Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

"You say he won't speak to anyone?" asked Penny after Sonia had greeted her.

"That's right," said Sonia. "He won't speak to me, I don't know what the problem is."

Sonia led Penny into the living room, where Sean had just finished the entire container of ice-cream and sat staring vacantly at the wall. "Sean, Penny's here now," said Sonia. "I'm going to head out, to give you both a chance to talk." She made her exit, hoping that Penny could find out what the hell was wrong with her brother.

Penny went and sat next to her catatonic boyfriend, stroking his arm with her gentle fingers. "Come on Sean, what's wrong?"

Sean shook his head, unable to rid himself of the sights, sounds and smells of Megan sitting on the toilet taking a crap. "It was a bad day at work."

"I gathered that," said Penny. "Sean, it can't be that bad. Tell me what happened, I won't say anything."

Sean sat gathering his thoughts and then he blurted out. "Megan."

Penny looked puzzled. "Megan Delaney? What about her?"

"I went to the charity store to change the sanitary bin and, and ..." Sean's voice trailed off as the images of seeing more of Megan than he ever wanted to filled his brain.

"What happened?" Penny prompted.

"Kate's cousin," said Sean.

"Holly? What was Holly doing there?" Penny could not understand what was going on.

"No, not Holly, the other one, that Breanna girl from the trailer park," said Sean.

Penny sighed. Lifelong friends with Kate, she knew that Breanna was capable of causing trouble in torrents. "So what did Breanna do?"

Sean drew his breath. "Breanna and this other girl - I don't know her name - gave me the bathroom key and I went to change the bin, but when I opened the door there was Megan sitting on the toilet ..."

"What?" asked the disbelieving Penny.

"They were playing a joke on Megan, and I walked in on her. It was so embarrassing, she must have thought I was some kind of pervert and I can't get the images of her out of my mind ..."

"Sean, relax it's okay," said Penny. "It's just one of those embarrassing things that happens." The humor of the situation got the better of her and she laughed. "Did Megan scream when you walked in on her?"

"Yeah, big time."

"How about you try and think about other things that are more pleasant?" suggested Penny.

"Easy for you to say, you don't have the images of Megan Delaney sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles in your head," said Sean.

"I do now, so thanks Sean," joked Penny. The pretty Asian teenager smiled and adjusted her glasses. "I think what I need to do is take your mind off Megan."

Sean found a smile. "What did you have in mind?"

"What do you think?" Penny climbed onto Sean's lap and planted a kiss on his lips, the two kissing deeper. Putting his arms around Penny's petite figure, Sean caressed his girlfriend feeling the clasp of her bra at the back, Penny noticing Sean's growing excitement against her bottom as she moved around on his lap.

Jumping up, Penny took Sean by the hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom, Sean getting a glimpse of Penny's white panties as she ascended the stairs. Pausing at the door, Penny said, "I just have to run to the bathroom, I'll be right back. Promise you won't walk in on me?"

Sean frowned and sighed deeply, and Penny laughed. "Sorry, I couldn't resist that one." She turned and went into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. Checking for toilet paper, Penny lifted her skirt and pulled her white panties down to her ankles to reveal her black pubic hair and the firm cheeks of her bare bottom.

Sitting down on the toilet, Penny began to urinate, the sound echoing around the bathroom. When her pee stream abated, Penny unwound a length of toilet paper, opened her legs and wiped her vagina. Continuing to sit on the toilet to empty her bowels for the next five minutes, unwinding and using toilet paper as she needed it, Penny looked down at her lowered panties while she was pooing, thinking that when she got into Sean's bedroom her panties would not be up nor on for very long.

Standing up when finished, Penny pulled up her panties and adjusted them around her pussy and bottom, flushed the toilet, sprayed toilet freshener around the bathroom to banish the smells of her bowel movements and washed her hands before exiting the bathroom. In his room, Sean had heard the faint sound of Penny advancing the toilet roll from time to time as she wiped her bottom, and had tried not to let the sound remind him of the disaster during the afternoon.

Hearing Penny's footsteps as she walked towards the room gave Sean anticipation of a better ending to this bad day, and his cock responded as he took in the sight of the pretty, petite Asian girl as she entered his bedroom. Penny took off her shoes and jumped barefoot onto the bed, her short skirt flying up to show her white panty fabric.

Her dark eyes shining through her glasses, Penny said, "Now you get to have some fun and forget all about what happened at work today."

