Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Tony interrupted. 'And it was his wife who came to you.'

'Just let me finish,' Gregory told him somewhat impatiently. 'The wife, Julie is forty-two, her husband was forty-seven and they were married for fourteen years. For nine years it was a normal marriage. You know sex at weekends and once during the week. Anyway, five years ago the husband gets all kinky and starts bringing her to my shop and buying S and M gear.'

'And that's what she brought back,' interrupted Tony.

'Yes, plugs, vibrators, clamps, restraints and several whips and floggers. All top quality. She said she couldn't them herself and did I know anyone who would want all of it.'

Gregory stopped for a long drink and this time Tony didn't interrupt as he also finished his drink and Gregory got them another.

'When I asked her if her husband took her anywhere she obviously didn't know what I meant so I asked her if he introduced her to anyone else and she said no. Then I knew she had brought the stuff back to the shop because she had nowhere else to go for help.'

'You think that's why she came to the shop?'

'It's obvious. Her husband subjected her to five years of S and M and then he suddenly dies. He's left her gagging for more. When I suggested I'd introduce her to someone she just went quiet and then when I told her I knew someone she immediately asked me who it was.

For several moments they looked at each other then, then Tony asked. 'You haven't told me what she looks like?'

'Oh, she is a beauty. I mean it, Tony, I'd have her on my arm any time.'

Again, there was silence between them except for the background music and hubbub of a busy club.

'What have you told her about me.?' asked Tony.

'Well, I implied you knew how to do what her husband had been doing to her and that you would contact her.'

'You really think she's gagging for more of what her husband gave her?'

'No doubt in my mind. After five years, Tony. They even had a special room.' Gregory took another long drink. 'She already has money and probably selling her husband's business will make her quite wealthy.'

After a few moments, Tony replied. 'OK. I'll have a look at her. How do I contact her?'

Chapter 3

Tony didn't rush into contacting Julie Browning, he waited until the following Tuesday evening.

Her phone rang several times before she answered. 'Julie Browning.'

Her voice was soft and slightly breathy. 'Tony Tyler, Mrs Browning. I believe Gregory Havant told you to expect a call from me.'

For several seconds there was silence on the line. 'Mrs Browning?' questioned Tony.

'Oh yes, Mr Tyler. Yes, I was expecting to hear from you.'

Tony had been considering everything Gregory had told him about Julie and he didn't want to frighten her away before he had a chance to meet her. 'I hope this is not an inconvenient time to phone you, Mrs Browning?'

'No, no it's all right. I don't know quite what to say to you.'

'I don't expect you to say anything over the phone, Mrs Browning. I'm phoning to ask if you would accept an invitation to join me for dinner?'

The silence on the line was making Tony quite nervous, and also more determined to meet the woman. 'Mrs Browning,' he said quietly.

He heard an intake of breath. 'Yes, Mr Tyler I would like that.'

Tony gave a sigh of relief and expected she heard it. 'Could you meet me this Saturday?'

'Yeees. Where?'

'Let me arrange a taxi for you. There is a hotel in Hampstead with a delightful restaurant I go to occasional.'

'What time would the taxi pick me up?'

'Would seven be all right for dinner at eight?'

'Seven would be fine, My Tyler.'

Saturday evening, when Tony saw Julie Browning walk through the hotel entrance he knew Gregory hadn't exaggerated. She was a stunner, not just how she looked with a head of strawberry blond hair cascading over her shoulders but also how she was dressed and strode confidently toward him.

He stood up to greet her. 'Good evening Mrs Browning, I'm Tony Tyler.'

She took his hand and held it firmly. 'Julie,' she said then came closer and kissed his cheek. As he smelt her perfume he knew she liked expensive things.

Before she arrived, Tony had arranged two chairs so that when she was sitting opposite him he could watch her mannerisms and her reaction to their conversation.

When she was settled Tony called a waiter over. 'A glass of wine for the lady,' he glanced at Julie. 'German?'

Julie nodded.

'And another whisky for me please.'

Then he turned to Julie and studied her for a moment. From what Gregory had already told him about her and her deceased husband, he had decided on a very direct approach. If Gregory was right and she really was 'gagging', as he had put it, for whatever her husband had been doing with her for the last five years then that was what they were meeting to find out.

