Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

"I don't think he's eaten fucking salad in his fucking life, the stupid fat piece of shit," said Isabella, the two girls taking the lunch to the park, lighting up cigarettes and enjoying the fine summer's day and the tasty results of their thievery, which was doubled given how much they had pissed off Fatso Phil for the second time in a week.

*

Sean did not enjoy his afternoon so much, the traumatized young man completing his delivery rounds in a zombie-like state. All he saw was himself opening the bathroom door at the charity store to the sight of Megan Delaney sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles. No matter what other things he tried to think of, all he could think of was seeing the girl's pubic hair and vagina when she had accidentally opened her legs rather than close them and the soiled toilet paper she was using to wipe her ass when he first walked in. Finishing work early, Sean headed home.

In contrast, his younger sister Sonia had enjoyed a much better afternoon. After finishing her shift at the supermarket at noon, she and Mike had returned to her house. They were soon accompanied by Holly and her boyfriend Jeff and then Andrea and her boyfriend Steve, with the six teenagers only working in the morning this Thursday. After watching a video in the living room, the two established couples had become quite friendly.

The sight of pretty blonde Polish girl Andrea in her ice-cream store uniform, the brightly colored shirt combined with her black stirrup pants, her long legs stretched out with her bare feet on the table, the stirrups tight around the arches was too much for Steve. The tall, good-looking college footballer found only one outfit of Andrea's hotter than her stirrup-pant leggings, and this was her high school cheerleader uniform, but of course she wasn't wearing this today. Soon they were caressing and kissing, the kissing quickly turning into full French-kissing. Andrea giggled as Steve's hand found its way to her bottom, feeling the lines of her panties through her stirrup pants.

Holly, like Andrea a former high school cheerleader, also looked great in the black shirt of the cinema where she worked, which she wore with a short black skirt. The cinema shirt accentuated her big breasts, although they were not the size of those of her cousin Kate. Jeff got a glimpse of Holly's light pink panty fabric as the teenager, who had removed her shoes and was barefoot, sat on his knee and they began making out.

Both couples realized that it was best to get a room, so Andrea and Steve departed for the spare room and Holly and Jeff for the basement, leaving Sonia and Mike alone in the living room. Sonia felt her excitement growing and the saddle of her panties getting damp as Mike put his arm around her and they began to kiss and embrace. Sonia was still wearing her blue supermarket uniform and like Andrea and Holly had removed her shoes and had bare feet.

Making out on the couch, Sonia squirmed in delight at Mike's tongue intertwined with her own and his strong, sturdy hands all over her body, the pretty African-American girl's clitoris working overtime especially when she felt Mike's erection against her body. After five or so minutes of deep French-kissing, Sonia and Mike came up for air and Sonia jumped to her feet, taking Mike by the hand and leading him towards the stairs.

"You're sure about this?" asked Mike.

"Of course," said Sonia, keen to get into her bedroom. Normally, Sonia wasn't the type of girl who would jump into bed with a guy as quickly as possible whenever she liked, but Mike was so hot ...

His groin throbbing, Mike could see up Sonia's skirt and the white panties she was wearing, contrasting with the teenager's perfect black skin. Mike lay back on the bed as Sonia closed her bedroom door, and then another wonderful glance of Sonia's white panty fabric as she jumped onto the bed with him.

"Lie down flat on your back," said Sonia with a seductive smile, the handsome jock only too happy to obey the African-American beauty's instruction. Sonia lay on top of Mike, leaning forward to resume making out with him, the young man happy to insert his tongue into the bright pink interior of Sonia's mouth.

"Why weren't you at the kissing booth at the school fete this year?" asked Mike as they paused to regain their breath.

Sonia gave a wry smile at the joke. "We didn't have a kissing booth. Do-gooder Megan Delaney and her friends made sure of that. They said it was sexist. Anyway, how about I do something far hotter than kissing?"

"Okay," said Mike, his erection straining his pants and his underpants as he anticipated Sonia's next move. Sonia got to her feet and stood directly over Mike's face, the young man's face filled with delight at the wonderful sight up Sonia's skirt and the white panties that covered her most private areas. Then Sonia lowered herself down so she was sitting on Mike's face with her panties still on, the white cotton rubbing against his nose, Mike able to smell Sonia's feminine scent of arousal through her panty saddle.

