Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Breanna laughed. "Come on Megan, you can tell us. We both saw how much you liked the girls in the magazines."

Megan looked like she was about to cry again. "I'm a terrible person. I shouldn't feel the way I do, it's wrong, it's a sin but I just can't help myself."

"Megan, it's okay for girls to like both guys and girls," said Isabella. "Breanna and I are just the same."

The red-haired teenager regarded the blonde and brunette with suspicion. "You're just saying that."

"No, it's true," said Breanna. She turned to Isabella. "If I was lying, would we be able to do this?" Breanna and Isabella locked lips, sliding their tongues into each other's mouths to French-kiss, Megan watching wide-eyed.

"And that's not all we like to do with each other," said Isabella as she and Breanna withdrew their mouths from their deep, long kiss.

"You mean, you do it with each other?" asked the astonished Megan.

"Oh yeah, all the time," said Breanna. "But we like to fuck guys too."

"I get so confused," said Megan. "I love Paul so much, but then I see a pretty girl and I start thinking about things I shouldn't."

"There's nothing wrong with being bi," said Breanna. "As long as you're a girl, two guys is just fucked up and sick faggot shit." She smiled at Megan. "So, do you like to check out other girls? Like in gym class, when you were getting changed or showering?"

Megan looked embarrassed. "Yes, and I would get all tingly between my legs and so wet."

"One of the best things about being a girl is that nobody can tell if you get turned on," said Isabella. "With a guy, up it goes."

Megan gave a shy smile, remembering making out with Paul and feeling her boyfriend's erection against her thigh. "Yeah, I guess. But I've never done anything with another girl."

"Would you like to?" asked Breanna.

Megan became flustered. A sexual experience with a girl was something that she did indeed desire, but was something she buried deep inside her and never spoke of. Megan thought back to Sunday, where she had dinner with Paul, his parents and Paul's attractive older sister Tracy. The sight of pretty blonde Tracy in her short skirt and blouse that showed her cleavage had Megan's imagination racing all through dinner, Megan getting damp in her panties. After dinner, Megan had excused herself to go to the bathroom and as she sat on the toilet with her panties around her ankles, the pretty redhead had been unable to stop thinking about Tracy, her vagina getting wetter and wetter. At one stage, Megan had leaned forward on the toilet, pulled her lowered panties up to her knees and sniffed deeply. Inhaling the smell of her own pussy, Megan fantasized that she was in fact smelling the saddle of Tracy's panties and when she finished on the toilet, Megan had to use a fair amount of toilet paper to dry her vulva.

"I could never do that," said Megan in a small voice.

"Sure you can," said Breanna, she and Isabella coming and sitting next to Megan. Megan looked both pretty girls up and down, Breanna wearing a shirt that accentuated her breasts and tight jeans, Isabella a blouse and short skirt. Megan's mind raced with Sapphic desires, but guilt overcame her.

"No, I can't," said Megan. "My boyfriend Paul and I took abstinence pledges, we're going to wait until we get married."

"Megan, if you slept with another guy that would be cheating," said Isabella. "But with us, all you're doing is experimenting, you'll technically still be a virgin and we won't say a word."

"Yeah, if you don't check it out now who knows what will happen?" suggested Breanna. "You and Paul could be married, and then you have an affair with another woman."

"I guess," said Megan nervously, again looking at Breanna and Isabella.

"Let's start off nice and slow," said Breanna. She stroked the long red tresses of Megan's hair back from her face and kissed her on the lips. In all three girls' panties they felt the response between their legs, the dampening of their vaginas and the tingling sensations of their clitorises. Breanna and Megan locked lips again, Breanna this time pushing her tongue inside Megan's mouth. Megan disliked the taste of cigarettes in Breanna's mouth, but this was more than compensated for by the fact that she was now engaging in one of her most secret fantasies - kissing another girl. Megan loved making out with Paul, but doing it with a girl was just amazing.

"Hey don't forget about me," said Isabella, Breanna and Megan stopping French-kissing. Megan, more confident now, locked lips with Isabella again disliking the taste of Isabella's smoking but loving the sensation of French-kissing. The girls embraced as they kissed, the pale skin of red-haired Megan contrasting with Latina Isabella's mocha-colored complexion.

Watching nearby, Breanna could feel how wet and sticky her panty saddle was getting observing her friend and Megan make out. "So, is there anywhere more comfortable?" she asked.

Megan and Isabella stopped kissing. "There's my mom's office," suggested Megan. "I could get a blanket and spread it out on the floor."

"Sounds good," said Breanna, the three girls getting to their feet. Seeing the shape of Megan's bottom through her cargo pants was too much for Breanna and she was unable to resist placing her hand on Megan's buttocks, Isabella following suit. Megan jumped a little at first, unfamiliar with anybody touching her bottom. When she and Paul made out, Megan would allow him to caress her breasts through her sweater, blouse and bra, but never did she allow him to touch her buttocks. Megan however soon began to enjoy the other girls stroking her buttocks, the pleasure trebling as she felt Breanna and Isabella's fingers tracing and pulling at the elastic of her panties.

Retrieving a blanket, the girls spread it out on the floor and removed their shoes, all three lying barefoot, Breanna rubbing her toes against the sole of Megan's left foot. Megan giggled. "That tickles."

"Yeah, but its hot right?" asked Isabella, rubbing her own bare foot against Megan's right foot.

"Yeah, it does feel pretty hot," the ticklish Megan agreed as she, Breanna and Isabella continued to rub their feet against each other, the teenagers' toes intertwining. The girls moved closer, Breanna sniffing Megan's hair and the sweet smell of the conditioner she used. Pulling Megan's hair back from her neck, Breanna licked the girl's neck, feeling Megan squirm at the sensation. Isabella put her hand over to Breanna's chest, the blonde feeling her friend's touch as Isabella caressed her right breast through her shirt and bra, her finger lingering on Breanna's nipple. Breanna immediately felt her nipples getting hard and her vagina getting wetter at Isabella's touch.

The three girls continued to rub their bare feet together and caress each other through their clothes, before Breanna and Isabella got to their feet. "Let's get down to our underwear," said Breanna, she and Isabella taking off their shirts in unison, Megan's eyes going wide at the two girls with their breasts encased in bras, Breanna's bra white and Isabella's apricot in color.

Her vagina throbbing with desire, Megan went to remove her own shirt but the girls stopped her. "We'll do that," Isabella said, at the same time removing her own skirt to show the apricot-colored bikini panties she was wearing, Breanna unfastening and sliding down her jeans, her white bikini panties likewise on display.

Megan trembled in anticipation as Breanna and Isabella, barefoot and in their bras and panties, approached her. The teenager breathed heavily as first Breanna and then Isabella kissed her on the lips, then she felt the two girls hands upon her removing her shirt so her bra, white like Breanna's, was now exposed. Megan trembled as she felt Breanna and Isabella's hands upon her breasts, teasing and caressing them through the fabric of her bra.

Then Isabella and Breanna turned their attention to Megan's cargo pants, unfastening them and pulling them down, their fingers lingering on the pretty redhead's white cotton panties with pink flowers and then her bare feet as the cargo pants came off altogether, and like Breanna and Isabella, Megan was barefoot in her bra and panties.

"Lie down between us," said Breanna, an instruction Megan was only too happy to comply with. Breanna lay to her front, the girls facing each other, Isabella lying behind Megan, spooning her. Megan's slim figure trembled with delight as she felt Isabella's hands on her panties, caressing her bottom through the fabric, and Breanna massaging her tits through the cups of her bra. She felt Isabella kiss her on the back of her neck, and she exchanged a deep French kiss with Breanna, getting used to the taste of Breanna's cigarette smoking habit.

Breanna's hand moved lower, tracing down Megan's stomach and circling around her naval, before stroking the front panel of Megan's panties, Breanna's finger working the cotton into the indentation of Megan's crotch.

"Wow!" gasped Megan, her bare toes clenching and unclenching in delight.

"Take off my bra," Breanna instructed, and within seconds Megan's hands were upon the clasp, the redhead's eyes going wide as she pulled the bra away to reveal the blonde teenager's firm tits.

"Now my bra," said Isabella, Megan again following the instruction to unclasp and remove Isabella's bra, the firm, swarthy flesh of her teenage tits a delight to Megan.

Megan went to remove her own bra, but Breanna and Isabella stopped her. "Leave that to us," said Breanna, she and Isabella reaching behind Megan's back to unclasp her bra, pulling the garment away and looking in anticipation at the white skin of Megan's breasts, her nipples pink.

Dropping Megan's bra on the floor, Breanna took Megan's left breast in her hands, and Isabella took her right. Massaging the firm flesh in their hands, Megan could feel her vagina getting wetter and wetter at the sensual touch of the two girls, their fingers lingering on her nipples. It beat having a mammogram that was for sure!

