All Comments on 'Training Carter'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
kriss4912kriss4912over 5 years ago
Yet another

Dearest Tina

Yet another great story a wonderful exciting read as ever

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 5 years ago
Wow!

Damn, that was just an amazing fucking story! wouldnt mind being dominated and forced to submission and being used as a sheath for a powerful womans ladystick like this. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

It was fun reading a story about a fringe fetish. Apparently a cock cage isn't enough for some people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This is everything I want in a story. I just wish there was more.

mortlmortlover 5 years ago
❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

durabritedurabriteover 5 years ago
Love!!

Such a great story - so original!

I’d love to see Carter coerced into dressing up when cafes and maybe even more!

Thank you so much!

LitercfdsLitercfdsover 5 years ago
Loved it

Please keep giving us your time and incredible imagination Xtina.

It’s always so exciting to log in and see a new story from you!

telesientelesienover 5 years ago
Interesting

Usually I don't enjoy soft bottoms, but being forced to stay soft was very good twist. Perhaps you could continue this series and train Carter to achieve orgasms while soft

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...

Yeah, no. You can't force yourself to not have an erection if you're turned on. That's why chastity cages are used.

GingerTG81GingerTG81over 5 years ago
More please. :)

The only thing I didn't love bout this one was how short it was :P but seriously it was great. Emma is definitely my kind of girl and I'd absolutely love the here more about her and Carter and more of Carter's training :) he's a lucky boy. Thanks again for sharing another great story.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Manipulative bitch

Interesting take on the feminine boy with the shemale girlfriend. He’s so weak and she’s so manipulative. It adds to a story if there’s a reason and he’s so stupid or infatuated that he doesn’t realise exactly what she’s doing. It could have been a girl with a strapon because it was her being manipulative rather than a shemale that made the story interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar stories?

Are there any similar stories on this site? I super loved it! I didn't even know that this was a kink, let alone that I was into it. Good job!!!!

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

So chastity is a turnoff for me no matter how it is used in a story. But one-sided sex is something I just plain don't understand. It's so much hotter to me when a bottom boy is squealing and cumming like a girl from what his shemale mate is doing to him, rather than experiencing no pleasure and for some incomprehensible reason going along with it. It would be one thing if she wanted him to cum without getting hard, but that wasn't the case here.

So yeah, when this story wasn't outright putting me off it was just confusing the hell out of me. I mean, I can understand how a lot of things might give a person pleasure(even pain), but a total absence of pleasure isn't pleasurable. It's just not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

What a stupid little boy.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
WTF?

Really fucked-up story, Emma the crazy self-centered Dom Shemale Bitch basically cuts her boyfriend Carter off from getting pleasure while Emma fucks him and has countless orgasms but denies Carter like a sadistic bitch.This story is lousy as shit.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 4 years ago
3*

not at all my kind of story, but I've enjoyed some of your other work, so I'll be nicer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where’s the girlfriend? All I read about was a gay manipulator with implants. Better watch out dude, if Carter gets close enough to anyone (male or female, since he IS attracted to tits) that’ll give him an orgasm and he’ll be gone in a heartbeat. He’s already questioning himself as mentioned earlier in the story! No reciprocity? No orgasms? = No relationship. Without drugs, his impotence won’t last long with an encouraging partner.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Emma's Insanity.

Emma seems both highly intelligent but equally insane.Basically denying Carter any pleasure for her own ego and the euphoria of fucking Carter's ass and filling him up with her girlcum like the selfish bitch she is.

Honestly I think carter should get the key for his cock cage and free himself and just disappear out of her life,because as long as he is with her he will never get pleasure from Emma.This story ain't even worthy of 1 star much less 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was an amazing story. Ahead of its time.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

HOT Hope for a long and happy life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2397 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...