Sonia then reached behind herself and began to stroke Mike's throbbing erection through his pants and his undies, the handsome jock hoping he could avoid making a huge, creamy mess in his underpants such was his excitement.

"It's even hotter inside my panties than out of them," said the beautiful, barefoot, black teenager, her long hair down loose past her shoulders as she got off Mike's face and knelt beside him, Mike likewise kneeling in front of her. Sonia's black eyes sparkled as she lifted her skirt to show off her white panties before she pulled the elastic waistband out. Mike's blue eyes went wide as he looked inside, seeing Sonia's mound covered in a triangle of luxurious black pubic hair.

"Put your hand inside," suggested Sonia, Mike only too happy to comply, sliding his right hand down the front of Sonia's panties feeling the hot skin of her pubic mound, running his hand through the curls of black pubic hair before pushing his fingers deeper down into Sonia's damp pussy, working his fingers into the pretty African-American girl's bright pink vagina to which she gasped and moaned in pleasure.

Mike put his left hand into the back of Sonia's panties, fondling the smooth black skin of the teenager's bottom before sliding between her buttocks, his finger stroking the skin between Sonia's vulva and anus before circling around her anus. With some of Mike's fingers up her vagina and another on her tight anal opening, Sonia felt like she was living the most erotic dream of her life and she and Mike kissed feverishly, before Mike withdrew his hands from her panties and the teenagers, Mike with a throbbing erection and Sonia with a very wet pussy began to undress.

Off came Mike's shirt, the impressive muscle-tone of the teenage college football star very evident. Sonia removed her blouse and then her skirt and was now wearing only her bra and panties, the white fabric showing a wonderful contrast with her black skin. Mike took off his pants and was now wearing only his blue underpants, the fabric at the front stretched to full capacity.

"They look so uncomfortable," commented Sonia, taking the elastic of Mike's undies in her fingers, sliding them down and then off so he was completely naked. Admiring his enormous erection, Sonia lowered her face to his groin, taking his penis into her mouth and slowly and sensually giving him a blow job, her hand massaging his balls.

As she withdrew her mouth, Sonia smiled seductively and reached behind her back, unclasping and removing her bra, freeing her D-cup teenage tits. Mike's eyes went wide at the wonderful sight of Sonia's perfectly-shaped black breasts, her nipples hard and clearly showing her arousal. Then Sonia lay flat on her back, her legs in the air, her bottom off the bed covers. "Would you like to take my panties off, Mike?" she asked with a sexy giggle in her voice.

"Um, yes," laughed Mike, taking the elastic waistband of Sonia's white panties in his strong hands, and sliding them away from her pussy and bottom, down her shapely long legs and to her bare feet before removing them altogether.

The handsome Caucasian 19-year-old guy and the pretty African-American 18-year-old girl were now completely naked, and caressed their nude bodies against each other. Their pubic hair intertwined as they embraced tightly and rolled around on top of Sonia's bed, kissing with passion and Sonia feeling Mike's muscles and his cock with her fingers. Sonia in turn felt Mike's hands all over her breasts, and at times moving to the cheeks of her bare bottom and her pubic hair. With her bare feet, the wonderful contrast of black skin on top and pink skin underneath, Sonia caressed her soles and toes against Mike's feet, increasing the pleasure for both of them.

Finally, both knew the time was here. Taking a condom from her purse, Sonia slipped it onto Mike's penis then lay back on her bed, spreading her legs wide. Mike felt the adrenaline racing through his body at the wonderful sight of Sonia's snatch; the black triangle of pubic hair, her black pussy flaps and the bright pink interior of her vagina. Further down, Sonia's anus was also visible, the entrance to her rectum bright pink like her pussy.

Getting on top of Sonia, Mike slid his condom-covered cock deep inside her pussy, the African-American beauty gasping as he fully entered her, before wrapping her legs around his back. With hard strokes, Mike began to move back and forward out of Sonia's pussy, the young man able to feel how hot Sonia's vagina was even through the condom. They again kissed as they made love, Sonia feeling every one of Mike's thrusts as the tingling feelings travelled from her clitoris and into her vagina, the pleasure extending into her rectum. Sonia was acutely aware of how wet she was between her legs, it was almost like she was having her period she was so damp and sticky, her pussy juice flowing onto Mike's groin as he continued to fuck her.

