Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt now that this woman was the one he wanted and he felt certain she had also decided about him and his lifestyle. Tony looked into her eyes and saw something that would normally take a month of intensive training before he saw it. Perhaps, he thought, her husband hadn't done such a bad job on her after all.

'Have a shower Julie and then and something to eat,' he suggested. 'Then I think it's time I got you a taxi to take you home.'

She looked surprised. 'I can stay Tony.'

'I want you to go home and thank things over without me being near to influence you.' He saw she was going to argue. 'Total obedience Julie,' was all he said and she shut up.

By the time they had finished eating, Tony had told Julie something more about his sadomasochistic world where he was known as, Trainer. 'Because that was what I do to women.' he told her. 'I train then to serve the needs of a master. Sometimes it is the woman's husband other times a man who she lives with, or the members of a private club where she works.' From the look on her face, Tony knew all this was going completely over her head. But he continued, you might as well know it all he told himself. 'I enjoy the freedom of using a woman's body when she's in bondage.' he told her. 'Do you know what that means Julie?'

Her eyes lit up. 'Yes, it's what my husband did before he whipped me.'

Tony didn't think she had any idea of the type of bandage he was talking about. 'I like to hear a woman screaming at the height of an intense orgasm that has been forced from her by flagellation, or whipping.' He reached for her hand. 'I don't mean a simple hand slapping, Julie.'

She nodded her head but he doubted she had any idea what his level of flagellation meant. He told her that if she entered his world it would require her total submission and obedience.'

Again, she'd nodded.

'It's not a world where I own or possess you for myself. As I told you when we first met, it's more about my guardianship of you.' Then he added. 'It's not only obedience and submission to me Julie, but to whoever else in my world wants you for their pleasure. It might mean that another man becomes your master.'

He saw that information caused a conflict in her mind but she did give a slight nod. 'I'll say it again, Julie. My world is not about love. It's about trust, obedience and submission. It's about physical pain and sexual domination.' Tony looked into her eyes. 'You have to decide if that is going to be what you want.'

Tony saw that none of this seemed to frighten her so he knew something her husband had done to her had influenced her interest in everything he'd told her.

'So, was what I did to you something you needed?'

She hesitated and then smiled at him. 'Yes, Tony and you did it beautifully.'

A strange way of putting it, Tony thought. He knew she wanted him to fuck her again but experience had taught him many things about women and one was to leave them wanting something. It also denied himself the pleasure of taking her again before sending her home and hoped her need would make her decision to return next Friday an easier one for her.

As the taxi waited for her Tony made one last demand. 'I want you to consider everything I've told you and will expect an answer when I phone you on Thursday. Either you freely agree to enter my world or we do not see each other again.'

As the taxi drove her away Tony Tyler knew he wanted to see her again, he wanted to help her enter his world.

When he turned from watching the taxi take Julie Browning away from his home his wife was standing just behind him.

Chapter 6

At the age of forty-seven Tony Tyler's wife, Charlotte Tyler was a woman with a head of perfectly tended wavy chestnut hair. Her face always had a slightly stern countenance even though her complexion was perfect. Her eyes were deep blue and her mouth was succulent. She was also one of those women whom you knew would always be slim. Not skinny slim just curvy slim and elegantly tall enough to always turn men's heads. Nothing about her body was out of proportion, just enough of everything to turn men's heads.

Although married to Tony, Charlotte like her husband also enjoyed the company of women. This interest might have labelled her as a lesbian except that she wasn't. Charlotte was bi-sexual and like her husband, was a sadist. She was also a woman with exceptional powers of understanding women's psychology. While her husband's skill was of a physical nature. Charlotte's forte was the physiological breaking of a woman's inhibitions.

'Well, what do you think of her? Tony asked his wife as he closed the door behind them.

'She is exceptional.'

'Yes, she is, isn't she.'

'What have you got in mind for her?'

'Double piercing in those long, thick nipples.'

Charlotte briefly kissed her husband before replying. 'A ring and a pin?'

Tony returned his wife's kiss. 'And a full-body tattoo.'

'Ummm..... yeeesss...... all over that voluptuous pristine flesh.' Charlotte whispered back.

It was the way Tony Tyler and his wife worked together that was the reason why he had such a high reputation among his peers.

By Wednesday Julie Browning had been unable to put Tony Tyler out of her mind. She kept remembering her first impression of him when he stood up to meet her. He was almost certainly the most handsome man she had ever met socially. Then he'd been a perfect gentleman during their meal and time together.

So why had she taken off her panties and given them to him? Because she desperately wanted him to fuck her. Yes, she did, but why did she give him her wet panties? She knew Gregory would have told him all about her, so it was obvious he was going to fuck her anyway.

So why had she sounded so excited when she told her sister Susan about Tony Tyler?

'This isn't just another guy is it, Sis?' she had asked in her usual inquisitive way. 'I don't want to hear all about him over the phone,' she had told Julie, insisting on coming around to see her this evening.

Before he'd died Julie had told her sister about her husband and what he did to her and she vividly remembered the expletives her sister had used to describe him. Now she'd met a man who was a true sadist and she knew her sister was incapable of understanding what it was that made it impossible for her to get Tony Tyler out of her mind.

Before Susan arrived, Julie had rehearsed several ways of describing Tony and the night she had spent with him without giving her sister any hint of what he had done to her or anything else about him and his lifestyle.

After their usual affectionate kiss and when the wine was poured and they were settled down Julie saw her sister expectantly studying her and getting more impatient. 'Come on, tell me all about him. What's his name?'

'Tony Tyler,' stated Julie.

'And how old is he?'

'He's fifty.'

'Oh, come on Sis,' her sister sounded impatient. 'How did you meet him?'

Reluctantly Julie told her. 'Someone introduced us,' was all she was prepared to tell her sister.

'Well, what's he like,' demanded Susan

Julie took a deep breath. 'He's a bit taller than me and quite handsome.'

'Please don't tell me he's married,' she demanded.

'I met him in a restaurant and after our meal he took me back to his house,' she stated as a way of ignoring Alice's question.

She saw her sister staring at her. 'Well?'

'Well, what?'

'Did you?'

'Susan,' Julie tried to sound shocked.

For a sister four years younger than her, Susan had always been able to get what she wanted out of Julie and that scared her, knowing that Susan would go ballistic if she found out anything about Tony's sadomasochistic lifestyle. Oh God, no, she must never know about that.

'Yes, we did,' she admitted, hoping to get her sister to change the subject.

'And?'

'No, I'm not telling you anymore.'

'That good, was he?'

How did Susan know, Julie wondered, or did she just guess? 'What about you Susan, still no one special?'

'You always do that Julie, when there's more to tell me.'

'Well, it would be nice if for once you had someone to tell me about.'

Unlike her, Julie knew that her sister had always been a work and no play girl and perhaps her only hobby had been getting her older sister to tell her about her boyfriends and then her married life. Julie loved her younger sister and usually went so far as to embellish the detail just to wind her up a bit. She had even started to embellish some of the things her husband had done to her. Now she couldn't even start to tell her sister anything about Tony and what he had done to her, and certainly nothing about what he wanted her to do. God, she thought, Alice really would go ballistic.

After a few minutes, Susan asked. 'When is he contacting you again?'

Without thinking, Julie told her. 'Tomorrow evening.'

'Oh!' replied Susan, 'You want to see him again?

This was the one decision Julie hadn't yet made. It wasn't like just agreeing to another weekend of dinner and sex. She could only agree to meet him again if she also agreed to become part of his lifestyle. It was so unfair because she knew how much she wanted him again.

'Well, don't you?' Insisted her sister.

'I don't know,' she wistfully replied.

After a moment Susan reached for Julie's hand. 'Hey, Sis, from what you've said this guy sounds rather special. So why are you so undecided?'

Julie looked at her sister and almost wanted to tell her why. 'I think he's quite serious about me and I don't know if I want that yet.' As Julie said it she hoped it would satisfy her sister's curiosity.

Chapter 7

It was a slow week for Tony Tyler. Many times, he tried to analyse why. Was it just his anticipation of having a new woman to train, or was it because he had enjoyed Julie's fully matured body and she was only nine years younger, so did his age have something to do with it. Whatever it was he liked her potential and was looking forward to finding out what her masochistic limits were.

