Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is this what you wanted me to do to you, Julie when you agreed to have dinner with me.'

'No.' she whispered. 'Not this.'

'What did you expect?'

'A good fucking,' she answered.

'Is that what you want now?'

'Yes please, Tony.'

'Turn over,' he told her and watched her struggle onto her back.

She lay across his knees, totally naked except for her hold up stockings. With her body bent into a seductive arch and only her feet and shoulders resting on the seat on either side of him, Tony felt the weight of a well built, mature woman.

'Is this better than just getting a good fucking?' he asked.

She looked at him for a moment. 'I don't know.'

'Do you like lying almost totally naked across the knees of an almost total stranger?' he asked.

'I've never.....yes, no one's ever done this to me before. Or spanked my ass like that,' she added.

'You are a very beautiful, a very desirable woman, Julie.' He leant over her and kissed her soft mouth. Her arms immediately went around her neck and her response was much more urgent now because of what she wanted. But Tony was going to remove her stockings before he gave it to her.

'Let's take your stocking off and then you'll be totally naked.'

As he rolled the first stocking down her leg and off her foot he saw just how flawless her skin was on her long, shapely legs. As he rolled the other stocking off her ankle he saw the little tattoo. He fingered it, a little rose with a tiny leaf.

'Was this done to remember someone?' he asked just before he kissed it.

'Yes.'

'Then you should have some more tattoos. Would you like one to remember me?' he stroked her breast and her stomach amazed that a woman he'd only met a few hours ago was laying naked on her back across his knees.

'I don't know.'

He stroked her again. 'So much beautiful flesh perfect for a tattoo artist to decorate,' he smiled at her. 'I'd like to have you decorated with tattoos, they would make your body even more desirable to me. You do want to be desirable to me, don't you, Julie?'

'Yes, Tony,' she whispered and Tony knew the training of her mind and her body were a strong possibility.

He stroked her vulva and knew he'd have to shave her pubic hair. He put a finger between her outer labia and enjoyed its wetness and the whimper his action brought to her lips.

'Shh,' he said as he took his fingers out of her and put it to his nose. It was the same delicious odour he'd smelt on her panties. Then he put his finger in his mouth and tasted her. As he watched her face he put his wet finger back into her. She looked straight back at him with the puzzled look of someone not quite knowing what was happening to them.

She closed her eyes as he moved his fingers toward her clitoris. He wondered what she was thinking about blatantly displaying her nakedness in such an unusual position. He looked up and down her body. Her breasts were large and still firm with long, thick nipples, almost teat shaped. She had firm arms and good shoulders. Her waist was well defined both by her chest and her broad hips. Her stomach was developing the pleasant roundness of maturity and her pubic bone structure was prominently defined. Tony knew these were all the signs of a body that could endure for more than just a little playful spanking.

'Aaahhh,' she said softly as his fingers found her clitoris.

'Ssshh, Julie,' he whispered, 'Lie still and quiet, I want to know if you can accept what I'm going to do to you without making any noise.'

He eased her clitoris out of its hood then took it between his fingers and thumb and squeezed it tighter and tighter. She whimpered. Then he released it a little and rolled it between his finger and thumb.

She sighed and trembled. 'Good girl,' he told her as he pushed it back into its hood, then pushed it out again, several times.

'Aaahhh,' she breathed out. He put his other hand behind her neck and pulled her head onto his chest. 'There, Julie, rest your head on my chest if it gets too intense.'

He knew it would get very intense. Tony knew this was something no one, not even her sadistic husband had ever done to her. It was much more than just the surprise of having her clitoris masturbated by someone who knew what he was doing.

Her legs started to tremble and her breath came in pants as she tried to be quiet and stay still.

'Soon Julie, I'll make it come very soon.'

His finger and thumb were now masturbating all of her exposed clitoris. It was a big one now the hood was pulled right back with plenty of room for a hood piercing. Every ten or twenty seconds he stopped to let the stimulation die down as he moistened his fingers in her wet vagina. After nearly four minutes Tony pushed two fingers into her vagina and curled them up until he could rub them against the moist, textured, sensitive inner lining just behind her clitoris. Her legs trembled and she whinnied.

Tony whispered to her. 'No sound Julie, just lay still and quiet and let your mind absorb all the feelings.' He held her head tight against his chest as he brought her orgasm to a climax.

Chapter 4

As Tony held her, what a woman, he thought. How far can I take you? Would you trust me? Tony relaxed his hold on her so he could see her face. For several minutes she lay on his arms, her eyes closed and a wistful smile on her full lips. When she opened her eyes, her smile broadened.

'Thank you, Tony, I needed those few minutes. I've never had that done to me.'

'Not many women have Julie. Are you willing to trust me further?' he asked.

She held his eyes with hers, then sighed. 'Who are you, Tony?

Her question was totally unexpected, how should he answer without alarming her. Then instinct told him to be honest with her. 'As I told you earlier, I'm a sadist,' he stated.

There was silence between them for a few moments as she searched his face. 'I think that's what my husband tried to be.'

Yes, he thought, I think that's exactly what he tried to be. He wanted to ask her how and what she knew about sadists and masochists. 'You say your husband was probably trying to be a sadist. It's not something you can try to become, Julie. Either you are or you aren't. If you are, it's because it's in your nature.' He looked into her eyes for several seconds. 'In the same way, it's in your nature whether you are a masochist or not. Do you think you are a masochist, Julie?'

As he watched her he saw in her eyes that she was searching for an answer.

'I... I think so Tony. I never wanted my husband to stop, even though we had a safe word.'

'Then trust me to take you a little further into my world of sadism and you will find out if you are a true masochist.' He helped her off his lap, telling her to follow him.

Moments later he led Julie into a room with just a single bed, with a small table ether side a wardrobe and a high-backed wooden chair in the corner. 'While you are here this will be your bedroom,' he told her

Standing, as he told her, with her hands at her sides Tony liked how she let him look at her naked body without showing any signs of embarrassment. 'Please turn around,' he instructed her.

Slowly she turned herself around until her left side, then her back faced him, then her right side and then her front. Tony had seen a lot of women's bodies, from very young to middle-aged all displayed to him from every angle. He only remembered one other woman with a body as fine as this one. And he'd married her twelve years ago.

'You have a very beautiful, mature body Julie.' With so much potential, he said to himself.

'Thank you, Tony,' she replied.

He interrupted her before she said anything else. 'Now Julie, I am going to show you my body.'

As she stood watching every move he made Tony removed his shoes then socks and stood up to remove his tie. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt all the time watching her eyes. He could see the anticipation in them. Quickly he removed his shirt and saw her expression change to amazement when she saw his tattooed arms and chest. A moment later her mouth opened with a gasp when she saw his pierced nipples with the thick gold chains hanging between them.

Tony stood in front of her for thirty seconds as her eyes searched his body not settling anywhere for long. He undid his belt, released his fly and lowered his trousers, all very slowly. Again, he let her see him for thirty seconds. Then spreading his legs apart he reached behind his back and undid the clip at the back of his cock pouch. It came undone easily and he let it fall to the floor.

Julie gulped for air. 'Oh, my God,' she gasped more air.

Tony knew she'd never seen a man with a ring through the end of his cock, perhaps she'd never seen a man with eight thick inches of flaccid cock before. He held his cock in his hand then pressed it against his stomach so she could see the studs all down its underside.

'Oh my God Tony, it's, it's,' she stopped, 'I don't know what to say, it's beautiful. You're beautiful.' She grasped her hand at her mouth, her eyes wide open. Then with her arms stretched out she came to him and with her arms around his neck she sought his mouth.

No, no he told himself, you do not do that. Oh God, there was so much she had to learn. He held her arms tight just before she kissed him. 'Julie, what happened because you took your panties off without asking?'

She looked at him in total amazement.

'I had to spank you quite severely, didn't I?'

'Ye.....ye...yes.'

'So, what should you do before you kiss me?'

Now Tony saw a totally bemused look on her face. 'W...w...what, ask you?' her reply sounded incredulous.

'Good girl. Now ask me.'

She just looked at him.

'This is what my world of sadomasochism is all about Julie. Asking, submitting and receiving. If you want to kiss me you must also want to enter my world.' Still holding her arms and looking right into her eyes he willed her to ask to kiss him.

It took her nearly ten seconds before she made her decision. 'P...please Tony, may I kiss you?'

He gave a sigh of relief. 'Good girl, yes you can.'

Her plump lips were full and soft and expressive against his mouth. He let her kiss him for nearly a minute then put his tongue deep into her mouth. For a moment he felt her stiffen, then, with a soft moan she relaxed totally into his arms.

He felt her large, soft breasts pressed against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. As he ran his hands over her back he felt the smoothness of her skin, the form of her shoulders, the softness of her waist.

When he released his tongue from her mouth he knew she was ready for him to have her.

'What do you want Julie?'

She smiled knowingly, almost cheekily at him. 'I want you to fuck me.'

He cocked his head at her.

A moment later she understood. 'Please Tony, please will you fuck me?'

'Good girl, go and lie on the bed.' he told her.

Tony stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her supine body. There must be something wrong somewhere, he told himself. But he couldn't see it. Not in her legs. Nor her hips or waist. Certainly not in her breasts. And her face was quite beautiful. He also knew that if she turned over there would be no fault with her ass. No, the only fault with her was her mind. It totally lacked any training. But she was an intelligent woman and had already shown a willingness to learn, so he hoped that fault would soon be rectified.

He moved to the side of the bed, all the time followed by her eyes. A moment later he was kneeling astride her legs.

She reached up to him and put her hands on his chest. He leant forward and the chain between his nipple piercing dangled in front of her face. Hesitantly she touched the chain and then his nipples. 'I....I've never seen anyone with their nipples pierced.' She touched the chain again. 'Did it hurt when they were pierced?'

'Probably no more than when your ears were pierced.'

'W....Why the chain.'

'Do you like it?'

She was still fingering it. 'I'm not sure.'

He sat up and put his fingers around both her nipples. 'I would like to see your nipples pierced.'

'Oh no Tony, I've never wanted to have them pierced.'

'But you would if it was to please me?'

'Please Tony, there must be other things I can do to please you.'

'We can talk about it another time...... spread your legs.'

She gave a startled look at his abrupt command and seconds later she'd spread them wide apart.

To Tony, fucking a woman was only one of the ways he achieved physical and mental sexual satisfaction. He had no interest in loving them or showing emotion beyond simple acts of kindness to indicate his pleasure with their behaviour. Much like stroking a cat if it comes when called.

Her labia were moist and slightly swollen when Tony's ringed knob first touched them. Like all the women he'd known it was the signal for them to draw their knees up and open their legs as wide as possible. Perhaps it was the ring in his knob, or perhaps the girth of his cock shaft or something that women just did.

Julie did it and her eyes also opened wide as Tony's cock entered into her vagina. "Oh.. oh... my God.....oh....oh....Tony...nooo...oh God... please...no more Tony.......oh fuck.....fuck.... Tony...oh fuck.... please stop.... oh God' Her gasped out words and writhing body continued until he had the whole length of his cock deep inside her cunt.

The first time he took a woman was especially satisfying to Tony. The anguish it caused them the first time they felt his cock ring and then the prominent, hard silver studs as they ground themselves against the sensitive lining of their vagina. It was never the same again for either of them.

He lay on top of her, using his elbows to relieve some of his weight as he put his tongue into her mouth and moved it around in a dance with her tongue until her anguish subsided. He watched her eyes soften as slowly he drew his shaft from her until just her lips were parted by his knob.

'Ready to be fucked,' he whispered.

With an almost terrified look on her face, he saw her nod her head. 'Say it,' he told her.

'I.... I'm ready to be fucked,' she gulped.

Too late now, he thought to himself. If this doesn't drive you away by tomorrow morning, we are going to spend a lot of time together. He pushed back into her and felt a slightly more relaxed slackness of her vagina. In her eyes, he could see she was expecting the same painful stretching and abrasion she had felt the first time. She relaxed with a big breath and smiled wanly at him as he finally penetrated fully into her.

'All right now?'

'Yes.' she replied with another big breath.

He pulled back a few inches and immediately pushed back all the way into her. Her body responded. He did it again. She responded more. He pulled back further and drove hard back into her. She gasped and her response increased.

Since he'd had the studs in his cock shaft Tony had done this to many younger women and knew Julie's older, more mature body was now past its point of no return. He could last for twenty, thirty minutes. Most women took less than five minutes for their first orgasm. Julie had five body convulsing orgasm's in the twenty-five minutes it took before Tony achieved his only climax and repeatedly ejaculated his semen into the depths of her body.

Chapter 5

It was daylight, Sunday morning when Julie woke up. As she looked around the sparsely furnished room, for a moment she was confused. Then she remembered where she was and Tony's words after he had fucked her, reminded her why she was alone. If you entered my world, he had told her, it would be as a masochist, not as a lover.

She lay in the bed, remembering the shock the moment she saw his tattooed body, the rings in his nipples and the chain hanging between them. She remembered how aroused she was seeing his huge cock and her amazement when she saw the ring in the end and then the studs down its length. As she lay on her back her legs involuntarily spread open as she remembered the extraordinary mixture of pain and pleasure she had felt as his cock entered her cunt. Conscious of her need, she let her fingers stroke her pussy. Julie wanted him again, but she also needed to piss.

When she left the small bathroom, Tony was standing in the bedroom doorway.

'Did you sleep well,' he asked her.

'Yes, I did,' she told him as she moved toward him, unconcerned about her nakedness. 'Will it still hurt when you fuck me again,' she whispered.

'No, Julie it won't hurt as much the second time.'

'Doesn't matter if it did,' she said, 'I'm going to fuck you anyway.'

Tony didn't usually allow his women to do the fucking but she was already undoing the sash of his dressing gown.

'Lie down,' she told him

Tony's experience told him to lie back and let it happen, to just let her have him her way to start with. Just this once, he told himself.

He felt the moisture already on the flesh of her labia as they touch the tip of his knob. He watched her eyes close and her head fall forward as she sank down onto his cock head. Then as she slowly lowered herself down onto the length of the now rigid shaft of his cock her head came back up and she stared at him in amazement.

'Ooooo....aah...oh God..... aaaaarrr.......fuck....fuck....fuck'

Her beautiful open mouth breathed out sighs and gasps of pure pleasure as she settled down onto his crotch.

Tony looked at her with added interest as she sat on his cock with her knees spread on either side of his hips. He stroked them, then ran his hand up her legs without taking his eyes off her face. 'Different, wasn't it?' he asked.

She gripped his cock with her vaginal muscles. 'Yes,' her muscles tightened again, 'I could feel all the studs in your cock sliding into my vagina.'

Tony liked the way she said vagina and fuck, as though they were words used all the time.

'Do you still want to fuck me?' he asked her.

She leant over him. 'I've been wanting to fuck you since I woke up.' She put her mouth on his and kissed him gently. Then she started to hump her hips. 'Oh. oh....fuck.... oooh... oh God... it's so different.' She lifted her weight off him and he could see her stomach and her crotch moving in and out as she used the strength in her thighs to drive herself up and down his cock.

Tony let her have her way for a few minutes while he enjoyed the sight of her breasts bouncing in rhythm to her fucking. He then reached up, put his arms around her shoulders and turned them both over.

Julie's arms went around his neck and she kissed him hard, her tongue forced into his mouth as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Tony drove into her, as hard as her kiss and enjoyed the gasping response it brought from her. Then he fucked her, much harder than the first time. He felt her skin moisten and her body start to tremble. Then she screamed and held his cock in a vice of tense muscles. In her eyes, he saw her desperate need for sexual fulfilment.

He bent down and kissed her mouth, sucking on her soft lips then used his tongue to stimulate the inside of her mouth. 'I can give you so much more if you want me to,' he told her.

And when she nodded he knew she understood exactly what he meant.

When he started to fuck her again she responded without restraint. Everything he did she responded to. It was almost as though she was fighting him to get every ounce of satisfaction from his cock. Tony now knew that she was a woman whose sexual inhibitions were being destroyed and replaced by an insatiable masochistic need.

As their fucking became a battle to reach sexual fulfilment Tony didn't know where her strength came from. It ended when they forced each other into orgasmic resignation.

It seemed like hours later and she was still lying beside him, making occasional sighs and whimpers. Tony had been studying her body, trying to decide what designs his wife would want to tattoo on her pristine white flesh. He had already decided to have her nipples pierced twice. Once next to the Aureole for fitting a thick, studded pin and then again just on the end of her long nipples to take a thick ring. He brushed one nipple with his fingers and she moved her breast toward his hand. Then he stroked her tummy and she opened her eyes.

123456...9