After about ten minutes of hard screwing, Sonia and Mike felt their orgasms approaching. Mike gasped as the tight feeling swept through his groin and he ejaculated enough semen into the condom that he could have easily impregnated seven women at a fertility clinic. Underneath him, Sonia's pretty face showed the delight of her climax as she reached orgasm. The feelings of pleasure from her clitoris turned into one wave of pure pleasure that swept through her vagina and into her uterus, the muscles in her anus and rectum constricted as Sonia came with a rush of pussy juice, the girl feeling every sensation in her reproductive system and her rectum.

Gasping, the sticky, sweaty teenagers withdrew from each other and lay on the bed to recover their breaths, spooning together, Sonia feeling Mike kissing the back of neck as he held her in a tight embrace, one hand reaching over to caress her breasts and the feeling of his cock, his erection now subsiding against her bare bottom.

*

Things had been no less hot in the spare room and the basement during this time. In the spare room, Andrea and Steve had jumped onto the bed, the handsome Steve and the stunning blonde Eastern European beauty Andrea kissing and caressing before Steve turned his attention from Andrea's face to her bare feet.

Taking Andrea's feet in his hands, he had kissed and caressed her soles and toes, rubbing his hands under the stirrups to which Andrea felt the unmistakable dampness in her panties as her clitoris and vagina responded.

Steve would find out very quickly how wet Andrea was when they again caressed, Steve sliding his hand into Andrea's stirrup pants and into the back of her light blue panties. She giggled at the sensation of his strong hands against the cheeks of her bottom, and gasped as his fingers went between her legs, rubbing her pussy. She in turn slipped her hand into Steve's shorts, caressing his erection through his underpants.

The young couple undressed, Andrea removing Steve's shirt and shorts to expose his lean, muscular frame and Steve taking off Andrea's ice-cream store shirt and then her stirrup pants, leaving her wearing her light blue bikini panties and a bra of a matching color, her breasts filling the cups.

Andrea reached behind her back and removed her bra, her pretty breasts now on display and then came down her panties, exposing the fair skin of her firm bare bottom and the triangle of blonde pubic hair over her mound.

Taking off her panties and twirling them seductively in her fingers, Andrea watched Steve remove his underpants before Steve lay back on the bed. His erection throbbed as Andrea stood over his face, then lowered her pussy down, her soft pink vagina in position over his mouth. Andrea leaned her athletic frame forward to Steve's groin, taking his dick in her mouth for fellatio, Steve inserting his tongue deep into Andrea's box for them to enjoy the 69-position for the next five minutes.

Then Andrea got onto all fours on the bed, her legs apart. The sight of the beautiful blonde's vagina and tight anus, along with her long legs, bare feet and her breasts hanging down at the front made Steve so excited he nearly forgot to put the condom on, but remembered just in time before getting into position and inserting his penis deep into Andrea's vagina, to which the Polish beauty gasped in delight.

Screwing hard and fast doggy-style, Steve caressing Andrea's breasts, the teenager kept gasping and moaning, talking in her native Eastern European language which only turned on her boyfriend more. Orgasm for both was intense, Steve shooting his tidal wave of semen into the condom and Andrea's orgasm was reached with a squeal of delight and a rush of pussy juice that soaked her boyfriend's groin. Breathless from their excitement, the teenagers lay naked together on the bed, kissing and caressing.

Down in the basement, the eager Holly had jumped onto Jeff's lap as soon as he sat down onto the couch, rubbing the cotton fabric of her panties against his leg, Jeff caressing Holly's big breasts through the fabric of her shirt and her bra. Feverishly making out, the eager Holly then did what Jeff loved most. With a cheeky grin on her pretty face, the beautiful brunette slid down her pink panties so they were down around her ankles and bare feet.

Jeff quickly got down onto the floor, taking Holly's soft pink panty fabric in his fingers, stroking the double-cotton saddle and lowering his face into them, sniffing the teenager's feminine smells, the soft musty fragrance driving him wild.

Undressing each other, Jeff fumbled with the clasp of Holly's bra when they got down to their underwear, before Holly removed it herself, her big bouncy D-cup breasts now exposed. Jeff had no such problems with Holly's panties, pulling down her pretty pink cotton undies to display her dark brown pubic hair that grew in abundance around her pussy. Reflected in a mirror were the firm cheeks of Holly's bare bottom.

