Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Julie placed her hand over Charlotte's as she remembered her agreement to have them pierced. Then she nodded. 'Yes,' she whispered, knowing the commitment she would also be making to Tony by having her nipples pierced.

Charlotte stood up and taking hold of Julie's lead gave it a gentle tug. 'Up you get Sweetie. We're going to my studio.

Chapter 10

When Julie phoned Alice on Wednesday evening Julie realised that she'd spent all of Monday and Tuesday and most of Wednesday in a dream.

'Can you come and see me tonight night?' Was the next thing she asked after their usual greeting?

When it was agreed and Julie put the phone down only two things were on her mind. She had to tell her sister that she was invited to spend the weekend with Tony. It was what she had promised Charlotte she would do and Charlotte had told her not to worry about her being married to Tony and that she would take care of Alice. Julie trusted Charlotte as once again she felt the throb in her breasts that reminded her how easily and almost painlessly Charlotte had pierced her nipples.

Tony had really been the reason she had agreed to have her nipples pierced because of the incredible desire she now had to please him and become the woman he wanted to make her. It was no longer just about satisfying the needs left by her husband. Tony had created different needs in her mind and her body. More consuming and demanding needs than her husband had ever created.

Julie shuddered and wanted to touch herself, but touching herself was not allowed and she didn't want to disappoint Tony. Instead, she opened the buttons of her blouse and look down at her adorned nipples.

Yes, they were different, she agreed with herself. But it was the thick rings hanging from both nipples, right at the very tip that still amazed Julie the most. Even more than the horizontal stud inserted through the base of both nipples. They looked silvery but Tony had told her they would be replaced with gold ones when the piercing healed properly. If only they didn't itch. If only they didn't make her nipples show through her clothes. If only her breasts weren't so big.

Alice arrived exactly on time, as she usually did. After Julie had restrained their usual breast crushing hug and poured the wine and settled her sister down in her usual chair she relaxed slightly.

'Well?' As usual, Julie knew that Alice was immediately going to pump her for every detail.

'Well what,' Julie replied in her usual way. But this time she knew there were some things that she had to tell her sister.

'Sis, please, out with it.'

'Well first, I spent the weekend with Tony. He has an amazing house, Alice. There are about six bedrooms, a study, a gym, all beautifully furnished........'

'Julie.'

Her sister's raised voice stopped Julie short. 'And you have been invited to stay with him this weekend,' she almost blurted it out. It wasn't exactly how she wanted to extend Tony's invitation, but it shut her sister up for a moment. And it wasn't exactly Tony's invitation, she admitted to herself, more her promise to Charlotte. As she looked at her sister gilt hit her. Oh God, what have I agreed to?

'Well, this is quick.,' responder Alice. 'You two really must be serious. Yes, I'm free this weekend and I'd love to come and meet Tony. He must be quite an amazing man,' she added.

Right up until Friday evening, Julie's mood had alternated between excitement at again being with Tony, apprehension at having to make a final decision about entering his world permanently, anxiety about Charlotte and her sister and concern that her pierced nipples remained almost constantly erect and very sensitive.

With Charlotte standing behind him Tony greeted them warmly, kissing Julie tenderly on her lips. When July introduced Tony, he took Alice's hand and kissed the back for a few seconds.

Charlotte had told Julie not to worry about her being introduced to her sister. 'Just make out you've never met me,' she had told her. Julie hadn't liked the idea of being underhand to her sister, she had never been underhand to her sister before. So, when Tony turned toward Charlotte and introduced her as a very close friend, Julie kissed her on her cheek mumbled how pleased she was to meet her.

When Charlotte greeted Alice with an embrace and kisses on both cheeks Julie did wonder just what would happen when her sister found out that Charlotte was Tony's wife.

Tony put his arm around Julie and led everyone into the lounge. This is all so normal though, Julie, as she sat down facing Susan and Charlotte while Tony served glasses of wine to everyone and poured himself a whisky. Susan has made herself look quite stunning with the dress and makeup she was wearing. What Julie didn't want, was her sister asking awkward questions.

Fortunately, Tony broke the silence. 'It is a real pleasure to meet you Alice because I have become very fond of your sister.' Then he took Julie completely by surprise and kissed her full on her lips.