Penny straddled her boyfriend's chest one leg each side of his muscular figure and lowered her pretty face into his handsome face, the young African-American man and the young Asian-American woman exchanging a deep and passionate kiss, their tongues intertwining. In his underpants, Sean could feel his enormous cock throbbing, straining the fabric and in her panties, Penny could feel her vagina getting wet, her panty saddle damp. Penny's pleasure increased as Sean's muscular arms caressed her petite figure, each stroke of his strong hands sending waves of pleasure from her clitoris.

"I think you're enjoying yourself more now," said Penny, stroking Sean's erection through his pants. "You want to see something you really like?"

"Um, yes," laughed Sean, more relaxed now as Penny got onto her bare feet and stood over his face, facing his feet. Sean stared upwards up Penny's skirt and at her panties, the view getting better and better as Penny lowered her bottom down, her white cotton panty fabric coming closer and closer until she was completely sitting on his face. With the crotch of her panties resting directly on his nose, Sean was unable to resist taking a sniff, inhaling the wonderful feminine scent of Penny's teen pussy.

With Penny's panties in his face, Sean drew his legs up so the short-statured Penny could have easier access to his groin, but it took a considerable effort for Penny to lean forward, unfasten his jeans and free his erection from his underpants, the girl wasting no time in caressing his huge black cock in her gentle hands. With Sean working his nose into the indentation of Penny's vagina through her panties, both trembled with excitement as Penny went down, taking Sean's dick in her mouth, working her tongue around the throbbing shaft.

Soon it was time to do what the young couple enjoyed almost as much as sex itself; undress each other. Penny removed Sean's shirt to reveal his muscular, black torso and Sean took off Penny's blouse, her breasts encased in a white bra now in his sights.

Penny pulled down and removed Sean's jeans, and Sean unfastened and removed her black skirt, leaving the pretty Asian teenager barefoot and wearing her white bra and white panties. Penny took off Sean's underpants so he was completely naked, and Sean responded by unfastening and removing Penny's bra, her breasts with the smooth Asian skin and dark nipples a most inviting sight. It was something Sean was unable to resist and he caressed and kissed her breasts, feeling her aroused nipples in his fingertips.

Now Sean got to remove the favorite article of his girlfriend's clothes; her panties. Taking the elastic waistband in his strong hands, Sean pulled them down, Penny's triangle of black pubic hair entering his sight, the round cheeks of her bare bottom visible in a mirror. Sliding Penny's panties down and taking them off completely, the naked lovers caressed and kissed on the bed before Penny reached for her purse and the condom.

Sean stopped her, a smile on his face. "You aren't the only one who gets to have fun with their tongue," he said, to which Penny giggled and got on all fours, her bare bottom in the air. Sean got into position behind her, opening Penny's legs and the cheeks of her ass, salivating over the sight of Penny's slim pink vagina and further back her tight, starfish-shaped anus. Lowering his face into Penny's pussy, Sean worked her vagina with his tongue, loving how she moaned and squirmed in pleasure and enjoying the taste of her pussy juices. Then Sean moved his tongue further back, licking the skin that separated Penny's vulva from her anus before his tongue lingered on Penny's anus for a few minutes of delight.

Withdrawing his face from Penny's ass, Sean rinsed out his mouth with water, something Penny insisted upon when he went down on her anus.

"Lie down flat on your back," Penny instructed Sean, who was only too happy to obey as Penny unwrapped the condom and encased his dick, making sure it was secure. Then standing over his groin, Penny lowered herself down, inserting Sean's enormous erection into the tight confines of her pussy, Sean feeling how hot Penny was inside her box.

Cowgirl was the favored positon for Penny and Sean and certainly worked for them on this afternoon, Sean thrusting deep inside Penny as she bounced up and down on top of his groin, her pony-tail and breasts bouncing up and down in unison, sweat getting on her glasses, Sean feeling the dampness of her pussy on his groin.

Orgasm arrived for Penny first, the girl gasping and screaming as her orgasm spread from her clitoris and into her vagina and anus, her toes curling and clenching as she came. Feeling his girlfriend's pussy juice explode over his penis was enough for Sean to reach orgasm and he came with a tidal wave of sticky white semen into the condom.

"See, I told you I could make you feel better," said Penny as they lay together naked on the bed recovering their breath, kissing and caressing.

"You sure did," said Sean, stroking Penny's right breast.

"And now for more fun," said Penny, jumping to her feet. "Shower time."

She made for the bathroom, Sean eagerly following Penny's naked, barefoot figure admiring her bare bottom and feeling his cock responding. Under the water, Sean and Penny eagerly washed each other, Sean loving soaping up Penny's triangle of black pubic hair and the cheeks of her ass. Penny had made such a bad day so much better.

*

Breanna saw Isabella off on the bus back to the bad side of town, and headed back to the Wilson house. Opening the front door, it at first appeared as though only Dylan was home. Her cousin was lounging on the couch in the living room watching some inane cartoon that appealed to kids, moronic teenagers and stoners, laughing like an idiot.

Dylan's attention to the television was broken by Breanna's entry, and he looked up. "Hey Breanna, I heard Samantha made you her bitch in gym class this morning!"

"Oh fuck you Dylan!" snapped Breanna, before the sight of her aunt appeared in her peripheral vision and she cursed again this time under her breath.

Anna was clearly not in the mood for any nonsense. "Kitchen now, Breanna."

Sighing, Breanna followed her aunt into the kitchen and waited for what she knew was inevitable.

"So, did you and Isabella have a good day at the charity shop?" asked Anna.

Breanna shrugged, playing dumb. "Yeah, I guess."

"I got an interesting call at work from Morag Delaney," said Anna. "She said that Megan came home early crying. Do you know anything about that?"

"No," said Breanna.

"Really, so you and Isabella have no idea why Megan Delaney was in tears, and why I was on the phone to her mother for over half an hour?"

"How should I know?" asked Breanna. "Maybe she watched a sad movie or something? Give me a pen and a piece of paper, and I could probably list twenty or so reasons."

"Oh stop acting stupid, Breanna," said Anna. "I know very well what the reason was."

Breanna stood defiant. "Then why are you wasting my time and yours by asking me if you already know?"

"So, you and Isabella thought it a good idea to play a prank on Megan by having the sanitary disposal guy walk in on her while she was using the bathroom?"

"It was a mistake," spat Breanna. "We thought she'd finished in there, and we just gave him the key when he came into the store ..."

"Oh stop it, just stop the lying Breanna," said Anna. "Did you think I would believe you after what happened with Kate on Monday, and my sister and Samantha yesterday? Well did you?"

Breanna sighed. "So, I guess that's it then. I fucked up again, so I'm going back to the trailer park."

"No," said Anna. "Morag Delaney said that she spoke with Megan then Connie Ramirez, and that you and Isabella will be given a chance to put things right. You and Isabella will be going back to the charity store tomorrow, you will apologize to Megan Delaney and you will work your butts off to try and make up for what you did. Do I make myself clear, Breanna?"

"Yes," snapped Breanna, heading to the spare room before spending another evening in disgrace with her aunt, uncle and cousins.

*

The following morning, Anna drove her niece to the charity store, arriving at the same time as Carlos delivered Isabella, although this time thanks to the presence of Connie Ramirez, Isabella had no problems with the wandering hands of her mother's boyfriend.

Isabella's grandmother, as always was the case, fixed Breanna with a piercing glare before the girls were escorted inside to the cold stares of Megan Delaney and her mother Morag.

"So Breanna and Isabella, do you have anything that you wish to say to my daughter?" demanded Morag Delaney, hands-on-hips.

"Sorry Megan," said Breanna, keeping a neutral tone, just wanting to avoid any more crap.

"Yeah, sorry Megan," said Isabella, her tone also neutral, like Breanna wanting to avoid more shit from her evil witch of a grandmother.

"You girls ought to be ashamed of yourselves," said Morag. "Megan always goes out of her way to help people and was keen to assist both of you. Then you repay her kindness by playing such an awful prank on her? How do you think my daughter and the young man from the sanitary disposal company felt yesterday?"

"Again, sorry," said Breanna.

After Breanna and Isabella received another stern lecture from Morag, Anna, Connie and Carlos went on their ways, while Breanna and Isabella were sent to assist a very cool Megan with inventory. Neither Breanna nor Isabella were sure whether Megan's choice of clothes today - a blue and white tee-shirt and cargo-pants were caused by her reluctance to wear a skirt after the prank yesterday or if she would have worn them anyway - but the pretty redhead was certainly on the alert. So too was her mother, Morag Delaney taking frequent breaks from her paperwork in the office to check that Breanna and Isabella were behaving themselves.

It was approaching 11 a.m. when Morag entered the stock room. "I really do not want to let you two out of my sight, but I have a lunch-time meeting I cannot get out of. I should be back around two. Megan, page me if there are any problems."

"Sure Mom," said Megan, as her mother departed, the girls hearing the sound of the older woman's car drawing away.

"I have to organize a few things in the back room," said Megan, turning to go along the corridor.

"Did you want us to help you?" asked Isabella.

"No, I do not," snapped Megan. She left the room without a further word.

"I think she's still pissed off at us," said Breanna.

"Yeah, did you get busted last night?" asked Isabella.

"Yeah, my bitch of an aunt and my fucking dickhead of an uncle never shut up about it," said Breanna. "How about you?"

"I think I'm deaf in one ear after my fucking grandma finished yelling at me," said Isabella.

The girls continued to work for the next 15 minutes or so, when the charity store telephone rang. Breanna answered it, the caller enquiring about donation policy.

"I'll just get Megan for you," said Breanna, she and Isabella walking out to the back room where Megan was working, the girls opening the closed door.

"Megan, there's a woman ..." Breanna began, before she and Isabella stopped short, their mouths agape in shock.

Megan was standing at a table just across from them, several pornographic magazines from those unwittingly donated yesterday. Megan's cargo pants were unbuttoned at the front, her right hand down inside her white panties. A look of sexual delight was evident on the pretty redhead's face as the girl masturbated, but this turned to shock and horror at the entry of Breanna and Isabella, the blonde and the brunette for once in their lives lost for words.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" exclaimed Megan, hastily pulling her hand out of her crotch and fastening her cargo pants.

Breanna spoke first. "Never mind what we were doing, what were you doing?"

"Nothing," said Megan in a small, trembling voice.

"It didn't look like nothing to us," said Isabella, her dark eyes wide in amazement. "I thought you were offended by these magazines?"

"I was, I am," stammered Megan. "There was um, a really good looking guy in one of them, that's all, I swear."

"I don't see any guys," said Isabella, looking at the open pages of the magazines on the table. All of them were of nude or semi-nude young women, two of whom were engaged in some Sapphic 69 action.

"Yeah, these are all girl magazines," observed Breanna, picking one up and looking at the cover.

Megan stared at Breanna and Isabella, her face flushing bright red before she burst into tears. Breanna and Isabella stared back at her, not sure of what to do as Megan's petite figure convulsed with sobs.

"Please don't tell my parents or my boyfriend about this," pleaded Megan through floods of tears. "Please, I'm begging you. I love my boyfriend Paul, I swear I love him. Please don't tell anyone."

Lacking empathetic personalities and coming from a part of town where people rarely showed weakness, Breanna and Isabella were dumbfounded as to what to do next. "We won't say anything, Megan," said Breanna.

"Please swear you won't," sobbed Megan, her shoulders heaving.

"We won't," said Isabella, unsure about what to do with the distraught Megan.

"Maybe come and sit in the kitchen and try and calm down," suggested Breanna, she and Megan leading the sobbing teenager to the kitchen, where they sat her down at the table and Isabella handed her a box of tissues. Breanna made for the front door, locked it and changed the sign from 'Open' to 'Closed'. On the way back, Breanna spied the telephone that she had placed on the counter and picked up the receiver, but the caller had long since hung up.

In the kitchen, Isabella was now attempting with a lack of competence to make some tea.

"What are you doing Issy?" asked Breanna.

"Aren't you supposed to make tea for people who are upset?" asked Isabella, completely out of her element in this situation. The pretty young Latina rather than boil the jug simply used hot water from the tap, dipped the teabag into the water, mixed in four teaspoons of sugar and poured in some milk, before handing it to Megan.

"Thank you," sniffed Megan, taking the cup and taking a sip of the overly-sweet liquid as she tried to compose herself. Looking at Breanna and Isabella as they sat opposite her at the table, Megan said, "Do you still promise you won't tell?"

"We won't," said Breanna. She studied Megan's facial expression as the teenager wiped at her eyes with a tissue, and took another sip of the unappealing cup of tea, and Breanna's curiosity came to the fore. "So Megan, do you like girls?"

"No," said Megan, the girl nearly jumping out of her seat. "I only like boys. I have a boyfriend Paul, remember?"

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers