Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And a lot more before you can be fisted he told himself.

He stroked her neck again and felt her muscles tighten. 'Now ask me to fuck you in your ass.'

She was silent for a moment. 'Please fuck me in the ass.'

'Please who?' Tony demanded.

'Master,' she told him.

'Say it then,' he commanded as he tightened his grip around the back of her neck.

'Please Master, fuck me in my ass,' she repeated.

'That's better. You must learn always to ask for whatever it is you want. I know there is a lot for you to learn if you really do want to enter my world, but you are an intelligent woman so I am expecting you to learn very quickly.

Tony moved behind her and undid his trouser flies and took them off. Then he removed his shirt, shoes and socks. One thing he detested was a man still half dresses when using a woman. At last, he said under his breath as he moved up to her bottom and aimed his cock head at her sphincter. She gasped when his hot flesh touched it, then she gasped again when he pushed through her sphincter muscle. It surprised him. So easy, so beautifully easy, he whispered to himself. Now let's see how you take all of my cock up your rectum. He gripped the handles on either side of the board and pulled himself into her ass hole.

Julie whimpered and gasped. No. Oh God, Master, please stop' She cried out several times as he went further into her. 'Oh God, Master...it hurts.'

As he pushed further into her rectum he knew his stud pierced cock was hurting her. He could feel the resistance and knew she was desperate to stop him. But Tony knew that the bondage that was restraining her from making any movement of her body to resist him was being countered by the even stronger wish in her mind to submit to him.

Moments later just as he entered fully into her bowels he heard her cry of surrender.

'Fuck...fuck....Oh, God..... Master....it's...it's...such an....an... amazing feeling.'

He had to agree, it was an outstanding feeling. Her ass was beautifully soft as he pressed his hips tight against the plump flesh. It had been so easy to drive every inch of his hard, throbbing shaft all the way into her. He held himself still waiting for the inevitable clenching of her rectal muscles. When it came he was pleased with how strong they were. Then he withdrew completely from her. Her ass hole remained open, inviting another penetration. Adding some more oil to his cock and her ass hole, he slipped into her again, lunging all the way and this time driving his full length into her until he again crushed his hips against her plump, responsive buttocks.

'Yesss....., Ooooo...., Aaarrrr,' she wailed. Half a dozen times Tony humped himself against her. Then he began buggering her, building up his pleasure as her ass hole became the sole object of his lust. Her wails stimulated his mind and his body responded with increased ferocity.

Julie suddenly went silent and even bound as she was her head come up and then a massive shudder swept through her body immediately followed by a crushing contraction around his cock. She gulped for air and then screamed.

Tony had heard women scream like it many times but Julie's scream gave him particular pleasure and he hoped he'd enjoy hearing it many more times. Her rectal muscles relaxed slightly and he gave her half a dozen more thrusts. Then his balls contracted and the intense ache in his cock was released with an explosion of spunk deep into her bowels.

She screamed again as her body tried in vain to react against the tightly buckled straps. Her hips convulsed and her buttocks clenched and her anal muscles contracted again, this time locked around his cock for several seconds. Tony knew that she had no control over the way her body was responding to the buggering she had just been given.

Three minutes later. slowly, reluctantly Tony withdrew from her. After another five minutes, he released her from the bench and carried her exhausted body into the restroom and laid her on the bed. He knew she ached almost everywhere as a result of the way her body had fought against the tight strapping restraining it.

He put a thick towel under her ass to absorb his spunk that was oozing from her bottom. When he covered her with a sheet she took hold of his hand and squeezed it.

'Are the orgasm's always so incredibly intense when you have sex in your world.'

Tony look at her lovely face and remembered just how intense all her orgasms had been. 'Yes Julie, in my world, that is exactly what the women expect.'

Tony left her resting while he cleaned the leather and put the board away. He thought about her. She'd had quite an introduction to his world of sadomasochism, way outside anything he knew she'd ever experienced. He wondered what her thoughts were. He knew what his thoughts were. He was more than just hoping she wanted to enter his world. He was enjoying her so much she just had to agree to enter his world.

When he looked into the restroom she was standing up in front of the mirror holding her buttocks in her hands and pulling them about.

'You bottom look gorgeous,' he told her. It was gorgeous. Her whole body was perfect for what he had planned for her. Her legs were long with well-proportioned mature thighs nicely separated by her exceptionally well-developed pelvic bone structure. Firm flesh covered her shoulders and arms with no sign of flabbiness. Already the bruising from the whipping he'd given her buttocks had come out and would probably be gone in a week, another indication of the tone of her body. Tony again wonder if he could find anything wrong with her.

She turned toward him. 'What have you done to me?' she asked as she moved toward him.

He let her come right to him until he felt the pressure of her breasts on his chest. 'I did what you wanted me to do to you. And you experienced your first orgasms from extreme anal stimulation.'

'My husband never made me come like that when he fucked my ass, so what did you do to make me come like that?'

'Didn't he ever put you in really tight bondage?'

'No, he bent me over the chest at the end of the bed and cuffed my wrists and ankles but I could still move about.'

'Because I made it impossible for you to move your body, the harder I fucked your ass the more your carnal desires were concentrated into your vaginal and anal muscles, making them work much harder than they would if the rest of your body had been free to respond.' Tony put his hands on her hips and held them tight. 'That's the way you will always get the most intense orgasms. That's the way you want it, isn't it, Julie?'

As she gazed into his eyes Tony knew her answer before she even said it.

'Yes Tony, that's the way I want it.'

Her expression also told him how much she wanted it. 'Take a shower and make your face up,' he told her. 'I'll see you upstairs. There is someone I want you to meet.'

He turned before she could reply because he knew his comment would have unnerved her.

Chapter 9

An hour later when Julie emerged from the playroom she felt totally relaxed because she had found the bathrobe hanging behind the door. She'd put it on because the thought of meeting someone for the first time while totally nude was not something she really wanted to do.

When she saw Tony's expression she knew he was not pleased with her.

'Did I tell you to put that on?'

'No Master.'

'Then take it off.'

'But Master you said you wanted me to meet someone. I.... I can't without something on.'

Tony was now much nearer and reaching for the tie pulled it undone. He then slapped her face, not hard, but it was the first time anyone had slapped her face. 'Obedience,' he told her firmly.

Cowed by the slap, obediently but reluctantly Julie dropped the bathrobe to the floor.

'Don't make me slap you again.' he told her.

Then he opened a jewellery box on the table and removed a choker of solid black metal. When he held it up to show it to her Julie looked at it in amazement. It wasn't like any choker she had seen. It wasn't just because it was black, it was hinged with a padlock holding the two halves together. Yet there was something about it that she found mesmerizingly erotic.

'You will wear this for the remainder of the weekend,' he told her as he placed it around her neck and closed the padlock, which now hung in the centre of her throat.

Julie put her hand to her throat and felt the lock and then the smooth, broadband of metal around her neck. 'Why have I got to wear it?'

'When you fully commit yourself to my lifestyle I will give you a more elaborate one to signify to everyone that you are a submissive masochist. This will give you a feeling for wearing the real thing.'

A submissive masochist, Julie repeated the words to herself as she fondled the choker. A submissive masochist is that what I really am, she asked herself.

At that moment in her thoughts, Tony clipped a chain lead to the padlock. 'Now you're ready to meet my wife.'

His wife. The idea that Tony was married hadn't entered her head. 'Your wife!' she exclaimed.

Tony was already pulling gently on the lead and Julie was too bewildered to resist as she followed him into the lounge and up to the chair where Tony's wife was sitting.

'Here she is my dear.'

As Charlotte slowly rose Julie found herself speechless. First, the shock that Tony was married and then the shock that his wife was such an incredibly beautiful woman.

'So, you are my husband's new project,' she stated before kissing Julie on her lips. 'I'm Charlotte.' she then told Julie.

Julie was now suffering the added shock of the gentle touch of Charlotte's hands on her bare shoulders and the equally gently kiss of her soft, warm lips.

Then, as the contrast between her own naked body and the elegantly dressed Charlotte entered her bewildered mind, Julie hesitantly folded her arms behind her back to present herself.

'Oh Tony, she is quite delightful.'

'Turn around,' commanded Tony. 'I want my wife to see all of your voluptuous body.'

Julie turned slowly. It must be the collar and chain, she told herself, trying to understand why she had lost all concern for the bewildering situation she was in. Perhaps it was because Tony's wife seemed to be so unconcerned about her being naked. Facing Charlotte again Julie saw her smile and then she was gently stroking her cheek and Charlotte's gentle stroking of her cheek went straight to her crotch.

While Tony held the chain, Julie found herself powerless to object to the intimacy of Charlotte's hands caressing her breasts. She had no previous experience of another woman touching them. For years, only herself and her husband had touched them. And Norman's hands had been rough and demanding. Charlotte's hands were so soft and gentle.

'Her nipples are quite amazing,' stated Charlotte after having fondled both of them for over a minute.

'I knew you'd like them,' replied Tony. 'Do you agree they are long and thick enough for a double piercing?'

As Julie heard them discussing her as if she wasn't there she remembered Tony had made the same suggestion to her. Now though, with the stimulation Charlotte was giving her nipples she allowed the idea to slide around in her head.

'Hum, yes I do. A stud at the base and a ring hanging from the tip. Nice thick gold ones.'

Would that be so bad, though Julie, if it's what Tony wants?

'What do you think Sweetie?'

Julie hadn't been expecting Charlotte to ask her and for a moment she didn't know what to say.

Then she saw Charlotte was speaking to her again. 'A nice thick gold pin just here.' As she said it Charlotte squeezed the base of both of Julie's nipples.

It gave Julie such a delicious feeling that almost unknowingly she nodded.

Then Charlotte flicked the tip of both nipples.

Julie gasped with the sensual thrill it gave her.

'Wouldn't they look just gorgeous with a thick gold ring right through the tip of each nipple?'

With her body now throbbing and the sound of Charlotte's softly spoken suggestions ringing in her head, almost unthinking Julie nodded again.

'Did you nod Sweetie?' Charlotte's fingers rolled both nipples between them. 'You did, didn't you Sweetie'

Julie whispered. 'Yes.'

'There Tony. Julie has agreed that her breasts would be even more beautiful with a ring and a pin through both nipples.'

Oh God, thought Julie, what am I agreeing to.

Charlotte moved into Julie put both hands on her cheeks and kissed her. She held their lips together for several seconds.

Julies mind spun with the intimacy of the moment and her imagination of what a ring and a pin in her nipples would look like. Released from Charlotte's kiss Julie's head was spinning with so many confusing emotions. She reached out for her to prevent herself from collapsing. Immediately she felt Charlotte's arms around her and then her soft voice in her ear.

'I know Sweetie, soon we'll be alone and I can kiss you again.'

Now, with her mind totally confused, as Julie pulled away from Charlotte she heard Tony's voice.

'Charlotte can do it now Julie. She is fully trained and experienced in piercing and tattooing.'

Hearing Tony's voice Julie turned to him. She had wanted to protest but the subtle way that Charlotte had introduced the idea into her mind and then remembering everything he had done to her and the orgasms he had given her made her refusal impossible. Somehow, she knew both of them understood.

'Can I have her now?'

'Of course, you can my dear.'

Even though Julie heard their brief conversation she hardly comprehended it until she saw Tony hand the end of the chain to his wife. Was Charlotte going to pierce her nipple right now?

'Treat her gently, she has to go back to work on Monday.'

'She'll be fine.'

Julie saw Charlotte turn to her. 'You come with me, Sweetie. I want to know all about your little sister.'

As Julie followed Charlotte the feeling of submission she got from being on the end of a chain even surpassed the qualms in her tummy over the comment Charlotte had made about her sister. Why, she wondered, had my husband never put a collar and chain on me?

The room she was led into was a beautiful, femininely furnished lounge.

'This is my little playroom sweetie,' Charlotte told her. 'Come and sit here.' Charlotte patted the seat right next to where she had sat on a large settee. Almost before Julie had settled Charlotte pulled the chain and drew her closer. As their eyes met Julie wanted Charlotte to kiss her again. For a moment she didn't know where to put her hands, then she felt Charlotte's gentle pull on her lead and they were kissing. She felt Charlotte's tongue pressed against her lips. As she allowed Charlotte's tongue into her mouth she put her arms around her.

'Uuuuummm.'

As Julie felt as well as heard the low sound that Charlotte made she was no longer able to resist her own feelings and deepened the intensity of the kiss.

Minutes later Julie was leaning back, breathless from the intensity of her feelings.

'You are a wonderful kisser.' Charlotte told her.

But I've never kissed a woman before. I'm not a lesbian, she told herself. So why was it so wonderful. Then she saw Charlotte looking intently at her and realized she must have seen the concerned look on her face.

'Don't worry Sweetie, kissing another woman doesn't make you a lesbian. Anyway, Tony wouldn't allow it.'

Suddenly Julie relaxed and remembered what Charlotte had told her and wondered how she even knew she had a sister. 'You wanted to know about my sister.' Then she regretted even mentioning her sister.

It was several seconds before Charlotte asked her. 'What is your sister's name?'

'Alice.'

'How old is Alice?'

Thirty-eight, she's just four years younger than me.'

'And I'm sure she is just as beautiful.'

Julie had to think for a moment. Yes, her sister is beautiful and not just because she is my sister. 'Yes, Alice is a lovely woman.'

'Not married?'

'No,' Julie remembered all the times she had asked her sister about boyfriends. 'I don't even remember any boyfriends.'

Charlotte put her arm around Julie's bare shoulder and drew her closer. 'I bet you had lots of boyfriends before you got married.' Unexpectedly she quickly kissed Julie. 'Didn't you. I bet you were a very naughty girl.'

'I was a bit,' she admitted.

'So little sister hasn't had a boyfriend. What does she do, where does she work.?'

Slowly Julie told Charlotte everything about her sister. She even did her best to describe her sister's looks. 'Just a couple of inches shorter. Slimmer than me but she has a nice bust line.' she told Charlotte. 'No, I've seldom seen her wearing any make up.' she told her when pressed for more information. 'Probably because of her job in the confines of the university library.' she suggested to Charlotte.

'Do you think she's happy?'

'Oh yes, Alice has a good sense of humour. We're always laughing when we are together.'

Julie was by now sitting very close to Charlotte, their eyes only a few inches apart, and Charlotte was holding both of Julie's hands in a comfortable grip.

'What have you told Alice about Tony?'

This was a question Julie knew was coming, yet it took her a moment before answering. 'Only what he looks like and a bit about where he lives.'

'Nothing else?'

'W.... e... l....l, I did tell Alice that I'd stayed overnight. But only after she pressed me. My sister always gets things out of me in the end,' she added. Then she realised what she'd said. She'd almost told Charlotte that she'd had sex with her husband.

'It's all right Sweetie,' assured Charlotte as she drew Julie tight against her. 'I know all about it. It's all right, Sweetie.' The kiss that followed was long and succulent.

This time when the kiss ended Julie kept her arms around Charlotte and for a long moment, Charlotte looked into Julie's eyes. 'Sweetie,' cooed Charlotte. 'I think Alice would be very proud of you if you told her all about Tony.'

'Oh no, my sister mustn't know about me and Tony. She would go ballistic,' she added.'

Charlotte kissed her quickly. 'Oh, I don't think so Sweetie,' she whispered as she stroked her face. 'I want to meet Susan. I want to take care of your sister.'

The idea of Charlotte and Susan together confused Julie.

Then Charlotte kissed Julie again. Slowly she ended the kiss and looked into Julie's eyes. 'You don't want to worry about your little sister anymore, do you, Sweetie?

Julie heard Charlotte's words, felt the nearness of her and wondered how Charlotte knew she had been so worried about Susan. What did it really matter if Susan found out what Tony really was? And if Tony's lovely wife could take care of her, why am I worrying what Susan would do if she found out. Oh, God. Charlotte was making it all sound so easy.

Charlotte broke her reverie. 'I want you to tell Susan that Tony wants to meet her and has invited her for the weekend. Will you do that Julie? Will you ask your little sister to come here next weekend to meet Tony and let me take care of her?'

Bring Susan to meet Tony. Why not, she told herself. Charlotte has said that she will take care of her. That I won't have to worry about Susan finding out about Tony and me. Julie looked at Charlotte and trusted her.

'Yes Charlotte, I'll tell Susan that Tony has invited her for the weekend.' before Charlotte could say anything July reached for her and kissed her hungrily.

Charlotte allowed her to continue for over a minute. Then, just before she broke the contact between them Charlotte moved a hand onto Julie's bare breast. When the kiss ended Julie looked down as she felt Charlotte's hand fondling her breast and realize it felt quite wonderful.

'Julie,' a soft voice brought her back to the moment.

She looked up into Charlotte's eyes.

'You have beautiful breasts, Sweetie,' Charlotte told her. 'I think you're ready to have those gorgeous nipples pierced.'

1...456789