A whole week without Tony had been very hard for Julie and she responded enthusiastically.

Moments after the kiss ended Julie saw the shocked look on her sister's face. Then she saw Charlotte put an arm around her sister's shoulder and whisper something to her that brought a smile to Susan's face and Julie felt compelled to apologize.

'Sorry, Alice we haven't seen each other for a whole week.'

'Oh, I think your sister understands, don't you, Sweetie?'

Oh God, she called her Sweetie and Julie tried not to show her surprise.

''Of course, I do,' agreed Alice. 'How long have you known my sister Tony?

Tony turned to Julie. 'Three weeks is it.'

'Yes, it's only three weeks.'

After another ten minutes during which Alice and Tony asked each other questions and Charlotte kept her arm around her shoulder and asked Alice her own questions, a woman came into the room and told Tony that the meal was ready to serve.

During the meal and most of the evening, Julie was pleased to see Charlotte and her sister were often in intimate conversation. She didn't mind, it was good to know her sister had someone to talk to and she had Tony to herself.

Much later, when Charlotte announced that she and Alice were leaving, Julie realised that perhaps she should have paid more attention to Charlotte and her sister.

'Don't worry about your sister,' Tony told her when she turned to him after they left the room. 'Charlotte is going to take good care of her.'

'Where are they going?'

'Charlotte is taking Alice to her room to spend the night together,' he told her.

Julie was flabbergasted. 'What!'

'You really should have watched them more closely,' he scolded. 'Within minutes of meeting her, Charlotte and I knew your sister was a natural.'

'A natural.'

'Yes, Julie. Just as you are a natural masochist so your sister is a natural lesbian.'

Julies put her hand to her mouth. 'Oh God no!'

'As you told me. At her age, she's never had a boyfriend. All her time spent with books.' Tony paused and looked into Julie's eyes. 'Surely you had your suspicions?'

'Alice a lesbian,' Julie was incredulous. 'Alice a lesbian, she never said anything to me about liking girls.'

'It happens with some women. It's something they can deny for years and end up cranky old spinsters. You should be pleased, Charlotte knows how to help Alice accept what she is. She will also help her get over all those years of denying she is a lesbian.'

'Oh My God,' repeated Julie. Then, as she stared at Tony and remembered how Charlotte had kissed her, she asked. 'Is Charlotte a lesbian?'

Tony chuckled. 'Charlotte is a lot of things, my dear, heterosexual, lesbian, bisexual, submissive, dominant, she can be whatever she needs to be for the situation.'

Julie remembered the kisses they had shared and thought she understood what Tony meant.

'Julie, you no longer have to worry about your sister finding out about you and your decision to enter my world.

Alice was still Julie's main concern. 'What will Charlotte do to Alice?'

Tony stroked Julie's hair. 'First Charlotte will help Alice accept that she is a lesbian and then she will train her to use her newly discovered lesbian desires for their joint pleasure.' Tony continued to stroke Julies hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. 'Much like I am going to train you to use your masochistic needs for my pleasure. Now present yourself, I want to see how your nipple piercings are healing.'

Julie had prepared herself for this moment. All week she had practised her three positions in front of the biggest mirror in her house. On Thursday she had her body waxed with special attention to her genitals and anal crack. On Friday she had chosen the blouse and skirt to wear and practised removing them for the best effect when revealing her enhanced breasts. She couldn't wear the jumper she first chose, it was just too rough against her nipples.

It was now easy for her to stand with her feet shoulder-width apart with her arms folded tight behind her back. After he had kept her there for nearly fifteen minutes while he sat drinking another glass of whisky, she saw him smile.

'Remove your blouse.'

Julie did as she had practised. Slowly she unbuttoned the blouse, slid it over her shoulders and let it fall down her body. As it slid off her hands she again folded her arms tight behind her back, even arching her back a little to emphasise her breasts and her permanently engorged nipples.

When Tony's stood up and his hands touched her breasts, Julies was unable to stop the tremble that went down her back. Then, when he stroked each nipple she gasped with the intensity of all the pent up feeling inside her.

'You are healing very well,' he stated. Then gave each nipple a gentle squeeze and a twist.

'Oh, God Tony.' She was unable to keep the rule of silence.

Tony chuckled. 'That nice is it?'

'Yes, Master.'

'The piercings have made your nipples much more sensitive.'

Julie nodded. 'Do you like them, sir?'

Tony fondled each nipple for a few seconds. 'They are definitely more attractive with the ring and the stud in them.' He slid his hands all over both of Julie's breasts then took her right breast in both hands, squeezed it gently as he looked into her eyes then bent down and took the nipple into his mouth.

The incredible sensation of his hot mouth engulfing her sensitive nipple almost brought Julie to her knees. Somehow, she retained her position, while tightening her hold of her arms until it was almost painful. When he moved his hands to her other breast and again took the nipple into his mouth, Julie's legs nearly gave way under her, but somehow, she stopped herself making no more than a low moan.

Moments later and he stood up.

'Have you masturbated?'

It took her a few seconds to reply. 'Oh God, no Master.'

He studied her face for a few moments. 'No, I don't think you have.' He continued to caress her breasts for nearly a minute sending increasing feelings of desire back and forth between her breasts and her pussy.

'Now remove your skirt.'

In her eagerness, Julie nearly forgot everything she'd practised.

When the skirt was on the floor Julie again presented herself to him.

He left her standing while he poured another whisky, then drank it very slowly while either sitting or walking around her.

'Display yourself,' he commanded.

For a moment the abrupt way he said it shocked her. Then as elegantly as she had practised Julie sank to her knees and with a couple of movements spread them so her vulva was just six inches from the carpet.

Again, Tony slowly drank another whisky while sitting just three feet in front of her.

Under his gaze, all she wanted to do was display her freshly waxed pussy as blatantly as she had seen herself in the mirror while practising in her bedroom.

When Tony stood up she half guessed what his next command would be. But instead, he finished his glass and she heard him filling it again.

When he sat she was surprised just how full his glass was and wondered how long it would take him to drink it

'Offer yourself.'

At last, she thought and moved her knees together. Still on her knees, she turned her back to Tony. I've practised doing this so many times she told herself, I've got to get it right. Slowly bent forward and put her right cheek on the carpet while keeping her arms at her side. She arched her back down until the pile of the carpet pressed into her breasts. Then she reached back and drew the cheeks of her ass apart. Doing so made her sensitive nipples brush against the carpet. Somehow, she stopped herself making a sound and wondered if the way she was displaying herself would help him drink his whisky quicker. Finally, she turned her head toward him.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could just see him sitting there and the glass was still half full.

After nearly five minutes Julie just wished Tony would say something. Keeping this position wasn't difficult, it was just so depraved.

Suddenly Tony stood up and she saw him pick up her skirt and blouse. 'Follow me.'

By the time Julie was on her feet Tony was halfway down the stairs to his studio and when she followed him into the room where she was first whipped, he was already undressing.

All he said was, 'Display.'

Immediately Julie was again on her spread knees with her hands behind her back and her crotch pressed forward.

'There is one thing you haven't done yet,' he told her. 'You will do it now.' As he said that Tony stepped up to her and rubbed the ring through the end of his circumcised cock against her lips.

Julie considered herself quite a good cock sucker. At least her husband had told her she was. What would Tony think, she wondered as she moistened her lips, kissed the ring on the end of his knob and then stroked her tongue all around his cock ring and the end of his cock. She found the feeling of the ring against her tongue quite surprising. She liked it and used her tongue to move the ring up and down. Then she parted her lips and pressed them against the end of Tony's cock like giving it a wet but gentle kiss.

She felt Tony's hands on her head, just like her husband did when he was enjoying her sucking his cock. But Tony's cock was much, much thicker than her husband and she had to open her lips much, much wider the take Tony's cock head into her mouth. But Julie was a determined woman and she had loved sucking her husband's cock. Perhaps she has just had the right sort of mouth as it was much easier than she had expected as his cock moved deeper and deeper into her mouth and pressed toward the back of her throat.

Why hadn't Tony made her suck his cock before, she wondered. She knew he obviously liked it by the way his knees were bending and his hands were holding her head tighter and tighter.

Oh God, I love this man's cock. The thought just came into her mind from nowhere. Now that knowledge was there, the feeling of love for Tony's cock, the desire to suck him off just got more intense.

Totally unexpectedly Tony withdrew his cock from her mouth.

'Offer,' he demanded.

Without even thinking Julie took up her practised offer position and spread her ass wide. Oh God, will he fuck my cunt or my ass?

She only had moments to wonder before Tony drove his saliva covered cock all the way into her cunt. 'Oh, God! Yes.... yes.' The feeling of his cock so quickly right up there inside her was glorious.

Even the hard slaps on her buttocks brought cries of pleasure from her.

Twenty minutes later Tony climaxed and ejaculated long and deep in Julie's orgasm exhausted body.

Chapter 12

Julie woke with a start. For a moment she didn't know where she was or why she woke so abruptly. Then she felt her hand between her legs and quickly pulled it away. At the same time that she remembered everything, Tony had done to her. Trembling, she turned onto her back and threw the cover's off. Looking down her body at her breasts she saw her pierced nipples standing thick and firm. I did this for you, Tony, she told herself. With that thought came the certainty that even though he was married to Charlotte, she was ready to become part of his world. As soon as she had the right opportunity, she promised herself, she was going to tell him.

Nearly an hour later Julie entered the dining room hoping to find Tony there. He immediately turned to her. 'Good morning Julie.'

'Good morning Tony,' she responded as she went over to him, and despite his wife sitting beside him, she kissed him on the lips. That felt good, she thought.

Then she looked at Charlotte. 'Good morning Charlotte.'

Charlotte reached a hand toward her and beckoned. 'Good morning Sweetie.' Julie mover toward her and allowed Charlotte to kiss her on the lips. 'You look very satisfied with yourself.'

Does she call everyone Sweetie, she thought. 'Thank you.' She looked at Tony. This is all so strange. She knows her husband has been fucking me yet she doesn't seem to mind.

As Julie sat down opposite them she remembered Tony telling her that Alice was going to spend the night with Charlotte. Quickly she looked around for her sister.

'Where's Alice,' she asked.

'She's recovering.' Charlotte answered.

Recovering, what does that mean. 'Sorry Charlotte, what do you mean, she's recovering.'

Tony put his hand on hers. 'Remember how I let you recover after I whipped your ass.'

Of course, she remembered. 'Charlotte, what, you've whipped my sister's ass?'

When both of them laughed Julie didn't find anything funny. Then she felt Charlotte's hand tighten on hers.

'No Sweetie, I haven't whipped her ass, but if you like to think of it like that, I have whipped her mind.'

Julie put her other hand to her mouth as she tried to comprehend what she had heard.

'Sweetie, didn't you know? asked Charlotte. 'Your little sister had been a closet lesbian all her adult life. All I have done is open her mind to the realisation that she is a lesbian. That is what Susan is recovering from.'

Still with one hand on her mouth, the other in Charlotte's grip Julie slowly relaxed. 'When is she coming down for breakfast?

'Your sister won't be coming down today, Sweetie. There is still a lot she has to learn about herself.'

Julie's hand settled on the table as she tried to comprehend what Charlotte had done to her sister.

Then she heard Tony. 'Julie.'

She turned to him. 'Don't worry about Susan. My wife knows exactly what she is doing. By the end of the week, your sister will no longer be a closet lesbian. And you will no longer be a closet masochist. Do you understand what I'm saying?'

Julie only took a few seconds to fully understand all the implications of what Tony was saying. Slowly she nodded. 'Yes, I think I understand,' she told both of them.

Charlotte stood up, moved to Julie and whispered in her ear. 'Soon, Sweetie your little sister will be mine. All mine.' She then turned Julie's head and kissed her hard.

As Charlotte left the dining room Julie just sat without moving as she tried to absorb her kiss and what she has just told her.

When Tony stood up he had Julies lead in his hand. 'Lift your head,' he told her and clipped the chain to her collar.

Almost immediately Julie felt submissive. She didn't really know why, but having the chain attached to the collar made her feel incapable of making her own decisions.

'Up.' Tony gave the chain a slight pull. 'You have this morning's workout.' Tony's voice added to Julie's feeling of submissiveness. She obediently stood up and let him lead her on the end of the chain.

Tony had increased Julies exercise regime since her first time on his machines so this morning he added the rowing machine so she spent nearly an hour on them before he told her to shower.

Refreshed from her shower Julie was now obediently standing under the hanging wrist cuffs. 'Hands up.'

1...456789