Megan was not the only girl in the room with damp, sticky panties; Breanna and Isabella's panty saddles were likewise getting wetter and wetter and it was Megan's panties the girls turned their attention to next. "So you're a real redhead?" asked Breanna.

Megan nodded. "Yes, for sure."

"Only one way to confirm that 100 percent," said Isabella. She and Breanna took the elastic waistband of Megan's floral panties in their fingers and pulled it away from her stomach, looking down at Megan's pubic mound and the red curls of pubic hair that grew in abundance. Megan blushed a little at two girls looking down her panties, but at the same time the teenager was excited, loving the attention her pussy was getting.

"I'm a natural blonde and Issy is a natural brunette, want to see?" asked Breanna.

"Is it okay for me to look down your panties too?" gasped Megan.

"Yeah, of course," said Isabella, watching as Megan, a little shy and hesitant at first reached for her and Breanna's panties, before pulling open the elastic waistbands at the front, looking down at the blonde curls of hair over Breanna's mound, and Isabella's dark pubic hair.

The three teenagers stood admiring each other's pubic hair before Breanna put her hand down the front of Megan's panties, her fingers going through the red curls and deeper into Megan's pussy, Megan gasping at the feeling of Breanna digitally exploring her vagina.

Before she could say anything Megan felt one of Isabella's hands go down the back of her panties, fondling her bare bottom. Isabella's fingers moved between the cheeks of her bottom, and soon Megan could feel the pretty Latina's index finger against her anus, circling around the tight, star-shaped opening and ever so slightly into her rectum.

Megan opened her mouth to protest as the only thing to normally make intimate contact with her anus was toilet paper, but closed her mouth without saying a word when she got used to having her anus fingered and how good it actually felt, especially combined with Breanna's fingers going deeper and deeper into her vagina.

"You like that, don't you Red?" asked Isabella, feeling how wet the squirming Megan was between her legs.

"I do, I really do," Megan squealed, the toes of her bare feet clenching against the blanket as her legs went weak.

"We like it too," said Breanna, she and Isabella taking their hands out of Megan's panties. "Your turn with us now, our pussies first, then our butts."

Megan wasted no time sliding her hands into the front of Breanna and Isabella's panties, her fingers going through their pubic hair and to the damp opening of their pussies. "Yeah, that's it, put your fingers in deep," urged Isabella, which Megan did eagerly, fingering both girls' clitorises with vigor before she removed her hands from their vaginas, her fingers sticky and smelling of pussy.

"Now down the back," said Breanna, Megan sliding her hand down the back of Breanna and Isabella's cotton panties. As Isabella had done with her, Megan fondled the cheeks of the girls' bottoms before working her hands between their buttocks, quickly finding their anal openings and massaging them for the next few minutes, feeling how wet the girls were getting.

Washing their hands together, Breanna said, "Now it's panties off altogether," and pulled down her own panties, stepping out of them, Isabella and Megan following and the three girls stood naked, with Breanna's blonde pubic hair, Isabella's black pubic hair and Megan's red pubic hair providing a great contrast between the naked girls.

The trio lay down together on the blanket, kissing and caressing, their fingers exploring their naked bodies, Megan loving the way Breanna fondled her breasts while Isabella stroked her pubic hair. "You're going to like what we're going to do next even more, Red," Isabella said to Megan.

"What are we going to do next?" Megan asked eagerly, sitting up with her legs open and knees apart showing her pubic hair and vagina.

Breanna smiled. "We're going to get on all fours in a triangle. I go down on Issy's box, she goes down on your box and you go down on me. Then we change it around so I go down on your pussy, you eat Issy out and she eats me out until we all cum."

No sooner had Breanna finished speaking than the naked, barefoot Megan was on her hands and knees, her legs open so Isabella could have easy access to her pussy. Isabella needed no further prompting, getting behind Megan and Breanna maneuvered her face between Isabella's legs and positioning her own pussy into Megan's face.

Breanna eagerly inserted her tongue into her best friend's pussy, her tongue circling Isabella's vagina and going deep inside. As often as she had done this before, she never failed to enjoy the taste of Isabella's pussy. Breanna's back arched and she gasped in pleasure as Megan's tongue entered her own vagina, traversing her pussy from top to bottom. For a girl who less than an hour ago had had no sexual experiences with either a girl or a guy, Megan seemed to have a natural talent for doing this, her tongue lingering on Breanna's clitoris.

