All Comments on 'Trained to Love'

by Windman1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Very well written and easily *****s. Makes you stop and think about all the possible missed opportunities in life because we're afraid to make the first move. Alas, been there, done that way too many times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep Dan and Zack loving each other -- their mutual loving happened so naturally here. Give either man (or both) a bit of sexy chest hair to caress and taste next time! Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the age difference and hot that Dan ended up breeding the young man…a dream…

annabellebritoannabellebritoabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed helping on this story with the author, who deserves all the credit. I do plan on doing some work for this story after I'm done with HeyAll the author. What does everyone think of maybe having a few illustrations for it?

Windman1Windman1about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks again Annabelle for the help on this story, it made authoring it that much more enjoyable. And I look forward to having some illustrations depicting the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindman1@Windman1
Average kind man likes romantic eroticism. Well and sex, I do like sex. Im mean thats what brought me here. I believe in being kind to people, we don’t have to have the same beliefs to treat each other with respect.