Training Camp Pt. 03

Story Info
A rare night off leads to some unexpected surprises.
2.4k words
4
2.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason, Alex, and Phil all sat around the dinner table.

"Well, what are we going to do with ourselves? I can't believe we get tomorrow off." Alex asked. She poked her fork into her bowl and looked around at her roommates.

"I know, right? All we do is train, I don't even know what there is to do in this city. I can't remember the last time I had more than ten minutes alone..." Phil replied.

Alex didn't know Phil as well as Jason, but he seemed to be kind: he worked closely with the infielders and was known to be helpful and fair. He hadn't been with the Titans as long as Jason but had a good reputation so far.

Jason said nothing and stared into his water glass. He idly flipped pages on his clipboard. Alex could see diagrams of exercises and handwritten notes flash by in the periphery of her vision.

"I don't know about you," she said, knowing very well that nobody had gone anywhere since arriving at training camp, "but I would love to go out drinking and blow off some steam."

Alex pulled her hair up into a loose bun and looked at her roommates. Jason was still staring at his glass but Phil was looking at her eagerly.

Alex wasn't sure if Jason hated her. He barely looked at her and only spoke to her about work matters, which usually meant someone was injured. Jason trusted her professionally, that much was clear, but it was rather uncomfortable living with someone who didn't seem to like her that much.

Walking in on him in the bathroom had only made matters worse. She'd turned around before she could see much, but she couldn't tell if she'd seen his penis or not. She'd tried not to think about it since, but living beside him made it nearly impossible. He was so handsome and competent and she couldn't get the image of him naked in the bathroom out of her mind. His ass was so perky, his muscles so firm. Thinking about it made her blush.

"I think I know a place," Jason eventually said. Alex and Phil both cheered.

-----

The bar was dark and noisy, full of local office workers and trainers from a nearby college team. It was late Friday night and the dance floor was practically full.

Alex sipped her drink and looked around. Jason was chugging glasses of water between tequila shots, and Phil was excitedly chatting with everyone who came near him.

Alex felt a tap on her shoulder. A woman about her age with dark brown hair was saying something she could barely hear.

"What?" Alex yelled.

The woman leaned in. "Are you Alex?" She asked.

Alex nodded. The woman continued.

"I'm Jessica! We're the only women at camp, I'm so glad I finally met you! I work in sports psych."

Alex had heard rumours about another woman at training camp and was thrilled to have found another friendly face.

"Oh my god, finally!" Alex hugged Jessica and they both laughed.

"Another round!" Jessica yelled at a bartender.

"So what brings you to camp?" Alex asked.

"I love working in baseball, and this team is the only one in the area with a psychologist on staff. I think it's made a big difference for the team! What about you?"

"I take contracts through a third-party company and they made a bit of a mistake. I normally work with soccer teams and I can't refuse a job once I've accepted."

Jessica squeezed Alex's arm. "Oh no. Bartender, make hers a double!" The drinks came and Jessica continued. "You're not from around here, are you? I can tell from your accent."

Alex took a long sip and shook her head. "No, I'm not. I normally take jobs closer to home but this was a bit of an impulsive decision."

"Say no more, hun. I hear you. That means you need to dance." Jessica grabbed Alex's hand and pulled her out to the dance floor.

People milled about in crowds, dancing close to one another. As the music got louder more people joined in. Alex realized this was her first night out since the breakup. She hadn't thought about her ex in days... the distance was helping, after all.

In her periphery, Alex could see Jason and Phil leaning against a wall, saying little and nodding to the music.

"I'm going to go get my roommates!" Alex yelled into Jessica's ear. Jessica gave a thumbs up.

Alex walked towards the men and gestured towards the dance floor. After a moment of resistance they followed her; they must have had more to drink while she was with Jessica. Jason would have never agreed otherwise.

Jessica greeted Phil and Jason warmly.

Alex leaned in towards Jessica. "Do you know them already?"

"A bit, yeah!" She replied in Alex's ear. "We've had some players in common over the last few seasons. Jason is actually the reason they hired me in the first place, he pushed for a mental health program here."

Everyone started to dance near each other, first timidly and then with slightly more enthusiasm. Alex watched Jessica eye Phil up and down, eventually she made her way towards him and touched him lightly on the chest. The two of them pulled away into the crowd, their hips angled towards each other.

Alex and Jason were alone. The music continued and they stayed a measured distance apart from each other. Jason was still barely looking at her and Alex was too drunk to care if he hated her anymore. She was at this camp whether she wanted to be or not and she would make the best of it.

When the song ended, Jason leaned in and said he was done dancing and wanted to head home. Alex nodded and searched the crowd for Jessica but couldn't find her new friend. Jason turned to walk away.

To her surprise, Jason turned back and said something she couldn't hear.

"What?" She asked him, leaning in to get closer to him. She could smell his sweat and deodorant and felt herself grow warm with desire. She willed herself to stop.

"Do you want to come with me?" He asked. She could smell the tequila on his breath and felt his body push closer to hers. For the first time in days he looked at her, in her eyes, and down at her lips.

Alex nodded.

The night air was warm and breezy. Alex was pleasantly buzzed and happy, fully relaxed for the first time since her arrival. Jason was quiet beside her; he walked briskly and with purpose.

The two continued in comfortable silence.

"I'm glad you walked home with me," he said eventually, so quietly that Alex barely heard.

"Are you?" She asked. She was so shocked she'd stopped walking.

He turned, a few paces ahead of her, and nodded. "It's dark and not the safest walk."

Alex laughed, relieved. "Honestly I thought you hated me." She was sure she would regret saying it, but she was too drunk to care.

He seemed genuinely shocked. "Really?" He asked.

"Really." She nodded.

His brow furrowed. "Well, I don't."

She walked closer to him. "Okay, then."

"Okay," he said, looking down at her lips. Was she imagining it or did he want to kiss her?

Alex turned and continued walking home.

When they arrived back to the apartment, Phil was nowhere to be seen.

"Phil?" Alex called out. No response. "He must have stayed at the bar with Jessica."

"He's liked her for a while," Jason said, as he filled two glasses of water at the sink.

"Really?!" Alex giggled. She took a glass from Jason and drank deeply. "What other secrets do you know, what will you tell me now that you're drunk?"

"I'm not that drunk," Jason said as he turned from the sink and knocked over a chair.

Alex laughed.

"Okay, let me ask you then since you're so sober: why don't you ever look at me?"

"What?" he asked, looking at the floor.

"I thought you hated me because you never look at me. You ignore me most of the time unless we're working together, and other than the night I walked in on you in the bathroom you never really interact with me."

Jason didn't say anything. He sipped his water quietly.

Alex walked closer and refilled her glass at the sink. Jason was leaned against the counter and she could see the muscles in his arms bulge as he held himself up.

"I don't hate you," he looked up at her and tried to keep his eyes locked on her. "Quite the opposite. This is an important year for my career and I, uh... I can't let myself get distracted."

Suddenly everything clicked.

Alex turned at the same moment Jason did. His eye locked on hers and she took a step closer to him.

He closed the distance between them and grabbed her by the waist. His other hand pulled her chin up to his face and he hesitated a moment. Jason's eyes darted between Alex's eyes and lips. After what felt like forever he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

His lips were soft and his tongue ran softly along the entrance to her mouth. She parted her lips with a sigh and felt the friction of his tongue on hers. A sigh escaped without her realizing.

Hearing the noise she made, he worked his way down her neck: he kissed her in long, slow licks and bit her softly. She was moaning again and pulled his body even closer to her.

Her pelvis rocked against his and she could feel him growing with desire. Jason kissed her again and he ran his hands down her back, grabbed her arms, and hungrily reached to touch her anywhere and everywhere.

Alex ran her hands along his chest, grabbing at him and admiring his dense muscle. She squeezed his arms and pulled her body in closer to his and angled herself towards his growing cock. She was wet and needed him on top of her.

As she pushed her clit onto his hardness she moaned. He pulled her in, squeezed her, and stopped abruptly.

"Alex... I..." His eyes were closed and his breathing was laboured.

"You can't, right?" She looked at the ground.

He shook his head.

"I'm worried if you and I do this, if something starts between us... I have an important contract renegotiation coming up. I can't let anything stop me from doing my best this season."

Alex nodded and paused a moment.

"I mean, it seems to me like there's already something between us anyway." Alex felt bold.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I can feel you and how badly you want me. There's already something there, and it's obvious."

Jason blushed. Alex had never seen him blush before.

"I get that you need to put your career first. I respect that and feel the same, for what it's worth. But what if there were a way we could, uh, address the issue between us without things escalating?

Jason looked at her again. He knew what she was saying.

He picked her up and carried her to his room.

Jason's room, unsurprisingly, was extremely tidy and organized. His bed was neatly made and a glass of water was already on his nightstand. Jason liked to be prepared.

He placed Alex on the bed.

"Undress," he said, taking off his own shirt. Alex watched the ripple of his muscles swell as he moved. He was hard again and she could see him bulge in the crotch of his pants. Then he took those off too.

She moved slowly and took off her own shirt, then her pants. She knelt and watched him. Alex moved to kiss him and he greeted her, hungrily, tasting her tongue and lips with every stroke of his tongue.

"I'm going to watch you now." He sat down beside her in his underwear. He slowly rubbed himself over his underwear, his pelvis thrusting up into his own hand.

Alex pulled her panties off and ran her fingers along her slit. She was absolutely soaked with desire. Her clit was aroused and she shivered at the feeling of her own touch. It wouldn't take her long to cum, that was for sure.

Jason took off his underwear and kissed her again. He inched his body towards her and she could feel his tip on her legs, on her stomach, bouncing as he ran his hand along his shaft.

She lay down on the bed and pulled him to lie beside her. They were a few inches apart and kissing deeper, the bumps of his tongue on hers sending shock waves through her body.

She rubbed her clit faster and faster with every kiss. Beside her, his body shook as he rubbed himself harder.

He kissed her neck and she could feel her desire building. She was so painfully close.

"I want you inside me so badly," she said.

He kissed her even harder. After a moment, he pulled her head back with his free hand and directed her chin to look at his cock.

He was beautiful and hard, the perfect length. His tip was swollen and his pubes were neatly trimmed. The curves of his leg muscles accentuated how gorgeous his cock looked in his hand. He was rubbing the tip and watching her as she touched herself, playing with her nipples through her bra.

"I'm going to cum on you, okay?"

"Fuck," she said and felt herself get wetter. "Say that again."

He groaned quietly and neared her on the bed. He kissed her neck and licked her ear.

He whispered again. "You're going to be so good and cum for me right now, okay? When you do, and I know you will, I'm going to cover your stomach and tits."

Alex rubbed herself even faster. "Okay, yes, thank you," she said. "I'm so close." She said.

"Cum for me," he said.

"Fuck," she said. Alex came in gasps, moaning with each breath. Her hips bucked into her hand and she couldn't stop herself from screaming with each thrust.

Jason was still rubbing his cock and angled himself towards her stomach as he came, thick ropes landing on her soft stomach. His hand grabbed himself firmly as he moaned quietly into her ear.

They both finished cumming at the same time and lay together quietly. Alex looked down at his cum on her stomach and at his still-hard cock, marveling at how badly she wanted to taste it.

Jason held her in silence for a moment, and eventually he started to snore quietly. Alex stood, still covered in his cum, and kissed him on the forehead. She made her way back to her own room, knowing very well she would have a hard time sleeping after something like that.