Holly yanked down Jeff's underpants to free what she wanted to get her hands on most; his cock. Caressing it in her hand even before she had totally removed his underpants, Holly went down on his groin, Jeff moaning as Holly gave head, her tongue teasing his shaft and her fingers on his balls. Jeff felt like he might cum in Holly's mouth so great was the sensation, but Holly withdrew just in time to prevent this.

Lying down on her back, Holly spread her legs wide, her pink pussy and tight anus visible. Jeff needed no written invitation, and within seconds his face was buried deep in Holly's snatch, her ample pubic hair tickling his nose as his tongue traversed every inch of his girlfriend's vagina loving the wonderful taste of her pussy. Holly drew her legs tight around Jeff's muscular torso, her bare feet stroking against his back.

When finished with fellatio, the young couple got a condom, Holly sliding it onto Jeff's cock before the pretty cheerleader made one of her favorite sex jokes. "Give me an F, give me a U, give me a C, give me a K, what do you get?"

Both laughed, before Jeff lay down on his back and Holly straddled his groin before lowering her pussy down and sliding it up inside her snatch. She leaned forward to kiss him, Holly's big breasts against Jeff's hairy chest, the young couple fucking hard and intensely in the cowgirl position. To double the pleasure for his girlfriend, Jeff put his hand around Holly's back, fondling her bare bottom before working his fingers between the cheeks of her ass, lingering around her tight anus, Holly squealing in delight at the way the entrance to her bowels were being pleasured.

Holly and Jeff came within seconds of each other, Holly feeling the pleasure from her clitoris spreading from her vagina and into her rectum, her already wet pussy now dripping over Jeff's groin as her toes curled up and she squealed from the delight of her orgasm.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Jeff in delight as he came seconds later, his ejaculation of sticky white semen into the condom rather than Holly's uterus preventing the problem of an unplanned pregnancy for the young couple. His dick still firmly inside Holly's vagina, Jeff exchanged a deep kiss with his girlfriend and fondled her breasts before they pulled apart, cleaned up and dressed.

Going into the hallway, they met up with Andrea and Steve and Mike and Sonia, both couples taking certain plastic bags filled with certain items to the outside trash. The three young couples were getting some drinks from the refrigerator when the sound of a car engine was heard in the driveway.

"Sean's home early," commented Sonia as she heard his key in the lock. Going out of the kitchen to greet her brother, Sonia's face fell as she took in Sean's expression. His face showed great stress and he walked like a zombie, shambling into the kitchen. Like Sonia, Mike, Jeff, Holly, Andrea and Steve were dismayed by Sean's appearance and demeanor, the handsome and normally affable young African-American man behaving like he was either possessed or severely traumatized.

"Sean, what is wrong?" asked Sonia, but her brother paid little attention. He opened the refrigerator, took a can of beer and swallowed the contents in a single gulp. He then opened the freezer compartment, taking a full, unopened container of choc-chip ice-cream. Again in a zombie-like state, Sean walked to the drawer and took a spoon, then walked into the living room. Staring vacantly at the walls, Sean opened the ice-cream and began to eat it mindlessly, one spoonful after another.

"Come on Sean, what's going?" asked the concerned Sonia.

"Yeah, it's not like you buddy," said Steve. "It looks like you've seen a ghost."

Sean stopped eating momentarily to look at his sister and her friends, before going back to the ice-cream.

"Maybe it would be better if we left?" suggested Jeff, after another five minutes or so of the group trying - and failing - to break Sean's zombie-like state.

"Yeah, it might," said Sonia, seeing her friends to the door and promising to catch up with them later that afternoon.

"Okay Sean, whatever it is you can tell me, I'm your sister," cajoled Sonia, as she returned to see her brother still mindlessly eating the ice cream.

Sean shook his head. "No."

"How about Penny? Would it help if you talked with her?" Sonia figured that if Sean was going to open up to anyone, it would be his girlfriend.

Sean considered this for a moment. "Yes, maybe."

"Okay, at least she might stop you making yourself diabetic in one day," said Sonia. She called the pharmacy, where Penny worked in the summer and at weekends and explained the problem. Waiting at the front door, Sonia saw Penny drive up and exit her car, the petite, pretty Asian girl dressed in the pharmacy uniform of a white shirt and black skirt, her black hair tied back in a pony-tail.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers