Training Camp Pt. 05

Story Info
Alex and Jason are finally alone.
1.3k words
4.56
1.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex could hear the crowds cheering in the stands. The first game of pre-season and it was already a sold-out game. The ceiling above the locker room was shaking. Russel was shaking too, standing facing his locker and staring at the floor.

Jason was standing in the corner, nervously writing and rewriting notes on his clipboard. Alex put her hand on Russel's shoulder.

"It's time. We need to go up."

Russel kept staring at the floor and didn't say anything. He'd played in practice the day before and his shoulder had held up okay, but playing in front of a crowd would be different. He'd been withdrawn all morning, unable to muster his usual enthusiasm for the game.

Tom, the manager, arrived at the locker room door.

"How are we doing down here?" he asked, eager to get the game moving.

Alex looked at him, trying not to glare. "Give us a minute," she said, shaking her head.

Tom quietly left the locker room. Alex could tell he was still standing in the hall.

"Russel, look at me." Alex said. Russel slowly turned to face her.

"You were okay during practice yesterday, right?" She asked.

He nodded.

"And you're happy with how your replacement was playing, right? You trust him to have your back if you can't pitch the way you want to?"

He nodded.

"Well, then. What's the worst that could happen?"

Russel nodded, patted Alex on the shoulder, and jogged out of the locker room into the dugout.

Alex exhaled with relief. She turned and saw Jason facing her, smiling. She blushed.

They hadn't had any time alone since their night in the sauna: the days had been long and grueling, with no more than a few hours to sleep each night. Alex hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since, and even looking at him at work was getting harder and harder for her.

"Should we go watch the game?" She asked. Jason nodded and followed her into the hall.

Tom was still standing there, listening. "Excellent work, you two. Jason, today's a big day for you." Tom winked.

Jason nodded. Tom left them and went to a VIP box at the top of the stadium. Jason and Alex walked to find Phil in the stands and watch the first pitch.

Alex could tell Jason was nervous and she knew that his job, in some ways, depended on how today's game went. She reached and squeezed his arm, feeling the muscles bulge as they walked. He looked at her and smiled subtly.

They found Phil standing in a crowd of team staff at the top of the bleachers. There were no seats left. The national anthem was just ending and the team was taking their positions in the field. Everyone was chatting happily, excited to see how the camp's efforts had paid off.

Russel took to the mound. Jason had stopped breathing; Alex could feel his tension beside her. They needed Russel to be able to play to get through the season as a team. He contributed so much to their play and general team dynamics. So much rode on this single pitch.

They watched Russel take a deep breath, turn, and pitch a strike.

The whole stadium erupted in cheers. The entire training staff yelled and hugged each other. Alex clapped happily through the rest of the game.

"And that's game!" The announcer yelled. "Titans win!"

Everyone was screaming, cheering, and hugging. Russel's teammates stormed him and threw him in the air.

In the middle of the chaos, Jason grabbed Alex by the arm and led her through the crowd.

They made their way down into the locker room area and out of the stadium.

"Where are we going?" She asked. They were in the parking lot and fans were starting to leave the stadium.

He turned and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hungrily.

"Oh."

They quickly made their way back to their shared apartment and opened the door to her room. He picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

He kissed her neck, licked her collarbone, and whispered into her ear: "I need you. Please."

She nodded and grabbed him, pulling him into her. His hands explored her chest, her ass, her waist. Alex shuddered with pleasure.

He pulled her shirt off and she unbuckled his pants. His muscles bulged and she ran her fingers along his stomach. She felt his body tense under her touch.

She pushed herself up into him and felt the length of his hardness along her clit. He rolled off of her and positioned her legs onto his shoulders.

He pulled her pants off as quickly as he could and moved her panties aside with his teeth. She was soaked and his tongue ran along her lips, teasing her.

She moaned as he plunged his tongue into her, licking everywhere but her clit. She was grinding herself along his face, desperate for his touch.

He continued licking her and she felt his body shake as he started touching himself. Her orgasm started to build: she felt waves of pleasure, slow and then faster, and right as she was about to explode he stopped himself.

"Not yet," he said, releasing her legs and rolling her onto her side.

He lay behind her, spooning her, and ran his hard cock along her ass. She could feel his hardness between her cheeks and she felt his body relax into the pleasure beside her. She needed him now.

"I want you so badly," she whispered.

"How badly?" he asked.

"Please," she said, and she moaned as he slowly slid his tip in her from behind.

She felt a shock of pleasure and the penetration made her cum immediately after so much teasing. The orgasm was small, she knew she was building into an even bigger moment.

He moaned behind her, pulling her harder onto his cock. He was fucking her faster now, touching her everywhere: her nipples, her neck, her ass. Alex felt him everywhere and pushed herself back onto him.

"I've wanted you so badly," he said. "Since the first day of camp."

Before she could respond, he kissed her and rolled her onto her stomach. Her ass was up in the air, angled towards him, and he pushed her torso down into the bed. The pressure of his body on hers and the feeling of his tip pushing into her spot was too much: she was going to cum again. She couldn't hold it in.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," she said.

Jason moaned and started fucking her even harder. "I need you to cum for me," he said, "Cum all over my cock."

Alex couldn't holder herself back: she was practically screaming now, moaning loudly with each wave of pleasure.

Jason grunted behind her and she could tell his own orgasm was building. She started rubbing her clit, enjoying the way their tension was building.

"Keep doing that," he said, rubbing her nipple and pulling her onto him. "I'm so close."

She rubbed her clit even faster, feeling him swell and pump inside her: she could tell that he couldn't control himself now, that he was doing what his body needed to feel good. His animalistic noises and movements drove her wild.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he said, and moved to pull out.

"Cum inside me," Alex said, feeling herself getting closer too. "I'm going to cum with you."

Knowing how hard he was inside her, knowing that her body was the reason he felt pleasure, knowing that he needed her like he did: Alex came hard, each of his thrusts made her writhe and hold her breath.

"Thank you," she gasped. "That felt so good."

Jason groaned. "I'm cumming," he said, and she could feel him explode inside her: the feeling of him pulsing and the heat of his cum made her squirm. Each rope pulsed along her g spot. Alex watched Jason's face contort with the intensity, after which he collapsed on top of her.

He lay behind her and held her, panting.

At the perfect moment, Phil opened the door: "Are you two here? We're going out to celebrate?"

"I think we already have," Jason whispered, and Alex laughed quietly.