'You are a very beautiful woman, Mrs Browning.' He liked her smile as she replied.

'Thank you. Please call me Julie, after all, I am sure Gregory has already told you all about me.'

Tony smiled back at her. Oh yes, he thought, Gregory has told me a lot about you. 'May I offer my condolences on the recent, unexpected death of your husband.'

He liked the way she acknowledged his condolence when she looked at him. 'Thank you,' she almost whispered.

As Tony studied her everything he saw pleased him. When she crossed her well-proportioned expensively stockinged legs and the hem of her skirt slid a little further up them, there was just enough of the underside of her thigh showing without being provocative. He liked the way she didn't slouch in her chair, rather sat securely upright, holding her shoulders properly for the size of her bosom. Almost as though she was sitting like a woman who had been trained in deportment. Yes, he told himself, she is a beauty.

'I understand from Gregory that you miss the sexual activities that you and your husband indulged in.'

With a surprised expression on her face at his abrupt question, it took her a moment to reply. 'Yes. Do you want to know about my Husband?'

'Please tell me about your husband, Julie?'

Tony watched her studying him and he wondered what was going through her head. 'Your husband?' he repeated, 'What was he like to you.'

She took a deep breath. 'I was twenty-eight when we married, he was thirty-three. He was already a workaholic but like the silly girl I was I thought having me as his wife would change him.' She chuckled. 'Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved him and he was a good husband, gave me all the money I needed and we had quite a good, normal sex life.'

Tony noticed she emphasised the 'normal'

'What changed'

'After nine years he started wanting rougher sex.' Tony saw a wistful look cross her face. 'I don't know why, he never told me why. He wanted me to suck his cock a lot more. He started fucking me in the ass almost as much as normal fucking.' Suddenly she stopped with an embarrassed look on her face.

Tony was as surprised by her admission as she was embarrassed.

'I... I'm sorry...'

Tony interrupted her. 'I understand Julie, please don't be embarrassed with your honesty.' He reached over and placed his hand on hers. 'We well only find out what we have to offer each other by being totally honest.' As he drew his hand away he liked the feel of her skin.

Then she continued. 'I also started to like it so he got rougher. Then one day he came home with a massive vibrator and a flogger.'

'Did he..... train you?'

'Train me, I don't think so. What he did excited me so I just let him do whatever he wanted.'

Tony took that as the first sign that she would accept what would be done to her in his world.

'Then four years ago he started taking me to Gregory's sex shop and buying things to use on me.'

Tony waited a moment before replying. 'Mr Havant has told me about the items you returned to him. They make up a very complete selection of stimulation, restraint and punishment devices. Did you and your husband use all of them'

After a moment she looked back up at him. 'Yes, we did.' A moment later she added. 'He watched a lot of porn on the internet where he got some of his ideas.' After several seconds she added. 'Then three months ago an aneurysm killed him. They asked me if I had noticed any changes in his behaviour. I said I hadn't but I think it had something to do with why he changed.'

For several moments there was silence between them.

'Then last week you took all the things your husband had bought, back to Gregory's shop?'

'Yes.'

'Why.'

'I didn't know where else to take them.'

'You didn't do that just to get rid of them, did you, Julie.'

For a moment she looked straight at him. 'At the time I didn't really know why I took everything back there.'

'You do now, don't you Julie?'

'Yes,' she whispered as she broke their gaze.

Now let's find out how much you really miss it, he thought. 'Yes, who Mrs Browning?' he asked in a firm but gentle manner.

'Yes, sir,' she replied almost immediately, her eyes looking straight back into his.

'Good girl,' he praised her and then raised his glass without moving his eyes took a small drink of his whisky. Tony had liked the look of her as soon as she entered the hotel and already, even in the short time she had been sitting opposite him, he acknowledged to himself that she was a mature, very well-developed woman. He also saw something behind her eyes that he recognised. The look of a woman in need.

Tony spoke softly, encouragingly, 'So tell me, honestly, why are your here Julie?'

For half a minute Tony watched her struggling to put her need into words. 'Please will you help me, Mr Tyler? I..... I need what my husband used to do to me.'

Tony put his glass down. Yes, I know you do, he told himself. 'Julie, if you convince me you are sincere about receiving more of the domination your husband introduced you to I will agree to help you.' She was still looking directly at him and he liked that. It showed that her husband must have instilled something into her. 'But,' he continued slowly. 'And it is a big but, I will take you much further into my world of domination and submission than your husband wouldn't even have known about.'

As the waiter approached Julie looked toward him. 'Would you like to see the menu, madam?' he asked, holding one out for each of them.

Julie reached for one. 'Thank you.'

Tony knew she was glad of a moment to collect her thoughts. After all, he had been quite forthright with her, and there was still something else she had to be told.

By the end of the meal, Tony had found out about Julie's time at university, her job as manager of her husband's accountancy business. She had told him about her sister and their close relationship. When he had asked about any children Julie had told him about her miscarriage a year after she was married and they never tried for another child. Then, in answer to Tony's questions, she told him something about the way her husband had used their various item of stimulation, restraint and punishment devices on her body.

Then Tony told her something about himself and the world of sadomasochism that he inhabited. 'It's not a world where I own or possess you for myself. It's more about my guardianship of you.' Then he added. 'It's not only obedience and submission to me Julie, but to whoever else in my world wants you for their pleasure.'

He saw that information caused a conflict in her mind but she did give a slight nod. 'Julie, my world is not about love. It's about trust, obedience and submission. Submission to a far deeper exploitation of your masochistic desires than you experienced with your husband ' Tony looked into her eyes. 'You will have to decide if my world of sadomasochism is what you are looking for.'

Tony saw that none of this seemed to frighten her so he knew that the last five years with her husband had influenced her interest in everything he'd told her.

After another fifteen minutes of small talk, Julie made a visit to the restroom. Then just before he started his car she took his hand and with a glint of mischief in her eyes pressed something into it.

He opened his hand and saw the flimsiest red panties. Was that the red he glimpsed earlier he wondered. Somehow, he stopped himself putting them to his nose and smelling them, instead, he placed them on his seat between his legs. She was still looking at him as he drove off and he tried to understand why she had done it. Perhaps she was repeating something her husband expected from her before they returned home from a restaurant.

As Tony showed her into his home he sniffed the tiny handful of red lace and knew she had been wearing them.

Then Julie turned and put her hands on his shoulders.

Why am I letting her make the first moves he wondered, you're here for my purpose? Her mouth opened just slightly and moved fractionally closer and there was nothing he could do to stop her kissing him. Soft lips encircled his mouth and a bewitching perfume invaded his senses as her body moved into his arms.

Almost immediately the kiss developed into a passionate embrace and Tony had to fight hard to regain his control over her. Not like this, not a mad scramble to get everything off and fuck the hell out of each other. That wasn't what he wanted from this or any other woman.

Minutes later he had her sitting down in his drawing-room. 'Let me get you a drink, coffee if you like?'

She looked disappointed, perhaps she had wanted him to rip her clothes off.

'Another glass of wine, please.'

Twice Tony looked at her as he poured their wine and held her eyes with his as he put her wine on the table. He sat down close to her and a moment later put his hand on the back of her neck and drew her mouth to his. She kissed easily, her mouth taking his tongue between her full, soft, warm lips. As her bosom pressed against him she felt good in his arms. Let's start playing games with you, he thought and find out how far you're willing to go.'

'You are a very naughty girl,' he whispered. 'Taking your panties off before I've told you to.'

'I thought you would like me to be a naughty girl,' she whispered back.

'I do if you do naughty things when I tell you to.'

She gave him a quick kiss and sank further into his arms.

'I've still got to spank you, Julie or you may start doing other naughty things without my permission.'

'Spank me, for taking my panties off. Umm, yes please.' she murmured.

This is amazing, he thought, she wants me to spank her. Probably something her husband regularly did to her.

'Lay yourself face down across my lap.' He made his voice sound quite severe and she sat up.

'What here, now?'

'Yes, turn over and spread yourself over my legs.'

She did it slowly, somehow managing to keep her skirt at knee length.

'Put your hips on my right legs.'

She moved back until her ass was positioned over his right leg. It was an incredible sight; her hips were broader than Tony had realised and her ass was well rounded without being too plump. And he could feel her pubic bone pressed against his leg.

He ran his hand over her skirt and felt how tightly it was stretched across her buttocks and had to fight an impulse to run his hand under it to the bare skin above the stocking tops he had glimpsed earlier. Perfect, he told to himself. Then he spanked her hard on each buttock. The first spanking he gave a woman was the one he enjoyed the most and had done it to most of the women he'd brought home after having dinner with them. His hand gave both cheeks of her ass another hard spank and she whimpered.

'Good girl,' he said. 'I like to know your feeling it.' He thought of asking her if her husband spanked her as hard but then decided not to.

Her buttocks trembled and she whimpered for the next ten spanks.

He spoke softly, intimately. 'Julie, can you hear me?'

'Yes...Tony.' she whispered back.

'Why am I spanking your ass?'

'Because I took my panties off.'

'Was that a naughty thing to do without asking for my permission?'

'......Yes, Tony.'

'Good girl, what will you do in future when you want to do something naughty?'

'I...I'll ask your permission.'

Tony stroked her skirt. 'Now I'm going to raise your skirt to your waist,' he told her. He put a hand under her knees and lifted her hips off his leg.

'Oooohh,' she went and held her legs straight.

He pulled the hem of her skirt up slowly over her stockings then the elasticised tops and then he saw the white flesh above them. 'Your legs are very beautiful,' he told her as he started to pull the hem of her skirt over her bottom.

At this point, all the women he'd had started to complain or resist. He was surprised when this one made no complaint and showed even less resistance.

With her ass bare he lowered her knees and stroked the beautiful flawless, glowing pink skin of her buttocks. 'Now I expect you wish you had kept your panties on?'

'No.' She replied curtly.

Tony knew that she would need some training in answering questions correctly.

Then immediately he spanked the bare flesh of both her buttocks. She gasped but stayed still.

After ten spanks her buttocks were getting the red colour Tony like to see. And still, she hadn't made any move against him.

'You're are being a very good girl,' he told her as he stroked her warm, ass. 'Now I'm going to give you another ten spanks.' he stroked the reddened flesh again. 'I don't want to hear a sound from you. You can hold my hand if you want to.'

She took hold of his hand and he felt her grip tighten as he spanked each buttock in turn. As her grip on his hand tightened her buttocks quivered with each spank and she whimpered just a little louder just as he reached the tenth. Tony released his hand from her grip and used both hands to massage her bottom. Then he spread each heated buttock before letting her feel his fingers touching her ass hole.

She Oooo'd.

'You have such a beautiful bottom, it's perfect for spanking and would be wonderful for whipping with a cane.'

'Oh God, would you do that to me?'

'Yes, I would,' he told her. And probably much more severely than your husband did, he told himself. 'Last ten spankings,' he told her, 'then I'll give you a little relief.'

His hand struck both buttocks hard and her hand scrambled to find his. She gripped it hard when he spanked her right buttock very hard. Much harder than she would have liked it the first time. But now he knew her bottom was well prepared to receive eight more very hard spanks. He had to admit that he was quickly becoming very interested in the prospect of training this woman.

Smack, the sound always thrilled him when they were applied with his full force. She gasped and her flesh shuddered. Smack, smack, smack, smack. He was sorry the spanking was over but, before she left him there were other pleasures he was going to have with this beautiful woman.

He stroked the soft, broad white flesh at the tops of her legs and she let his hand slide between them. 'Next time I spank you, I'll also spank the backs of your thighs,' he told her. 'That will give us both a very special pleasure.'

All she did was moan as he undid the waistband of her skirt. She helped him pull it back down her legs until he pulled it over her feet and dropped it to the floor. Then he pulled her jumper up to her shoulders and she stretched her arms out so he could slide it down her arms. The clips on her bra undid easily and it fell open.

'Lift up,' he said and as she did he pulled it away from her breasts.

'Stay there,' he told her and slid his hand under her breasts. She gasped as he found one nipple and squeezed it. It hardened even more. She gasped again when he squeezed the other nipple which was now more like a small teat. Then he cupped each breast in his hand and felt how heavy and firm they were.

123456...9