Training Camp Pt. 06

Story Info
The end of training camp leads to a staff orgy.
1.8k words
4.23
3.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we're finally done! What are we going to do with ourselves now?" Jessica was sitting in the kitchen across from Phil who had just finished cooking dinner.

Phil looked at her from the sink, arms covered in suds, and winked; Jessica blushed. Alex and Jason were both eating, touching each other's legs under the table. Phil refilled everyone's wine glasses. Jessica and Phil had been seeing each other since the night off at the bar, and Jason and Alex had heard them fucking a few times. They both tried to ignore it when it happened, but the walls were thin and it always made both of them wake up aroused.

"Is anyone sticking around for a bit after camp?" Phil asked.

"Jason is... tell them why!" Alex nudged him. Jason looked down at the table.

"Well, I finally got paperwork offering me a full time job." He smiled almost imperceptibly.

"Woah, amazing!" Jessica cheered and gave him a high five. "They didn't make you wait to win a championship or anything?"

Jason shook his head. "They were really impressed with what Alex and I were able to do! Sadly they didn't offer her an extension, though."

"I'm heading off to another camp tomorrow," Alex said, trying to hide her disappointment. She had never expected to have so much fun here and was sad to be leaving Jason, even though she hadn't told him as much yet.

"Soccer?" Phil asked.

"Baseball again, actually. A women's team headhunted me after the first game. It's just a two hour drive away so it's not far." Alex hadn't even thought about heading home: working for another team just made more sense. She could understand why Jason had done this for as long as he had.

Everyone continued drinking and eating. Alex felt her words slur and realized she was drunk.

"I think we should all go around the table and share our favourite memories of our time here," Jessica said. "I'll start: meeting Phil at the bar that night and finally getting to tell him I had a crush on him."

Phil put his arm around her and kissed the side of her face. "Okay, my turn: finding out that these two cuties were secretly seeing each other under my nose."

Alex laughed. "What?! How did you know?"

Phil touched his nose and said, "Remember the day of the first pre-season game? I guess I wasn't home when you started but I came by to grab a jacket... I heard a lot of things."

Both Alex and Jason blushed deeply.

"It's okay," he said. "Honestly it was kind of hot. You two sounded like you were having a great time. Was that your favourite memory Jason?"

Jason laughed. "Sure, why not."

"I would be upset if that weren't your favourite moment! Have you seen Alex? She's gorgeous." Jessica drained the last of her wine.

Phil opened another bottle and started refilling glasses again.

"Okay, Alex. Your turn." Phil said.

"Well, I really found it surprisingly fun to work in baseball. I thought I would hate it. I was having such a terrible month before I got here, and I liked it much more than I thought I would." Feeling bold, Alex continued. "And Jason was obviously a big part of that."

He looked up at her, shyly grinning.

"Okay, I think it's my turn... I'm obviously really excited about the job offer. But I'm also really going to miss Alex. Which is sad, but also my highlight too." He smiled at Alex and she kissed him on the cheek.

"Now that we all know that we have all known for a while... did you two get up to any sneaky fun?" Jessica's lips were stained with wine and she looked Alex in the eye as she took another long drink.

To Alex's surprise, Jason answered: "We made good use of the sauna one day."

Jason was never forthcoming with stories like this... Alex laughed and nodded, enjoying this new side of him. His relief was palpable; he seemed lighter.

Phil laughed. "Honestly, who hasn't fucked in there. I'm pretty sure I saw Russel and one of the outfielders making out in there one day."

Jessica squealed. "That's so hot. Why are you just telling me now?"

Phil shrugged and kept drinking.

"Why does everybody get to live vicariously but me?" Jessica pretended to cry.

Alex laughed. "I'm so sorry!"

"Prove it." Jessica looked at her. Jessica was absolutely gorgeous: Alex thought there weren't any other queer people at camp, but it suddenly dawned on her that she had been wrong about that.

"Don't ask me unless you mean it," Alex said, feeling brave. Jessica leaned in and pushed Alex's hair out of her face, moving in for a kiss.

Phil banged the table and nearly shouted, "Hey, hey, hey! This isn't fair. What about me and Jason? What are we supposed to do?"

Jason, to Alex's surprise, reached across the table and kissed Phil. It was a hard, close-mouthed kiss, after which they both looked at each other, back at the girls, and kissed each other again, more softly this time. Alex saw Jason's tongue part Phil's lips and felt herself grow wet.

Jessica and Alex sat, watching, and Alex noticed Jason's athletic pants stretch across his cock. He was growing harder.

The two men nearly knocked over a bottle of wine and stopped kissing, laughing as they managed to catch it before it fell.

"Maybe we should move to the couch," Jessica said.

Everyone slowly made their way over, an excited hesitation lingering in the air.

Alex sat beside Jason and Jessica sat beside Phil. Jessica leaned over and started kissing Phil, deeply, before turning to kiss Jason, too.

Alex watched for a while before they turned to touch her, too. Phil kissed her neck, Jessica kissed her lips, and Jason kissed and licked all along her stomach, teasing her. She was gasping, trying to hold in her moans.

"I think we should send our newest teammate off with a proper celebration, don't you?" Jessica asked.

Phil nodded. "We want her to come back, don't we?"

Jason looked at Alex. "What do you think?" He squeezed her hand.

Alex could only nod, she was absolutely speechless with desire.

Jason slowly peeled off her clothes and Jessica and Phil started kissing again. Jessica took Phil in her hand and started stroking him. Alex could see his cock grow harder; he was so big in Jessica's hand.

Jason spread her legs and started licking Alex's clit. Jessica reached down and kissed Alex, too, while Phil touched himself and played with her nipples. Jason's arms were shaking, Alex could tell he was touching himself while he ate her out.

"Can I fuck you?" Phil asked. Alex looked at his fully erect cock and needed it in her. He was hung. Alex nodded.

"I think I need to warm her up a bit for you, babe," Jessica said. Alex nodded.

Jessica knelt beside Jason on the floor and slid a finger inside Alex while Jason kept licking her clit. Jessica immediately found Alex's g spot and started stroking it in small, smooth circles.

Alex's hips arched and she felt herself open as she came, a small orgasm bursting from within her.

"I think she's ready," Jessica said.

Jason moved out of the way, still rubbing his hard cock. Phil slowly slid himself into Alex and she felt him fill her entirely. He could barely move he was so big, and she was so tight from cumming that she immediately started cumming again.

As she moaned, Jason slid his cock into her mouth. Her pussy was full and Jason's cock ran along her tongue. She could feel his veins and his head swell in her mouth.

Suddenly, Alex felt a light pressure on her asshole. Jessica was running her tongue along it, the warmth and touch enhancing everything Alex felt. Alex came again, Jason moaning with her.

Jessica stopped licking and turned to Jason.

"I think she really likes the pressure down there..."

Jason nodded. Phil picked Alex up and readjusted her on the couch.

Jessica licked Jason and Phil along their lengths while they moved, and Alex reached out to rub Jessica's clit. Jessica moaned softly; she was soaked under Alex's hand.

Jason sat on the couch and positioned Alex on top of his cock. Slowly but firmly he guided her body down onto him, sliding into her tight asshole. He stretched her out easily, filling her and gyrating as he pushed up into her.

Phil straddled her too, pushing himself into her pussy. The two men moved in synchrony, with her between them. fingering Jessica on the couch. Jessica's hands moved deftly between the two men, massaging their legs, touching the skin below their cocks. She pushed up into their taints and the gentle pressure on their prostates made them moan.

Alex felt a both men deep within her, moving in a way that made her cum repeatedly. The orgasms built in waves until she experienced a constant deluge of pleasure. She moaned and screamed and made noises she had never heard before as she came, over and over.

Both Phil and Jason were groaning too and she could tell they were feeling good. Alex could feel their balls touch each other and touch her, another moment of delicious friction for her body. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so much at once.

Alex kept rubbing Jessica's clit, periodically sticking her hands inside to feel her wet warmth. Jessica was squeezing her fingers and moaning, touching everyone everywhere she could. A warm gush of fluid spilled onto Alex's hand; Jessica came in gasps and Alex came with her, looking at each other as they did. The two women kissed and then Jessica kissed Phil, licking his neck and nipples after.

"I think I need to cum," Phil said, "you just feel too good."

"I want to see," Alex said, and Phil pulled out.

He lifted her off of Jason's cock and kissed Jason again. The two men rubbed themselves hard and fast, their grip changing as they neared orgasm.

Jason and Phil both came at the same time. Thick ropes of cum covered Alex's stomach, face, and neck. Their cocks were swollen and Alex was fully covered.

"Come here," Alex said as she pulled Jessica in to straddle her face. She licked her clit quickly, hungrily, as she felt someone do the same to her.

Jessica's clit grew in her mouth and Alex could feel her own orgasm building again. She was covered in cum and had no idea who was eating her out. Jessica was moaning now, thrusting her hips towards Alex's lips.

"I'm going to cum," Jessica said, and Alex ran her tongue along Jessica's clit one final time before they both came, simultaneously, moaning and entirely out of control in their bodies.

Alex looked up to see Jason wiping his mouth and smiling while Phil sat and watched, idly playing with his semi-erect cock.

"Well, that was quite the send-off," Alex moaned, breathless. "I can't wait for next training camp."