Training Camp Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason is distracted by Alex and tries to focus.
1.3k words
4.4
3.5k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gathered the team around him. Uncharacteristically he had forgotten what to say. They had just finished going over the strength training routine... what was next?

After a pause, Russel, the team captain, asked, "Is it cardio time?"

Jason caught himself and nodded. "Yes, you're right. Sorry about that. Didn't get much sleep last night."

The team laughed started their warmup exercises. As they milled about the gym's rows of machines, Jason rubbed his eyes.

In the corner of the gym Alex sat with an outfielder and manipulated his shoulder. The player seemed comfortable and Jason could already see Alex's skills at work. She was as good as the physio company promised. The day before that player could barely lift his arm and she already managed to get him mobile. Jason's body relaxed for the first time that morning.

He watched her for a minute longer and then snapped his eyes back to his clipboard. He made a note of nothing, trying to look busy, and looked around the gym. Russel was looking at him, smiling: he must have noticed Jason staring at Alex. Great.

The last thing he needed was to be distracted, and he was already feeling exhausted. He had woken up suddenly the night before and could have sworn Alex was moaning in her room. The thought of her masturbating was enough to drive him wild, and now he had to deal with the memory of the sound too. He had tried not to look at her that morning but couldn't stop himself from gawking at the way her athletic tights hugged her legs.

Jason heard someone calling him from one of the offices and made his way to the back of the gym. Tom, camp manager, was sitting at his desk surrounded by paper.

"Jason! How are you this morning? Well rested?"

Jason sat across from Tom and shrugged.

"A man of few words, as always. I respect that. So, as you know, your contract is up this year."

"As it is every year."

Tom laughed. "Well, we need to make sure that the team is successful before we offer longer contracts, and I finally got approval from the board to offer you a full-time position here."

Jason was shocked. "What's the catch?"

"The Titans have to win a championship this year."

Jason nodded. "State or national?"

"If you manage to get the team to win at least the state championship you'll have a full-time job here for the next five years. No more traveling to take on contracts with other teams in the off-season, no more hotels, no more living out of a suitcase, and no more airports."

This was everything Jason had been hoping for. He couldn't think of what to say so he just nodded again. Everything was going exactly has he had hoped, exactly as he had planned.

"Don't let us down, Jason." Tom said and smiled.

Jason stood and went back into the gym.

He watched the team do their cardio and reviewed the plan for the rest of the day. The coach was coming to lead a strategy class in a few hours, which left just enough time for position-specific exercises. Everything was going exactly as Jason had scheduled.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and saw Alex and the outfielder.

"Tell him what you told me," she said. Alex could barely look at Jason. Maybe she had been masturbating in her room after all? Jason tried not to think about it.

"I think if I have one full day off my rotation will be back to normal. This happened last season and everything was fine." He looked embarrassed; players never liked to show signs of weakness when every workout influenced the final roster.

Jason looked at Alex. "What do you think?"

"Well, medically speaking he could force it and be able to run drills this afternoon. But I don't think it's a good idea if he doesn't."

"Okay then, you heard her. Hit the showers. Come listen to the coach this afternoon and then go rest."

Relief was visible on the player's face and he left the gym, massaging his arm.

Alex looked at Jason and then immediately back to the players in the gym. "Is there anything else I can do right now?" She asked.

Jason shook his head avoided her gaze.

"Oh, okay. I'll go do some paperwork then."

Was she disappointed? Angry? Jason couldn't tell, but her voice sounded different than usual. He watched her walk back to the office, her stride long and confident, and watched her glutes flex and her ass bounce as she walked away.

He blew the whistle and gathered the team once again.

----------------------

Jason was the last person back to the apartment that night. He'd stayed late to review exercises with a few players and was the last person to leave the gym, as he usually was. Taking advantage of the empty space he'd squeezed in a workout for himself; the opportunity presented itself so rarely.

He could hear quiet conversations in the other rooms; Alex must be on the phone. Did she have a boyfriend? Was she talking to him right now?

Jason tried not to think about it, but the thought of her being in love with someone, masturbating with him on the phone the night before, made him both jealous and aroused.

He was sweating in his running shorts and could feel his cock growing harder. Thankfully nobody was around and the shower was open; he took his chance.

He turned on the hot water and watched the mirror fog up. He breathed deeply, tried to regain focus, but couldn't stop thinking about Alex: the sounds he heard through the wall the night before, the mental image of her fucking someone else.

His cock was fully erect and he realized he was touching himself. He wanted it so badly he didn't even know he had started.

Steadying himself on the bathroom counter, he started to stroke harder and faster. In his mind, he imagined what Alex would be like in bed: her perky tits bouncing, the swollen curve of her ass under his hands.

He played out exactly what he would do to her right now, if he could, and imagined it over and over again:

She would be naked in the bathroom with him, sitting on the counter, her pussy at the edge of the sink. He would slide the tip of his cock along her wet slit, feeling her grow even more open with desire as he teased. He would run his tongue along her neck, her ear, her nipples, hear her moan like she did the night before.

She would start to beg and he couldn't hold back anymore; her hips would automatically guide him into her and his length could slide in so easily, feeling her squeeze around him as she contracted with pleasure.

He would hold her tight, pushing her down onto his cock, and feel her breathe heavily into his chest as she came over and over again.

Jason was stroking himself faster than he could ever remember stroking. It had been days since his last orgasm and he needed release. His pelvis pushed into his hand unconsciously as he fucked his fist, holding it on the edge of the sink where he had imagined Alex's pussy. His head throbbed, his veins turgid.

He was so painfully close. He thought about her again, imagining the noises she made the night before, the taste of her clit on his tongue, how she must have looked touching herself.

His orgasm was hard and deep, ropes of cum spurted into the sink as he held his breath, willing himself not to moan. All of his muscles contracted and relaxed as his hips bucked into his hand, spilling cum all over the basin of the sink and hitting the mirror.

As he released his cock, the door opened quietly behind him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Alex was in a towel with headphones in her ears. She blushed and Jason could have sworn she looked at the mirror, covered in his cum, before she turned around and left the bathroom.