Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of her he told her to reach forward and put her hands through the leather loops, which he then drew tight around her wrists. With her ankles still attached to the floor rings, Tony knew she was not going to be able to move.

He lifted her head and gently kissed her forehead. 'You will have an orgasm for me however many whips of your ass it takes.'

She looked at him, terrified.

Tony didn't show Julie the stiff cane before he used it on her ass and she screamed.

He kept every stroke on the fleshiest part of her bottom and nine strokes later she was crying pitifully. Her ass was beautifully marked with crimson red streaks.

As he massaged her hot buttocks before the next ten strokes he thought she had the loveliest ass he had ever felt. 'Now another ten strokes, Julia. Are you starting to enjoy it?'

'It...it hurts too much she whimpered.' But she didn't ask him to stop.

Each stroke of the cane made the flesh of her buttocks tremble beautifully and each one left its mark. After the twentieth stroke, he asked again. Her whimpering had turned too deeper, more sexual gasping. 'Are you beginning to appreciate the sexual pleasure of having your ass whipped?'

'Yes Sir. But..., but I don't know why,' she stuttered. 'It was never like this when my husband whipped my ass.'

'Another ten strokes and you'll know why,' he told her.

Tony knew exactly why she was starting to like it. He'd had enough women bent over his flogging bench to know the endorphins released by the pain always turned it into sexual pleasure, though sometimes he had to provide the final stimulation to induce their orgasm.

But Tony knew this woman was different. Even before her husband started giving her rough sex this was probably what she'd always wanted.

'This is what you've always wanted, isn't it, Julia?'

Her crying had stopped. 'Yeeeees,' she told him. 'Sir,' she added.

'You husband never whip you like this?'

'Noooo.'

'Another ten strokes, are you ready for them?

'Yeeees.' There was still a stammer in her reply.

'I'll try and make your orgasm come on the last stroke,' he told her. This time he tapped the area he's selected several times and watched the tremble in her thighs increase before striking her hard across the selected area for the thirty-first time. Now her ass had become accustomed to the whipping the next nine strokes were much harder.

She yelped and Tony wanted to touch the area with his hand but that would have detracted her concentration and it was her concentration on the pleasure developing in her brain that would bring about her orgasm.

For the next eight times, he tapped the selected spot on her inflamed buttocks and watched her trembling thighs before delivering the actual stroke. Her whole body shuddered and stiffened each time then the thirty-ninth stroke across both buttocks did almost the same but her cry had become much more expressive.

For ten times Tony tapped the softest, plumpest part of Julie's buttocks. Her breath came in short gasps and her buttocks clenched. Then her whipped her hard. A fraction of a second after the crack of the whip on her flesh resounded off the walls her whole body went rigid.

'Aaaahhhh..... aaarrrrrrrrrrhhh.......'Julia's squirts puddled on the floor between her legs as her gasps became a prolonged scream. It was exactly what Tony wanted to hear. The sound of a woman totally surrendering herself to the intense pleasure of an orgasm brought on by physically induced pain.

A few minutes later Julie lay in his arms, quietly sobbing and trembling. Tony was still amazed at her reaction. He held her tighter. You are going to be perfect, he told himself again. As she lay in his arms and her orgasm slowly dissipated, his only regret was that his own intense pleasure of administering her first taste of true sadism could never be repeated.

After nearly ten minutes Julie raised her eyes to his. 'I... I... like.... your... world... Tony.'

Once more she amazed him. No other woman had ever said that after just one caning. 'Now it's time for you to rest.' he told her and helping her to her feet he led her into the small restroom next to his studio. She tried but was unable to sit as he held out a glass of water and a tablet. 'I want you to sleep now, take this, it's just a mild sleeping tablet. You need a few hours to let your body recover.'

Without saying anything she lay on her side and reached for his hand. She held it tight as almost immediately she fell asleep. He turned her onto her tummy and as he worked a soothing salve into her buttocks Tony wonder if subconsciously she had already accepted his offer.

Chapter 8

Julie Browning was still lying on her tummy when she woke with a dull throb in her ass. Sleepily, she reached around and put a hand on her buttock. It didn't feel quite as smooth as it usually did. She turned her head and saw an unfamiliar room, and for a few more moments some form of amnesia kept the events of the evening out of her mind.

Oh, my God, Tony...he whipped my ass. She remembered the excruciatingly pain then scrambled her hand to her crotch as she also remembered the incredible intense orgasm she'd had.

Almost afraid to turn over onto her back, Julie lay on her tummy for a few more minutes while she slowly recalled everything. With some embarrassment, she even remembered pissing herself. She'd never ever done that; squirting, whatever it was called.

Now she really did need a piss and with a small cry of discomfort, she hauled her ass off the bed and found the bathroom door. More memories came back as she tied to sit on the toilet. Why she was here frightened her for a few moments until she remembered it had been her choice. She had taken the taxi and Tony was an incredibly handsome man.

Finished, Julie stood up and saw the note beside the washbasin.

'Put the cream in the jar onto your bottom. It will help the healing. Make yourself presentable and find your way upstairs.

Her makeup was arranged beside the basin. As Julie rubbed the cream over her bottom she had a vague memory that Tony had done the same just before she fell asleep.

When she had washed and made her face up she found her skirt and jumper neatly folded on the chair beside the bed with her heels tucked under it.

Unsure of what they would say to each other, Julie found her way through the room, now fully lit, where Tony had whipped her. She glanced up seeing the chains dangling from the ceiling. Moments later she was at the top of the stairs and he was waiting for her.

My God, he is a handsome man was her first thought as he held out his hand. She took it and let him lead her through the familiar drawing room and into his dining room. She sat in the chair he pulled out from the table.

'Ouch!' She'd forgotten about her whipped bottom.

She watched him pour her a cup of coffee. 'You let me sleep all night?'

'Yes, you needed to. You were mentally exhausted and I needed you refreshed for today'

As they sat on either side of the table Julie kept looking at Tony and wondering what else she would be subjected to in his world. The initial strokes of the flogger on a different part of her body had hurt but after a few strokes, even on her breasts, it had been tolerable. Perhaps the next time. At that moment Julia knew there would be a next time. But the whipping on her ass. He had used a cane far more intensely than her husband ever had.

'Tony, did you whip my ass with a cane?'

She saw the surprise on his face as he looked toward her. See, I can surprise you as well, Mr Tyler. She told herself.

'Yes Julie, I whipped your ass with a very thick cane.'

'What else do you use to whip a girl's ass?'

'It's too soon for you to know.' Was his reply and Julie decided not to ask any more questions?

With the meal over Julie helped him clear everything away.

Then he led her into his drawing room and sat opposite to her. As he studied her Julie felt the mood had changed.

'There are some things you need to know about this weekend.'

Tony saw a look of concern on her face.

'I was very pleased with your reaction to the flogging of your body, and your response to the whipping of your ass was far better than I had expected.'

'Thank you, Tony.'

'It indicated that you have considerable trust in me. I respect you for that.

'Thank you.' again she replied.

'Until now I have allowed you a certain freedom in how you address me, answer me and question me.'

There was silence as he looked at her. 'Yes Sir.'

'Good girl.'

'To take you further into my world, from now on, whatever the circumstances you will only call me Master.'

As she said, 'Yes Master,' he saw the look of concern again.

'You will not, and I repeat, not question anything I tell you to do.'

'Yes Sir... Master.'

He looked sternly at her and saw a slight smile on his face. 'I have already told you that obedience and submission are part of my world. So is trust. Do you understand, because you will be required to show considerable trust in me if we are to progress together?'

Julie looked at him for several seconds. 'Yes Master, I trust you.'

'Good girl. Now we can proceed. Stand up.'

Julie's tummy clenched as she stood facing him.

'Take your skirt and jumper off.'

As she stood naked in front of him without thinking Julie clasped her hands behind her back just as her husband had taught her and saw him smile. See, I know how to stand, she told herself.

'For any woman in my world nakedness is considered normal,' he told her as Julie watched his eyes looking up and down her body. 'So, from now on you will remain naked.'

In front of Tony, Julie didn't mind being naked. But she wasn't quite sure how she would feel about it if other people looked at her. She said. 'Yes Master,' anyway.

'Turn around, I want to see how your ass is healing.

Unexpectedly Julie felt an erotic clenching in her tummy as she turned her ass toward him. Then she felt his hands touch her skin.

'You are healing well. A few days and your buttocks will be almost back to normal.'

'Thank you, Master.'

Standing naked, facing Tony, Julie had so many questions she wanted to ask but he was looking sternly at her and she felt her tummy tighten.

'Do you masturbate?'

His abrupt personal question almost made her jump. 'Yes, Master.'

'Did you masturbate this morning?'

''No Master.'

'Women in my world are never permitted to abuse themselves. Do you know what that means?' He saw her hesitation.

'They... they can't masturbate.'

'That's right. In my world, women are never allowed to masturbate, either privately or at any other time unless told to do so. Should you masturbate I will cane you very severely. Do you accept that Julie?'

Julie bowed her head for a moment. She had always enjoyed masturbating. Then she remembered how powerfully her orgasm had been after the caning. Perhaps that's why she wouldn't be allowed to masturbate herself. She looked up. 'I understand Master.'

'Good girl, because that means you must also understand that you will only have an orgasm when I, or any other man you are with, allows you to.'

Not quite knowing how that worked, Julie nodded. 'Yes, Master.'

'Good. Now, there are some positions I will be teaching you so that your naked body is properly presented to me and anyone else who has use of you.'

Whoever has use of me, Julie repeated in her mind. I can't masturbate and I have to have permission to orgasm. I didn't expect any of this, she admitted to herself.

'When standing in front of me or anyone else when in my world fold your arms behind your back, hold your head up, keep your feet a shoulder-width apart.'

Julie folded her arms behind her back and put her feet shoulder-width apart and looked straight ahead. If I'm in this till Monday I'll show you I can do it, she told herself.

'That is known as the present position. It is your most important position. It seems to be an easy position but you may sometimes be expected to hold it for twenty, thirty minutes, even for an hour. When in this position your body will often be touched, stroked and intimately fondled. You will allow this without any movement, and only speak when asked a question.'

Julie tried to remember the last time she had ever stood still for even five minutes.

'Now kneel down.'

Slowly Julie sank to her knees.

'Spread your knees very wide until your crutch is only six inches from the floor. Keep your arms folded behind your and keep your back straight.'

Julie found it a difficult position to get into and knew it was going to display her pussy which she'd wished she'd shaved on Thursday evening.

'This is the display position. Push your crotch forward. You will always keep yourself hairless so you can display yourself proudly.'

Julie pushed her crotch forward. With her arms crossed behind her back, the effect was to also push her breasts forward

'You will have to practice this position, I want to see your crotch pushed out much more than that. This is another position you will be expected to stay in for up to an hour. When you are in this position you will often have a cock presented to your mouth. Without hesitation, you will do whatever you are told.'

Oh my God, Julie said to herself, I can't do this after Monday.

'The third position presents your ass,' Tony told her. 'Bring your knees together and bend forward at the waist.'

Julie bent forward and clenched her sphincter muscle.

'Put your arms at your sides and your left or right cheek onto the carped. Good girl,' Tony praised her. 'Not turn your head until you can look back on yourself. The man you are offering your ass to wants to see the look in your eyes.

Julie had never seen the world from this position.

'Lower your shoulders and the middle of your back and keep your ass high up.'

As she did it, Julie knew just how obscenely she was displaying herself.

'That's good. Now reach back with your hands and put them on your cheeks of your ass.'

Julie had to arch her back even more to get both her hands on her ass cheeks.

'Now spread your buttocks wide.'

Julies' stomach clenched painfully as she spread her buttocks and knew how obscenely she was displaying her anus.

'That is the offer position. Both your ass and your cunt are offered to whoever wants them. In this position, you will allow anyone put whatever they want into your cunt and your asshole.'

Julie remembered all the dildos and vibrators her husband had put into her body and shuddered uncontrollably. It seemed ages before Tony let her stand up again. Immediately she folded her arms behind her back.

'Were you embarrassed in any of those positions?'

'Not in front of you Sir. Master.'

'Good. You will practice them at least three times today and tomorrow I expect you to take up each position quickly and fluently. Now we are going back to the studio.'

