Trained for Another Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she knew why she was reaching up to be given another flogging she found it impossible to refuse. This time, when her feet were anchored to the floor, with her legs wide apart she knew something different was coming.

When Tony showed the flogger to her she saw immediately that it was made from thin strips of leather. She could even smell it. Julie was now even more fearful than the first time she was flogged.

'You will find that this flogger is much more intense,' he whispered in her ear as Tony offered the fonds to her nose.

Slowly he trained it over her breasts, then her arms, then her thighs. Then he caressed her left buttock with it. Then her right buttock and instinctively Julie clenched her ass and pressed her crotch forward.

'You will soon be moving much more than that,' he told her. Seconds later Tony struck both her buttocks hard and her whole body jerked forward

'Lovely feeling, isn't it?'

Julie shook her head.

'No,' he answered for her. 'I'll do it again and then you tell me if you like it.'

She knew he'd flogged her ass harder and yet.... yet, it only hurt a little more.

'Was that a lovely feeling?'

Julie nodded. 'Yes,' she whispered. It had been more stimulating than hurtful.

'I am now going to flog you, everywhere, until you orgasm. Are you ready?'

Remembering the intense feelings her first flogging had given her, Julie nodded. Then she remembered Tony's instructions to always ask for what she wanted. 'Please Master I want you to flog until I orgasm.'

'Goood Girrrrl.' he growled at her. 'Ready?'

'Yes, Master.' She knew Tony was not doing it to hurt her. Not really hurt her. She already trusted him that much. She did know it was going to be painful but as the first strokes of the leather cut across her back she just hoped it wouldn't be painful for too long.

Julie screamed a few times and hated herself for it. She cried out the first time Tony flagged her breasts. The next time he worked her breasts she pushed her chest out and absorbed the sensation in silence.

That's fifty,' he told her. 'Now another fifty and you should be ready to orgasm.'

He started on her back with rapid, controlled, practices strokes of the leather fronds. Then her ass, then the backs of her legs, then down her flanks, both sides from shoulders to her knees. When Tony flicked the flogger over her breasts Julie couldn't suppress her whimpers or control the shudders that went up and down her body with each whipping.

When he flogged her stomach, she cried out. 'Oh, God! Oh God, please! Please Tony make me come.'

She felt the flogger moving in quick, hard flicks down her tummy, all around her hips, down, down. Julie's mind was now consumed with one thought, one all-consuming need. She strained to bend her knees in an effort to make her sopping cunt more available to the floggers leather fronds. When Tony aimed it directly on her genitals they were totally vulnerable between her widespread legs. Totally exposed to the strokes of the floggers leather braids.

Three, four, five times Tony flogged her cunt before Julie screamed and her body convulsed with an orgasm that she would remember for a very long time.

An hour later Julie had showered, done her hair and made her face up. As she looked at herself in the mirror she knew her face was made up differently. She had applied more eye shadow than usual. She had made her lips appear fuller, more sensual and she had applied three coats of gloss. She liked it and hoped Tony would also. To Julie, it reflected how she now felt about herself. No more indecision. The flogging she had just received had given her the most wonderful, the most intense orgasm she had ever had and Julie knew nothing less would ever satisfy her again. As she looked at herself in the mirror she saw her firm breasts with her large, thick nipples adorned with their rings and pins and remembered what it had felt like when Tony flogged them. Instinctively her hands went to them and as she held her breasts she thought of what she was going to say to make her commitment to Tony's sadomasochistic lifestyle.

Over lunch, July made her commitment to Tony and after lunch, she learnt more of what she had committed herself to. Some of the things Tony told her about the places he would take her to, the men she would meet and what she would be subjected to were very scary.

'You are a natural masochist,' Tony told her. 'But before I take you that far, Charlotte and I will train your mind and your body until you are ready to enter fully into my sadomasochistic world.

She trusted Tony and if Charlotte was also helping her, Julie relaxed a bit. Then she remembered that her sister had been with Charlotte. 'Where are Charlotte and Susan?' she asked.

'I expect they are still in Charlotte's playroom.'

Julie remembered Charlotte's playroom. 'When will I see Susan?'

'I expect Charlotte will have her ready in a few days.'

'What do you mean by ready, Tony?'

'Knowing what Charlotte is doing to her, when you see your sister again she will be, what can I say, different.'

With a gasp, Julie's hand went to her mouth and she stared in disbelief at Tony. 'Wh... wh... what is she doing to her?'