Megan could not believe she was doing this, living out her ultimate secret fantasy, her face in a pretty blonde's pussy while behind her, a pretty Latina girl went down on her vagina. The toes on Megan's bare feet clenched and unclenched at Isabella's tongue going deep inside her pussy, circling her clitoris and traversing her vaginal lips. Megan could feel how her pussy was actually dripping, not that this seemed to bother Isabella, who licked up every drop of Megan's pussy juice with great delight.

After five or so minutes of Sapphic delight, the girls changed their positions. "You've tasted vanilla, now you get to taste mocha," said Breanna to Megan. "I had mocha, now I get strawberry and after strawberry Issy gets vanilla."

The girls laughed, and Breanna joked, "I'd like to taste vanilla, but I'm not bendy enough to reach my own pussy."

"I don't think I can either," said Megan. "Not that I've ever tried."

"I can," said Isabella. She sat down with her legs open, and with the flexibility of a cat or an Olympic-standard gymnast, lowered her face down into her pussy, licking her own vagina.

"Show off," said Breanna as the girls got into their new positions, Breanna eagerly inserting her tongue deep into Megan's tight pink box, Megan's pubic hair tickling the blonde's nose. Breanna felt her own clitoris tingling as Isabella went down on her pussy, and Isabella felt the Sapphic delight as Megan's tongue traversed her twat, before going deeper into the pretty Latina's vagina.

Licking each other eagerly, the inexperienced Megan was the first to reach orgasm. She felt her clitoris buzzing, the muscles in her vagina and rectum tighten and with a squeal somewhat muffled by her mouth being in Isabella's pussy and a rush of pussy juice, she came in Breanna's face, Breanna only too happy to lick up the sticky liquid.

Isabella was the next to cum, and like Megan before her the delight of orgasm spread from her clitoris and through her vagina and into her rectum, the pretty Latina's vagina running like a tap as Megan licked her deeper and deeper.

Just seconds later, Breanna reached her climax. The toes on her bare feet clenched up as her clitoris felt like it was on fire thanks to Isabella's tongue in her pussy and Breanna's own tongue lingering in Megan's orgasmic vagina. The wave of delight spread into her vagina and rectum, and like Megan and Isabella, Breanna gasped as she came in a very wet, sticky orgasm.

The three girls pulled out of the triangle position and lay back on the blanket, their hands all over each other's naked bodies as they recovered their breaths.

"So, what did you think of that, Red?" asked Breanna, her hand stroking Megan's triangle of red pubic hair.

"It was amazing," gasped Megan. "I never thought I would ever do anything like that."

"You seem to have a talent for it," said Isabella, as she fondled one of Megan's bare breasts.

"I feel strange though," Megan admitted.

"Why is that?" queried Breanna.

"I don't know, I just feel like I want to suck my boyfriend's cock," said Megan. "I always thought I wanted to wait until Paul and got married but ..."

"It's normal," said Isabella. "Why don't you give Paul a surprise tonight?"

Megan looked shy. "I couldn't do that."

Breanna laughed. "Megan, if you're half as good with a guy as with girls, then Paul is going to get a big surprise. And the only guys to knock back hot pussy are faggots."

Normally the politically correct Megan would have said something about Breanna's homophobic slur, but said nothing as Breanna got to her feet and retrieved her purse. She took out several condoms and tossed them to Megan. "You and Paul have fun tonight."

Megan's eyes went wide, but she was only too happy to hide the condoms in her purse as Isabella asked, "You got a shower here?"

"Yes, there's one out the back," said Megan.

"Let's get in there," said Breanna, still sweaty and sticky, the three girls almost running for the shower and jumping under the warm water, soaping and washing every part of their bodies, before drying and dressing and cleaning up the office then returning to work.

When Morag Delaney returned mid-afternoon, Breanna and Isabella were happily working with Megan sorting out some more donated clothes. "Has everything been okay, Megan?" the woman asked her daughter.

"Yes Mom, everything has been great," said Megan, her facial expression giving nothing away.

"Good," said Morag, still regarding Breanna and Isabella with suspicion initially, but this attitude softened at seeing how well the girls were working, and complimented them on their improved behavior and work ethic when the working day for Friday came to an end, and the girls bade Megan and Morag goodbye and headed off into the warm, sunny afternoon.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers