Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
681 Followers

As the girls walked towards the bus stop so Isabella could return to her side of town, Isabella sighed deeply. "I can't be fucked going home," she said.

Breanna shrugged. "Why not?"

"Because it's fucked," said Isabella. "As well as my mother, I have to live with her creep of a boyfriend Carlos and now my grandmother has moved in for fuck knows how long, and she gives me the fucking shits."

"What else are you going to do? You have to live somewhere," said Breanna.

"Can I stay with you?" asked Isabella. "You know, at your aunt and uncle's place?"

"They're already pissed off with me, there's no fucking way," said Breanna. She paused, thinking for a few moments. "They do have a big garage, though. If you don't mind sleeping out there for tonight, I could sneak you in ..."

"Yeah, it's better than Carlos perving on me and my grandmother giving me crap every minute," said Isabella.

"Are you sure?" asked Breanna. "What about your mom, won't she worry about you?"

"Fuck her too," said Isabella. "She's fucking hopeless with her boyfriends. Carlos is just the biggest loser out of a whole line of dickheads she's dated."

Breanna nodded, knowing what a hopeless parent Maria was. "We'd better be quick, before everyone else gets home," said Breanna, she and Isabella climbing onto the bus that would take them back to the Wilson house, where nobody else was home. Breanna cast a glance at her Aunt Anna's parents' house across the street in case they should be watching, but nobody was in sight, and the street was quiet.

"Ah, shut up," said Breanna to the dogs, as they barked at the unfamiliar Isabella. Opening the garage, she led Isabella inside. There were no cars parked there, so Breanna and Isabella went through the sliding door into the storage area, taking down a camping mattress. "Hide out here, don't make any noise when my aunt and uncle get home. I'll get some food and water out to you later."

"Thanks Bree," said Isabella, making herself comfortable as Breanna went to wait for the rest of the family to get home.

Dylan was first, followed by Kate, then John with Samantha, who was joining the family for dinner that evening. Bob was next, and he fixed Breanna with a glare. "Did you and that friend of yours keep out of trouble today?" he demanded.

"Yeah," snapped Breanna defensively, with a roll of her eyes.

"Good, because I don't want any more bad reports about you from the woman who runs that store," Bob warned.

"There won't be," sneered Breanna, always on the defensive with her uncle.

Her Aunt Anna was the next to return home, and called Breanna over. "Morag Delaney called me at work just before I left."

"Oh, what is her problem now? Issy and I didn't do anything wrong," snapped Breanna angrily.

"That's the thing, Mrs. Delaney and her daughter were very happy with how hard you and Isabella worked at the store today," said Anna. "It seems like you finally learned a lesson, so congratulations."

Breanna suppressed a grin, thinking if only her aunt, uncle and Morag Delaney knew how happy they had made Megan, but instead kept her poker-face and lied. "Issy and I felt bad about yesterday, it seemed the right thing to do."

Breanna ate dinner with the family, secretly taking some garlic bread, spaghetti and meatballs and salad to take out to Isabella later.

"Desert time, Samantha brought over a cheesecake," said Anna as the family finished their main meal.

Breanna's ears pricked up, looking forward to a rich, New York-style cheesecake. But to her disappointment, the desert that arrived bore little resemblance to a cheesecake. "What's that?" she asked, as the albino-looking desert covered in a variety of fresh fruit was cut.

"It's a healthy cheesecake," said Samantha. "Baked oatmeal base, diet ricotta and fresh fruit." Noticing Breanna's look of distaste, Samantha stared back at her and asked, "Do you have a problem with that, Breanna?"

Breanna looked back at the pretty strawberry blonde, remembering the way Samantha had shown her up in the gym class yesterday morning. Breanna lowered her eyes. "No, no problem."

"Good," said Samantha, as Breanna took a slice of the cheesecake and forced herself to eat the bland, healthy dessert. Breanna would have taken a piece of an actual cheesecake to smuggle out to Isabella, but there was no way Issy would like this healthy crap.

After dessert, the table was cleared and Breanna made a discrete exit, taking the food she had saved for Isabella out to the garage storage room, along with two cans of soda. Isabella's dark eyes glowered at her as she entered. "It's about time, I'm starving."

"Thanks for sneaking food out to me Breanna," said Breanna sarcastically, as she handed her ungrateful friend the food and drink.

"It's going cold," complained Isabella, sticking her fork into the spaghetti and meatballs.

"What do you expect, a three-course meal with fucking silver service?" demanded Breanna.

"It's so boring out here," continued Isabella. "What took you so long?"

Breanna sighed. "So, would you rather be with Carlos and your grandma? Issy, I can't be bothered with any shit from my aunt and uncle tonight, so I can't come out here every five fucking minutes."

"What do you think Megan's up to at the moment?" pondered Isabella.

"Maybe Paul's been allowed to go up places of Megan he's never been allowed to before?" suggested Breanna, both girls giggling.

Breanna's hypothesis was correct. Megan had gone to spend the evening with Paul, Paul thinking they were just going to watch a video while his parents were out for the evening. So as he and Megan lay on his bed naked, Paul could not believe what had happened. He had always thought that his and Megan's first time would be their wedding night, whenever that would happen. At first, when Megan had started to come on to him, Paul had spoken up about their abstinence pledge, but Megan's response - 'screw that' - had convinced him to continue. And as an 18-year-old man, the sight of Megan first in her bra and panties, then completely naked with her breasts, bare bottom and triangle of red pubic hair that led to her pink pussy on display made Paul follow his basic needs and desires. His cock had gone rock hard as Megan first blew him, then put a condom onto his dick and sat on his groin, inserting it up into her vagina so they could fuck.

Sex for once wasn't on Breanna's mind as she said to Isabella, "I'd better go back inside, otherwise they'll get suspicious. I'll come back later."

Breanna returned to the house, where the Wilson family sat watching a movie. Breanna took her place on the couch next to Kate and Dylan, while John and Samantha sat holding hands on the smaller two-seat couch and Bob and Anna sat on armchairs. As the evening passed, Breanna was thinking about sneaking back out to see Isabella when the sound of a car - driven very fast - pulling into the driveway was heard. The vehicle screeched to a halt, doors opened and there came a knocking on the front door.

"Who is that?" Bob asked, grumpy at being disturbed while relaxing after a very trying week. His mood got worse - far worse - when he answered the door to find three people of Latin American origin - an attractive woman with a tight denim skirt and a low-cut blouse aged in her late 30s, a shifty-looking man of the same age dressed in jeans and a vest and a formidable older woman in a black dress, her gray hair in a tight bun. Bob did not recognize the trio, but Breanna, sneaking a glance towards the front door had no problem in identifying Isabella's mother Maria, Maria's loser creep of a boyfriend Carlos and Isabella's evil witch of a grandmother. She cursed under her breath.

"Tell my granddaughter she is to get in the car now," said Connie, not even greeting nor introducing herself to Bob.

Bob glared at this most impolite visitor to his house. "Excuse me, but who are you?"

"My granddaughter Isabella is here, and she is to come with us right now," snapped Connie.

"You are mistaken, there is no Isabella here," said Bob, again pondering just how much insanity he had to put up with this summer.

"Where is Breanna?" asked Carlos, lighting up a cigarette. "She will know where Isabella is."

By this time, the rest of the family - Anna, John, Samantha, Kate and Dylan had emerged from the living room and stood looking bemused. Breanna joined them, and upon catching sight of her, Connie Ramirez went bright red with rage.

"You slut!" she screeched, pointing at Breanna. "You tell us where Isabella is now!"

"She's not here, and don't call me a slut you old bitch!" yelled Breanna.

Anna turned to her niece. "Breanna, what is going on? Do you know where Isabella is?"

Breanna shrugged her shoulders. "No, last I saw of her she caught the bus home after work."

"Liar!" screamed Connie Ramirez. "She is here with you, and you go and tell her to come home now or else!"

"I said I don't fucking know!" yelled Breanna.

"Breanna, if you know where Isabella is, you say right now," said Bob sternly.

"I don't know," said Breanna.

"Alright then, we'll do a search," said Bob, reluctantly allowing Carlos, Maria and Connie into his house. Bob then conducted a search of the entire house - basement to attic - with no sign of the missing Isabella.

"What about outside?" suggested Maria.

Bob took his flashlight and led the others outside where there was no sign of Isabella in the garage. Sliding the door to the storage area, there was again no Isabella and Bob turned to the Ramirez family. "You see, I told you that Isabella ..." before the sound of somebody sneezing in the storage area stopped him.

Isabella had taken cover behind some camping equipment, but dust up her nose had caused her to sneeze. Storming inside, Bob pulled the equipment aside, the beam of his flashlight illuminating the missing Isabella. Breanna swore under her breath as Anna fixed her with a furious glare, and Connie Ramirez stormed into the storage area, her daughter and son-in-law behind her.

The Ramirez family did not bother with discretion; all four began screaming at each other in Spanish. With no member of the Wilson family nor Samantha able to speak Spanish, none of them had a clue what any of them was saying.

The argument moved out of the storage area and garage and out into the driveway, Connie screeching and pointing at Isabella and Breanna, Bob pondering if the police would show up at their house in response to this latest debacle.

Finally, it seemed the patience of Connie Ramirez was gone. She spoke to Isabella in English. "Get in the car Isabella, are you coming home or not?"

"No!" Isabella folded her arms in defiance.

"Well don't come at home at all then, you can live here," said Connie. "I packed your bags before we came over here."

Carlos opened the trunk of the car. "Now wait a moment," roared Bob, but before Bob could stop him, Carlos tossed the two bags containing Isabella's belongings onto the driveway. Carlos, Maria and Connie then jumped in the car as Bob and John ran towards it.