'You'll find out the next time you see her. Now I want you back in the studio.'

Julie was bound to the St. Andrews cross where Tony had left her over an hour ago. Before leaving he had spent over an hour caressing her with his hands, then the leatherette flogger before whipping her with a single tail to drawer her final orgasm. 'Not a sound.' he had told her before starting with her breasts, even though she was fully gagged.

At first, her mind had struggled at being secured in such a totally unfamiliar position. Being told to be silent hadn't helped when he had started to caress her. She loved his hands on her body. She loved the intimacy of his fingers around her nipples, his palms touching her tummy, his hands stroking her buttocks and caressing the fleshy, sensitive insides of her thighs. She made a quiet whimper when his hand settled over her spread crotch and immediately regretted it when she saw the stern look on his face. Somehow, she controlled her breathing but not her trembling when he made her come.

Then he had used the leatherette flogger and she knew he was displeased with her response when it drew another orgasm from her. When Tony showed her the single tail she remembered the one her husband had used. She instinctively knew there would be a big difference in the way Tony was going to use it upon her body. Despite the flogging Tony had given her, at first the pain of the single tail had been intense, then it turned into something else and she had accepted it, finally welcoming its unexpected pleasure, then enjoying its intimacy.

Finally, her orgasm was drawn from her. Then, Tony fucked her with his fantastic cock. Afterwards, he kissed her hard and left her on the cross to recover.

An hour later and she could still feel those final strokes of the whip and she knew she was now fully committed to her new lifestyle.

Chapter 13

After Charlotte induced Susan's first cataclysmic orgasm she removed the restraints from Susan's wrists and ankles then left her to recover while she prepared the bed in the next room. Then she helper Susan into the bed she had prepared for her. With Susan on one side, Charlotte joined her on the other side. With the light turned out she turned toward Susan, placed an arm around her middle and kissed her cheek.

With a long, low sigh Susan stretched herself and placed her hand onto Charlotte's arm.

Charlotte squeezed her. 'I want you to sleep now Sweetie,' she whispered in her ear. 'We have a busy day tomorrow.'

Charlotte stayed awake until she was certain Susan was deep asleep. Having Julie's sister in bed with her was what Charlotte had looked forward to from the first moment she saw her.

The following morning when Charlotte woke she felt Susan spooned right up to her back and her arm around her waist.

Moments later Susan kissed her cheek. 'Thank you, Charlotte,' she whispered.

Charlotte turned over toward her and saw the big, beautiful smile on Susan's face. 'Oh, Sweetie,' she whispered. 'You really didn't know, did you?'

She saw Susan shake her head, 'No, no.... I didn't know anything about me being a lesbian.'

'Well, you are, Sweetie and probably have been all your adult life, perhaps ever since puberty. That's when most girls start to have lesbian thoughts.'

She saw the confused look on Susan's face.

'Don't you even think about it, Sweetie? I'm going to teach you things that are going to amaze you.'

After a light breakfast, Charlotte took Susan back into her playroom. She starter by first allowing Susan to watch as she removed her housecoat and was pleased with the look on her face at the sight of a naked woman's body. 'Do you like my body Sweetie?' she asked her as she slowly caressed herself.'

Susan nodded.

'Come here Sweetie. I want you to caress me, just like this. It's what all women like their lesbian partners to do for them.'

For over twenty minutes under Charlotte's guidance, Susan caressed and kissed the whole of Charlotte's body at the same time expressing the newfound pleasure it was giving her.

'Now kiss me,' she told her, knowing exactly Susan's state of mind.

The kiss Susan gave Charlotte was long, succulent and deeply satisfying for both of them. When Charlotte moved Susan onto the black latex sheet she reach up with her arms and spread her legs wide.

'No Sweetie, not this time,' Charlotte told her. Then she kissed her and started to return the caressing she had received. She told her how lovely her face was, how beautiful her grey eyes were, how soft her lips were, how firm her breasts were, how exciting it was to suckle her large nipples. As she caressed her thighs she told her how soft and smooth her skin was. Then she told her how beautiful her pussy was while stroking it with the palm of her hand.

As Susan orgasmed her vaginal juices soaked Charlotte's fingers.

'That was beautiful, wasn't it, Sweetie?'

Susan nodded and Charlotte knew there was still so much more this totally inexperienced lesbian had to learn before she would be ready for the purpose Charlotte had for her.

During the morning Susan was introduced to receiving cunnilingus. When Charlotte lay on her back on the black latex sheet and spread her legs Susan quickly settled herself between them and with occasional glances up at Charlotte, as if for assurance she was doing it right, proved she was quite capable of giving a good oral masturbation.

'Now a reward for you,' Charlotte told her.

Charlotte soon had Susan on her back. Her wrists were restrained but this time her ankles were restrained to posts that Charlotte had attached to the side of the bed. Now her legs were not only spread wide they were also stretched up above her. In her hand, Charlotte held a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator with a big, white head.

'I think you will find this amazing Sweetie,' cooed Charlotte as she switched it on and gently touched Susan's already excited clitoris.

As Susan's hips jumped off the latex sheet Charlotte whispered in her ear. 'Is this my cunt?'

'Yes,' gasped Susan.

Charlotte placed the Hitachi on her left nipple. Susan twisted away. 'Don't move away Sweetie, she told her as she pressed the vibrator harder against the nipple.

'Oh God,' cried Susan.

'I know Sweetie, but it's my nipple, isn't it, Sweetie?

'Yes... yes,' gasped Susan.

When Charlotte touched it against Susan's right nipple she nearly stayed perfectly still. 'It's...it's your nipple,' she cried out.

'I know it is Sweetie. They are both mine.' Charlotte pressed the vibrator harder.

'Oh, God! Yes, yes, they are both yours,' she desperately cried out.

'Good Girl, now your reward.'

Charlotte gave Susan six rewards, each leaving her body shaking uncontrollably.

In the morning two days later, Alice was again restrained on the black latex sheet. Fitted over her clitoris was a thin glass vacuum flask. Inside it, the engorged clitoris had been sucked out of its hood until it was pressed against the metal ring around the end of the tube. The continuous pumping sound and the rhythmic movement of the glass vacuum tube indicated that the vacuum inside the tube was being constantly maintained. A wire extended from the end of the tube.

Alice's nipples had taken on a blood-engorged appearance inside the glass vacuum tube attached to each one. A wire extended from each tube and all three wires ran down to a box on the bed between Alice's legs. Her wrist and ankle bondage were just loose enough to allow her legs and her arms in fact her whole body to tremble freely.

Alice's face had a slightly strained look on it. Not a pained look, more an expectant look. The look of someone who was enjoying something yet wasn't getting quite enough of what they were enjoying. Her eyes were wide open and she kept blinking, which added to that expectant look.

There was a sheen of perspiration covering her whole body adding to the eroticism of the situation she was in. She had been like this for over two hours.

Apart from the consistent pumping of the vacuum, the only other sound was Alice's breathing and the almost continuous soft whimpers she was making. There were also the headphones that Alice was wearing. In the headphones, Susan was hearing wallpaper music interrupted every ten minutes by the voice of Charlotte telling her how her body was going to use by other lesbians for their sexual pleasure. Charlotte's voice was asking her questions that prompted her to stop her whimpering and respond with simple words.

'Yes Mistress, I will Mistress. My breasts are yours, Mistress. My body is yours, Mistress. I'm a lesbian whore Mistress. My cunt is yours, Mistress. Yes, I will Mistress. I'm your lesbian whore Mistress. My orgasms are all yours, Mistress.'

All the while electrical stimulations were being fed to her nipples and her clitoris that held her in a state of almost orgasmic ecstasy. But not quite.

It was only when the lights were switched on as Charlotte entered the room that all of this could be seen.

The effect on Alice was almost immediate. Nothing else changed except that the lights came on and Charlotte entered the room. Her eyes stopped blinking, her body started to tremble more and the sound of her breathing and her whimpering became more rapid.

Charlotte's appearance had also changed. Her legs wore long, black latex stockings. Multiple suspenders attached them to the red body corset which moulded itself around her breasts and modestly covered her crotch. On her feet were incredible high healed knee-high black leather boots, laced up the front. On her arms were long, black latex gloves. Charlotte's hair was pulled back and tied into a ponytail revealing all the contours of her face.

As she slowly approached, Alice's breathing recovered and her whimpering stopped. Almost as though her response to Charlotte approaching her was programmed. Now the sound of the vacuum pump could be heard more clearly. Charlotte reached out her latex-gloved right hand and stroked Alice's cheek. 'So beautiful,' she stated. Then she ran the back of the same hand over Alice's other cheek. 'All mine,' she stated. 'It's all mine, isn't it, Sweetie?'

Alice gave a slight nod of her head. ' Yes, Mistress Charlotte, my body is all yours.'

When Charlotte switched the box off then switched the vacuum pump off Susan's eyes closed and her body slumped onto the latex sheet.

'Sooosh,' she whispered as she twisted the vacuum tubes off her nipples. 'My, my, your nipples have grown Sweetie.' she stated. 'And they are both nine, aren't they?'

'Yes, Mistress Charlotte, both my nipples are now yours.'

'What are you now Alice?' Charlotte asked sternly.

'I'm a lesbian, Mistress.'

'Whose lesbian, are you?'

'I'm your lesbian, Mistress Charlotte.'

Charlotte stroked her cheeks again then lent forward and pressed her lips against Alice's. A moment later she leant back. 'So beautiful,' she stated as she moved her hands onto Alice's breasts and gently caressed them for a few seconds.

'So how many orgasms are you going to give me this time Sweetie,' she asked. Seven, eight,' she emphasised. 'No, you gave me seven last time so I know you will want to give me more this time.' Then she moved closer to Alice and stroked her face with both her latex glove hands. 'Oh Sweetie, you want to give me ten orgasms. Wow, that is a lot. That will really please me. Ten big orgasms.' Charlotte looked straight into Alice's wide-open eyes. 'Can you do that for me, Sweetie?'

Alice's eyes were wide open with a look of disbelief on her face. 'Ten orgasm's Mistress.'

'Yes Sweetie, I want you to give me ten orgasms.'

'Yes Mistress, ten orgasm's,' she repeated.

'And how would you like me to take your orgasms.'

Alice tried to look down.

Charlotte looked down then up at Alice. 'Down there. You want me to take your orgasms from my cunt?'

Yes Mistress, take them from your cunt.'

'Like I did yesterday?'

Alice nodded as much as she could.

'You want to lie on the latex sheet and come for me ten times?'

'Please Mistress.' Alice's reply was breathy in anticipation.

'Alice my dear, you are becoming a very naughty girl.' cooed Charlotte.

By this time Alice's clitoris had partly retreated back into its hood, but still leaving enough exposed for Charlotte to take between her fingers. There was no need for lubricant as her fingers were soaked in Alice's thick vaginal leakage. Almost as soon as Charlotte took Alice's clitoris between her fingers the first orgasm came and Alice screamed.

'It's my orgasm, isn't it, Alice?' demanded Charlotte.

Alice nodded until her breath recovered. 'Yes, mistress Charlotte it's your orgasm,' she eventually gasped.

'Another orgasm, sweetie?'

'Yes, Yes.' This time Alice's scream was more guttural'.

Charlotte's fingers brought Alice to seven more orgasms. Between them, she listened as Alice told her over and over again that she was a lesbian, that her body belonged to Charlotte. Her mouth, her lips, her tongue, her breasts, her nipples, her cunt and her clitoris. Especially her orgasms. All belonged to her mistress.

For the final three orgasm's that Alice had promised, Charlotte replaced her fingers with the Hitachi. As it drove the eighth orgasm from her Susan's cries were totally incoherent and remained that way through her ninth and tenth orgasms.

Even Charlotte was exhausted as she released Susan from her bondage and left her satiated body spread-eagled on the black silk sheet.

Chapter 14

This was the second time Tony had left Julie to recover on the St. Andrews Cross. When he knocked on the door of Charlotte's playroom she was expecting him and opened the door immediately. They kissed for several seconds before she closed the door behind them and with her arm around his waist, she led her husband toward the bed.

On the black silk sheet, Susan's naked body was spread-eagled on her back. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing steadily.

'She's still sleeping,' Charlotte told her husband.

It was the first time Tony had seen Susan naked. 'She is quite beautiful,' he stated after studying her for several seconds.

Charlotte tightened her arm around Tony's waist. 'Oh Tony, would you prefer her to Julie?'

He turned to her and kissed her cheek. 'No, Julie is something very special.'

'And that's what Susan is to me,' stated Charlotte.

When Tony returned to Julie he was impressed by how well she was coping with the strain she was under from being restrained for so long. Releasing her from the bondage Tony told her she had an hour before he expected her upstairs.

When Julie went upstairs she had no doubt in her mind what Tony's world of sadism was all about. She was also fully aware of how willingly her body always responded to the intensity of her pain-induced orgasm's. She was very happy with the decision she had made. Her house was already on the market, with a potential buyer, and the accountancy business was been sold to three of their employees.

1...456789