When Tony led her into his studio he saw her looking at the various pieces of exercise equipment, the cabinet of whips and then at the various pieces of bondage equipment, some of which he was certain she had not seen before.

'First, you will spend fifteen minutes working on the treadmill then fifteen minutes on the stepper machine.'

He watched her the whole time and liked the easy, relaxed rhythm of her legs and arms. Despite being naked, after fifteen minutes on the machine she was sweating.

Tony passed her a water bottle and let her take a long drink. 'Now fifteen minutes on the stepper machine.'

Julie quickly showed him how familiar she was with the machine and he was pleased to see how hard she was working herself.

'You will follow that routine every morning after breakfast and again after lunch.'

'Yes, Master.'

'Now take a shower.' He pointed to a door of the restroom.

'Thank you, Master.'

He waited until she was in the shower then lowered a leather-covered bench from its position against a wall. He secured its sturdy legs to floor bolts and gave it a hard push to satisfy himself it was firmly secured. Straps and buckles hung from several places along its length and from its legs.

Fifteen minutes later Julie came out of the shower room. She walked up to Tony and stood with her arms folded behind her back.

'Has the exercise done you good?'

'Yes, Master.'

'Good girl,' he praised her. 'Now I am going to fuck you in the ass.'

He saw the surprise on her face turn to pained shock. 'Oh no, please no. I can't take your cock in my ass it will hurt too much.'

'Initially, yes it probably will,' he took her hand and had to exert a little pull to get her moving to the wall-mounted bench.

Tony put his hands on her hips and pushed her gently right up to the board so her hips were pressed against the thick, rounded end. 'Bend over and stretch yourself out on the leather.'

He felt her body hesitate for a moment before Julie reached forward and lay herself down. She wriggled a couple of times so her face and her breasts fitted into the holes in the leather surface.

'Master, are you also going to cane my bottom again?' She asked him.

'No.' He replied as he stood beside her, reached over her back and pulled a broad leather strap over her waist, which he then buckled tightly to his side of the bench. Moving up to her shoulders he reached over her and brought another strap over her shoulders and also buckled it tightly to his side. He stroked her hair and then restrained her wrists, tightening the straps to keep her arms stretched straight out.

'You will often be restrained like this if you stay in my world.'

'Yes Master,' he heard her reply.

He could hear her breathing and knew she was getting a little apprehensive.

'Now the straps have firmly secured your body to the bench I am going to secure your legs and ankles"

He heard her intake of breath as he spread her feet and strapped each ankle to the foot of the bench legs.

'Is that tight?' he asked her as his hand stroked the wonderfully soft flesh inside her widespread thighs?'

'Yes, master.'

Tony had restrained many women to this bench. Some had welcomed it some had resisted. He was pleased with the way this woman was responding.

He bent down and wrapped a broad strap across her left thigh, tightening it firmly to the leg of the bench. When he had secured her right thigh, he knew her body was totally incapable of making any movement, whatever he chose to do to it.

It was all part of the training he'd started last night. Tony had already decided that during the next three months this woman would be turned into a totally different person to the one who'd met him for dinner.

'Can you move?' He asked her.

He watched her trying to move her arms, then her legs and then her ass.

'No.... no....I can't move.' There was a strong hint of fear in her voice.

'Trust, remember you said you trusted me and the fear will go away.'

He saw her body relax just a little. As he stroked the back of her neck he asked her. 'Now you know what it is like to have your body totally restrained, do you like it?'

'I think so... Master,' she whispered.

'Did your husband restrain you like this?'

'No, we only had the bed.'

'During your first few weeks in my world I will teach you to regard restraint as a normal part of your life,' he told her as he moved round to examine her ass.

He picked up the lubricating oil and poured some over his cock, making sure it was all well-oiled. He then poured some down the crack in her ass and as it reached her sphincter he slid a finger into her ass hole.

Julie whimpered softly.

Tony loved the sight of a women's bottom when their ass hole was so available. It was such a wanton position that never failed to excite him. Now it was easy for him to push his fingers into Julie's ass hole and she whimpered again.

"Even with the use your husband made of your ass hole, it's going to need some stretching,' he told her.

1...34567...9