Starting the engine, Carlos reversed the car out of the driveway and drove at speed, Bob and John chasing after it, Bob roaring with rage until a police car turned the corner, stopped and out stepped two officers - the same police officers who had arrested Bob after the Breanna-caused debacle at the restaurant the night before.

"Is there a problem here, sir?" the young police officer asked, before sighing as he recognized Bob. "You again."

It took some time for the police, who were responding to the call-out to the noisy argument by the Ramirez family to accept that the Wilson family were not some insane trouble-makers, headed by a patriarch who chased cars up the street, and go on their way.

Now it was time for Bob and Anna to get stuck into the source of the trouble, Breanna, she and Isabella sitting in the kitchen, Breanna arguing back to her aunt and uncle as Bob and Anna lectured both girls. John, Kate, Dylan and Samantha were keen to keep out of it.

"You take one step forward Breanna, and two steps back," Anna was saying as the telephone rang, and Kate went to answer it.

"Hello?" Kate asked, hearing Breanna giving Anna a smart-ass reply.

"G'day, g'day, g'day," came the unmistakable young male Australian on the other end of the telephone. "How the bloody hell are ya, Kate?"

"Davo!" Kate smiled at the sound of the young Australian traveler's voice.

"Yeah, Travis is pining for you and carrying on like a great poof," said Davo.

Kate laughed, and heard Travis's New Zealand accent. "Shut up Davo, hi Kate."

"Hi Travis," said Kate, then asked, "So how's Philadelphia?"

"Yeah, pretty good," said Davo. "So, how are your Mom, Dad and brothers? Would it be okay if Travis and me drove out there this weekend? I promised your Dad I'd show him a great Aussie barbeque."

Hearing more arguing between her parents and Breanna from the kitchen, Kate shook her head. "It might not be such a good idea this weekend. Mom and Dad are pretty stressed out, my cousin is driving everyone crazy."

"Madison is there?" came Davo's overly-excited voice. "What's she doing at your place?"

"No, Madison is back in New York," said Kate. "This is another cousin, Breanna."

"Breanna? You never mentioned Breanna before," said Davo.

"With good reason," said Kate. "She's Dad's brother's daughter, they live in a trailer park across town." Kate gave some brief details of what Breanna was like and why she had come to live with them.

"Just one question Kate," said Davo. "Is she hot?"

Kate laughed. "Come on Davo, what sort of a question is that? She's a girl and my cousin ..." Kate's voice trailed off as she thought back to the family's summer vacation. Davo was about the only person who could get through to the spoiled-rotten Madison, and from what Travis was saying, Davo had a proven track record at getting difficult girls to comply. Madison definitely qualified as difficult, but she was high school calculus compared to Breanna, who was astro-physics in difficulty levels.

"She is a pretty blonde," said Kate. "Can I get your number there, I'll have to ask my Mom and Dad ..."

Kate paused, hearing her father saying to Breanna, "Well as your parents and younger brothers and sisters are away visiting your mother's family tomorrow and it's only Dustin there, you will be going back to the trailer park on Sunday instead, and Isabella with you. My brother can take some responsibility for once in his goddamn, useless life ..." Bob stormed out of the kitchen, breathing heavily.

"Good, it's better at the trailer park, I don't have to take any crap from you," came Breanna's retort.

Seeing his daughter on the phone, Bob asked Kate. "Who is that? The police after your cousin again?"

Kate put her hand over the receiver. "No Dad, it's Davo and Travis. They were asking if they could come and see us tomorrow, but if it's not a good time ..."

Bob smiled, as he had enjoyed going hiking and fishing with the young overseas travelers during his camping vacation and had liked hearing about Australia and New Zealand. This might help him relax, and take his mind off Breanna and her sidekick. "No Kate, it's okay if they visit. Tell Davo I expect him to make a really good barbeque."

"Thanks Dad," said Kate, as her father went outside to catch his breath. Into the receiver, Kate said, "Davo, Dad said it's okay. So, we'll see you tomorrow?" She hung up the phone, hoping Davo could weave his magic with Breanna, and definitely excited about the prospect of seeing Travis again, given what they had secretly gotten up to on the camping vacation.

At the back-packer accommodation, Davo turned to Travis. "I could hear the arguing on the other end of the phone," he said. "I think the Wilson family really need our help. This Breanna sounds like a real piece of work. Good, I like a challenge."

Travis smiled. "I'm sure you'll sort her out, Davo."

"Yeah, I'm sure I will too," said Davo. "Breanna's box is mine." He threw back his head and began to laugh, his party trick being evil sounding laughter like a pantomime villain. "Ah -ha -ha. Bah -ha - bah hah!"

END OF CHAPTER 7 - TO BE CONCLUDED

RetroFan
RetroFan
681 Followers