Training Caroline

Story Info
Caroline earns harsh treatment.
3k words
4.25
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingkull
kingkull
12 Followers

Editor's Note: this story contains BDSM content.

I'm sitting in a reading chair in my library. The only artificial light comes from the wall sconces lining the bookshelves covering the wall on my left and behind me. I stare into the fire. It's making the shadows dance in the semi-darkness. The time is 2.00 am on a cool fall Friday night. I take a drink of Makers. The ice clinks in the glass as I put it down on the side table. The fire explodes a knot in the maple log in a shower of sparks. There is no other sound in the room.

My gaze drifts down between my legs. Caroline is kneeling before me. I've just returned from fetching her from her friend's apartment. Her head is bowed and her hands are folded on her knees. I can see she's crying in silence. I'm moved not at all. She obviously has no idea what is coming or she would be pleading now. But that will come.

"So let's recount the events of the evening," I begin. My voice is soft and soothing, my deep bass more than enough to reach her. She remains looking down, but she is clearly unnerved by my calmness. She has no idea of the hurricane that's coming.

"First, you call me at 5.00 pm to inform me that you are meeting your friend Mary for a few drinks to celebrate the end of the week and that you will be home between 8 and 9:00 pm." Caroline opens her mouth to speak, but before she does, I say, "Quiet," my voice firm and slightly raised. She closes her mouth and slumps further back on her haunches.

I continue. "From what I can gather from Mary, the two of you met at a bar where you drank until about 10.00 pm. No phone call, no warning, no concern that you were drunk in a crowd of strangers. Making who knows what kind of fool out of yourself." Again she prepares to speak, and again I interrupt her with a "Shh" this time.

"Too drunk to drive, you hailed a taxi, and drove over to Mary's place where you had another drink and promptly fell asleep on her couch. Your cell phone has been dead or turned off since 9.00 pm. I know, because that was when I made my first call to you, which went to voice mail." This time she remained silent.

"I immediately began calling all your friend's numbers that I know. They neither knew your whereabouts nor who Mary is. That is an oversight that I have rectified. Finally, at 1.00 am, I received a phone call from Mary. By then I was considering an accident or worse. Imagine my surprise when she told me you were passed out and that she found my number through an acquaintance. I immediately got in my car to retrieve you."

"And so now we are back home. And I see that you are not even wearing your collar." At this, one of Caroline's hands began to rise toward her neck, and then quickly stopped, and returned to its place on her lap. "So not only were you drunk in public, but you ran the risk that every boy in the bar would try to flirt with you. Is that about right?"

Caroline began to look up, and again I raised my voice, "Shut up when I'm talking. If I want you to speak, I will tell you."

Again my voice returned to normal. "Now, Mary assures me that she warned a couple boys who came sniffing around, and told them who I was. And so there wasn't a problem. But I don't think you left your collar off because you wanted to flirt. I don't even think you left the collar off because you forgot. I think you didn't wear your collar because you were testing me and trying to piss me off. That's what I think." This time Caroline kept still.

"I think you got drunk because you have no self-respect either for yourself and your reputation, or mine. You have little discipline or self-control, not just over alcohol, but about your person. You have demonstrated incredible sloppiness and endangered yourself and greatly increased the chance that you could have been abducted or worse. At least with your collar, you would have increased the chance that a perpetrator would have thought twice." I stopped and stood up, which startled her, but to her credit, she remained where she was.

I walked over the side board, and took off my suit jacket, and undid my tie and placed them both on the chair beside it. "I am going to rectify this problem right now," I said as I returned to stand over her. I began to roll my sleeves.

"First, you are going to wear that collar 24/7. I want everyone you know, everyone in this whole neighborhood, everyone you work with, to know you are mine. I want you to feel naked if you're not wearing that collar. Are we clear?"

I walked to the center of the room and turned to face her. "Now, stand up and come over here and strip." She jerked her head up and looked at me with surprise. It still hadn't dawned on her what was coming. We'd only dated for 5 months, and been living together for 2 of them.

This would be her first and best lesson. It was long overdue. She had been testing me for far too long. And that was my fault. I'd been lax. I'd allowed her to get away with far too much. Just because she was so beautiful and sexy and everything I ever wanted. I'd praised her too much. I'd coddled her too much. She was constantly without proper manners, broke her promises, and finished her projects late. I'd allowed her failure after failure to go unpunished. And so now here we were. I was as angry at myself as I was at her.

Caroline rose, and tentatively approached me. She took off her work jacket and dropped it beside her, and then undid her blouse and took it off and dropped it on top of her jacket. Next came her matching pants and then her calf high nylons. She'd left her heels at the door when she came in. She stood for a couple seconds in her bra and panties, and then she took them off as well, and placed them with other things, and then stood before me in the nude.

Caroline is a stunning specimen of womanhood, even more impressive in the nude. She can literally take my breath away, although I'll be damned if I allow that to happen in this moment. She is 5'11" with a slim, feminine, model's frame on long well shaped legs. Her face is openly attractive with hypnotic, dark brown, active eyes under full eyebrows. She has a patrician nose and full lips, which are frequently pursed in a knowing smirk. Her physical stature and impact alone intimidates a significant number of men and leaves others a gibbering mess. I've seen it happen.

But it is when she is nude that her true physical beauty reveals itself. Her pale skin is a siren call and gives her an ethereal elven beauty. She has perfectly formed jutting, natural small breasts, capped by large strawberry nipples. Her bottom is high and tight, with a deep, separated crack hinting at the lush pussy framed within her cheeks. The perfection of her ass makes my mouth water. Her belly is tight with a deep bellybutton leading down to a trimmed dark bush between her womanly thighs, accentuating her feminine shape and framing her gorgeous uncut cock. When she gets hard, her cock stands almost straight up, revealing her precious pink balls.

I have spent hours sucking and licking her large cock head, and devouring and swallowing her long shaft. I love to bury my nose in her bush and breathe in her musky, feminine scent while I swallow her cock. As her man, I drink everything that comes out of her cock. Her cum is never spilled. If she cums while I breed her, I use my tongue to clean her body or the sheets to get every drop. I view it as one of my duties as her man, and to celebrate and worship the woman who has given me her leash.

All these images and thoughts flashed before me in a second as I inspected her before me. I stared into her face. She was a mess, her makeup smeared by tears, and she couldn't meet my eyes.

"Down on your hands and knees," I commanded in a low voice. We both needed this. Frankly, her more than me.

I'd spanked her before. She needed it. We both needed it. Sometimes she would ask for it. But now we required something more dimensional.

She slipped to the floor and assumed the position on all fours, her head up, her back arched, her magnificent ass open and aimed towards me. Just as I had taught her. She was a thoroughbred. But now her aura was one of shame and guilt. Daddy was about to give her what she had earned.

I knelt beside her with a hand between her shoulder blades and immediately began administering two short sharp slaps to each buttock, alternating quickly to each cheek and with precision.

Smack. Smack.

Smack. Smack.

She was accustomed to this treatment, and I wanted to begin with what she knew so that when I laid into her the surprise would add dismay to her pain.

I continued for some minutes until her rump began turning a nice bright deep shade of pink. I varied the slaps so that the whole curve of her strong buttocks turned color. She bore up well as is her custom and her increasingly heavy breathing was the only real evidence that I was putting any strain on her system. If her head began to dip, I brought my free hand under her chin and forced her head back into position. I admired her ass as I worked, her enticing crack and her pretty hole. And I have dreamed of the images of my large man hands on her delicate cheeks. My cock began to erect and I knew it was time for the next phase.

SMACK

With a great shriek, she sprang forward, her body instinctively attempting to escape the pain of the blow I had given her. But I was ready for her and I grabbed her by the shoulder and held her in place while I continued with a verve of which she had never dreamed. And I changed my rhythm, hitting each cheek only once.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I slapped her with perhaps 20% of my arm strength. But it was many times the force with which I had previously done. Now she was openly whining and crying and moaning and shrieking as I continued. She was breathing in short, deep gasps. And as her body slowly adjusted, I increased the tempo.

Two changes occurred almost immediately; her ass turned a deep and enduring red, and a sheen of sweat covered her torso, making her shoulders and back glisten and wet as my free hand rubbed her down.

She was still grunting and moaning and mewling as we continued, but she was still holding up nicely. Her head began to droop with increasing frequency and rather than just hold it up with my hand, I finally just allowed her free rein to relax her neck muscles. By now I was aiming my blows so that my fingers nipped her crack and her pussy, and she was taking that pain as well.

Eventually her rump showed white finger prints in the red. Her arms gave out and she laid her head on her arms on the floor. Which brought her bottom up even more. It was time for the last stage.

My cock was raging. I told her to stay where she was and I dropped my pants, took off my clothes, and then I bent over her and rammed my cock deep into her ass with a brutal shove. Again she shrieked, and again I was ready with my hand on her, and for the next minutes I fucked her with great vigor. I worked her hard, first shafting her quickly and deeply, then moving in circles staying at depth while squeezing her battered cheeks. Her moaning and crying increased, and she began to pant.

And then I went back to the spanking. Four times I repeated this process, and four times she took it. I was so proud of her. After the fourth fucking her legs were shaking and she slid down onto the floor. I let her lay there.

I told her to collect herself and take a shower and I would be in to the bedroom to put lotion on her bottom in a few minutes. She lay there recovering her breath and then she slowly rose and padded out of the room.

I went to the sideboard and made myself a Makers and ice and sat in my recliner.

Some women like to go to private clubs where they are used by any number of men. I do not understand that thinking. I will never allow anyone near my baby. No one is going to use her like a pimp who puts his whores on the street where they are used up and thrown away.

I will never allow my sweet woman to be in a position where someone could hurt her, much less put her in the hospital. No one is going to take care of her like I do. There are two ends to her leash. And my end brings just as many responsibilities and duties, even more, than her end. She is mine and I am hers. And her collar represents more depth and dimension to our love and devotion than any wedding ring.

Caroline is the epidemy of femininity and womanhood. Actually, she is something more. She is a gift that nature bestows only once in millions of births. For she is a woman's mind and body with a beautiful cock. The chance that she would be here, with me, are not unlike an elf girl, coming across the eons of time to live in this era, and finding me.

And I have been to threesomes and one orgy. I will not be a part of another one. Make no mistake; I'm not making judgments on those that do. Preference is not prejudice. But it is just too much tits and ass. It's just fucking to me. And although I can fuck, I prefer to make wild passionate love. And to do that, my focus, my yearning, my soul, my love must be dedicated to only one person. And I love Caroline with a depth and concern and protection and paternity that most people will never feel. Of that I am certain. No will ever touch her, no one will ever care for her, no one will love her and worship her with the passion and dedication that I will.

I got up and walked into the bedroom. Caroline was lying on the bed on her belly. Her bottom was too sore for pajamas. I sat beside her and applied her lotion with as much delicacy as my hands could muster. I could not resist and I brought my lips to her bottom, gently laving her with my tongue.

When I finished, I lay down beside her and pulled her into my embrace. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. Her tears fell on my shoulder. The sight of her tiny hands on my chest brought a thrill through my spine.

I whispered to her, "On Monday morning, I'll call your workplace and tell them you are sick. I doubt you'll be able to sit for a couple days. Monday evening we'll assess if you need more time off." She kissed the top of my chest where her head lay.

I continued. "And every day next week, when I come home from work, I want you waiting for me on this bed with your ass up ready for a good hard fucking. And it's going to hurt. Because your bottom will still be sore. And don't think you're going to suck my cock to get out of it. And I will not even give you the satisfaction of cumming in your pretty pussy. There will be no lovemaking all this week."

"But this kind of behavior cannot continue. Do you have any idea what I have done to ensure your safety this evening? Half the neighborhood is awake now. Half the bartenders in town are on strict lookout for you with strict orders to their patrons that if any fucking hair on your head is touched I will put people in the hospital. You cannot do this Caroline. You wear my collar. It comes with my loyalty and vow to take care of you. And I will move heaven and earth for you. But you must be better than this."

I felt a small tremor in her legs as she digested what I said.

"No more alcohol for you for at least 6 months. And I will design a fitness program for you that focusses on flexibility and cardio and tone. You will feel better and your mind will be clear and you will more ably reach your potential. Lastly, I will talk to your doctor to ensure your HRT meds continue to be appropriate. I will reacquaint him with the consuming notion that nothing is more important than his very best where your health is concerned."

I felt her head nod against me. And in a small tiny voice, she said, "I'm so, so sorry Daddy. I love you."

I stayed awake until her breathing told me she had fallen asleep. And then I closed my eyes. We both needed this. But next week was going to be a tiring week, physically and mentally, for both of us. And we needed our sleep.

kingkull
kingkull
12 Followers