Early Thursday evening Tony picked up the phone. As he waited for Julie to answer his call he was surprised how much he anticipated hearing her voice again.

'Julie Browning.'

Yes, he thought I like your voice. 'Hello Julie, it's Tony Tyler.'

'Hello Tony,' there was a long pause.

He broke the silence. 'How are you?'

'I'm fine,' she whispered back.

Suddenly Tony was impatient to hear her answer. 'Have you thought about our discussion?'

For a moment there was silence. 'Yes.'

'Then tell me your decision, Julie.'

He heard her intake of breath. 'I want to enter your world, Tony.'

Tony suddenly felt very relieved. 'Thank you, Julie. I will make it as easy for you as I can.'

'I know you will, Tony. I trust you.'

Moments later he started the plan's he'd formulated if she said yes. 'Now, I will send a taxi for you at seven on Friday evening. You will be staying with me until Monday morning when I will get a taxi to take you straight to work.'

He heard her trying to say something to him. 'Total obedience, Julie,' he told her with some severity.

'Yes, Tony.'

'Put the clothes and makeup you will need for work on Monday into a suitcase. Wear only the clothes you will need for the taxi, no extra underwear as most of the weekend you will be naked.'

He heard an intake of breath. 'Julie, I am giving you two final opportunities to change your mind.' He hesitated for a moment to emphasise what he was going to tell her. 'First, dismiss the taxi,' he paused for several seconds. 'Two, go back to your normal lifestyle after Monday morning.'

There was silence on the phone and for a moment Tony thought he had lost her.

'Do you understand what I'm saying?'

Again. he had to wait for her reply. 'Yes Tony, I understand.'

'Good girl.' Tony knew that even a small show of appreciation was important for successful training.

Julie arrived wearing a tight, knee-length blue skirt and a white sleeveless jumper. As she walked from the taxi Tony again admired the way she walked, the way she carried herself.

Without touching her and with her one case left in the hall he turned. 'Follow me,' he said sternly. Behind him, he could hear her heels on the stairs as he led her into his basement studio.

She looked into the dimness. 'Where are we?' her soft voice was a little hesitant.

Tony put the spotlights on and a space in the centre of the room was lit up.

'This room, Julie is where you enter into my world.' He led her into the spotlight. As Tony had expected, she looked very confused. He knew she thought they were going to sit and have a quiet chat over a glass of wine with kisses and cuddles. He had never trained a woman with kisses and cuddles.

'Take your jumper off.'

After a long hesitation, Julie raised her jumper over her arms showing her braless breasts and passed it to him

He took it and dropped it on the floor behind him. 'Good girl, now take your skirt off.

With less hesitation, Julie undid the waistband and wriggles her skirt down her legs. This time she tossed it to where her jumper lay. Without any underwear, she was now standing naked in her heels.

Her pale white skin glowed under the spotlights showing every curve of her fine body to full advantage. The fact that she had made the decision to come without any underwear pleased Tony very much but he chose to ignore it.

'Reach up.' She put her arms above her head and seconds later Tony had manacled her wrists together, above her head.

'I'm sure you are familiar with being in this position?'

'No,' she replied with a slight quiver in her voice. 'My husband only restrained me between the bedposts while kneeling on the chest at the end of the bed.'

That surprised Tony that in five years her husband had never restrained her like this. 'In my world, this is how you will often be restrained,' he told her.

He knelt at her feet and attached the ankle cuffs. 'Put your feet together,' he told her and then anchored the cuffs to the ring in the floor.

Then he stood up behind her and pulled the rope through the pulley, raising her hands till she was fully stretched. 'I'm not doing this so that I can hurt you,' he whispered in her ear. 'But what I am going to do to you will be painful enough to make your body try and resist. That's quite natural, especially the first time. By restraining your body, it will allow your mind to concentrate on what your body is feeling and give you a glimpse into what to expect in my world of sadomasochism.'

Tony allowed himself to run his hands down her arms, then her flanks and over her bottom and the backs of her legs. Even with his experience of feeling woman's bodies, this one felt rather special.

When he stood in front of her, her eyes sought his and he saw anticipation and a little fear in them. He held her breasts, lifting their fullness and feeling the weight. 'Your breasts are very beautiful,' he told he as he tightened his hold on her nipples. 'And these are very special.'

Then he stepped back and looked up and down her taught body. 'This is my favourite positions for restraining a woman,' he told her.

Her eyes showed a little terror. 'What are you going to do to me?'

He moved up to her and taking her head in his hands and pressed his open mouth hard against hers. He wasn't kissing her as he forced his tongue deep into her mouth, holding it there for several seconds. He wanted to give her a tiny taste of being dominated and knew his action would concentrate her mind. Then he stepped back and admired her totally naked body. Her eyes were staring at him with a look of disbelief. They were beautiful eyes that he hoped would soon be filled with sexual desire.

He kissed her hard again and had a response from her that usually came after he'd had a woman in bondage several times. You are full of surprises, he told himself. He released his hold on her head. 'I think you're ready for some flagellation,' he told her and heard her gasp.

'Will you flog me harder than my husband did?' she asked almost in a whisper.

'Yes, I will and it will hurt more than when your husband flogged you. But the joy of having your body flogged when it is tightly restrained as it is now, is when the pain turns into pleasure.'

He left her pondering what he'd said as he fetched the flogger from the cabinet.

He showed it to her, running the strips of soft leatherette through his fingers. 'Do you recognise this?'

She nodded.

'I'll use this all over your body to stimulate the nerve endings and heighten your ability to endure what I shall do next.'

Her eyes were wide open in a look of horror. 'No, please don't mark my skin. Tony.... I.... I'm not ready for this' She shook her wrists and tried to move her feet and Tony knew this was the first time she realised that his world was not going to be anything like the one she had with her husband.

He held her cheeks between his hands and looked hard into her eyes. 'This is why you went back to Gregory's shop, Mrs Browning. It's why you accepted my offer to enter my world when you took the taxi. Monday morning you will have one more chance to either stay in my world permanently or return to your previous lifestyle. But you are now in my world until Monday morning Mrs Browning.'

When he released her she nodded and mumbled. 'Yes, sir.'

He stood behind her and brought the ends of the flogger down across her shoulders. Then he wrapped them around her flanks, then her thighs, and then her back. None of the strokes were hard, they didn't need to be; the ends of the leatherette tassels did all the work. He just kept up the momentum as he swung his hand back and forth in a steady, practised rhythm. He stood beside her and struck the front and back of her leg as he moved up from her carves to her buttocks then her hips, as each continuous swing of his hand stroked the tassels over her body.

She stretched in her bondage, trying to move away from the leather tips, first in one direction then another. Every move she made showed Tony how beautifully supple her body was. He thought her movements were more erotic, more sensual than most of the women he'd trained. But not once did she ask him to stop.

He stood on the other side of her and did the same, then he stood in front of her. Her head held up and her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in an almost continuous wail.

'Open your eyes,' he told her and she opened them, staring at him in fear and pain and yes, he saw the anticipation. He laid the ends of the leatherette tassels all over the front of her body, up and down the front of her legs, her waist, her stomach and especially her breasts, which brought more wails from her open mouth. He then walked behind her and swung it rhythmically against her buttocks for over two minutes.

When he walked around her he knew he hadn't missed anywhere. He had also made his decision. She was perfect for training and met his requirements in every way.

'Now, Julie you are going to have your ass caned?' he told her.

'No, please, no more,' she begged.

'Say yes, Julia,' he told her.

After several seconds. 'Yes.' she whimpered.

'Yes, what?'

'I....I'm ready to have my ass caned.'

'Tell me what you want, Julie?'

She stared at him for a moment. 'P...please Sir..... I... I want to have my ass caned.'

'Now ask me properly?'

There was only a moment of hesitation. 'Please sir, please will you cane my ass.'

'Good girl.'

Tony brought the bench up to her hips and anchored its four sturdy legs to the floor. He released her wrists, then lowered her arms until she was bent over it. 'This is one way you will be restrained while you have your ass caned.'

'Yes, Sir,' She whispered.

Tony ignored her whisper, she would be taught how to answer him correctly another time. Right now, he wanted to use the cane on her lovely ass and find out how much pain she could endure. He already knew her response to hard spanking.

123456...9