wasn't innocent to not have heard of a blowjob before. Considering the many other things that Eric could have her doing right now, this was perhaps the least worst. Closing her eyes she waited for Eric to approach but to her surprise instead of using her mouth he turned and began to walk away.

"Your first lesson will be learning how to serve," said Eric, "Not just the techniques but the proper approach as well. Thus, the goal today is to teach you the proper mindset of a slave."

He picked something up from the corner of the room and carried it over before setting it down. Shaped with a square base four inches across on either side, a wooden post sat before her on its end three feet in height. It wobbled a little as Eric pushed it forward threatening to fall over and Anna soon saw why. A dildo had been mounted at the top sticking out perpendicular from the beam as it hung in the air. Attached by a suction cup, it dipped downward a little towards the floor.

"Your task today is to service this toy for a period of one hour," said Eric, "However, you may not use your hands to hold the post or bite down with your teeth. If the post falls over, you will be punished. If your mouth leaves the toy, you will be punished. There is a pressure sensor inside the toy and if you provide inadequate service, you will be punished. You have one hour, begin."

The moment the words left his mouth, Anna felt the device inside her womb start to vibrate and she rushed forward to obey. Opening her mouth, she reached out and took the tip in her mouth gagging a little as she tasted the artificial texture of the toy. For a moment, she paused unsure of what to do. After all, it wasn't as if she had any experience with something like this before. Unsatisfied with her performance however, the device in her womb buzzed once more warning her she had to do something soon. Slowly, Anna started to suck using her tongue to lick the head and easing forward until the shaft was halfway inside. Besides her, Eric set a timer and left the room.

With the threat of punishment hanging over her head, Anna continued to service the toy being left with no choice but to obey. After a few more licks however, she discovered that there was much more to the training than she had originally thought. Not only did the sensor inside the toy detect the pressure of her mouth, it was connected to the device inside her as well sending signals that mimicked the movement of her tongue down to her pussy below. Every time her lips rubbed over the head of the dildo, a second invisible pair brushed against her labia down there. Opening her mouth in surprise, she felt a foreign object start to penetrate her as she took the toy all the way in.

At first, the stimulation was bearable being tied to her own movements in a way she could control. Compared to the punishment just before, it was much slower and less intense. Soon however, fluids began to flow out of her as the embers built up inside. Coupled with the awkward position she held, by the time ten minutes had passed, her arms were trembling from the effort of holding herself still. Forced to endure such a state, Anna could hardly be blamed when after a particularly soft lick across her clit she shifted forward a little too far and knocked the post to the ground.

Immediately, the device in her womb came to life punishing her for her sin. Anna screamed as she felt the end of a whip lash out against her bottom straight down inside the crevice of both of her cheeks. As Anna scrambled desperately to set the post back upright again, pain raced across her anus and virgin hole. A second strike hit her upon the same spot again and she forced her trembling hands still. It's not real, the pain isn't real, she whispered to herself more out of desperation than anything else. Though she was correct with the pain of the whip having been caused by the electromagnetic nerve signals of the device, at the moment her mind was too much of a blur to know for sure. Kneeling on all fours, she set the post upright and plunged her mouth down on the dildo once more. A moment later, the punishment upon her rear ceased.

Blinking away the tears in her eyes, Anna resumed her service of the toy careful now to avoid a repeat of what happened before. More fluids trailed down the inside of her thigh as the imaginary dildo thrust into her once more. A camera placed above her focused in on her movements and Eric watched on from the security room nearby. Later on, the footage would be recorded and edited as an advertisement for her auction as a slave. For now though, it would serve as a way for him to watch and make corrections to the mistakes she made. Already though, he could see there was potential. When he saw her stumbling past him in the bar that night, he had made the right choice.

Sitting besides him, Carlos watched the monitors as well. He winced as he saw Anna flinch, the device forcing her to feel the bite of clothespins on her nipples and clit for accidentally scraping the dildo with her teeth. No matter how many times he had done this job, the first few weeks of watching the girls getting broken in was always the hardest. After that though, they were easier to deal with as the training took effect and their personalities became more subdued.

"You sure about her?" said Carlos, "Given her personality, I'm not sure the training will take."

"She's a fast learner," said Eric, "Edgar will like her for sure."

"What if we're wrong?" said Carlos, "You've been wrong before."

"Then we'll just have to improvise," said Eric.

He waved towards the screen.

"She was the first pick but there were others on the list as well," said Eric, "Call Mark, tell him I have a job for him to do. If Edgar's not satisfied with her, we'll just have to grab another one for him to choose."

Carlos hesitated for a moment as he reached for his phone. Training two girls at once was more efficient for business though it didn't come without its risks. A few missing girls here and there could be overlooked but too many at once will attract the attention of the authorities. Still, orders were orders and he pulled Mark's number up from his contact list. As he left the room to make the call, he let out a sigh. These next few months were not going to be easy, he decided.